The recovery of the deleted data has become an immense need of the contemporary era because of the importance of the content in the deleted YouTube videos or other types of data. With the growing use of technology, the deleted video or data can easily be recovered by using multiple techniques. There are many methods to recover the deleted YouTube videos but we will highlight the 6 best methods.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos with 4DDiG:
Tenorshare 4DDiG has been extensively used in recovering the deleted data. The software is compatible with more than 1000 data types and recovers all of these efficiently. Then how to use Tenorshare 4DDiG to Recover the Deleted YouTube Videos and other data
- First of all, download Tenorshare 4DDiG software which is compatible with windows and Mac systems.
- Now run 4DDiG on your PC and select the concerned place from where we want to recover the deleted videos or data. After that, click on “Start”
3. Wait for the scanning process finish and the whole files in the choose location will be scanned out, then you can preview it and simply choose the files you want to recover and click on “Recover”
4. Then you will ask to choose a location to store the recovered files, and that’s all, you deleted/lost Youtube videos should be back.
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos without Software
The recovery of deleted YouTube videos and other data is also possible without software. There are multiple techniques which can be adopted to recover the deleted YouTube videos. The detail of these techniques is given below.
Method 1: How to recover Youtube Videos From archive.org
The recovery of deleted YouTube videos is possible by using archive.org. For this, type archive.org in the browser window.
- The dialogue window shown above will be opened. In this window, there is a pointer showing “enter the URL or keyword” which is encircled as well. Here, you have to enter the URL link of the deleted YouTube videos then press enter. A list of dates will appear.
2. Now, you have to select a date before the video deletion date. Then, the relevant video will appear which can easily be downloaded and restored. (The link of deleted YouTube videos can be found from upload history of the YouTube channel)
Method 2: Recover Deleted YouTube videos from Backup
Another method of recovering the deleted YouTube videos is from backup storage. Most of the time, Backup of the data is generated by keeping in view the peculiarity of the data. However, there are also some arrangements that works to automatically generate the backup of the data. If the backup is stored on an internal or external hard drive, server, or any other storage device, the required video can easily be recovered from that device.
Method 3: Recover Deleted YouTube videos with help Support
Deleted YouTube videos can also be recovered by using the help support. First of all, you have to sign in your YouTube channel. Click on your channel Icon, Click on Help, then further click on the Creator Support. After this a new window will show the email options. In the Email creator support options go to the support.google.com/YouTube and describe your issue.
This process helps when your channel is registered at YouTube Partner Programs.
If the channel is not registered then after clicking the help, there is a feedback button, click on the button and send your query along with the URL link to the support team to restore the deleted videos.
Method 4: Recover Deleted YouTube videos with Way Back Machine
The use of way back machine helps greatly in recovering the deleted YouTube videos. First of all, you have to get the URL link of your deleted video. The link can be archived by visiting the uploaded videos of your channel. The links of all the videos will be available there but you will not be able to watch the deleted video with that link.
However, after getting the link, open the way back machine on your browser window. In the search option of the way back machine, enter the URL of the deleted video. The date information will be shown and you have to select the date before the deletion of the video. Then, the video will appear. Now, download the video and use it for re-upload.
Method 5: Restore Deleted YouTube videos from Google
Deleted YouTube videos can be restored with the help of google.
- For this, firstly, you have to obtain the URL of the deleted video. The method of acquiring the URL of the deleted video has already explained above. The last part following the word “watch” is the unique address of the video.
- Now, enter the whole URL in the google browser window or just enter the address of the video. The google will browse multiple options for the searched video. Scroll the browser and find the required video.
With the growing use of technology and spread of worldwide awareness regarding the use of Internet, the deleted data either in the form of document or video can be restored. For instance, the videos deleted from a YouTube channel can easily be archived using multiple techniques with and without software. Tenorshare 4DDiG, archive based wayback machine, help support, google, and backup methods can be applied to recover the deleted data