As we discuss ActiveCampaign Alternatives, we must note that it is not a secret anymore. Email marketing continues to be one of the most effective marketing platforms available today. Email is used by more than 3.8 billion individuals worldwide, and by 2023, that number will rise to 4.4 billion.
Email marketing has enormous potential to assist organizations in increasing sales, revenue, and return on investment. Existing clients, fresh leads, and prospects can all benefit from the development of business partnerships.
Furthermore, email automation and personalization solutions can help you boost the lifetime value of your customers. However, in order to get the most out of email marketing, you must use the correct tools.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing and automation platform that is widely used. More than 90,000 organizations rely on the service, yet it may not be the best fit for your organization.
Let us explore the top ActiveCampaign alternatives and why they can better fit your needs in the next section.
Best ActiveCampaign Alternatives: Our Pick 👌
Klaviyo is an email marketing solution that was created for marketers and small to medium-sized organizations. Klaviyo was created in 2012, and today, it is used by over 500,000 businesses to help them grow their operations. Below are a few of Klaviyo’s special features.
Email and SMS Marketing Campaigns:-
This tool assists you in growing your business through the use of email newsletters and promotions that can increase client participation. To create outstanding emails, you can make use of the drag and drop editor or HTML templates.
In addition, you send customized emails and promotions to certain customer groups that you have identified. Personalizations will aid in the development of positive client relationships. Klaviyo allows you to create and send personalized SMS messages in seconds.
Automated Email Distribution:-
Your email messages will be sent automatically, allowing you to concentrate on other business operations. Email automation and autoresponders will elevate your marketing to a new level of efficiency and effectiveness. Simply personalize your automation workflows and deliver them.
- Emails sent to customers who have abandoned their shopping cart
- Emails of welcome
- Emails to customers in order to win them back
Advertising on Social Media:-
Klaviyo gives you the ability to create and personalize social media advertisements directly from your account. This discourages the need to customize on individual social media platforms.
You may capture crucial subscriber information by using sign-up forms that are completely customizable. Furthermore, you may increase the size of your contact list by utilizing strong pop-up forms.
What Klaviyo Users Really Like About It:-
The platform possesses a strong visual appeal and the software is clear and straightforward to use. Klaviyo’s automation and workflows are also excellent and simple to implement. Furthermore, the email and data analyses are really in-depth and thorough.
Klaviyo has some limitations, including the fact that it does not provide a free plan and it costs a little more compared to most other ActiveCampaign alternatives. Also, the response time for customer service is poor Pricing.
Pricing for Klaviyo is divided into three categories, each of which is determined by the number of email contacts and SMS messages delivered. Price estimates can be obtained by utilizing the price estimator.
Emails are the first price estimator: One to 250 contacts are provided for free; 251 to 500 contacts are provided for $20 per month.
SMS (Short Message Service)
Text messages are the second estimator: from 0 to 51 in length – Free 51 text messages – $0.07 per month.
Email together with SMS make up the 3rd price estimator: In order to generate combined estimates, you must enter the number of email contacts and SMS messages that were sent.
EngageBay is an all-in-one marketing, sales, and customer support software for small businesses and startups. All the features are connected to the CRM, which offers a single view of all your customers.
Over 46,000 businesses worldwide use EngageBay for its affordable pricing and comprehensive features – making it one of the best Activecampaign alternatives. In addition, EngageBay is quite easy to use and takes just a few minutes to set up.
With features like activity timeline, centralized CRM, omnichannel marketing, and modular feature sets, EngageBay makes understanding your customers and expanding your business a lot easier.
Here’s a brief overview of EngageBay’s key features:-
EngageBay’s omnichannel marketing tool can help you reach your audience through multiple channels, including email, phone, SMS, social media, video, and the web.
You also get in-CRM telephony, allowing for seamless telephonic outreach within the CRM. You can place and receive calls, record them, create call scripts for your agents, and automate voice mails.
You also get a visual automation builder with pre-built Actions and Conditions to help you automate both simple and complex workflows. This removes mundane and repetitive tasks and makes it easier for your team to focus on growing your company.
Email Broadcasts and Sequences:-
Launch email campaigns, nurture your leads over time through drip campaigns, and welcome them using autoresponders. Schedule your emails for delivery optimization, A/B test your campaigns, and connect them to your CRM for lead generation.
You can manage your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts right from the CRM. Use social listening to discover what your audience is talking about you (or even your competitors). Schedule your posts so that your content reaches the right audience at the right time.
What EngageBay’s Users Love About the Platform:-
- EngageBay is one of the most affordable ActiveCampaign alternatives, making it an excellent platform for SMBs, startups, and solopreneurs.
- All-in-one marketing, sales, and customer support suite eliminates the need for multiple software.
- Multistep visual automation, landing page, and email template builder do not require coding knowledge.
- Android and iOS applications improve portability and are immensely helpful for field agents.
- EngageBay does not have many integrations yet, but they are adding newer ones rapidly.
- Does not have advanced search engine optimization yet.
EngageBay offers four plans: Free, Basic, Growth, and Pro.
- Free: $0 per month for upto 15 users
- Basic: $14.99/month for 1,000 contacts
- Growth: $49.99/month for 10,000 contacts
- Pro: $99.99/month for unlimited contacts
Sendinblue is the second on our list of ActiveCampaign alternatives. Using it, businesses can create and grow valuable client relationships by sending emails to their customers.
Businesses may increase sales and revenue by utilizing their comprehensive sales and marketing toolkit.
Furthermore, this platform enables firms to collaborate.
- Use email, SMS, and instant chat to communicate with consumers and prospects.
- Develop messages and interactions with customers that are unique to them.
- Automate your sales and marketing processes to their full potential.
- They should segment their audience and send them customized communications.
- The CRM tool allows you to keep track of and manage customer information.
Sendinblue was founded in 2007 by Armand Thiberge, and it now has over 80,000 registered users. Additionally, Sendinblue offers solutions for a variety of company categories.
Every day, their email network handles more than 100,000 emails. Below are some of Sendinblue’s special features.
Email and SMS marketing:-
Sendinblue is an email marketing service that allows you to design email marketing campaigns using a simple drag and drop tool.
Additionally, SMS can be used by corporations for communications that are time-sensitive and critical. You can also communicate with consumers in real-time using the chat tool.
By automating procedures, enterprises may conserve time and money. Businesses can also develop automation workflows that will set critical tasks in motion. It is possible to automate your sales and marketing efforts with the help of this function.
Sendinblue makes it simple to build transactional emails that are delivered only after particular activities have taken place. Order confirmation, password reset, and other communications can be tailored to your specific needs.
Sign-up Forms and Landing Pages:-
Businesses may increase the number of conversions they receive by utilizing Sendinblue.
Building a customer list is made possible through the sign-up form. In addition, you may develop personalized landing pages to help you reach your conversion objectives more effectively.
Whether you are attempting to advertise an event or collect consumer information, this tool will be of great help to you.
Aside from that, Sendinblue allows you to develop remarketing campaigns and Facebook advertisements.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management):-
The customer relationship management (CRM) component assists firms in managing relationships with both new and existing customers. In addition, you can keep track of customer-related activity.
What Sendinblue’s Users Appreciate About The Service:-
- The software is simple to operate.
- Sendinblue offers a smartphone application.
- A free plan is available, and the paid plans are expandable.
- Customer service and support are provided in a timely manner.
- Beautiful and mobile-responsive design templates are available from them.
Sendinblue’s Capabilities and Limitations:-
On rare occasions, it fails to meet delivery deadlines. This is about its only disadvantage when compared to other ActiveCampaign alternatives.
Sendinblue offers five different pricing options.
- The Lite plan costs $25 per month
- The free plan cost $0
- The Lite plan costs $25 per month
- $39 per month for the essential plan
- $66 a month for the premium plan
Request a quote from their sales team for an enterprise plan.
MailChimp is a provider of email marketing services as well as an automation platform. They also provide CRM advertisements and landing pages to assist firms in growing.
MailChimp offers marketing solutions for a variety of industries:-
- Businesses, including start-ups and existing enterprises
- Businesses in the e-commerce and retail sectors
Furthermore, MailChimp is among the most widely used ActiveCampaign alternatives in the industry. You will not miss out on any important activities if you use their web and mobile applications.
You have the ability to deliver email campaigns to the appropriate audience at the appropriate time. Its popular features include the following
The Landing Pages:-
You can utilize new or current templates to create visually appealing landing pages that will help you increase conversions.
The Email Marketing:-
MailChimp’s drag-and-drop email builder makes it simple to develop efficient email campaigns for your business. Additionally, you can send automated emails when specified events occur, such as when a customer purchases a product, or there are abandoned shopping carts, new subscribers, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management):-
Customers’ information can be organized with the help of a marketing CRM application. You have the ability to generate focused encounters and build stronger customer relations.
What MailChimp Users Really Like About It:-
- MailChimp is available as a web and mobile application.
- The software’s UI is simple and straightforward.
- MailChimp provides a completely free plan.
- Support for a wide range of integrations is provided.
- MailChimp delivers intelligent recommendations to assist you in achieving better results.
- Resources and a comprehensive knowledge base.
MailChimp Limitations Compared to Other ActiveCampaign Alternatives:-
- Pop art designs are not adaptable.
- Paid plans are prohibitively expensive.
- The level of customer service you will receive is determined by your subscription package.
MailChimp offers four different subscription options.
- The free option
- The Essential; from $999 per month, Essential is the most affordable option
- The Standard; starts at $1499 per month
- The Standard; starts at $1499 per month
Pricing may vary depending on the number of people who will be attending your event.
ConvertKit is an email marketing solution that can be used by both small and large companies. The software is designed to assist you in expanding your business. ConvertKit makes email marketing easier by providing a straightforward UI and sophisticated automation.
With this app, you can accomplish a great deal. It’s clearly one of the top ActiveCampaign Alternatives.
ConvertKit can be used to:-
- Create high-converting emails with the help of an intuitive email designer.
- Sign-up forms and landing pages that are visually appealing can help you to grow your customer and prospect list.
- Make use of automation to send emails and messages.
It was 2013 when Nathan Barry, the company’s creator, launched it. Since then, more than 20,000 creators have taken advantage of the platform’s capabilities.
When compared to other ActiveCampaign alternatives, it has the following features:
Landing Pages and Sign-up Forms:-
ConvertKit enables you to develop custom sign-up forms that will help you grow your customer base. More importantly, you can create visually appealing landing pages in a matter of minutes.
The Use of Automation:-
You will not have to worry about missing out on significant occasions thanks to its automated feature. You can send relevant emails or content to the appropriate recipients at the appropriate time.
The Email Designer:-
The process of creating and editing emails is made easier using this tool. Marketers have the ability to generate and distribute emails that are visually appealing. They can customize your email by including graphics, videos, and a call to action button.
Its Integrations Features:-
ConvertKit provides a direct connection with a number of different technologies. With Zapier, you can even have access to more integrations.
What ConvertKit Users Really Like About It:-
- The software is simple to use.
- The user interface is just stunning.
- ConvertKits is capable of integrating with a wide range of software applications.
- It offers customer service that is quick to respond.
- Change your email service provider to ConvertKit if you currently use another service provider.
ConvertKit Limitations Compared to Other ActiveCampaign Alternatives:-
For newcomers, the setup procedure is not straightforward, and making a list of your mailing list subscribers is not an easy task.
ConvertKit offers four different pricing options.
- From zero to one thousand subscribers, the cost is $29 per month.
- From 1000 to 3000 subscribers, the price is $49 per month.
- $79 a month for the first 3,000 to 5,000 customers.
- If your company has more than 5000 subscribers, you may be required to enter your list size in order to receive pricing or to request a demo.
The fifth in our list of ActiveCampaign alternatives is Drip. It is a customer relationship management and marketing automation software meant to assist brands.
- Marketing campaigns and creating experiences.
- Increase client involvement by using social media.
- Increase customer loyalty to your brand.
The customer relationship management (CRM) technology provides you with a detailed understanding of your customers’ activities, allowing you to offer the most appropriate communications to them.
At the moment, John Tedesco serves as the team’s leader. And, working together, they continue to add value to a wide range of enterprises. The following are the characteristics that distinguish Drip from other ActiveCampaign alternatives.
Information About the Customer:-
The CRM feature delves into the history of a customer’s information and activities.
Participation in the process:-
It is possible for users to use this functionality to:
- Make use of multiple avenues to communicate with your customers.
- Create and deliver tailored emails to buyers at every point of the purchasing process.
- Monitor and communicate with your clients on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Create customer segments and send them personalized communications with the Customer Segmentation feature.
The process of optimization:-
Drip provides optimization tools to assist you in making the best selections possible. These tools are as follows:
- Data on the attribution of revenue.
- Using workflow split testing, an analytics dashboard may be created.
- The interface is simple and easy to utilize.
What Drip Users Have to Say About It:-
- The visual workflow is straightforward to utilize.
- Customer service that is second to none
- Beautiful email design templates are available.
Drawbacks Compared to Other ActiveCampaign Alternatives:-
- You will be unable to store contacts if you do not have email addresses.
- There is no SMS functionality.
- There is no drag-and-drop email editor.
Drip provides a 14-day free trial period. The paid plans are divided into several categories.
- Zero to 2000 contacts each month for $49 per month.
- A monthly fee of $122 is charged for 2500 to 5000 contacts.
- 6500 to 10,000 contacts per month for $184 per month.
- Approximately 12500 to 15,000 contacts per month at a cost of $246.
- 110,000 contacts x $1410 per month = 110,000 contacts.
- 140,000 contacts – $1,740 in revenue each month.
- If you have between 220,000 and ten million contacts, you may need to get in touch with customer service for assistance.
7. Constant Contact
With Constant Contact, organizations can benefit from sophisticated email marketing solutions that are easy to use. You can easily compose and send professional-looking emails using the drag-and-drop editor and templates.
Continuous Contact has been in the email marketing industry for more than two decades. They have more than 600,000 customers and have been in business for more than two decades. Constant Contact and other ActiveCampaign alternatives are compared in the features section below.
The Email Marketing:-
You can use this functionality to develop email campaigns and promotions that are mobile-responsive. It takes only a few minutes to create emails using their customizable templates and simple-to-use editor.
The Automated Email Distribution Feature:-
This feature enables you to put your marketing on autopilot and forget about it. You have the ability to send emails that are tailored and targeted and that provide big results.
The List Creation and Management Feature:-
Businesses can utilize the sign-up and opt-in forms to increase the number of customers on their mailing list. They may also arrange their contacts and send targeted emails to certain audiences, which is a significant advantage. You may import your contact list from a variety of sources, including Excel, Gmail, Outlook, eCommerce, and others.
The Landing Pages Feature:-
You may develop stunning landing pages to attract customers by;
- Making your items and services more visible.
- Obtaining leads is important.
- Increases the number of people on your contact or subscriber list.
What Constant Contact’s Users Love About the Service:-
- In addition, the email design platform is simple to use.
- Has a mobile application that allows you to build and monitor campaigns while on the go.
- Design templates that are both excellent and professional in appearance
- The Gmail, Excel, and Outlook programs all allow you to import your contacts.
Constant Contact’s Limitations Compared to Other ActiveCampaign Alternatives:-
There is no free version available.
Its pricing depends on the size of your database contacts. Constant Contact offers two different pricing plans: Basic and Premium.
- Prices start at $20 per month for email service.
- Email Plus is available for $45 per month.
- In addition, when you sign up, you will receive the first month at no cost.
- You can also try the program for free for a period of 60 days.
AWeber is a sophisticated email marketing tool for small and medium-sized enterprises. With their Smart Designer, you can develop email marketing campaigns in seconds and send them to your subscribers.
Customers choose AWeber to communicate because it;
- Increases the number of people on their contact list
- Make contact with their target audiences
Over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs have benefited from AWeber’s services to boost their business growth. As a result, it comes as no surprise that it made our list of ActiveCampaign alternatives.
Its characteristics are as follows:-
Its Email Newsletters:-
AWeber allows you to produce visually appealing email newsletters for a variety of objectives. Users do not need to have any prior coding experience to participate.
AWeber’s template library contains over 700 pre-built themes as well as over 6000 royalty-free stock photos. Additionally, they provide plain text and HTML email alternatives.
Email Automation and Autoresponders:-
You can send automated emails based on events and the behavior of your target audience.
Sign-Up Sheets and Forms:-
Sign-up forms can be created and used by businesses to increase the number of people on their mailing lists.
Management and Segmentation of Subscribers:-
This tool allows you to categorize and separate subscribers based on their activity. As an added bonus, you may send targeted emails to your segmented group.
What AWeber Users Really Like About It:-
- Their level of customer service is exceptional.
- They can get support via phone and live chat.
- AWeber features a large database of email templates and stock photos that you may use in your emails.
- You can create and monitor performance reports using the mobile app.
- Utilizing the software is a clear and uncomplicated process.
The Drawbacks Compared to Other ActiveCampaign Alternatives:-
- The cost of a subscription is determined by the number of subscribers.
- No free plan.
- Zero to 500 subscribers pay $19 per month; 500 to 2500 subscribers pay $29 per month.
- 2501-5000 customers are charged $49 per month.
- The monthly fee for 5001 to 10,000 subscribers is $69 per month.
- a monthly fee of $149 for 10,000-15,000 customers.
- Additionally, if you have more than 250,000 subscribers, you can request a quote.
9. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is a tool that automates email marketing and eCommerce operations. The program is designed to assist marketers in connecting with their target audiences while also standing out from the crowd.
Campaign Monitor is used by more than two million marketers at more than 250,000 companies across the world.
Everything you need to succeed is included in the app. You may accomplish considerable results by using their drag-and-drop builder, automation, and segmentation capabilities.
The following are some of the Campaign Monitor’s unique features:
The Email Marketing Feature:-
Advertisers can use branded email campaigns to increase sales and revenues. More importantly, users may create professional-looking emails by utilizing stunning template designs and a straightforward editor.
The Marketing Automation Feature:-
Businesses may utilize timely emails to enhance consumer engagement and revenue by promoting their products and services. The visual journey designer allows you to communicate with customers at every stage of their purchasing process.
The Contacts and Segmentation Feature:-
You have the ability to develop intelligent and targeted consumer groupings. After that, you can send them emails that are specifically customized to their interests. This method will aid in the increase of sales as well as the increase of consumer loyalty.
The Sign-Up Sheets and Forms Feature:-
You can increase the size of your audience by using their sign-up forms. In addition, you may use these forms to introduce your company to potential clients and customers.
What Campaign Monitor Users Have to Say About It:-
- The platform is quite easy to navigate.
- Beautiful and professional-looking email templates are available.
- Email builders are simple to use and virtually error-free.
- Customer service and assistance that is outstanding
Campaign Monitor’s limitations:-
- Absence of native social media sharing functionality.
- Campaign Monitor does not provide a free version of its service.
- Email automation is simple and can only be customized to a limited extent.
Campaign Monitor’s fee is determined by the number of subscribers who sign up for the service.
Subscribers range from 0-500
- The most basic plan is $9 per month.
- A monthly fee of $29 for an unlimited amount of time.
- A premier membership is $149 per month.
For 2500 Subscribers
- The most basic plan is $29 per month.
- 59 dollars each month for an unlimited amount of time.
- A premier membership is $149 per month.
For 5000 Subscribers
- Its bae plan is $49 per month.
- Its unlimited plan is $99 per month (plus tax).
- A premier membership is $149 per month.
We have reviewed 8 ActiveCampaign alternatives. Each of these tools has its own set of functions while yet sharing some characteristics, you are spoiled for choice.
Depending on your budget and what you want to accomplish, you would be fine choosing from this list. What is most important is that your decision would boil down to your personal preferences.
Please use the comments to let me know what other alternatives you have used and which on this list you are biased towards.