Moving the mouse on your system frequently to keep the machine active can irritate you. When users do not move their mouse for a very long time, they must go through the hassle of entering their secret password for logging into their computers.
Not being able to move the mouse frequently can be a problem as you need to re-enter your secret password repeatedly. This can take a toll on your privacy and might even compromise the security of your system.
To help users avoid this annoying state of affairs, programming experts have developed an exclusive program to help computer enthusiasts keep their systems alert without any mediation.
Auto mouse mover software programs are unique virtual products that can offer you the flexibility of staying away from your computer for a very long time without worrying about it logging off.
These cool software programs will make it very easy to keep your system active even when you are not around. But how is this possible?😉 We will have a look below:
An auto mouse mover software program moves the mouse automatically at specific time intervals without the mindfulness of the system users.
These programs make the system’s central processing unit accept that the machine is being used even when the user is not present. The programs work by activating the system for some time at specific intervals.
They can be highly advantageous when users do not require time-activated screensavers or applications to run on their systems.
They work for people who want their computer screens to be dynamic and the ones who want to avoid their systems from getting inactive only after some time.
There are different varieties of mouse mover software programs available. So, you can choose the basic ones if you do not require many alternatives or the configurable mouse movers if you want to control your system.
The best mouse mover software programs available for Windows users have been detailed below:-
Best Auto Mouse Mover For Customize Mouse’s Movement
1. Move Mouse – Best free auto mouse mover software
This open-source auto mouse mover software (Download Here) for Windows can be used straightforwardly for constantly moving the mouse on your system.
This freeware can even be used for executing other functions on a system.
This automatic mouse mover keeps a computer awake even when not used. The program comes loaded with extensive features offering users complete control over the working of this software.
Important attributes of Move Mouse are:-
- Users of this program can set a second interval. This makes the program wait until the set number of seconds passes. Once this happens, the software executes the movement.
- Users can also enable the stealth mode of the program to make actions invisible on their computer screens.
- It continues moving the mouse after a set interval of time.
- The program interface offers tons of options for the users to arrange.
- It minimizes the Move Mouse dialogue box automatically when it is not needed.
- This is easy to use and simple mouse mover program with mouse movement options that can easily be configured.
- Originally designed to prevent Windows from locking the users’ sessions or going to sleep, this program can now be used for varied situations.
- It comes loaded with behaviors and actions that help the users customize the software to their specific requirements.
- This application can take care of many tasks when the user is not around. It can move the mouse cursor automatically, send keystrokes, and click the mouse’s left button. If required, it can handle all these three activities simultaneously.
Various other features make this software one of the top auto mouse mover software programs. This simple program has been specifically designed to simulate user activity.
It enables you to keep your mouse moving automatically and even offers you the scope of executing programs and scripts.
This software is one good example of a practical mouse mover that can serve several functions.
It’s such a pain when you set your PC to download a massive file, go off to have a brew, and then come back to find that your computer is sleeping on the job.
I found a really useful program called LeoMoon SessionGuard (Download Here) to tackle this problem.
It won’t change any of your Windows settings, but it’s guaranteed to stop your computer from sleeping or resetting while you’re away.
It’s also really simple to download the software from the website and run it.
Essentially, SessionGuard emulates mouse movement, tricking your computer into thinking it’s in use.
There are a couple of settings to play with – you can choose your time interval for how often the mouse should move (I chose 50 seconds) and set a keyboard hotkey if you want one.
3. TECH8 USA – Undetectable Mouse Mover, Jiggler
To keep your PC active and stop it from slipping into sleep mode, the TECH8 USA Undetectable Mouse Mover is a premium, cutting-edge gadget.
It’s produced in Texas using both domestic and foreign components, and it’s simple to use — just put it into your USB port and it will move your mouse for you.
The TECH8 USA Undetectable Mouse Mover’s complete invisibility, which means it won’t leave any traces on your computer or interfere with other programs, is one of its best qualities.
Because of this, it is perfect for use in various circumstances, such as when you need to leave your computer running while you’re gone or when you want to keep it active while you’re working on something else.
In addition to being very simple to use, the TECH8 USA Undetectable Mouse Mover is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and doesn’t require any special software or complicated setup. Just connect it, and let it function!
The TECH8 USA Undetectable Mouse Mover is a useful tool and a fashionable item that draws attention. It’s created with a modern, streamlined appearance that blends well with any computer setup and comes in various colors to match your preferences.
In conclusion, the TECH8 USA Undetectable Mouse Mover is a high-caliber item that will undoubtedly be useful to any computer setup.
The TECH8 USA Undetectable Mouse Mover is the best option whether you need to keep your computer running while you’re away or want to spruce up your workspace.
4. Meatanty Undetectable Mouse Mover
Modern technology called the Meatanty Undetectable Mouse Mover keeps your computer or laptop awake and stops it from slipping into sleep mode.
It operates by secretly moving your mouse in a random pattern to keep your computer active even while you’re not using it.
The convenience and simplicity of usage of the Meatanty Undetectable Mouse Mover are two outstanding qualities. You only need to plug it into your computer’s USB port to get it started.
A handy LED display and an ON/OFF switch also included with the Meatanty Mouse Mover so you can regulate and keep an eye on its operation.
The Meatanty Undetectable Mouse Mover has many practical advantages, but it’s also a very adaptable tool.
Thanks to its customizable running frequency, you may tune it to meet your unique demands. The Meatanty Mouse Mover has you covered whether you want to keep your computer active for a brief moment or for a long time.
A very fashionable and striking addition is the Meatanty Undetectable Mouse Mover. It’s made with a sleek, contemporary design that blends in with any computer setup and comes in various colors to match your unique aesthetic.
The Meatanty Undetectable Mouse Mover is an excellent product and will undoubtedly be a useful addition to any computer setup.
The Meatanty Mouse Mover is ideal if you want to spice up your desk or keep your computer active while you’re away.
5. Auto Click Typer 2.0
Auto Clicker 2.0 is a free macro reader software (Download Here) used for automated mouse and keyboard clicking.
While performing monotonous tasks like presenting a slide show, viewing photos in some photo viewer, or playing some game that requires repetitive clicking of the mouse or keyboard keys, one might use Auto Clicker 2.0 to save time and effort.
It is user-friendly software that is easy to install and run. It occupies low CPU storage (lightweight). The software comes without any advertisements and is free of viruses or malware.
Auto Clicker 2.0 lets its user choose between the two modes it offers: “Mouse” click or “Keyboard” click. The clicking can be as per the dynamic location of the cursor, or if the user specifies some location, then the repetitive clicking will only occur at that specified location.
The user may specify the total time limit, the number of clicks, and the duration between two consecutive clicks.
The list of actions created by the user can be stored and reused in an AUTOCT file. This list can be edited and rearranged as well.
Yet again, a free, open-source auto mouse mover software program for Windows (Download Here). This program offers two options to its users, and they are Click Mouse and Move Mouse.
Activity time for the mouse on a system can be set from 5 seconds to 500 seconds, depending on the user’s requirement and preference.
If users choose the Move Mouse action, they will have the mouse moving randomly from one position to another after a given time.
On the other hand, if they go for the Click Mouse option, the mouse pointer gets clicked automatically after a set time.
There are no mouse pointer movements in the Click Mouse mode. There is a stop button that the users need to click on to close the program.
Exclusive features of the program are:-
- Lightweight software program.
- XuMouse will not take a lot of space on your system.
This auto mouse mover software program has gained huge popularity across the world for the amazing features it has on offer. The program is widely used in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada.
7. Vaydeer Mouse Jiggler with On/Off Switch
You must be continuously online if you have to take care of your home and simultaneously handle your business from home. This is where the Vaydeer Mouse Jiggler will be perfect for you.
Highly convenient for regular use, it is the perfect work-from-home product as it comes with a unique On/Off Switch. While any other external hardware would be incompatible with your laptop, Vaydeer Mouse Jiggler works perfectly fine.
Undetectable and Easy to Use:-
Your computer does not recognize any unknown hardware that you are plugging in. However, the Vaydeer Mouse Jiggler is recognized by your computer as a regular mouse when connected and not as an unknown USB device.
This device will awake your computer while you are away from the screen. The Mouse Jiggler is also very convenient, thanks to the on/off switch, which enables it to start or stop working with a simple press.
This feature protects the USB ports from damage caused due to plugging and unplugging frequently.
Durability and Compatibility:-
As the mouse Jiggler is made with high-quality semi-transparent ABS material, it is incredibly durable and hard to break. The device is also compatible with most computed operating systems like Windows 7 and above, Linux, and iOS.
The updated version comes with a 5V/2A power adapter and cable for a better experience. It comes with a blue indicator that starts blinking when connected to the computer.
Features and Dimensions:-
- It does not require any software installation to start working.
- The mouse Jiggler has a matted process on the surface.
- It is suitable for all sizes of mouse you are using.
- Vaydeer provides guaranteed after-sales service for 12 months.
- The mouse Jiggler has a warranty of 5 years.
- It comes with anti-slip rubber feet to prevent your mouse from sleeping.
- Sleek design and easy to use.
- Suitable for all sizes.
- Undetectable by the computer.
- On/off switch for extra protection.
- After-sales service
- A tad expensive
- It makes a little noise when working.
8. Stageek Mouse Jiggler
This device is perfect if you are working from home and require something that will keep your computer from falling asleep when you are away from the screen.
Even if you are unaware of the technicalities of a computer, this device is easy to connect, and you can enjoy your freedom with the Stageek Mouse Jiggler.
This mouse Jiggler is an ideal companion for working from home. It can simulate the movement of the mouse and can prevent your computer from falling asleep without the IT department knowing that another device is connected to the USB port.
It is virtually not detectable by any hardware scans.
Compatible and Durable:-
The Stageek Mouse Jiggler does not need additional software installation; you need to plug it into your device to use it.
It works with all operating systems and is powered by a 5V USB power source. The Jiggler is made of premium-quality aluminum, which makes it very durable. However, the device is made for an optical mouse only.
Features and Dimensions:-
- It comes with an on/off switch for easy use.
- The USB cable is included along with the device.
- It is undetectable in any hardware scan.
- The Stageek Mouse Jiggler is made of aluminum.
- Any 5V USB power source can power it.
- Sleek design.
- Affordable and pocket-friendly.
- 100% undetectable.
- On/Off Switch for easy usage.
- It can be used for an optical mouse only.
- It takes a little time to adjust to the mouse.
9. Auto Mouse Mover
This amazing software follows an exclusive automation technology to prevent systems from getting inactive or logging off after some time.
The best thing about this mouse mover software is that users can put their desired time interval into the dialogue box of the app, and the software will work accordingly.
A few notable features of Auto Mouse Mover are as follows:-
- Users of this program get the option of specifying the pixel rate, which will help the software move accordingly.
- The program minimizes automatically when it is not needed on the screen.
- It works perfectly well with all Windows versions.
- The users do not need to buy or install any other program or hardware device for moving their mouse constantly when they have Auto Mouse Mover installed on their systems.
- The program can also help users prevent their systems from going into hibernation mode without making any changes to the control panel settings of their machine.
Auto Mouse Mover is for you if you have long been looking for a software program to save you from the hassle of being around your system to keep your sessions active.
Use it for taking a long break while working on your computer only to return and have the system active. So, there is no hassle of putting in your password over and over again.
10. Mini Mouse Macro
This is yet another top-quality auto mouse mover software program (Download Here) that keeps your system from logging off. One of the most exclusive features of this program is that it will not move the mouse pointer randomly.
Instead, it will allow the users to record the movement of the mouse and repeat the same in the loop. The only thing that the users need to do is click on the record option to start recording mouse movements.
Once the recording is stopped, users can allocate the number of loops they want to play the recording. Users can also assign hotkeys for starting or stopping mouse movement by their keyboards.
The program allows users to record several mouse movements. Other important features of this exclusive auto mouse mover are:-
- Effective and simple mouse macro.
- Offers options to loop macro or recordings.
- Automation is available for keystrokes, left key and right key.
- Macro scripts are available for scheduling tasks.
- Quick launch and hotkey properties.
- Recorded files can easily be saved.
Overall, this is one automatic mouse mover software program you must try, especially for the mouse movement recording option it presents to the users.
11. Tiny Task
As suggested by its name, Tiny Task (Download Here) comes in the form of a very small auto mouse mover freeware.
The user interface of this program is quite compact. It allows users to record mouse pointer movements and play the same in the loop.
The tiny task user interface comes loaded with several options like save, open, record, compile, settings, and play. So, users can easily record mouse movements; save them, and play the same as they need might.
Users can browse the settings menu to change the count of the loops, hotkeys, and playback speed. The settings menu can also be used for accessing help.
This lightweight application does not use a lot of memory and CPU and offers easy and quick automation by playback and recording. This is a very handy and useful tool that can reduce different repetitive tasks to just one click.
Other exclusive attributes of Tiny Task are:-
- Compiler options are available for turning mouse movement recordings into executable files.
- The mouse mover not only captures mouse movement but even mouse clicks.
- Unambiguous and simple interface that can easily be used for minimizing efforts that need to be put on the part of the users.
- Tiny Task is a 35KB program but is compact enough to provide the best user experience.
- It does not require any scripting for automating different procedures.
- It is a straightforward and non-obtrusive program with a highly intuitive user interface.
Tiny Task is one of the most convenient mouse mover software programs for automating repetitive tasks. The only thing that the users of this program need to do is record the task and feed the same into the software.
The software performs the fed task several times per the users’ time intervals. As simple as that.
It is probably the best auto mouse mover you should try out. With Tiny Task, you can bid goodbye to frustrating, repetitive tasks.
12. Auto Clicker Typer
This automatic mouse mover (Download Here) comes with a record option that lets users record mouse movements.
The recorded mouse movements can easily be saved and played as per requirement. Users can assign hotkeys for operating the software from their keyboards.
A loop option enables users to add the loop numbers they want to record for repeating the mouse movements.
Keyboard actions can be added to this software program apart from the mouse pointer movements.
Exclusive attributes of the auto mouse mover include:-
- Easy to use and feature-rich interface that gets the mouse recording and moving tasks pretty well.
- Mouse clicks and keystrokes can also be automated with this program.
- The software allows users to program several repetitive button strikes and clicks.
- This app is very simple but has features like auto-script and record that give users more control.
- An easy way of using this program is allowing it to record everything that you are doing. The next moment you will find the program repeating your button strokes, mouse moves, and repeatedly clicks as demanded.
- The auto-script feature of the program provides many customization options.
- It does not require an internet connection.
- Easy to operate without any technical knowledge.
Auto Clicker Typer is one of the most convenient tools for individuals who frequently need to use the same programs.
This program even works great as a time saver when playing games. It is useful for playing games requiring players to make repetitive moves.
13. Mouse Jiggler – auto mouse mover alternative
This program (Download Here) works by wiggling the mouse so the system is kept from getting inactive or logging off completely. Mouse Jiggler is a straightforward application that comes with an easy-to-use interface.
It will give you the scope to offer yourself a good break while working. When activated, the jiggler moves the mouse back and forth at the same spot. Two options are available to the users: Zen Jiggle and Enable Jiggle.
Enable Jiggle can be used for wiggling the mouse with a visible pointer and Zen Jiggle to wiggle the mouse without the pointer being visible.
Exclusive features of the software include:--
- It serves as a savior for individuals who need to continuously work on their systems.
- The software has garnered positive reviews from users.
Mouse Jiggler is for you if you are in the habit of taking breaks while working and also if you are into handling big projects that require concentrating on the system for extended periods.
14. Mouse Machine
One of the best things about this auto mouse mover (Download Here) is that it comes loaded with extraordinary features that make it completely different from the other products on this list.
Users of this program can input coordinates and choose any action they would want the program to perform. The software works as per instructions.
Some of the most significant features of the program are:-
- The program not only automates mouse movements but even mouse clicks provided it is configured as per requirements.
- The software keeps any system awake and does simple operations like double-clicking or moving specific coordinates on the screen.
Since it works in the same way as a mouse, this program is named Mouse Machine. It automates all the procedures a user can carry out with the help of a mouse.
15. Wiggle Mouse – auto mouse mover app
This is a very simple and straightforward auto mouse mover (Download Here) software program that serves the sole function of moving the mouse on a system at specific time intervals.
This cross-platform Java software takes time intervals as input from its users and has a very intuitive interface. It will help you work with your machine without facing any logoffs or interruptions because of long hours of inactivity.
It simply prevents using your machine on your behalf by indulging in mouse movements.
Important features of the program are:-
- Use Wiggle Mouse for setting the time interval during which you want the mouse on your system to move even when you are not around.
- The program repeats infinite loops, which means the users do not need to define the loop count.
Mouse Wiggle is one of the best solutions for keeping computer screens active, especially for busy users.
16. Mouse Mover – auto mouse mover chrome extension
This software program (Download here) can easily be customized for moving the mouse pointer on a device naturally at specific intervals of time.
The best thing about this program is that it keeps your system alive from the moment it is installed on the machine and until the machine shuts down completely. There is no rocket science required to handle this program.
In other words, even kids can use this product without problems. It comes with a straightforward interface. The users will not find any settings menu, gigantic overheads, or setups.
The only thing you need to do as a user is to download the app and install it on your system, and the rest will be taken care of by the program itself.
Other important features of Mouse Mover are:-
- Mouse Mover is an easy-to-understand, lightweight application that comes absolutely free of cost.
- It is programmed to move the mouse pointer of any system automatically every five minutes. But it will work only on those systems that have the program installed.
- The users do not need to set time intervals for the frequency at which they want their mouse to move.
Mouse Mover is a simple software program that does not require the users to follow lengthy procedures for handling it.
Here are some questions that you might be interested to know.
How do I get my mouse to move automatically?
You may have your mouse move automatically in several ways:-
Use a mouse jiggler:- You can insert a tiny gadget called a mouse jiggler into the USB port on your computer.
It keeps your computer activity and prevents it from slipping into sleep mode by making small, undetectable mouse movements. You can choose a mouse jiggler from a wide variety on the market to suit your particular requirements.
Use a script or macro:- You can automate the procedure using a script or macro if you prefer more control over your mouse movements.
You may develop scripts or macros using various software tools that can move your mouse in certain ways at predetermined times.
Use the built-in features of your operating system:- You may program your mouse to move automatically with some operating systems, including Windows.
For instance, in Windows, the “Mouse Properties” control panel allows you to program your mouse to move a specific distance every few minutes.
Can a mouse jiggler be detected?
While some mouse jigglers can be detected, others are made to be invisible. It’s crucial to remember that not all mouse jigglers are created equally, and the degree of detection can change based on the particular device you’re using.
In general, mouse jigglers that are made to be undetected won’t leave a trace on your computer or affect the other apps you use. They function by subtly and undetectably moving your mouse, keeping your computer active, and preventing it from entering sleep mode.
On the other side, mouse jigglers that can be detected might leave a trail or obstruct other programs on your computer. These particular mouse jigglers may be more appropriate in some circumstances, such as when you need to replicate mouse activity for testing.
The level of detectability of any mouse jiggler you are contemplating should be determined by carefully reading the product description and reviews.
Make sure to select a mouse jiggler specially made to be invisible if you’re seeking one that won’t be noticed.
Do mouse movers really work?
The degree of a mouse mover’s detectability is one of the important variables that can influence its efficacy.
Some mouse movers are made to be undetected, leaving no traces on your computer or interfering with the operation of your other programs. These mouse movers are less noticeable and less likely to be discovered, yet they can be highly efficient at keeping your computer active.
Conversely, invisible mouse movers could damage other programs or leave a trail on your computer.
For example, these mouse movers might be more appropriate when simulating mouse activity for testing purposes, but they might not be as good in keeping your computer active covertly.
The majority of these auto mouse movers come in the form of open-source applications.
A few of them will help keep your system active when you are not around and even help with changes in different parameters, such as setting movement interval, repetitions, and their count, frequency, and schedule.
Others offer basic features of wiggling the mouse after a certain specified period.
You can make use of any of these software programs for keeping your important computer sessions active. They will save you from the hassle of feeding the system with your password again and again.