This is a complete buyer’s guide to Best 3D Printer Under 300 $ in 2022. 🤴
The best part?
All the 3D Printers mentioned in this buyer’s guide are based on Precision, Print Speed, Print Resolution, Brand Credibility, and Value for Money.
So without further ado, Let’s dive right into this Best 3D Printer Under 300 $ buyer’s guide. 🎭
Since the turn of the new millennium, the additive manufacturing innovation that revolves around printing three-dimensional (3D) solid images from digital files has become very popular worldwide.
This innovation, known as 3D printing, has warmed its way into the hearts of many industries as they are currently being applied in many such top industries today.
For instance, 3D printing is highly applicable in industries such as Aerospace, Education, Aviation, Rapid Prototyping, Construction, Medicine, Fashion, and many other top-notch industries, as they have found it to be very useful in more ways than one.
Like most trending things in our world, many people have jumped on the 3D printing bandwagon, and there has been an increased demand for 3D printers in recent years.
As a newbie, you must understand that getting the perfect 3D printer could prove to be very cumbersome as you would need to understand a lot about a 3D printer, what it does, how it operates, and which of the printing technologies is suitable for what you want to use it for.
For instance, there are up to 9 printing technologies used in 3D printing, each used for a distinct purpose. Some of the printing technologies available include; Stereo Lithography (SL), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Selective Laser Melting (SLM), Electronic Beam Melting (EBM), Material Jetting (MJ), etc.
These different technologies offer various functions, and each would-be buyer must understand this before paying for any 3D printer.
To help buyers make the right decision when buying a 3D Printer, we have put together a list of the best 3D printers you can get in the market as of the time of writing.
You must know that a lot of research has gone into the process of putting together this list, and we are confident in telling you that every product featured on our list is as good as you can get in the market. It would be best if you did not hesitate before buying any of our picks.
Our picks offer great value for money, precision, print speed, accuracy, and the perfect print resolution, just like it should be.
Gone are the days when you would have to pay an unbelievably high amount of money to get a quality 3D printer; due to the latest advancement in technology and innovation, there are a lot of great options in the market that would give you all you desire in a 3D printer for $300 and below and those are the products that we would be focusing on in this list.
Best 3D Printer Under 300 $ – Our Top Picks👌
1. FlashForge Finder 3D Printers
The FlashForge Finder 3D Printers is arguably the best-rated 3D printer out there in the book of many experts, and it is the most highly recommended 3D printer we have for you.
This innovatively built 3D printer is the choice of premier merchant size, Amazon, which actually means a lot. FlashForge Finder is enhanced with FlashCloud, which allows you to store, edit, share, and print status checking online while also providing you with a massive model database.
This 3D printer also comes with a slide-in build plate that allows for easy draw-out from the printer and the easy removal of the 3D prints. This ultimately reduces damage to the finished product and makes your job easier.
The FlashForge also has an intelligent assisted leveling system that offers precise and easy calibration. With this feature, you can easily tighten or loosen the leveling screw until it is in the perfect position for accurate and precise 3D printing.
Another great thing about this revolutionary product is that it is quiet during operation, as the sound of the operation is below 50 decibels. This means you don’t have to constitute noise pollution in the immediate environment when you use this 3D printer.
Sending files from your PC or laptop to this device is quite easy. It comes with highly functional second-generation Wi-Fi, which makes the connection stable and secure for easily transferring your 3D images.
- The FlashForge Finder Printer comes with a FlashCloud that allows you to store, edit, and share while providing you with a massive model database.
- It comes with second-generation Wi-Fi, allowing an easier and more secure connection to your 3D images.
- It is quiet during operation, with a sound level of around 50 decibels.
- This 3D printer has an intelligent leveling system for precise and easy calibration.
- With a slide-in build plate, you can easily remove your 3D prints and minimize damages.
- It has a 3.5-inch full-color touchscreen with intuitive icons that allow easy operation.
- This product is limited to just the PLA printing filament, which is a turn-off.
- It comes with a non-heated bed.
- There are a few concerns with the long-term printing quality, but the tech support seems to be working on that.
2. Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer
For its price, the Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer is one of the best options you can get in the current market. This product is easy to use and is quite the perfect 3D printer for a newbie just starting out in the 3D printing world.
It comes with PLA filament samples that a newbie can easily use to enhance the perfect 3D experience. It is easily assembled with just a few screws to tighten, and you can even print your first 3D image in just 10 minutes with this product.
This product can easily print with any 3D Filament, including ABS-based, PLA-based, XT copolyester, PET, TPU, TPC, FPE, PVA, HIPS, and many others.
With the Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer, you have a micro SD card slot that allows you to store sliced GCode files on an SD card and then plug it into the micro SD card slot to print out the 3D images without having to connect to a Windows or Mac PC.
This 3D printer can use open-source and commercial software and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
You should also know this 3D printer comes with a large 8 x 8-inch build plate and a 7-inch vertical spacing, so you can easily print larger and more complex 3D models.
- It comes with a large enough build plate to print larger and more complex 3D models.
- It offers great compatibility as it can work with nearly all 3D filaments and is also compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- It is the perfect 3D printer for a newbie, making it easy to assemble, operate, and print 3D images.
- This 3D printer has a heated build plate to produce highly reliable printings.
- It is preloaded with printable 3D models, and you can print your 3D images in just 10 minutes, with makes it perfectly fit in our best 3d printer under the 300 $ 2022 list.
- You may require a high power voltage to run this 3D printer smoothly.
- The cooling shroud is not that effective and usually leaves the heated bed running at a very high temperature.
- Leveling out of the prints could prove quite problematic and may affect the prints’ precision at times.
3. GIANT ARM-GEEETECH A10M 3D Printer
The GIANTARM-GEEETECH A10M 3D Printer is a 3D printer with many quality features that make it a great fit for its price.
It is fast to assemble, and it comes with a mixed-color printing feature that allows you to create multi-colored three-dimensional solid images.
Overall, this printer is capable of printing in four different color combinations, including single color, dual color, graded color, and mixed color.
With its break resuming feature, this product provides you with real-time printing status and allows you to save time by resuming your printings from where you previously stopped.
You don’t have to worry about a power outage and repeating your 3D images. Unlike some 3D printers that can become too heated and generate a lot of heat, this is not one of those as it comes with a 360 degrees ventilation design that enhances heat dissipation as you work and allows your printings to come out great.
With this 3D printer, you don’t have to worry about filament outage or fracture as it comes with the filament detector feature that allows you to monitor the filament and alerts you to change the filament in case the printer runs in the air or the spool becomes empty.
Another great feature of this product is the auto-leveling sensor that allows you to create accurate and precise 3D images.
You won’t have to worry about noise when using this printer as it comes with V-slot rails and wheels on each axis, making printing quiet, stable, and wear-resistant.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the GIANT ARM-GEEETECH A10M that earned it a spot in our list of Best 3D Printer Under 300 $.
- It has a building platform with high adhesion and even heating. This allows this hotbed to heat evenly and take out the printings easily when the hotbed cools off.
- It comes with a modularized extruder wire that makes it very easy to exchange the wire.
- With high-performance extruder gear, the printing speed is enhanced, and your printing experience is greatly improved.
- With the open-source control board, you have limitless space to modify the firmware at your will.
- It comes with a 360 degrees ventilation design that prevents overheating.
- You can easily print graded colors between selected layers with the color mixer layer.
- For $299, it is one of the most expensive 3D printers in the price range under review.
- This is a great 3D printer, but it might not be the best option for a newbie.
4. SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 3D Printer
The SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 3D Printer is just the perfect 3D printer for hobbyists, students, or individuals just starting as 3D printers.
Although it is mainly designed for semi-professionals, this printer still offers many quality features that would make it even an option for seasoned professionals. It is easy to assemble and use and features a very compact design.
This 3D printer offers full filament compatibility with most 1.75mm 3D filaments and the SainSmart flexible TPU filament.
There is also no problem if there is a power loss as this printer comes with a resume print feature that allows you to save time by resuming the printing from where it stopped initially.
You also don’t need to worry about a clogged nozzle, as the MK-10 extruder design greatly reduces that. With a high-watt density hotbed, you get instant heat energy to the 3D printer once connected to a power source, usually in 5 minutes or even less, which makes it perfectly fit in our best 3d printer under 300 $ 2022 list.
This product also comes with a build plate of volume, 220x220x250mm, allowing you to create large and complex 3D models.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 3D Printer that earned it a spot in our list of Best 3D Printer Under 300 $ to get in 2022.
- It comes with a resume print feature that saves time and energy.
- This 3D printer has full filament compatibility with most types of 1.75mm 3D filaments.
- It is easy to assemble and use, making it a very good option for entry levels, students, and hobbyists.
- It comes with an MK-10 design that reduces the risk of a clogged nozzle.
- This is a 3D printer for hobbyists, learners, and students and may not be entirely suitable for the needs of consummate professionals.
- The technical support leaves a lot to be desired.
At the time of our research on “Best 3D Printer Under 300 $”, we found a video about “What Is 3D Printing and How Does It Work?” which is worth watching. 🏆
5. XYZprinting Open Filament da Vinci Jr Pro 3D Printer
The XYZprinting da Vinci Jr Pro 3D Printer is another option we are happy to recommend to our readers. This highly-rated offering from the XYZprinting brand is built to satisfy the needs of consummate professionals.
It has a compact design and is highly compatible with most 1.75mm PLA filaments. This 3D printer comes with an adjustable temperature for settings for the extruder nozzle.
This 3D printer would allow easy access to a big community of passionate and creative designers. You would easily access over 3000 3D models that you can easily download.
To get the best out of this printer, you can easily upgrade to the Hardened Steel Nozzle, allowing you to create exotic prints using metallic PLA and carbon PLA.
With the big print volume of 6.9’’ x 6.9’’ x 6.9’’, you have a big print volume that allows you to turn all your creativity into 3D images.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the XYZprinting Open Filament da Vinci Jr Pro 3D Printer that earned it a spot in our list of Best 3D Printer Under 300 $ to get in 2022.
- This 3D printer has a large build plate that allows you to print large and complex 3D images.
- This product is compatible and can print with many 3rd parties 1.75mm PLA, tough PLA, PETG, Antibacterial PLA, metallic PLA, and carbon plate PLA.
- It comes with an online gallery where you can meet many artists and access over 3000 3D models.
- The technical support is superb, and you have easy access to the technical team for any inquiry on the product.
- This 3D printer mainly supports PLA filament for printing.
- This 3D printer comes with limited software.
6. TRONXY XY-2 Semi Assembled 3D Printer
The TRONXY XY-2 Semi-Assembled 3D Printer is another great option that anyone looking for a quality 3D printer under $300 must consider.
With its full-color touchscreen, it is easy to operate. It supports the Windows 7 operating system, Mac OS X, and Linux. This 3D printer is compatible with most filament types, including ABS, PLA, PVA, and many others.
You don’t need to repeat your printings and waste the productive time you should be spending on other things when there is a power outage, as this printer comes with a resume print feature that allows you to start your printing from where you stopped the last time.
Assembling this product comes easily as you can assemble and get it working in 20 minutes or less. This product also has a very compact desktop design with a small footprint and base, high precision, and large print size.
Overall, this printer has won several awards of excellence and is regarded as one of the best options you can get in the market for its price.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the TRONXY XY-2 Semi-Assembled 3D Printer that earned it a spot in our list of Best 3D Printer Under 300 $ to get in 2022.
- It comes with a compact desktop design that enhances precise 3D printing.
- With the resume print feature, you can easily save time and effort by avoiding repetition and starting all over again when there is a power failure.
- This 3D printer offers great compatibility as it supports virtually all filament types.
- The full-color touch screen makes it very easy to operate.
- This printer is easy to assemble as it is delivered semi-assembled. You only need to follow a few other steps to get it fully running.
- You may have to wait a little to get the heating bed to the critical temperature needed to make this printer work perfectly.
- The 3D printer comes with limited software for users.
- The instructions and the software do not match.
7. Foxnovo Creality Ender 3 3D Printer
When it comes to the latest arrivals in the marketplace, perhaps, the most rated option out there in terms of quality and value for money is the Foxnovo Creality Ender 3 3D Printer.
This 3D printer has an 8.7 x 8.7 x 9.8’’ large building volume that allows you to create large and complex three-dimensional solid images.
With this printer, you won’t have to wait long to get it to the desired temperature level for printing as it will easily reach the 110ºC heat level after just 5 minutes of connecting it to the power source.
Through the CNC machined Y-axis mounting groove, users would get highly precise nozzle positioning, which would ideally lead to better printing.
This 3D printer also comes with the resume print feature that ensures you can resume your printing from exactly where you stopped the previous time when there is a power failure.
With the V-slot POM wheels, the nozzles would glide smoothly and silently without making any noticeable noise. Users can be sure there would not be any form of clogging or warping with this device as the upgraded MK-10 extruder ensures every plugging risk and bad extrusion is greatly reduced.
There is also a built-in fan in this 3D printer that helps dissipate heat and cools off the machine so that the printer can last long, which makes it perfectly fit in our best 3d printer under 300 $ list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Foxnovo Creality Ender 3 3D Printer that earned it a spot in our list of Best 3D Printer Under 300 $ to get in 2022.
- One of the best features of this product is that it offers full compatibility with all filament types.
- With the resume print feature, you wouldn’t have to waste your time and effort because of a power failure or mistake, as you can always start from where you stopped before the disruption.
- The V-slot PLOM wheels eliminate noise and smooth running of the printer as the nozzle could glide easily and smoothly without any incidence.
- This 3D printer has a built-in fan that helps dissipate heat and keeps it cool.
- This printing device has a large building volume that allows you to create large and complex 3D models.
- For its price, this is a product that offers great value for money.
- For now, you may not be able to continue printing when you run out of filament and tries to reload a new one.
- Like every new product in the market, it may take a while to get used to some of its features.
Best 3D Printer Under 300 $: What To Consider
When buying a 3D printer, we advise you not to impulse buy, as there is more to these products than the features and price tag.
You need to look out for some things to make the right decision. Some of the things you must look out for are listed below.
Precision matters a lot when it comes to getting a 3D printer. Ideally, you would want to get the exact thing you have in mind out of the printer, and if the printer you are investing in is unable to do that, the truth is, you won’t be pleased with your investment, and this is why you shouldn’t trade this quality for any other thing.
The print speed is also very important as you wouldn’t want to spend more than the necessary time printing a particular image. Your printer should be efficient with printing 3D images as this would make you very efficient at what you do.
The printing resolution is also important as this is directly attached to the quality of the 3D prints you get. Ideally, the lesser the print resolution, the better the quality of the 3D image you would get. As such, you should always look for the right resolution to get the quality 3D prints you desire.
Value for Money:-
The 3D printer you invest in must offer great value for your investment. You should know that the price is not the only determinant.
The truth is, a seemingly cheap product can be costly if it doesn’t give you what you want, and a seemingly expensive product can be great for the value if it gives you all you desire.
Hence, you should always look out for the price of each product and compare it with the features it has and the features of what other products of the same price range in the market offer. With this, you would be able to get the best products for the right values at all times.
The credibility of the brand matters a lot. A known and proven brand may be selling its products at a price slightly above what the others are selling.
However, you can be sure of a quality product with great technical support and warranty when you patronize such brands, and this would be well worth the slight difference in price in the long run.
We can confidently tell you that the featured products on this list are the best 3D printer you can get in the current market for a price under $300. As such, you should have no reservations about making purchases with this recommendation.
Finally, it would be best if you endeavored to read the instruction manuals of each product and follow all precautions and maintenance routines related to each product.