Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best 4 cup coffee maker in 2019? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out. 🙂
A big part of a family’s early morning preparation is using the coffee maker to brew fresh hot coffee for those who need that early morning caffeine rush.
Coffee addicts are known to brew their pot of coffee according to their preferred choice, therefore, tweaking its strength to sooth them.
Meanwhile, there are a group of people who need a good cup of coffee, and for them, a good cup of coffee is one brewed by the best machines available for use, they would instead let the machine brew to its maximum thereby saving them time and energy used in brewing to one’s taste.
In families today, they have everything sorted for them in order of family size or order of importance to each family member.
This is the same reason why families who are major coffee drinkers choose machines can brew the right quantity of coffee to go round.
This is a reason why coffee maker decided to make devices to meet the various family size, i.e. a big family would require a 12-cup coffee maker, a medium-sized family uses an 8-cup coffee maker, and a small family would need four cup coffee maker.
Do you know that the above-listed coffee maker machines are all the same and perform the same functions? The only difference between them is the size/quantity of coffee tea it produces.
A lot of brands own and produce coffee makers, but in the list of 4-cup coffee makers I’m divulging into, is the best among brands and machines which can brew enough cups for your family.
These 4-cup machines are built with attributes that make a smooth ride of our brewing experience.
Mr. Coffee, Cuisinart, and Proctor have received great reviews and ratings for their products; they also ensure that their machines give its owners an all features and a worthwhile coffee making experience.
The 4-cup class has its espresso machine. Espresso is a mixture of a little fix of coffee and water, but here the coffee has in it a large amount of caffeine.
Making an espresso would at first require the hand of a professional or someone who makes it daily as an espresso is not easy to make for first timers.
This is why brand owner decided to build machines mainly for the espresso and give anyone who wants an espresso the ease of having it brewed.
There are single and double shot espresso machines available while some companies went as far as making a 4-cup espresso machine which can produce 4 perfect cups of espresso in a go.
Coffee makers are an integral part of our everyday life so getting the right coffee maker is very important and in the list, we will be highlighting the branded coffee makers who put in the effort to produce a satisfying and productive tool to the taste of the user.
These machines are rated highly by users and we have outlined everything that you need to know;
Here is the list of Top 9 Best 4 cup coffee maker in 2019
This coffee maker is ranked number one by its users and is the most preferred choice regarding the use by ratings.
The coffee brewed from this maker is in a stainless steel carafe and would provide precisely four cups.
This machine has an edge over other brands as the quantity of coffee used in this machine is little, but it can extract enough flavors out of the amount of coffee used and reducing the brewing procedure.
This machine is equipped with all essential features which are needed by users and has a recognized product stamp from the North American electric standards to prove its quality and its safety technique.
1 . There is a brew pause button, which functions are stopping the brewing process temporarily when the brew is not cooked so you can have a cup. You can take out the carafe and pour yourself a cup while this machine pauses the process and continues it when you put it back.
2. Automatic off; the work of this attribute is to put off the device when we forget to stop the brewing process and leave the machine on. This quality automatically shuts the coffee maker down after a certain period of being idle to prevent overheating and any other mishap.
3. The machine only cooks grounded coffee bean which means there is a chance of always getting fresh coffee tea brewing in your pot and also cutting your expenses on after coffee experience because some machines do come with a pod which is quite expensive and hard to replace.
4. The machine comes equipped with a stainless carafe which has some advantage over those machines with a glass one. This carafe is durable in this case because there’s a low chance of cracks or breakage of the pot unlike the glass and it maintains the hotness of its tea content longer than glass because it is steel.
- It is easy to use and efficient
- It is made of steel so it rarely suffers from wear and tear
- It can keep your coffee hot for longer
- There is an automatic shutoff feature so you don’t have to worry about power
- It can’t make a lot of coffee so its not the best choice if you drink a lot of coffee
This coffee machine from Mr. Coffee is a small 4-cup automated coffee maker which can brew your coffee automatedly at your own time.
This coffee maker is mostly needed by those who always need a fresh cup of coffee when they’re awake.
This machine can be set between a 24-hour interval, so your machine brews coffee automatically when it gets to that time interval leaving you with a cup of freshly made coffee whenever you wake up.
The size of this coffee maker is a serious advantage to its users as it can be moved around and can fit in anywhere. Its carafe is made of glass which prevents dripless pouring when used.
1. This machine comes with an automatic on/off feature which helps with controlling the machine timing of turning on when it’s time to brew coffee and shutting down when it has been idle for a while.
This feature helps in maintaining your early morning routine and averting accidents especially from overheating.
2. There is a removable filter basket which sieves the tea after brew and makes pouring your coffee easy.
With this basket, the pot can be cleaned up quickly, and brewing of coffee can be done faster.
3. This machine comes equipped with a brew and pause button also, which is essential for those who can’t wait for the brewing process to be through.
This attribute helps you take out the carafe and pour a drink without pressing any button as the machine recognizes our take out and put back in a process which pauses when we take out the carafe and continues brewing when we put it back.
4. There is a dual water window used to monitor the water level in the carafe as it’s transparent due to its nature. When the water is short, you can quickly know and fill it back accurately.
- It is pretty cheap for its quality
- Very easy to operate so you don’t even need the user manual
- You can get your coffee in less than 5 minutes
- The taste of its coffee is not that great
This coffee maker is a portable machine from Mr coffee brand. This small machine was specifically designed to be easy to carry about.
The maker is lightweight and can be used anywhere which brings in our Best 4 cup coffee maker list. This coffee maker comes with a removable basket, which makes it easy to clean and to fill, it also come with important features such as auto on/off, and brew pause.
The TR5 comes preloaded with dual water window and a stain-free heater plate which helps with showing the amount of water left and making it easy to fill in the pot.
Your coffee can keep brewing for hours giving you a steady supply of hot pot. This coffee maker is rated 8/10.
This machine is often used because it’s quite easy to brew. It has an advantage with its size, and it comes with the auto on/off feature.
It is cheap, but it would not keep your tea hot for long because its pot is made of glass and may not give off that strong taste because of its brewing time.
- The price is great
- It is easy to operate
- It can work for hours without any issues
- It won’t keep your coffee hot for long
This brand of coffee maker makes excellent coffee compared to other coffee makers in its bracket and price range.
This coffee maker is popular with the super-rich coffee lovers, and we all know how they sure like their coffee.
This brand of coffee lover comes with the pre-infusion feature and has a different kind of showerhead that distributes water in a system that it extracts all the flavors from the beans.
Its carafe is thermal, and this causes the coffee to be consistently warm and not glass on a heat plate which would vaporize the coffee and leave its bitter residue in the pot.
The trouble with this machine is you can’t pour from is carafe without its lid. To prove their quality, the Bonavita has a certification from the SCAA.
The Bonavita comes with a one-touch operational system which also features the auto off/on. Its 1110 watt heater keeps its brewing temperature at 195°-205°F or 91°-96°C, they come with a two-year warranty and has its plastic BPA-free
- It comes with an auto-off feature
- The Bonavita is a very portable coffee maker
- It is pretty cheap for its quality
- The lid is not too strong
- It is not the most durable coffee makers out now
This type of coffee maker is a high-end drip product that comes along with a charcoal water filter.
This water filter brings out the taste of the coffee bean more.
It is known to be one of the drip coffee brewers that offers the best flavor of the grain.
The design of this coffee maker is a glass shaped carafe with a cone-shaped filter.
Water is evenly distributed throughout the grounds of the coffee pot to make a healthy cup of tea. Comes preloaded with a water filter that’s easy to clean and can stay over two years even with regular usage.
It is designed to have a space-saving capacity, and it’s more expensive than a regular coffee maker, and its charcoal filter can solve the problem of lousy tasting water from the faucet
- A 650-watt heater that makes it brewing efficient
- Comes with a concealed removable water hoard and an automatic keep warm operation
- It is preloaded with a changeable water filter and a measuring spoon
- It has a one year warranty
- The EC-DAC50 is known for having a water filter that provides extra clarity, its smart design of hiding the filter in the range server, and its small frame which makes it easy to carry around, use and store.
- The size might be a problem if you don’t have a lot of space
- It is quite pricey.
This is one of the first versions from the Ninja Coffee bar brewers.
It is a small version coffer maker and can easily fit on top your kitchen cabinet or beneath.
This brand product comes with its frother which makes smothering the milk easy.
This coffee maker comes with a double wall stainless steel thermal carafe which keeps our brewed pot warm for two hours.
This coffee maker comes with a ninja hot and cold 18oz insulated tumbler which creates a room from brewing directly into the tumbler no matter its temperature.
This machine features the one-touch auto technology which measures the exact amount of water needed for any tea and its size and then draws it from the reservoir
Its water reservoir is removable and is plastic in nature. One of its functions is brewing four different types of tea in various styles such as classic, rich, over ice and specialty styles.
Comes preloaded with the delay brew option where your coffee can be brewed within the next 24 hours and produces in any type and size.
There is also a brew stop button for pausing the brew and pouring out a cup halfway.
This machine features technology unique to the Ninja Bar Brewers brand where we are enjoying the full power of our coffee bean. It is called the thermal flavor extradition technology.
This coffee maker is differentiated from all others because of its ability to saturate the coffee bean first before the brewing commences, there is automatic coffee control which provides the best coffee in no time.
The only disadvantage of this machine is it does not serve in XL cup and XL multi-serve size, there is no built-in frother and excludes café forte brew type.
- It comes with an automatic stop button to avoid spillage
- It has the ability to saturate the coffee beans
- It is made preloaded with brew option so you have options
- It can’t serve large cups
this is a lite version of the CF085Z, it is known for being budget-friendly and having an awesome feature such as the auto IQ technology for drawing the required quantity of water needed for any size of tea and brew type.
Since it’s a lite version, it does not include some features available in its primary model.
It suites both preference of small and large servings and is one of the most comfortable operated models in the Ninja Bar Brewer brand.
This model is a little bit broader, making it need a bit space on your kitchen counter. The body designs are made from plastics and have a carafe made of glass and also thermal insulation.
It includes a warming plate to its carafe which keeps our pot warm for up to 2 hours. The warming duration can be adjusted above 2 hours to up to 4 hours depending on the how long you want your coffee warm.
The model is equipped with a double sided scooping mechanism for brewing any quantity of coffee you want and has a ninja hot and cold 18oz insulated tumbler. Comes with both a paper and a permanent filter and offers the option of using any of them.
The machine includes a drip stop feature and also the thermal flavor extradition technology. It comes with its model of frother and offers the option of brewing four different sizes and four different types.
Its only disadvantage is that it has no coffee pods and can serve the XL Cup and its multi-serve style.
- It comes with two scooping mechanism so you can make multiple coffees
- You can choose how long you want to keep your coffee warm
- It comes equipped with thermal insulation
- It cannot cater for large cups
- There are no coffee pods
this maker is one of the coffee makers that can be termed a classic. This coffee maker brews and keeps its tea hot and fresh.
It is loaded with a pause ‘n’ serve feature that gives room for pouring yourself a cup while the brew session is still on.
It is designed with a common on/off switch and also a power indicator to indicate when it’s on and brewing
The carafe is made of glass and has the dual window features.
This carafe can be washed using a dishwasher, it is equipped with a water level indicator and has a capacity of 20 oz.
Its filter can be cleaned and used repeatedly which is an excellent way to save money and remove the waste from expendable filters. A paper filter can be used to stronger taste from our coffee bean.
This coffee maker is ideal for a kitchen without much space, and it does not take much time to brew a pot or to get it cleaned.
The con for this maker is if it gets too hot, it can melt off few of the plastics in the pot’s bottom, the body construction is cheap, there is no auto on/off switch, and the nozzle is open to dripping.
- You can easily reuse the filter
- It is made with a dual window for efficiency
- It can get too hot sometimes
This coffee maker is perfect for espresso and cappuccino lovers as it great for making such tea or it’s relative.
This espresso machine gives the option of brewing both types of shots together.
The ECM160 with its powerful frother is used to prepare rich cappuccinos and mind-blowing latte.
Its frother mixes steam and milk to create enough froth for our cappuccinos to be creamily rich.
The ECM160 is known for having a high-powered steaming process used to brew espresso to give us that bold and dark tea with a beautiful aroma and flavor.
This feature is unique to only this machine, and this is why this brand product is getting enough patronage.
The glass carafe used in brewing the tea is easy to handle, it’s easy to use handle makes it easy to serve ourselves tea by slanting the carafe and pouring a cup which reduces the amount it drips.
It is equipped with a well-built frother which spends less time frothing milk for beverages brewed out of espresso shots.
This machine is easy to use and give us a comfortable brewing experience. Just make sure the ground coffee is pressed into the pot filter at an absolute pressure which would be perfect for extracting taste and flavor.
- It is very easy to operate
- Makes coffee faster than other regular coffee makers
- It comes with a high-powered steaming process
- It requires regular maintenance and control
This coffee maker brews our coffee tea to give us a fantastic espresso and cappuccino taste.
It is equipped with a frother which prepares milk for our espresso and cappuccino.
There is a technology programmed into this machine for coordinating the activities between the frother and the brewer.
It adjusts the strength of our coffee to our taste.
The frother it possesses is an adjustable one which helps froth milk in small or large quantity depending on the quantity of the espresso.
As technological as this machine is, it doesn’t cost so much and would serve a great purpose to its owner.
This coffee maker comes loaded with an easy to remove stainless tray which is easily cleaned and can be washed on a dishwasher.
There is a light indicator designed on the maker which helps dictates if the machine is on or off. This will save power consumption by its glow when the maker is idle and not in use.
The Capresso comes with an 800-watt boiler which reduces the time it takes to heat a cup of cappuccino. So 3-4 cups of cappuccinos can be made under 10 minutes.
The espresso machine has installed in it a safety valve found in the boiler cap which makes it safe and its use easy.
There is also a filter holder for the users convenient equipped with thumb guard for easy and safe use.
- It is very easy to clean
- The 800-watt makes it easier for to brew faster
- It also comes with a safety valve
- It is quite expensive compared to its counterparts
- It is not for bulk use
You may also like to read Best Automatic Espresso Machines
Best way to use a 4-cup coffee maker
The modern coffee maker is quite easy to operate even as few of their models come with unique options of use. Some of them are complicated, but if you’re someone who is familiar with using coffee makers, you’ll not encounter any problem.
A few ways to get the best out of your 4-cup coffee maker;
- Ensure to wash the coffee maker thoroughly before its first use, or you boil water to kill any particle inside
- Clean the maker thoroughly as this would ensure it brings out the best taste of the coffee possible and maintain your coffee maker. Apart from boiled water, vinegar can also be used for cleaning. If you make use of vinegar, it’s advised not to make use of the first water you boil with it.
- Makes sure your filter is always wet before inserting it back into its holder
- You can make use of a stainless steel filter, but brand producers don’t make that recommendation.
- Still, make sure you use the right filter size
- Make sure for each pot of tea, the required amount of water and coffee bean are used. Remember different makers need a different quantity of coffee grounds
Choosing a Best 4 cup coffee maker depends on the needs they are to fulfill. The above-listed machines are from great brands and making a choice would depend on the amount you want to invest, and what soothes your taste.