There are different types of mouse that are available in the market for gamers. The best claw grip mouse can provide the most flexibility in movement.
Claw grip gamers are well known for their stability and accuracy levels. The ability to play and strategize is characterized by the gamer’s capacity to click buttons and move swiftly, efficiently, and quickly.
Most manufacturers have made gaming mouse that can accommodate the grip so gamers can smoothly adapt to the gaming mouse specifications. Moreover, the best gaming mouse can give you a full grip on PC gaming.
The gaming mouse is different from your regular mouse. A gaming mouse will have sensors designed to be more accurate and responsive. Also, they are designed with more buttons for gaming key binds compared to a regular mouse.
The design of this mouse focuses on comfort level while laying the game. The mouse’s size, shape, and weight will be as per the gamer’s requirement.
So, check out the best claw grip mouse in this article.
Best Claw Grip Mouse – Our Top Picks👌
1. Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse
Razer DeathAdder is a gaming mouse that has ideal sensitivity. It is named to be the best sports mouse.
This mouse is considered for great gameplay that demands the best performance so that gamers can keep up with the competition in the game.
Gamers can feel comfortable holding this mouse as its body is extensive, and it also has a high back bump. Moreover, Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse has the latest sensors that perform exceptionally well.
It provides a high-precision DPI optical sensor so that you can perform excellently in any game you play.
However, some of these sensors are capable of DPI counts when playing on a lower sensitivity.
It is equipped with lighting effects and five control buttons with a grip on the sides of the mouse. For this reason, you can customize the color scheme on the mouse with various presents or solid colors to choose from.
It comes with high durability; therefore, it lasts for extended periods.
This Razer DeathAdder Essential gaming mouse can be synced quickly with other gaming components, such as a microphone, cooling fans, headphones, etc.
One of the best things about this mouse is that it allows the reassignment of all the buttons at your disposal.
Not to mention, this mouse is smarter and faster than the previous version of the Razer DeathAdder. It is still better and more compact than other models on the list.
Even pro gamers recommend a light-weighted and more straightforward mouse while gaming. The lighter mouse will move smoothly on the mouse pad at high speeds while you play.
Therefore, always below 100 grams is ideal for the mouse. However, if you want a heavy mouse, check out the list further to satisfy your needs.
- One of the best things about the Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse is that all the buttons are customizable.
- You can customize the color scheme on your mouse as you desire.
- With the DPI settings option, you can fine-tune everything you like.
- Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse comes with a compact size and ergonomic design.
- It has curved edges from the left and right sides, click buttons and mechanical switches.
- It is the most light-weighted mouse you will ever experience.
- Thumb buttons don’t give much grip as they look.
2. Cooler Master MM710 53 G – Best claw grip mouse for small hands
The Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse is an excellent ultra-light gaming mouse. It is one of the lightest gaming mouses, with a honeycomb pattern covering the entire mouse barring the top.
Hence, it is excellent for gaming, as you can get an ideal grip. It is small, so people with larger hands can find it comfortable.
Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse has an ambidextrous design with no RGB zones. This mouse is engineered to be light-weighted and durable. Therefore, it lasts for extended periods.
Also, it comes with an ultra-weave cable. It means it can help in reducing weight and cable pull while swiping. Thanks to the superior mouse feet that offer smooth control with low friction.
Moreover, you can adjust the DPI sensors for greater control, precision, and future-proofing.
One of the best things about this Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse is that it comes with high-grade quality. Also, it can record, create macros, customizable CPI, and create profiles per executable. Moreover, it can assign actions to each of the buttons on the mouse.
The up-and-down mouse’s scrolling wheel can also be reprogrammed as you desire. However, you can’t find any tilt buttons, which can’t be unlocked for an infinite scroll.
- Although light-weighted, it is one of the best mouses for performance.
- Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse software allows for many customization options.
- It comes with an ambidextrous design that is good for all gripping types.
- Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse comes with Pixart optical sensors.
- People with larger hands will find it challenging to get a grip.
- Some gamers are concerned that side-click buttons can be activated by squeezing them.
3. Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse
Rosewill is prominently marketed for gamers due to its features and looks. This mouse possesses two Omron switches for the left clicks and right clicks buttons.
Omron is a switch maker for this mouse, and it has been used in almost every mouse. Also, it has three micro-switches used for the mouse wheel and click buttons.
The stylish design and ergonomic hold can give you excellent gaming performance. Also, it is suitable for people with large and small hands, and you don’t feel tired while playing for extended periods.
One of the best things about the Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse is its customization software. Therefore, the custom software will allow you to change the DPI settings and the mouse’s LED blacklight effects.
Moreover, the macro function will allow almost 40 macros, and each macro will support 20 characters. Also, Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse drivers will empower you to change the speed and polling rates. You can find 11 RGB modes on the mouse with nine programmable buttons.
Furthermore, RGB effects have been equipped along with blacklight modes. Another amazing aspect of this mouse is that you don’t have to reach over the keyboard for different powers; you can make buttons.
- This mouse is comfortable to use, and the software allows it to be customizable.
- It has a friendly interface for its users so that it will be easy for everyone to handle.
- Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse comes with impressive RGB lighting effects.
- It has inspired gaming features and is considered one of the best gaming mouses.
- It might be a little annoying to use in the initial days, but it is easily adaptable.
- Some gamers suffered from crucial jamming.
4. Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Gaming Mouse
Corsair M55 RGB is the best claw grip mouse and is perfect for gamers. Gamers can use this mouse comfortably, no matter whether they gamer is left-handed or right-handed.
Even though it is a simplistic design, it has more features that can make the M55 RGB pro.
One of the best things about this Corsair M55 RGB mouse is that it comes with a PixART optical sensor. Also, it has maximum acceleration to have high precision levels. Corsair M55 RGB is undoubtedly one of the best gaming mouses with more buttons.
Also, the design and shape of the mouse come with an ambidextrous design that is more attractive to gamers. This mouse comes with two buttons on each side of the thumb place.
The design will make sure gamers are feeling comfortable with both hands.
One of the best things about this Corsair M55 RGB mouse is that you can adjust RGB lighting with the iCUE software. Corsair declared that this mouse would help with comfort levels while playing. However, you will never feel fatigued, even if you play for more extended periods.
You must install the free iCUE Corsair software to control the DPI level. However, sometimes it will be hard to make settings for the user interface.
This Corsair M55 RGB mouse offers plenty of options for switching to higher sensitivities. After installing the software, some gamers feel heavy-handed for a mouse.
- This Corsair M55 RGB mouse comes with fully customization options
- Gamers can feel comfortable with accurate sensor effects.
- The ergonomic design of this Corsair M55 RGB mouse is impressive.
- The Corsair M55 RGB mouse might be hard to fit in a laptop case.
- The software user interface is not great, as some gamers find it hard to make settings.
- It will be heavily weighted when compared to other mouses on the list.
5. SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries aims to offer the best user experience. It comes with TrueMove sensors that help track and eliminate the input lag.
Also, it helps in reducing the shakiness while playing. One of the best things about this SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse is that it fixes the drift that comes with raising the mouse.
SteelSeries is mainly focusing on accomplishing the two sensors. The second sensor is an optical sensor that helps in tracking LOD.
However, some gamers are concerned that its sensor monitors the horizontal moment when they raise the mouse. Then again, when you place the mouse down on the surface, the net result will give inaccuracy and uncertainty.
Now, the first sensor can detect when the mouse is switched off. Further, when you put the mouse back down, the tracking turns on automatically.
The type of surface is intangible to the sensor’s performance. However, the dual-sensor configuration is one of the best features of the SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse.
SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse is the perfect gaming mouse for you when considering balance but not weight. However, most pro gamers choose the balanced-type mouse rather than a weighted-type mouse.
Moreover, it comes with two switches and a double spring design. Therefore, it should be much heavier than the Omron switches mice.
One of the best things about this mouse is its excellent build quality. Also, you can remove the side magnets of the mouse to make it feel lightweight.
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse has the best palm grip and is suitable for larger hands while playing.
- This mouse is highly customizable, as you can remove side magnets to reduce the mouse’s weight.
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse is great for gaming and offers excellent performance.
- It eliminates jitter and input lag because the mouse comes with two sensors.
- It is not at all recommendable for smaller hands.
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse has poor portability.
6. G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse
G.Skill is one of the best companies in gaming products. The highlight of this G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse is that it is loaded with customization options. In addition to the scroll wheel, it has left and right-click buttons.
Moreover, you can see the DPI switcher, and navigation buttons on both sides of the mouse. Therefore, you get eight programmable buttons with the scroll wheel.
One of the best things about the G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse is its low-slung front profile. Also, it comes with a slight slope towards the back of the mouse that can offer palm rest. Every single clicking button has a remarkable consistency.
The scrolling wheel has bumps that are opposed to a smoother action. However, the wheel is rubber and comes with a unique design that splits into two halves.
One of the best things about this MX 780 is its five lighting zones. Also, you can see seven individual lights, which you can adjust with the mouse with the software.
The mouse glides on five small glide pads or seven that depend on grip attachments while playing. In addition, there are many ways you can customize the mouse.
G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse included two side gripping options. As the side grips are attached with magnets, you can easily remove them for lightweight.
One of the best things about this mouse is that it offers a thumb rest. Also, this mouse included two smaller grips and larger grips. Moreover, you can adjust the palm rest as the mouse is equipped with a small screw.
When it comes to the G.Skill system software, you can see the main screen with three categories; they are setting, lighting, and customizing.
There are two additional headings; they are macros and lighting profiles. If you click on these profiles, there is no return to the home page screen. However, it looks a bit confusing for lighting purposes.
- G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse has customization options, a DPI switcher, navigation keys, and the best software features.
- It offers palm rest and a thumb is resting option. Even you can remove the side weights to use it as a lightweight mouse.
- G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse boasts an ambidextrous design.
- It is durable, which means this mouse lasts for extended periods.
- Some gamers found it hard to set it up with the software.
- Sometimes, the mouse sensor will get stuck if you play high-paced games.
7. Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS Gaming Mouse
The new version from Corsair is also becoming famous and had to be added to this list. Do you know why it became famous? It is because this mouse is hosting a sensitivity level. Therefore, this mouse is going to follow your commands within seconds.
This mouse is made of an aluminum frame with light-weighted components. Therefore, it looks slim and stylish. Besides, it comes with the Pixel precise tracking, which is the most fundamental feature of this mouse.
It also offers an excellent gaming-grade sensor. Also, the advanced weight fine-tuning system allows you to adjust the weight of the mouse’s components. In addition, it has an onboard memory chip for settings configuration.
Additionally, Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS gaming mouse has laser sensors that work accurately and fast. You can turn on FPS mode for sniper shooting in the game.
However, it automatically turns on when selecting the weapon to shoot. Also, the onboard control setting can be fused into the system or laptop for settings configurations.
This mouse comes with eight programmable buttons through software. Moreover, a custom RGB lighting mechanism improves the thrill of your gaming experience and displays a wide range of colors.
Its outstanding durability makes it among the best claw grip mouses on the market. One of the best things about this mouse is that it offers full control over everything.
Also, it is adjustable to any side of the keyboard as it is light-weighted. The automatic sensing, onboard memory, and tracking system make it the best combination overall.
- Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS Gaming Mouse offers customization settings and full control over everything.
- The superior tracking system with automatic sensing makes Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS Gaming Mouse the best mouse for gaming.
- One of the highlights of this mouse is that it has the automatic FPS mode for sniper shooting.
- It is comfortable to hold as it has an ergonomic design.
- There will be no installation of the lighting system in this mouse.
- Somewhat expensive when compared to other mice with these features.
8. VicTsing Wireless Gaming Mouse
A perfect pick for gaming is the VicTsing Wireless mouse, as it comes with a 2.4 GHz optical mouse. VicTsing Wireless mouse is made of durable plastic material with insulated closings.
However, it is waterproof, making it a perfect fit for the gaming experience.
One of the best things about this VicTsing Wireless mouse is its ergonomic design, so it can fit any size of hand.
Moreover, the best claw grip mouse has adjustable CPI levels and buttons. Also, it can be integrated into all notebooks, laptops, and PCs.
Another feature of this mouse is that it supports all operating systems. The wireless optical mouse is made of USB receiver connectivity. Besides, this mouse is responsive with strong signal strength.
This VicTsing Wireless gaming mouse is the best as it can last for a longer time, even in higher temperatures. Moreover, you don’t have to plug any wire into a disk drive before connecting to your devices, such as a system or laptop.
You can play around without worrying about the support drivers. Using more CPI rates for fast movements on the mouse for gaming modes is better.
In addition, battery life is the best and can last for one year on standby. The battery life lets you play for months in gaming modes. It lasts even longer in regular modes. The saving mode will turn off when the mouse is inactive for eight minutes.
In such a case, it saves battery time with its auto-shutdown mode that is programmed inside the mouse. Also, the smart design of this mouse allows gamers to grip conveniently from the sides of the mouse.
- VicTsing Wireless mouse comes with an ergonomic design and boasts a stylish outlook design.
- One of the best things about this mouse is that it is compatible with all operating systems.
- Best battery life that lasts for more than one year in gaming modes.
- The best thing about this VicTsing Wireless gaming mouse is its wireless connectivity.
- This mouse is not having RGB lighting effects.
- You can feel wrist pain as it takes more effort to move the mouse while playing the games.
9. Swiftpoint Z Gaming Mouse
Swiftpoint Z gaming mouse is considered one of the most advanced models available in the market. There are plenty of unique features that make it stand out from the crowd of gaming mice.
You can observe that most mice give you X and Y-axis movements; now, this Swiftpoint Z mouse gives you the Z-axis movement.
Also, you can lift the mouse up and down while gaming. The Z comes with replacement feet so that you can perform functions and can tilt the mouse.
In fact, without clicking any buttons or using the keyboard, you can lean and tilt the mouse while gaming. For example, in a car racing game, you can steer the vehicle by tilting the mouse from side to side.
In addition, the adjustable feet allow you to set up the Z-axis to make the tilting angle or skip the tilt and flat the feet. You can assign modifiers to the pivot function with analog controls.
In such a case, the Z-axis succeeds by employing a gyroscope, actuator, and accelerometer. It also uses sensors to enable angle clicking.
The buttons are called ‘Deep Click’ and are also used as gaming triggers. It prevents the mouse from moving in a way you don’t want. However, there are two buttons that you can click in two directions.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Swiftpoint Z Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our Best Claw Grip Mouse list.
- Swiftpoint Z comes with a fantastic ergonomic design.
- It is flexible enough to play games more comfortably by tilting the mouse in a Z-axis direction.
- One of the best things about this Swiftpoint gaming mouse is that you can tilt the mouse from side to side.
- Macro actions can be configured for any action, even tilting the mouse beyond a certain angle.
- Some gamers complained about the button layout, which will need some adjustments.
- It takes some time to configure the system while installing software.
Factors To Consider To Buy The Best Claw Grip Gaming Mouse
Initially, you must list features before purchasing the best claw grip gaming mouse. Many things, such as the CPI, customization and onboard memory, lighting modes, and wireless compatibility, may matter. Check out the factors you need to consider:
For Esports gamers, a simple design and durable look with dual grips are the best to experience.
When a mouse runs on the surface, you can see dots per inch called DPI rates. Gamers need to stare at high CPI rates with mouse jitter. Also, a higher CPI rate helps in improving the screen.
Wired Or Wireless Gaming Mouse
A Wireless mouse needs more batteries and more signal strength. Moreover, a wireless mouse needs to be light-weighted and portable.
A wired mouse is available for gaming and offers more features. They can use more power and will be more substantial when compared to wireless mice.
Also, they use RGB lighting, onboard memory, and processors than wireless with the same features.
RGB lighting makes things more realistic if your mouse is illuminated. Also, it exists in all the heavy running mouses and comes at an affordable price. They have built-in color profiles with customizable options in the gaming mouse.
It is better to have a length between 1m to 1.5 m. However, the longer cable length can make you feel relaxed while gaming.
📗 FAQs on Best Claw Grip Mouse
Below are a few queries on Best Claw Grip Mouse that everyone is expecting to answer, and I did include the same for my readers.
What type of mouse is best for claw grip?
Razer Viper Ultimate is among the top claw grip mouse available. You will get the best clicks, feet and sensor, side buttons, etc., which makes it a number one choice.
Is claw grip better mouse?
A Claw grip mouse is best if you are looking for fast and rapid clicks. It is a hybrid option for both palm and fingers and offers the best of both worlds.
Which grip is best for AIM?
A palm grip is a go-to option for the ones using the tracking style of aim. The smoother the arm movement, the better the target accuracy.
Is G Pro good for claw grip?
The Logitech G Pro wireless is ideal for all hand sizes preferring claw grip. It can easily be controlled with convenient and reachable buttons.
Is DeathAdder good for claw?
Razer DeathAdder V2 is one of the best mice tested for a wired connection. It is well-built, which makes it highly comfortable.
What mouse grip do apex pros use?
The palm grip is the ideal grip to use. The ones who aim with their arms and perform more significant movements during the game prefer a palm grip. It is an excellent choice for games like Apex Legends and Overwatch.
What is the claw grip?
It is where the players arch their hands while gaming. It contacts the mouse across the upper part of the fingers. However, it differs from the fingertip grip and uses the very fingertips to position the mouse.
What are the best gaming mice?
Some recommended gaming mice are Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse, Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse, Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Gaming Mouse, and SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse.
What are the things you need to consider before purchasing the best claw grip mouse?
You must consider the gaming category, register time, DPI rate, wired or wireless, design matters, extra buttons, RGB lighting, and sensors.
Is the wireless mouse compact?
The wireless mouse should be compact for gaming. Therefore, you can use it comfortably without any issues. It depends on some sensors to perform any gaming commands.
Conclusion on the best claw grip mouse list
The gaming mouse has evolved in the past few years. Most gaming mouses have smooth cursor movement and high polling rates. The wireless mouse has become more popular as compared to wired mice. However, some of gamers prefer the reliability of the wired connection mouse.
In such a case, check out the gaming mentioned above to pick the right one for you. The mouses mentioned above are the nine best gaming mouses that will fit your budget requirements.