There are different types of mouse that are available in the market for gamers. It is because the best claw grip mouse can provide the most flexibility in the movement.
In fact, claw grip gamers are well known for their stability and accuracy levels. The ability to play and strategize is characterized by the gamer’s capacity to click buttons and move swiftly efficiently and quickly.
Most of the manufacturers have made gaming mouse that can accommodate the grip so that the gamers can smoothly adapt to the gaming mouse specifications. Moreover, the best gaming mouse can make you get a full grip over PC gaming.
The gaming mouse is different from your regular mouse. In fact, a gaming mouse will have sensors that are designed to be more accurate and responsive. Also, they are designed with more buttons for gaming key binds as compared to a regular mouse.
The design of this mouse focuses on comfort level while laying the game. In fact, the size, shape, and weight of the mouse will be as per the gamer’s requirement. So, check out the best claw grip mouse in this article.
Best Claw Grip Mouse: Our Top Picks 👌
1. Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse
Razer DeathAdder is a gaming mouse that has ideal sensitivity. In fact, it is named to be the best sports mouse. This mouse is considered for great gameplay that demands the best performance so that gamers could keep up with the competition in the game.
Gamers can feel comfortable to hold this mouse as its body is extensive, and it also has a high back bump. Moreover, Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse comes with the latest sensors that perform exceptionally great.
It provides a high-precision DPI optical sensor so that you can get excellent performance in any game you play. However, some of these sensors are very much capable of DPI counts when you play on a lower sensitivity.
It is equipped with lighting effects and additionally five control buttons with a grip on the sides of the mouse. For this reason, you can customize the color scheme on the mouse with various presents or solid colors to choose from. It comes with high durability; therefore, it lasts for more extended periods.
This Razer DeathAdder Essential gaming mouse can be synced quickly with other gaming components, such as a microphone, cooling fans, headphones, etc.
One of the best things about this mouse is that it allows the reassignment of all the buttons at your disposal.
Not to mention, this mouse is smarter and faster than the previous version of the Razer DeathAdder. In fact, it is still better and compact as compared to other models on the list.
Even pro gamers recommend a light-weighted mouse and a more straightforward mouse while gaming. The lighter mouse will move smoothly on the mouse pad at high speeds while you play.
Therefore, always below 100 grams is ideal for the mouse. However, if you like to get a heavy mouse, then check out the list further to satisfy your needs.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- One of the best things about Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse is that all the buttons are customizable.
- You can customize the color scheme on your mouse as you desire.
- With the DPI settings option, you can fine-tune everything as you like.
- Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse comes with a compact size and ergonomic design.
- It has curved edges from left, and right side click buttons and mechanical switches.
- It is the light-weighted mouse you will ever experience.
- Thumb buttons don’t give much grip as they look.
2. Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse
The Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse is an excellent ultra-light gaming mouse. In fact, it is one of the lightest gaming mouses as it comes with the pattern of honeycomb that covers the entire mouse barring the top.
Hence, it is excellent for gaming, as you can get an ideal grip while gaming. It is small in size, so people with larger hands can find it comfortable to use.
Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse has an ambidextrous design with no RGB zones. This mouse is engineered to be light-weighted and durable. Therefore, it lasts for more extended periods.
Also, it comes with an ultra weave cable. It means it can help in reducing weight and cable pull while swiping. Thanks to the superior mouse feet that offer smooth control with low friction. Moreover, you can adjust the DPI sensors for greater control, precision, and future-proofing.
One of the best things about this Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse is that it comes with high-grade quality. Also, it can be able to record, create macros, customizable CPI, and can create profiles per executable. Moreover, it can assign actions to each of the buttons on the mouse.
The up and down scrolling wheel of the mouse can also be reprogrammed as you desire. However, you can’t find any tilt buttons, and it can’t be unlocked for an infinite scroll.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- Although it is light-weighted, it is one of the best mouses when it comes to performance.
- Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse software allows for a ton of customization options.
- It comes with an ambidextrous design that is good for all gripping types.
- Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse comes with the Pixart optical sensors.
- People with larger hands will find it challenging to get a grip.
- Some gamers are concerned that side click buttons can be activated by squeezing them.
3. Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse
Rosewill is prominently marketed for gamers due to its features and looks. This mouse possesses two Omron switches for the left clicks and right clicks buttons.
Omron is a switch maker for this mouse, and it has been used in almost every mouse. Also, it has three micro-switches that are used for the mouse wheel and click buttons.
The stylish design and the ergonomic hold can give you an overall excellent gaming performance. Also, it is suitable for people with large and small hands, and you don’t feel tired while playing for more extended periods.
One of the best things about Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse is that it has customization software. Therefore, the custom software will allow you to change the DPI settings and also the LED blacklight effects on the mouse.
Moreover, the macro function will allow almost 40 macros, and each macro will support 20 characters. Also, Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse drivers will empower you to change the speed and polling rates. You can find 11 RGB modes on the mouse with nine programmable buttons.
Furthermore, RGB effects have been equipped along with blacklight modes. One more amazing aspect of this mouse is that you don’t have to reach over the keyboard for different powers; you can make buttons combo.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- This mouse is comfortable to use, and the software allows it to be customizable.
- It has a friendly interface for its users so that it will be easy for everyone to handle.
- Rosewill RGB Gaming Mouse comes with impressive RGB lighting effects.
- It has inspired gaming features, and it is considered one of the best gaming mouses.
- In the initial days, it might be a little annoying to use but easily adaptable.
- Some gamers suffered from crucial jamming.
4. Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Gaming Mouse
Corsair M55 RGB is the best claw grip mouse and is perfect for gamers. Gamers can use this mouse comfortably, no matter whether the gamer is left-handed or right-handed. Even though it is a simplistic design, it comes with more features that can make the M55 RGB pro.
One of the best things about this Corsair M55 RGB mouse is that it comes with a PixART optical sensor. Also, it has a maximum acceleration so that it is capable of high precision levels. No doubt, Corsair M55 RGB is one of the best gaming mouses with more buttons.
Also, the design and shape of the mouse come with an ambidextrous design that is more attractive to gamers. This mouse comes with two buttons on each side of the thumb place. The design will make sure gamers are feeling comfortable with both hands.
One of the best things about this Corsair M55 RGB mouse is that you can adjust RGB lighting with the iCUE software. Corsair declared that this mouse would help with comfort levels while playing. However, you will never feel fatigued even if you play for more extended periods.
For the control of the DPI level, you need to install the free iCUE Corsair software. However, sometimes it will be hard to make settings for the user interface.
This Corsair M55 RGB mouse offers plenty of options in switching to higher sensitivities. After installing the software, some gamers feel heavy-handed for a mouse.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- This Corsair M55 RGB mouse comes with fully customization options
- Gamers can feel comfortable with accurate sensor effects.
- The ergonomics design of this Corsair M55 RGB mouse is impressive.
- Corsair M55 RGB mouse might be hard to fit in a laptop case.
- The software user interface is not great as some gamers find it hard for making settings.
- It will be heavily weighted when compared to other mouses on the list.
5. SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries is aiming to offer the best user experience. It comes with the TrueMove sensors that help in tracking and eliminating the input lag.
Also, it helps in reducing the shakiness while playing. One of the best things about this SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse is that it fixes the drift that comes with raising the mouse.
SteelSeries is mainly focusing on accomplishing the two sensors. The second sensor is an optical sensor that helps in tracking LOD.
However, some gamers are concerned that when they raise the mouse, its sensor monitors the horizontal moment. Then again, when you place the mouse down on the surface, the net result will give inaccuracy and uncertainty.
Now, the first sensor can detect when the mouse is switched off. Further, when you put the mouse back down, the tracking turns on automatically.
The type of surface is intangible to the sensor’s performance. However, the dual-sensor configuration is one of the best features of the SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse.
When you are considering balance but not weight, then SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse is the perfect gaming mouse for you. However, most of the pro gamers choose the balanced-type mouse rather than a weighted-type mouse.
Moreover, it comes with two switches and a double spring design. Therefore, it should be much heavier than the Omron switches mice.
One of the best things about this mouse is that it comes with excellent build quality. Also, you can remove the side magnets of the mouse to feel light-weight.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse comes with the best palm grip and is suitable for larger hands while playing.
- This mouse is highly customizable, as you can remove side magnets to reduce the weight of the mouse.
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse is great for gaming and offers excellent performance.
- It eliminates jitter and input lag because the mouse comes with two sensors.
- It is not at all recommendable for smaller hands.
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse has poor portability.
6. G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse
G.Skill is one of the best companies in gaming products. The highlight of this G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse is that it is loaded with customization options. In addition to the scroll wheel, it has left, and right-click buttons.
Moreover, you can see the DPI switcher, navigation buttons on both sides of the mouse. Therefore, you get eight programmable buttons with the scroll wheel.
One of the best things about G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse is that it has a low-slung front profile. Also, it comes with a slight slope towards the back of the mouse that can offer palm rest. Every single clicking button has a remarkable consistency.
The scrolling wheel has bumps that are opposed to a smoother action. However, the wheel is rubber, and it comes with a unique design that splits into two halves.
One of the best things about this MX 780 is that it has five lighting zones. Also, you can see seven individual lights, which you can adjust to the mouse with the software.
The mouse glides on five small glide pads or seven that depend on grip attachments while playing. In addition to this, there are many ways you can customize the mouse.
G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse included two side gripping options. As the side grips are attached with magnets, you can easily remove them for light-weight.
One of the best things about this mouse is that it offers a thumb rest. Also, this mouse included two smaller grips and larger grips. Moreover, you can adjust the palm rest as the mouse is equipped with a small screw.
When it comes to the G.Skill system software, you can see the main screen with three categories; they are setting, lighting, and customizing.
There are two more additional headings; they are macros and lighting profiles. If you click on these profiles, there is no return to the home page screen. However, it looks a bit confusing for lighting purposes.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse comes with customization options, a DPI switcher, navigation keys, and the best software features.
- It offers palm rest, and a thumb resting option. Even you can remove the side weights to use it as a lightweight mouse.
- G.SKILL RIPJAWS MX 780 Gaming Mouse boasts an ambidextrous design.
- It is durable, which means this mouse lasts for more extended periods.
- Some gamers found it hard to set it up with the software.
- Sometimes, the mouse sensor will get stuck if you play high-paced games.
7. Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS Gaming Mouse
The new version from Corsair is also becoming famous and had to be added to this list. Do you know why it became famous? It is because this mouse is hosting a sensitivity level. Therefore, this mouse is going to follow your commands within seconds.
This mouse is made of an aluminum frame with light-weighted components. Therefore, it looks slim and stylish. Besides, it comes with the Pixel precise tracking, which is the most fundamental feature in this mouse.
It also offers an excellent gaming-grade sensor. Also, the advanced weight fine-tuning system allows you to adjust the weight of the mouse’s components. In addition, it has an onboard memory chip for settings configuration.
Additionally, Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS gaming mouse has laser sensors that work accurately and fast. You can turn on FPS mode for sniper shooting in the game.
However, it automatically turns on when you are selecting the weapon to shoot. Also, the onboard control setting can be fused into the system or laptop for settings configurations.
This mouse comes with eight programmable buttons through software. Moreover, a custom RGB lighting mechanism improves the thrill of your gaming experience and displays a wide range of colors.
With its outstanding durability, it is considered amongst the best claw grip mouses in the market. One of the best things about this mouse is that it offers full control over everything.
Also, it is adjustable to any side of the keyboard as it is light-weighted. The automatic sensing, onboard memory, and tracking system make it the best combination overall.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS Gaming Mouse, offers customization settings and full control over everything.
- The superior tracking system with automatic sensing makes Corsair M65 RGB Elite – FPS Gaming Mouse the best mouse for gaming.
- One of the highlights about this mouse is that has the automatic FPS mode for sniper shooting.
- It is comfortable to hold as it has an ergonomic design.
- There will be no installation of the lighting system in this mouse.
- Somewhat expensive when compared to other mouses with these features.
8. VicTsing Wireless Gaming Mouse
A perfect pick for gaming is the VicTsing Wireless mouse as it comes with a 2.4 GHz optical mouse. VicTsing Wireless mouse is made of durable plastic material with insulated closings. However, it is waterproof so that it makes a perfect fit for the gaming experience.
One of the best things about this VicTsing Wireless mouse is that it has an ergonomic design so that it can fit any size of the hand.
Moreover, the best claw grip mouse has adjustable CPI levels and buttons. Also, it can be integrated for all notebooks, laptops, and PCs.
Another feature of this mouse is that it supports all the operating systems. The wireless optical mouse is made of USB receiver connectivity. Besides, this mouse is responsive with strong signal strength.
Not to mention, this VicTsing Wireless gaming mouse is the best mouse as it can last for a longer time even in higher temperatures. Moreover, you don’t have to plug any wire in a disk drive before connecting to your devices such as a system or laptop.
You can play around without worrying about the support drivers. For gaming modes, it is better to use more CPI rates for fast movements on the mouse.
In addition, battery life is the best and can last for one year on standby. The battery life lets you play for months in gaming modes. It lasts even longer in regular and normal modes. The saving mode will turn off when the mouse is inactive for eight minutes.
In such a case, it saves battery time with its auto-shutdown mode that is programmed inside the mouse. Also, the smart design of this mouse allows gamers to grip conveniently from the sides of the mouse.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The VicTsing Wireless Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- VicTsing Wireless mouse comes with an ergonomic design and boasts a stylish outlook design.
- One of the best things about this mouse is that it is compatible with all operating systems.
- Best battery life that lasts for more than one year in gaming modes.
- The best thing about this VicTsing Wireless gaming mouse is that it has wireless connectivity.
- This mouse is not having RGB lighting effects.
- You can feel wrist pain as it takes more effort to move the mouse while playing the games.
9. Swiftpoint Z Gaming Mouse
Swiftpoint Z gaming mouse is considered one of the most advanced models that are available in the market. There are plenty of unique features that made it stand out from the crowd of gaming mice.
You can observe that most mice give you X and Y axis movements; now; this Swiftpoint Z mouse gives you the Z-axis movement. Also, you can lift the mouse up and down while gaming. The Z comes with the replacement feet so that you can perform functions and can tilt the mouse.
In fact, without clicking any buttons or using the keyboard, you can lean and tilt the mouse while gaming. For example, in a car racing game, you can steer the vehicle by tilting the mouse from side to side.
In addition, the adjustable feet allow you to set up the Z-axis to make the tilting angle, or you can use the skip the tilt and flat the feet. You can assign modifiers to the pivot function and come with the analog controls.
In such a case, the Z-axis succeeds by employing a gyroscope, actuator, and accelerometer. It also uses sensors to enable angle clicking.
The buttons are called ‘Deep Click’ and are also used as triggers while gaming. It prevents the mouse from moving in a way that you don’t want. However, there are two buttons that you can click in two directions.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Swiftpoint Z Gaming Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Claw Grip Mouse in 2021.
- Swiftpoint Z comes with an ergonomic design that is great and fantastic.
- It is flexible enough to play games more comfortably by tilting the mouse in a Z-axis direction.
- One of the best things about this Swiftpoint gaming mouse is that you can tilt the mouse from side to side.
- Macro actions can be configured for any action even tilting the mouse beyond a certain angle.
- Some gamers complained about the button layout and will need some adjustment.
- It takes some time to configure the system while installing software.
Factors To Consider To Buy The Best Claw Grip Gaming Mouse
Initially, you need to make a list of features before purchasing the best claw grip gaming mouse. There may be a lot of things that matter such as the CPI, customization and onboard memory, lighting modes, and wireless compatibility. Check out the factors you need to consider:
For Esports gamers, simple design, durable look with dual grips are the best to experience.
When a mouse runs on the surface, you can see dots per inch that are called DPI rates. Gamers need to stare at high CPI rates with mouse jitter. Also, a higher CPI rate helps in improving the screen.
Wired Or Wireless Gaming Mouse
A Wireless mouse needs more batteries and more signal strength. Moreover, a wireless mouse needs to be light-weighted, and portable.
A wired mouse is available for gaming and offers more features. They can use more power and will be more substantial when compared to wireless mice. Also, they use RGB lighting, onboard memory, and processors than the wireless with the same features.
RGB lighting makes things more realistic if your mouse is illuminated. Also, it exists in all the heavy running mouses and comes at an affordable price. They have built-in color profiles with customizable options in the gaming mouse.
It is better to have a length between 1m to 1.5 m. However, the longer cable length can make you feel relaxed while gaming.
📗FAQ’s on Best Claw Grip Mouse
Below are a couple of queries on Best Claw Grip Mouse that everyone is expecting to answer and I did include the same for my readers.
(Q) What is the claw grip?
It is where the players arch their hands while gaming. It contacts the mouse across the upper part of the fingers. However, it is different from the fingertip grip and uses the very fingertips to position the mouse.
(Q) What are the best gaming mice?
Some of the recommended gaming mice are Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse, Cooler Master MM710 53 G Gaming Mouse, Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Gaming Mouse, and SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse.
(Q) What are the things you need to consider before purchasing the best claw grip mouse?
Some of the things you need to consider are gaming category, register time, DPI rate, wired or wireless, design matters, extra buttons, RGB lighting, and sensors.
(Q) Is wireless mouse compact?
Actually, the wireless mouse should be compact for gaming. Therefore, you can use it comfortably without any issues. It depends on some sensors to perform any gaming commands.
The gaming mouse has evolved in the past few years. Most of the gaming mouses have a smooth cursor movement and high polling rates. The wireless mouse has become more popular as compared to wired mice. However, some of the gamers prefer the reliability of the wired connection mouse.
In such a case, check out the above-mentioned gaming mouses to pick the right one for you. The mouses mentioned above are the 9 best gaming mouses that will fit your budget requirements.