Having a separate partition on your computer hard disk is always a good idea. You can always keep your personal files far away from the system bootable partition and it will keep your data safety if you want to upgrade or degrade your Windows system.
It’s better to create more than two partitions on your hard disk to prevent any accidental data lose for your important files. The good partitions will organize all your files and data with a regular order and you can easily find your photos, videos, games and other documents.
If you are looking for a free disk software to manage your hard drive and partitions safely and quickly, AOMEI Partition Assistant is the best answer for that.
With Windows 10 coming now, it is the best time to think about using AOMEI Partition Assistant. Protect your data so it doesn’t get lost. AOMEI Partition Assistant supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000 Pro SP4.
In terms of hardware support, AOMEI Partition Assistant supports all kinds of storage devices, including traditional hard drive, SSD, SHDD, USB drive, PC cards and hardware RAID. As for the file systems, you don’t need to worry about it since it supports NTFS/FAT32/FAT16/FAT12/exFAT/ReFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 and so on.
It also works on BIOS-based hardware and UFEI-based hardware if your motherboard is supporting the both hardware.
To create a partition and resize partition are not an easy task for everyone, especially for some novices. Generally speaking, Windows default disk management utility contains the most common functions with hard drive and partitions.
But there are some limitations when you want to do something complex with partitions. Also, it’s not easy for new hand to do it successful in somehow.
AOMEI Partition Assistant is simple and convenient software which offers most of the important features to create or resize windows partition easily without losing any data. It is also the best solution for you to create, delete, resize, move, merge, split, wipe or format partitions. This way, you can maximize your hard drives to its fullest.
What’s more, being able to convert from MBR to GPT disk, and convert GPT to MBR disk without data loss is also a key function in the disk software. With this feature, you can finish the complex process with just several clicks without using the command lines.
There are some advanced features in the utility tool, for example, to migrate Windows 10 to SSD. This partition magic also comes with a very user-friendly interface that allows you to perform complicated tasks in as easy as ABC.
According to their website, the new 7.0 version of AOMEI Partition Assistant has the following benefits:-
- Support to automatically restart the computer into Windows PE mode to perform operations;
- Support Linux EXT4 file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy EXT4 partition;
- Fixed issue: the program hangs when sector-by-sector copying a partition larger than 1TB data;
- Fixed issue: the program crashes when performing “Quick Partition” with 4K alignment on a MBR disk larger than 2TB;
- Fixed issue: RAM unreadable occurs when performing disk conversions between MBR and GPT under Windows PE mode;
- Fixed issue: computer won’t boot or displays BSOD after resizing or moving system partition under PreOS mode;
- Fixed issue: OS won’t boot after migrating to another HDD or SSD under PreOS mode;
- Fixed issue: computer won’t boot after converting system disk between MBR and GPT under PreOS mode.
AOMEI Partition Assistant 7.0 is a free partition software which is the all-in-one solution for all of your disk management, partition recovery and cloning needs. It even performs much better than those kinds of paid software. Give AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard a try, you will get the unexpected reward.
You may also like to read these awesome articles