Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Freediving Mask To Buy in 2020? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out. 🐱🏍
Picture this, a lush location overlooking pristine waters and a beautiful horizon, it doesn’t get any better do it? Well, it does! 👀
How about taking a Freedive into those pristine beautiful blue waters and exploring the deep blue or shallow waters for some reef eureka? Well, that sums up Utopia.
Freediving is an amazing way to blow off some steam and connect with mother nature’s watery goo. In the depths of waterbeds lie reefs bursting with goodness and aquatic life that stimulate your senses and leave you feeling orgasmic.
As mind-blowing as this sounds, you can’t possibly achieve this mind state without a Freediving mask. A Freediving mask allows you to explore the depths of reef infested waters and makes the experience even more exhilarating.
At the time of our research on “Best Freediving Mask”, we found a video about “7 Swimming Rules That Will Save Your Life” which is worth to watch.
This is why we have created this review to explore the best Freediving Masks for your fun-filled adventure, and it doesn’t get better than this.
So without further ado, let’s Freedive right in!
Here is the list of Best Freediving Mask To Buy in 2020
1. Cressi Scuba Diving Snorkeling Kit
Are you a scuba diving enthusiast or you’re looking for the greatest snorkeling package for you to go free diving with? 👀
If you desire all this plus more, then you need to take a look at the Cressi scuba diving and snorkel kit. 😊
When you buy this kit, you will get the best value for your money. The way this kit is built, the ergonomic design and the way it nestles on your face when you wear the mask makes it an essential Snorkeling gadget for every scuba diver’s adventure.
The manufacturer of this kit dived into the unknown with this scuba diving kit’s design, and this design is something out of a sci-fi movie with some classical interpretation of master craftsmanship that is properly detailed for diving into blue waters.
The design is perfectly strewn to make your exploration journey the best one ever.
One important detail that sticks out of the Cressi Freediving kit is the frameless mask. The frameless mask is an ideal feature for scuba divers that love a mask with low notoriety and also an easy carry-on that can fit into anywhere when they’re out exploring.
Another great thing about the Cressi design is the presence of a twin feathered edge silicone skirt, which sits side by side with the tempered high definition glass lens.
The internal weight of the mask is super low, and this is feature is very good for clearing. And there is an adjustable buckle strap that is fitted into the skirt for easy flexibility and drag reduction.
- Dynamic mask design eclipsing a single tempered glass lens system
- The lens system produces crystal clear colors that allow the user to grasp the scenery vividly
- The lens system provides the user with a wide-angle view
- The wearable mask is Lightweight and luxurious
- You can easily adjust the buckle strap through the push of a button
- It has a strong valve system that prevents water from seeping into the snorkel when the freediver is submerged
- The top of the snorkel is splash-proof
- The lower tube has a smooth corrugated bore mechanism
- An integrated mechanism that allows the user to quickly undo the snorkel for easy storage
- It has a purge valve that allows the user to drain water from the snorkel
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of The Cressi Scuba Diving Snorkeling Kit.
- Low internal volume
- Presence of a Buckle strap
- Anti-splash top
- Wide-angle lens
- Smooth corrugated bore mechanism
- Manufactured with elite materials
- No visible cons with this unit
The rich history of Cressi’s manufacturing prowess makes this scuba diving gear a comfortable list topper. Cressi has been in the business of making Scuba diving gear since 1946, so, if you’re looking to purchase from a trusted Freediving mask, then you should consider taking a look at this model.
2. Kraken Aquatics Snorkel Freediving Mask
Okay, “spoiler alert” do not be scared of the name “Kraken,” it’s not a Greek mythology monster creeping up from the deep, on a course to spoil your scuba diving adventure. The Kraken! 🐱🐉
Although this Freediving mask borrows its name from the Greek mythology monster “Kraken,” this unique Freediving mask comes in at second spot in our review.
The manufacturer “Kraken Aquatics,” really took some time out to create this deep blue sea masterpiece.
Have you ever seen a Freediving mask that has the best skirt and ensures that it prevents water from seeping into the unit? We have!
Well, the first impression we got from taking a look at this beauty stirred up some wet emotions. So, we decided to test this Freediving mask out and we were amazed by how well it could handle itself in water. The tempered glass lens puts some wind in this monster’s sail. The uncrackable Kraken like we like to call it is a true scuba diver’s companion.
The seamless glass design makes it a perfect scuba diving gear that doesn’t obscure its user’s vision at the bottom of the sea.
Kraken Aquatics ensured that this diving gear is scratch resistant and shatterproof, this means that scuba divers can conveniently pack this unit and travel long or short distances with their Scuba diving mask gear without worries.
Did we mention that this monster has fog resistance too? Yes! It does, you don’t need to worry about coming up with blurry vision midway into your dive, that can be a bit of a bummer.
Did we also mention that this scuba diving gear has an amazing adjustable buckle? Well, it does! The set up is pretty simple, all you need to do is to tug the strap to position and slip in the buckle to lock it in, or in reverse, you can press the button to instantly release the strap.
There are many masks out there that are pretty nice, but what sets this Freediving mask apart from its competition is its versatility. You can take it along with you on Scuba Diving trips across the world, it is super strong and its durability is out of the world, a befitting personification of the Kraken.
- It has a protective silicone that prevents water from leaking into the unit when it’s worn by the scuba diver
- The ergonomic design of the strap and skirt allows it to lock into your face’s orientation, thus providing you with comfort and a strong watertight bond that prevents water from seeping in. With this unit, you’re sure of an absence of leakages when you plunge into the deep blue
- Presence of a tempered glass lens that is designed to protect you against the elements. Some Freediving mask use plastic lenses, and this can be a bummer when it comes to protection from scratching and breakage
- Presence of an adjustable buckle that is super easy to manipulate and orientate. How to do this? Pretty simple, it’s just like knotting shoelaces, all you need to do is tug the strap to your desired grip, then secure it with the buckle
- Built to withstand nature’s subtilty and fury. With this scuba diving gear, you can plunge to the deepest sea floors and explore the richest reef variety the deep blue has to offer as well as engage in some shallow water snorkeling
- A single-lens piece is embedded in this mask. Its function is to provide the scuba diver with a better and clearer vision. With this very important feature, the scuba diver will be able to see the bottom of the deep blue or shallow pool much clearer.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of The Kraken Aquatics Snorkel Freediving Mask.
- Presence of an anti-fog, shatterproof and scratch lens
- This mask is super versatile and can take on a broad range of tasks
- The durability score eclipses other brands
- It’s a high-end unit, during testing we found no cons
The Kraken Aquatics Snorkel Freediving Mask is a great versatile scuba diving gear that can withstand the pressure of diving into the depths of the ocean.
The anti-fog, shatterproof and scratch-resistant feature means that you won’t have to be worried about blurry vision and the longevity of the product.
If you’re looking to explore the depths of the ocean, then we recommend this scuba diving gear for you. 👍
3. SeaDive Oceanways Superview Freediving Mask
The SeaDive Oceanways Superview Freediving Mask manufacturers came all out with this scuba diving gear and we can assure you that they’re not out to play.
The dynamic design of this gear implores the use of a single glass lens system, this system facility is tailored to give the scuba diver a modified bright field of view.
With this modified brightness your vision will be clearer, wider, more vivid and colorful. If you’re a night time Scuba diver, take our word for it, this is the best Scuba diving gear for you.
When you Freedive at night, be sure that you won’t be getting those snarky night vision blurriness, you’ll be getting a colorful rendition of the Oceanways.
This scuba diving gear also incorporates a high-grade silicone skirt system that grasps the eccentric features of your face to prevent leakages into the mask when you plunge into the depths of the sea for exploration.
With this unique silicone skirt, you’re guaranteed a longer period of use, since it doesn’t come off your face while you’re busy probing the sea bed.
So what makes this a great Scuba Diving gear? You know how sometimes you dive into the ocean and the color gradient gets distorted and you’re unable to get the true colorful depiction of the Coral reefs at the bottom?
Well, the manufacturers of this scuba diving gear took this into account and laced the lens with a membrane coat.
This membrane is designed to minimize glare and also shields the Scuba diver from the Sun’s harmful Ultraviolet rays. Also, the coat ensures that deep into the water body, at approximately 10 feet, red color distortion is corrected, and at 20 feet, yellow color distortion is also corrected.
This color correction feature enables the Scuba diver to get an amazing colorful rendition of the Coral reefs on the sea bed.
- High definition lens that blocks sun rays
- Presence of a color coating membrane on the single lens
- Rayblocker Lens corrects red and yellow color distortion at 10 to 20 feet respectively
- Presence of a standard glass lens
- The silicone skirt is extremely subtle
- The design provides the scuba diver with a wide field of view
- The frame is super rigid in a teardrop shape
- It has a single glass lens system, this means this model is super Lightweight
- The Lens will actively protect you against UV rays and glare of the sun
- The lens corrects color at certain depths
- It’s much more expensive than the other Scuba diving gear mentioned in first and second spot
One word for The SeaDive Oceanways Superview Freediving Mask, a masterpiece.
A classical standard feature of this scuba diving gear is its ability to provide the scuba diver with a colorful rendition of the Coral reef at the sea bed.
It is a powerful scuba diving gear that can effectively prevent the sun’s glare and protect the scuba diver from the UV rays that they will encounter while diving into the ocean floor.
So, this is a great gear for amateurs and professionals to use, and it is highly recommended for people who want to protect their eyes. Also, scuba divers that want to see colors in deep waters, this is the best scuba diving gear for you.
At the time of our research on “Best Freediving Mask”, we found a video about ” If You See This While Swimming, Get Out Of the Water Right Away! ” which is worth to watch.
4. Cressi NANO Expert Adult Mask
Cressi again? Yes, Cressi all the way! Their rich history of making high-end Freediving masks has seen them producing top scuba diving gear since 1946.
This amazing run of experience in the production of Scuba diving equipment is the reason why Cressi NANO Expert Adult Freediving Mask made it to the fourth spot in this review.
Just like the Cressi Scuba diving gear we mentioned at the top of the Best Freediving Mask 2020 list, the Cressi Nano is built with the best quality Italian scuba diving gear raw materials.
We are pretty sure that this Freediving gear is a cult classic among freedivers, this is why it’s a favorite for us too and we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to review it.
So what sticks out about this review? Cressi understands that its consumers desire a Freediving mask with a streamlined internal volume. So, in all their products they stick with the consistency of producing unique low internal volume Freediving face mask.
The Cressi Nano has a dual window design system that scuba divers can conveniently engage in spearfishing and Freediving with it. Another stand out feature of the gear’s build is that the buckle system is very sturdy and nearly unbreakable.
So if you’re looking for a Freediving gear with a strong buckle, then this is your plug. You can easily adjust the buckle through the carefully calibrated steps embedded into the strap.
You possibly can’t miss the comfort this bad boy provides, and the flexibility? Oh, it’s a wee bit of a Scuba diver’s eureka.
Also, did we mention that the Italian Scuba Diving giant Cressi has 2 patents for this Cressi Nano? Yes, the Cressi Nano has 2 patents, talk about a bold step in the open sea.
- The mask is hydrodynamic and innovative to provide the scuba diver with a compact shaped Scuba diving gear.
- It has a low internal volume of “12.86 in2 | 83 cm2”
- The buckle system is flexible, super strong and indestructible. Cressi patented this buckle system, and the patent code is Cressi US 8281471 B2
- It sports a dual-frame design that combines 2 frames that essentially reduces the volume of the unit Cressi patented this dual-frame system, and the patent code is Cressi US 20140013494 A1
- An inverted teardrop lens design that is built for enhanced downward vision. Cressi patented this buckle system, and the patent code is Cressi US 6272693
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of The Cressi NANO Expert Adult Freediving Mask.
- The buckle system is unbreakable
- Cressi filed 2 patents for this Freediving mask
- Internal volume is super low
- If you’re on a budget, this might not be the perfect fit for you, since it comes at a pretty expensive price tag
The Cressi Nano is an amazing unit for scuba divers that seek a good Freediving gear that enhances downward vision. This improved visibility feature comes in handy when you’re in the water and you need to have a complete view of the aquatic environment, without having to move your neck a lot for visibility.
5. Zionor Freediving Mask
We dug around to sample some consumer opinion about the Zionor Freediving Mask and discovered that the manufacturer (Zionor) is not too popular in the scuba diving community.
However, this didn’t affect our review of their Scuba Diving gear as the build and design made an instant impression on is. Hence facilitating its entry to the fifth spot on our list.
Coming in at number 5 in our list, Zionor is a certified scuba diving manufacturer, despite its startling unpopularity. Their trademark is the use of high-end materials in the production line of their Freediving gear. The level of technology implored in the masterful craftsmanship of their design is awe-inspiring.
A tempered glass system is incorporated into their dual window mask design. Just like the SeaDive Oceanways Superview Freediving Mask, their mask is designed to fix color distortions at certain depths.
Trust this unique concept, the Freediver will be able to see the true beauty of the ocean. A valid inclusion into this unit! Also, it is shatterproof and scratch-resistant.
So, we listened to some complaints of some Scuba divers, who were disappointed with manufacturers not making Freediving masks that can compensate for their long or short-sighted vision.
If you fall within this category of Scuba divers, then you have struck gold with this scuba diving gadget. Upon contact before purchase, Zionor will make the necessary adjustments for your Scuba Diving gear to compensate for your eyesight.
The design-build has a high-end silicone skirt that is super durable and free of toxicity. If you combine the strap with this amazing 100% silicone skirt system, the result is a super watertight scuba diving gear.
The flexibility of the Silicone skirt allows scuba divers to comfortably purge their masks while they’re out at sea.
Have you ever encountered a situation where the sea currents annoyingly throw your mask off your head through slips, if you’re in this murky water, do not fret because Zionor’s strap is designed to hold firm into place and prevent any slippages during the strongest sea currents?
How this works is that the sea current pressure is dispersed over both straps, resulting in a firm grip of the contours of your face.
- This scuba diving gear sports a wide field of view and vivid visibility. The single window lens is designed to give the scuba diver an undistorted and wide vision during snorkel and scuba dive runs.
- Safety and durability are incorporated into the unit’s design as the presence of the tempered glass lens guards against shattering and shattering
- 100 % flexible silicone skirt along with a durable strap that automatically adjusts to suit facial contours and hold firm to the scuba divers head respectively
- It is specifically designed to field a low volume. When the scuba diver is diving, it is super easy to extract water from the unit, and the proximity of the single-lens to eye ratio makes it a provide a wider view to the Freediver
- There is a presence of liquid silicone, and its purpose is to eclipse the glass and provide a highly detailed sealing that prevents water from seeping into the unit
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of The Zionor Freediving Mask.
- Prescribable lens suitable for people with visual impairment
- Quality materials incorporated to it’s build
- Quality dual technology straps that disperse pressure currents and prevents slippages
- Not too popular in the Scuba Diving community
Although Zionor is an unpopular scuba diving gear manufacturer, we recommend this particular model for Scuba divers that want the luxury of scuba diving and Freediving without having to worry about the Freediving mask slipping off from their head.
For an amateur scuba diver, the fear associated with a Freediving mask slippage can be pretty terrifying. This is why this beauty comes in at 5th in our view.
After carefully going through this review guide, we’re pretty sure you’ll be calling you snorkel guide to book a cruise to your choice snorkel location or favorite scuba diving spot.
The Freediving masks we reviewed are of the highest quality, durable and progressive materials. We took time out to review these Freediving masks and we can confidently guarantee you of its sturdiness at sea.
There are some very cheap models you can purchase and there are some expensive ones, it all depends on your budget and your design appeal. Whatever your choice is, be rest assured that all the Freediving masks in this review has been vetted by us.
So, no need to go running around searching for the right gear to buy at a local scuba diving store, when you can easily use the information in this review to search, purchase and get your gear delivered to your doorstep or marine home.
Would you like to share your experiences or thoughts with us? Please give us a description in the comment section and interact without the Scuba diving community.
Happy holidays. 😎