Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Gaming Projector To Buy in 2020? 🤔 Don’t worry our this definitive guide will help you to find the best one for you.
Let’s explore this awesome detailed guide. 🐱🐉
When it comes to gaming, there are no age restrictions as both the old and young enjoy holding onto a controller and enjoying the best time in front of the television by playing their favorite games and avatars.
In recent times, as innovation and technological advancements come into play, gamers have also look for ways to enjoy the gaming experience.
Ideally, games are better enjoyed when connected to a TV of large screen size and great sound quality. While this is known, it is not a hidden fact that getting large screen TVs that offer the perfect sound and audio experiences that gamers desire might cost a lot in money.
Hence, there is the need to look for another avenue that would provide gamers with the perfect screen size and audio quality they are looking for. One such avenue which has proven to be very effective is the use of projectors to play games.
A lot of gamers have invested in projectors in recent times to enjoy their gaming experiences. Ordinarily, a projector would provide a larger screen size for the gamers and most of them are enhanced with unbelievably great audio quality that adds the perfect gloss to the large screen size it presents.
Some of the projectors available in recent times have been known to offer better sound quality compared to televisions and using them would present the gamers with an atmosphere that is cinema-like.
If you are a gamer and you are considering investing in a gaming projector, this article is going to help you in choosing the perfect projector.
At the time of our research on “Best Gaming Projector”, we found a video about “Can a Gaming Projector replace my TV?” which is worth watching. 🏆📗
We are well aware of the fact that there are a lot of options available in the market that choosing the right one might become very cumbersome for you.
Not to worry, we have gone through the stress of picking the best from the rest just for you. The projectors on this list offer great connectivity, great color, amazing audio quality, value for money and boast of a lot of admirable features that would make them very attractive to you.
Best Gaming Projector: Our Top Picks
1. Optoma GT1080Darbee
This projector is one of the best gaming projectors you will find in the market currently as it has a lot of features which makes it a very good fit for gamers who are looking for colorful pictures and the best audio experience on a large screen.
Its resolution is a cinema-like and it is easily connected to all kinds of gaming devices. This projector comes with a USB Power and 2 x 10-watt speakers.
It also comes with a wireless presentation and a screening mirror all in the form of HDCast Pro. In terms of color, there are about 1.07 billion displayable colors that would help in giving you the best colors at all times to enjoy the best gaming experience.
With a full HD 1080p resolution, 3000 lumens, and a 28000:1 contrast ratio, you are afforded the chance to enjoy big and brilliant visuals. This projector also comes with a Darbee image processor which ensures your images come with extraordinary levels of detail, depth, lighting, and object separation.
Another great thing about this projector is its energy-efficient lamp life as users would normally get 8000 hours of lamp life that enables high performance and low maintenance which makes it to perfectly fit in our Best Gaming Projector list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Optoma GT1080Darbee that earned it a spot in our list of Best Gaming Projector to get in 2020.
- The projector offers energy efficient lamp life of up to 8000 hours of lamp life which would allow for extended gaming time and experience.
- It comes with a Darbee image enhancement which provides high-quality images with lots of depth, lighting and object separation.
- It comes with an RGB display profile which leads to a dazzling image.
- It comes with a 100-inch image from 4’ which can create the perfect image from less than 4 inches away from the projection surface.
- It comes with a 28000:1 contrast ratio which enables it to create big and brilliant pictures that are just perfect for gaming experiences.
- At a price of $739.99, this projector is quite expensive.
- It requires high-speed HDMI cables and it doesn’t come with one, so, you would need to buy that separately.
- The throw ratio is not adjustable and gamers have to make do with the one it comes with.
2. BenQ 1080P DLP: best gaming projector for ps4
The BenQ 1080P DLP Home Theatre Short Throw Projector is a powerfully built projector that is designed to enhance the gaming experience of gamers. It allows users to take the gaming experience to the big screen and enjoy a cinema-like experience.
It provides an ultra-fast response that enhances smooth gaming and allows the players to live right in the atmosphere. With this projector, users can be sure that they would get every single detail of the game as there is no loss of image to any kind of unwanted blur or image lag. This projector comes with advanced DLP technology which allows for quicker response.
Gamers can also be sure of the perfect audio quality as this projector has a built-in 5W stereo speaker.
The BenQ 1080P DLP Home Theatre Short Throw Projector comes with a function that detects all forms of ambivalent lighting in the viewing environment and automatically adjusts itself in order to balance the effect of the lighting and provide the perfect picture quality.
Gamers who use this projector would also enjoy a high brightness level of up to 3000 lumens which allows for use in any kind of setting.
Also, there is the spectacular full HD 1080P visual performance which ensures that you experience the best quality visuals in its finest form. The images are sharp, clear, separated, and perfect for the viewing experience which makes it perfectly fit in our Best Gaming Projector list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The BenQ 1080P DLP that earned it a spot in our list of Best Gaming Projector to get in 2020.
- The set up of this projector is simple and easy to carry out.
- The projector comes with an ultra-fast response which makes it perfect for gaming experiences.
- It comes with advanced DLP technology which makes the image reflection super fast.
- It offers flexibility and adaptability as it is able to adjust to ambivalent lights in the surroundings and bring out the perfect image regardless of the environment.
- Users can enjoy up to 3000 lumens of brightness.
- It comes with a spectacular full HD 1080p visual performance.
- The screen may flicker often, especially when the settings are not properly done.
- There could be too much judder when the video is panning vertically.
- Users would also need to invest in high-speed HDMI cables as it is required to run it and it doesn’t come with one.
3. Roadwi Video Portable Mini Projector
When it comes to getting the best value for money, Roadwi Video Portable Mini Projector is as good as they come. This gaming projector offers a lot of admirable features for all gamers that desire the perfect screen resolution for their gaming needs.
It also offers enough sound quality to compete with a lot of products in the market. At a modest price of just about $60, you are getting a lot of amazing qualities that is way above the price.
This black colored gaming projector is easy to set up, and it offers great portability as it easy to move around from one place to another.
You also get top-quality pictures at all times as it comes with as much as 16.7k color and a 1080p visual performance which ensures that all pictures are crisp, clear, separated and of the best quality.
This projector also offers great adaptability as it is able to adjust its color to what is suitable for the operating environment. When it comes to connectivity, there is no real issue at all as this projector is able to function with a wide range of gaming and electrical devices.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Roadwi Video Portable Mini Projector that earned it a spot in our list of Best Gaming Projector to get in 2020.
- Gamers can enjoy p to 20000 hours of lens lifetime with this projector.
- Gamers would get a 1080p visual performance which is as good as you can get with this projector.
- It is designed to be portable which makes it possible for easy carriage and use at various places and time without much hassle.
- At a price of just $59.99, this is one of the best products in terms of value for money that you can get in the current market.
- It is easy to set up and offers great compatibility with a lot of devices.
- An HDMI adapter or cable is needed to successfully run it, and it doesn’t come with one.
- The keystone adjustment could b difficult to adjust sometimes as it usually go one way.
4. BenQ HT2150ST 1080p: Best Gaming Projector under 900 $
The BenQ HT2150ST 1080p Home Theatre Projector is the second product from the BenQ brand that is making our list. This powerfully built gaming projector is the perfect choice for anyone who wishes to get the best gaming experience at all times.
This projector offers a great picture and sound quality that would ensure you enjoy every gaming experience and give you the feeling of living right in the experience.
This projector is highly rated by buyers and experts alike and it has a lot of all-around positive reviews. With this projector, you would be able to view all the gaming wonders with cinematic color that would leave you truly dazed.
With the CinematicColor technology, you would be able to see all images in their true colors. They would be crisp, clear, separated and accurate. You will also get a high native ANSI contrast ratio performance that delivers detailed and unbelievably high-quality image performance.
You also get innovative features like the REC.709 which enhances color accuracy and a 6x speed RGBRGB color wheel that ensures the perfect colorful appearance at all times.
This is a highly functional projector that ensures your living room lights up like a cinema hall and you also get a high fidelity audio experience that would leave you asking for more.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The BenQ HT2150ST 1080p Projector that earned it a spot in our list of Best Gaming Projector to get in 2020.
- Gamers would get an ultra-fast response for an intensely smooth gaming experience when using this projector.
- The projector adjusts to ambivalent lights and brings out the perfect picture that suits the surrounding where it’s being used.
- It comes with a 1080p visual performance which is arguably the best you can get from any projector.
- It comes with a high-quality sound and audio experience that leaves your living room sounding like a Hollywood cinema hall.
- It is enhanced with a DLP technology which ensures you get the crisp, clear and timeless image at every use.
- It comes with a 2200 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 15000:1 all which ensures that the image quality is perfect at all times.
- At a price of just about $800, this gaming projector is quite expensive.
5. Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw
This highly effective gaming projector from the world-classOptoma brand is another product we are happy to recommend to our readers. This projector has everything you may desire in your dream gaming projector as it is tastefully finished to perform the job.
With this projector, you can be sure that gaming would never be the same again. It is enhanced with a contrast ratio of 20000:1 which ensures that you get clear, crisp and highly detailed visuals at every use.
The projector is also enhanced with an advanced optical lens that produces highly detailed graphics, deep shadows, and unbelievable high-quality textures for a cinema-like gaming experience.
With the accompanying HDCast Pro, you are presented with the chance to screen mirroring and stream via Wi-Fi.
You get up to a 100-inch screen all of which is HD that allows you to enjoy the perfect and quality video and gaming graphics. With up to 15000-hour lamp life, users are able to enjoy extended gaming experience in high definition.
To assert the sophistication that comes with this gaming projector, users are able to enjoy additional features like a PC-free image viewer and an office document reader.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw that earned it a spot in our list of Best Gaming Projector to get in 2020.
- It comes with an energy efficient lamp life of up to 15000 hours which is great news for gamers.
- It comes with a contrast ratio of 20000:1 which gives rise to quality and high definition image.
- It also comes with a USB screen display mirroring.
- Users can be sure of enjoying crisp, clear, and highly detailed visuals at all times.
- It allows the users to stream and share easily through Wi-Fi.
- It is capable of producing a high definition screen size of up to 100 inches.
- At a price of $1099, this is a very expensive gaming projector and it can only be accessed by a few.
- You may need to buy complementary products like amount and silver ticket which would make it perform optimally as they do not come with the product.
6. WOWOTO T8E Full HD Mini Portable Projector
The WOWOTO T8E Full HD Mini Portable Projector is another great option that people without a bid budget should look towards buying.
It is not cheap, but it is not as expensive as some of the picks on this list, but it still offers a lot of admirable features that should make it a great fit for all gamers.
This projector offers great image and audio quality that makes gaming experiences great and memorable. With this gaming projector, you are afforded the chance to increase your screen size to between 20 and 300 inches and you would still get high definition picture quality that would be crisp, clear and accurate enough at all levels.
It comes with a remote controller which makes the control of this projector easier. You also get a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a rechargeable 7800mAH Lithium-ion battery as part of the whole package.
The WOWOTO T8E Full HD Mini Portable Projector also comes with 3500 lumens in brightness and a contrast ratio of 2000:1 which allows the user to get high-quality images at all times.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The WOWOTO T8E Full HD Mini Portable Projector that earned it a spot in our list of Best Gaming Projector to get in 2020.
These are the main benefits that you get by purchasing a WOWOTO T8E Full HD Mini Portable Projector.
- High definition picture quality to enjoy your gaming experience.
- You are afforded the chance to increase your screen size to about 300 inches.
- You can also adjust the image manually with the keystone function.
- It comes with a remote controller which helps the users to control and operate it without much hassle.
- At a price of $399, this is a fairly affordable gaming projector.
- It comes with a carrying case which allows for easy carriage and movement from one place to another.
- The resolution and the picture quality are not as great as some of the projectors on this list.
- The airplay feature might not function as well as desired.
7. Vankyo Leisure 3 2400 Lux LED Portable Projector
The Vankyo Leisure 3 2400 Lux LED Portable Projector is as good as they come when looking for a great gaming projector that offers real value for money.
This projector is highly regarded by a lot of experts and buyers and it comes with a lot of positive reviews. In fact, it is recommended by Amazon as a choice product every gamer should look towards investing in. In spite of its modest price, it comes with a lot of desirable features that should draw a lot of gamers to it.
This projector comes with a portable carrying bag and it is compatible with a wide range of gaming devices and other devices such as Fire TV Stick, PS4, HDMI, VGA, TF, AV and works fine with USB cords.
With this projector, overheating is not a concern as it is equipped with an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion which ensures that all heat sources are dispersed immediately.
The audio quality is not also going to be affected by any kind of noise as the projector comes with a built-in noise suppression technology which reduces the effects of fan noise and brings it down to the barest minimum.
The projector also comes with two built-in speakers that would heighten the gaming experience by providing the most robust audio experience.
Since this is an upgraded product, the brightness level has been increased by up to 60% (going up to 2400 LUX LED brightness) which ensures that gamers enjoy the best visual experience at all times. Using the Vankyo Leisure 3 2400 Lux LED Portable Projector would present you with a lamp life of up o 40000 hours and a contrast ratio of 2000:1.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Vankyo Leisure 3 2400 Lux LED Portable Projector that earned it a spot in our list of Best Gaming Projector to get in 2020.
These are the main benefits of using the Vankyo Leisure 3 2400 Lux LED Portable Projector.
- For a projector that has all the features it commands, it is very cheap at a price of just 79.99.
- It offers a lot of durabilities, which ensures users can enjoy it for an extended period of time.
- It offers a 3-year warranty which is the perfect insurance for all buyers with any iota of doubt.
- It comes with a fan noise suppression system.
- It allows the users to enjoy a screen size between 32 and 176 inches.
- It comes with a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
- It comes with HDMI cables that can be used to connect it to various sources.
- The sound quality may not be as great as some of the picks on this list.
Best Gaming Projector: What To Consider
Getting the perfect gaming projector is obviously not a straightforward thing. Most times, you need to understand a few things before investing in any product so as not to end up paying over the odds for a poor quality product or ending up investing in a product that can’t do what it promises.
When looking to get a gaming projector, these are some of the things you should look out for.
The contrast ratio is an important thing you must consider when investing in a gaming projector. The contrast ratio usually determines the depth of the color and how deep the black in the image appears.
You can easily get the contrast ratio of any projector by looking at its features. What you should know is the higher the contrast ratio, the better the color and deepness of the black color you can expect to get from such a projector.
You should look into how compatible the gaming projector is to gaming devices and other devices before buying. Ideally, you are advised to invest in a projector that is compatible with a lot of devices.
You might be connecting it to a PS4 today and need to use it with an Xbox or video player tomorrow.
This is why your projector needs to be compatible with a lot of devices as you wouldn’t want to go out and invest in another projector should you need a projector for any of your other devices in the future.
Another thing you must look out for is the features that come with the gaming projector you wish to invest in.
How are the features compared to other products in the same price range? Do the features represent good value for money? If the features are great and offer good value for money, then you should consider investing in such a gaming projector. If not, you might want to look at another option.
Brand credibility could be everything when trying to buy a product like a gaming projector. There are some brands that have a tradition of excellence and have continually churned out great products in the past.
Brands such as Epson, BenQ are known throughout the industry and revered by all. Such brands should be the targets for you when trying to buy your own gaming projection as you can be sure you are dealing with tried and trusted names that can be trusted.
Buyers’ reviews are very important and you should not hesitate to look them up before buying a product. After all, the buyers have used the product you are about to invest in and they have first-hand experiences as to how the products perform.
Forget about the product description, a current user presents the best opportunity for you to know a product and understand how it works and this is why you must look at the buyers’ reviews before investing in a gaming projector.
🎏FAQ’s on Best Gaming Projector
Below are the couple of queries on Best Gaming Projector that everyone is expecting to answer and I did include the same for my readers.
What projector is best for gaming in 2020?
1. Optoma GT1080Darbee 2. BenQ 1080P DLP 3. Roadwi Video Portable Mini Projector 4. BenQ HT2150ST 1080p 5. Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw 6. WOWOTO T8E Full HD Mini Portable Projector 7. Vankyo Leisure 3 2400 Lux LED Portable Projector
Is there input lag on a projector?
Input lag usually varies based on the way any given projector is configured.
Are projectors bad for gaming?
Gaming projectors still have a little bit of lag (because zero lag is impossible) but not enough to have an impact on your game.
Can you play Xbox on a projector?
Yes, you can connect your Xbox to your projector and still have sound.
We can certify that all the gaming projectors listed above are of the best quality and offers great value for your money at all times. You should not hesitate to invest in any of them when the need arises as they are arguably the best products you can get anywhere in the market currently.
Finally, you should read the users’ manual and follow it thoroughly and also follow all the maintenance routines to get the best out of all gaming projector.