Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Golf Travel Bag to buy in 2022? 🤔 You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out. 👓👓
Golfing goes hand in hand with traveling as professionals (and even non-professionals) have to tour different towns and countries to practice the sport they love so much.
golfing usually requires some equipment like golf balls, gloves, shoes, towels, golf clubs, etc. which the golfer must always carry along on whichever journey he embarks on, and it is important to look for the perfect golf travel bag to house all of this equipment.
Even when golfing on the course, there is still the need to move from one part of the course to another and the needed equipment has to be carried in a bag as the golfer moves along.
When traveling within a country or outside the shores for golfing events, something that every professional golfer doesn’t take for granted is their comfort.
It is important to be comfortable and this is the reason why every professional golfer pays a great deal of attention to the kind of bag they carry.
There are quite a large number of golf travel bags and brands out there all of which are offering different things. It is important that you know which golf travel bags suit your needs before investing in one.
Some of these bags are lightweight, some are sturdy and heavy. Some golf bags have soft cases, while others are built with strong and hard cases.
There are different options for everyone and all of them come at different prices, and sizes, but do basically the same thing, only with different effectiveness.
If you are considering investing in a golf travel bag, either for domestic or international use, then, you are reading a timely article as we have put together a list of the best available golf travel bags just for you.
Our picks are thoroughly researched and offer great value for money when compared to similar products in the market.
Best Golf Travel Bag: Our Top Picks 👌👌
1. AmazonBasics Soft-Sided Golf Travel Bag
The AmazonBasics Soft-Sided Golf Travel Bag is a golf bag that is built to cater to the need of golfers when traveling either domestically or internationally.
This black-colored golf bag is built to offer enough convenience to golfers when traveling for either business or pleasure as it is built with the best materials that give the golfer peace of mind.
It is capable of holding a pair of golf clubs and is highly durable to withstand all forms of unfavorable elements. You don’t need to worry about water or rain as this golf travel bag is built with a waterproof black canvas that makes sure all your stuff is well protected from water.
You also get a full-length zipper which allows you easy access to everything in the bag when you desire.
There are also two large zippered side pockets that you can put in the various things you need to get as quickly as possible. With the two smooth-rolling wheels that come with this golf travel bag, you are afforded the chance to move it along easily without much hassle.
This golf bag can also be made to stand and can be made collapsible for compact storage when required. With this golf bag, golfers are sure of a golf travel bag that is spacious, comfortable, and capable of housing all their professional and personal materials without any problem which makes it put in our best golf travel bag 2022 lists.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The AmazonBasics Soft-Sided Golf Travel Bag that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- This golf travel bag offers a lot of space for the golfer to keep more than enough materials when traveling.
- With multiple zippers, it is easy to get access to whatever you wish to get from the bag at any time.
- It is built to be very durable and withstand any kind of harsh elements.
- Users of this golf travel bag would have no reason to fret about rain or water as the bag is totally waterproof.
- With the smooth-rolling wheels, golfers can be sure of a bag that is easy to move along without any hassle.
- Compared to other products that offer the same features, this golf travel bag is quite cheap at $57.99 and offers great value for money.
- The handle can be quite fragile and needs to be handled with care.
- While this is a waterproof bag, you need to shield it away from water as it could still be susceptible to a large influx of water.
2. CaddyDaddy Golf Constrictor 2 Travel Cover
The CaddyDaddy Golf Constrictor 2 Travel Cover is a highly functional golf travel bag that we are happy to recommend to all golfers for their traveling needs.
This bag is highly rated and it has garnered a lot of positive reviews from buyers and experts in the past. In fact, it is a best seller on Amazon and this should tell you everything you need to know about this amazing golf travel bag.
In spite of the great features it comes with, you should also know this is one of the best products when it comes to value for money. Investing in this golf bag means you get a golf travel bag that is spacious enough to contain all your golfing equipment.
This is built to be a heavy-duty golf bag and it can even accommodate cart bags that are not above 10 inches.
It also features lockable zippers on both the main opening and the side pockets which means you can easily take whatever you feel like taking out of your bag without much hassle.
With this bag, you are also afforded easy-rolling skate wheels which means you can easily drag it along with you whenever you need to. This golf travel bag can also be easily collapsible to fit into your need and it comes with a 1-year full replacement warranty which makes it put in our best golf travel bag 2022 lists.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The CaddyDaddy Golf Constrictor 2 Travel Cover that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- The golf travel bag is made with the best materials which make it durable and capable of weathering the harshest elements.
- It can be easily collapsible when the situation demands it.
- With a one-year full replacement warranty, you have a product that gives you rest of mind.
- At a price of $79.99, it is fairly affordable and offers great value for money.
- It is a heavy-duty golf travel bag and this means it is capable of housing all your needs at once.
- With the easy-rolling skate wheels, you can easily drag it along on all surfaces without hassle.
- The airlines are a bit rough and tend to throw bags around.
3. Athletico Padded Golf Travel Bag
If you are a golfer who is looking for a low-budget golf travel bag that would still offer enough space and protection for your golf equipment and offer enough convenience for you, then, you should look no further than the Athletico Padded Golf Travel Bag.
This golf travel bag is suitable for professional golfers that are traveling for a tournament or a semi-professional who is just going on a holiday and wishes to bring along the golf clubs and other equipment along.
This golf travel bag comes with metal zippers that ensure adequate safety and it also comes with 4 protective feet on the bottom as well as a hard vinyl base that protects it against wear and tears during drags. With the NEOPRENE enhanced padded handle, users would find it easy to handle and carry.
If you are in the mood to carry it on your shoulders, there is also ample provision made for comfort as the shoulder strap is padded. Should you need to fold it for airplane use or any other use for that matter, you would have no problem as this golf travel bag is easily collapsible and foldable when required.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Athletico Padded Golf Travel Bag that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- This golf travel bag is built to be durable.
- It offers a lot of flexibility when trying to carry as you can either hold it by the handle or carry it on your shoulder as you deem fit.
- The handles are padded and this means ample comfort when you are carrying it.
- There is a provision against wear and tear from drag so that the bag could last longer.
- At just $35, this is a very cheap option and it also offers great value for money considering its features.
- This golf travel bag has no wheels and this could make dragging very difficult.
- It is not a heavy-duty bag and may not be able to take a lot of loads.
4. Sun Mountain 2018 ClubGilder
The Sun Mountain 2018 ClubGilder Meridian Golf Travel Bag is a revolutionary bag that is designed to cater to all the traveling needs of golfers.
It doesn’t matter what your demands are, this expensively built heavy-duty golf bag would do enough to take care of them. It is highly rated in spite of its high price range as it has a very impressive rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Amazon.
When you invest in this golf travel bag, you get a golf bag with a leg mechanism that can be extended or retracted in one simple motion. Gone are the days when you have to kneel before loading your golf bag, this product makes sure you don’t need to do that as you could just make it stand and load it when required.
It also comes with heavy-duty two-way zippers that run the full length of the bag and this means you can easily load and take whatever you want in and out without hassle.
It is also enhanced with a pivotal caster wheel which makes the movement so easy without exerting much pressure. This bag can also be folded for storage and at just 1 pound of weight; it is lightweight and easy to carry along.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Sun Mountain 2018 ClubGilder that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- It features a leg extending mechanism which makes loading easy and comfortable.
- It comes with superior and highly functioning pivoting caster wheels which makes for easy movement without much pressure.
- It can be easily folded for storage when the need arises.
- It features a heavyweight two-way zipper that ensures easy loading and allows you to take things in and out of the bag without hassle.
- It is lightweight and built to be durable.
- It also has foam padding that protects your golf clubs and other equipment during travels.
- It is watertight and protects your equipment from water incursion.
- At a price of about $290, it is quite expensive.
At the time of our research on “Best Golf Travel Bag”, we found a video about “INSANE GOLF TRICK SHOTS YOU WON’T BELIEVE!” which is worth watching. 📗🤔📗
5. Bag Boy T-2000 Travel Cover
The Bag Boy T-2000 Travel Cover is another great option that we highly recommend to golfers that are interested in taking their golfing equipment along with them on the road.
This golf travel bag comes in 6 colors from which you can choose from and it boasts of a lot of all-around positive reviews. With this golf bag, you get an ergonomic pivot grip handle which ensures maximum comfort when being handled.
It is built with a durable nylon material that ensures durability and makes sure of water tightness. It also features pivot grip handle twists which usually twist to the most comfortable position during transit to make sure there is no arm and wrist strain.
This golf travel bag also features deluxe in-line skate wheels that ensure smooth rolling action when dragging.
The product also features a thick padded top and a standing guard technology through internal, high-density foam padding to protect the stand bag mechanism. You also get a lockable, full wrap-around main zipper that simplifies easy access and loading.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Bag Boy T-2000 Travel Cover that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- The golf bag is built with a durable 1680D nylon material that ensures it lasts long and prevents water from entering it.
- It comes with deluxe in-line skate wheels that make dragging as smooth as possible.
- It comes with an ergonomic grip handle that makes it easy for handling.
- It features a stand guard technology which makes it easy to keep the golfing clubs and other equipment safe when traveling.
- At a price of around $187, this golf travel bag is quite expensive.
- Some of the features like the travel stitches are quite fragile, so you need to be cautious when using them.
6. CaddyDaddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag
The CaddyDaddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag is the second product from the CaddyDaddy brand that is making our list of the best golf travel bag currently in the market and it is on merit. This golf bag is highly rated and offers great value for money.
This golf travel bag is capable of accommodating nearly all sizes of bags and it is the largest cover of all the products from the CaddyDaddy brand.
It features heavy-duty lockable zippers on the main opening and it still has another 3 oversized pockets with lockable zippers by the side which ensures that you have ample spaces for everything you need to keep safe.
It also comes with easy rolling in-line skate wheels which makes it easy to drag along on any surface without hassle.
This golf travel bag is built with top-of-the-line 1800D nylon which allows for durability and water resistance at all times. Users also get a high-impact EVA Mold for maximum protection and a one-year full bag replacement warranty which is enough rest of mind for anyone.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The CaddyDaddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- This golf bag is built with the best quality nylon that ensures it would last long and offer water resistance functions.
- It comes with in-line skate wheels which allow for easy movement and dragging over any kind of surface without hassle.
- It has enough space to contain virtually everything you can think of taking along with you on your travels.
- It is easily collapsible and can be stored easily.
- It comes with high-impact EVA molded foam that guarantees the maximum protection of your golfing clubs.
- At a price of $99.41, it is fairly affordable, and offers good value for money, especially when compared to other products with the same features.
- This is a very big golf cover and it might not be compatible with people who travel light.
- At 12 pounds, it is a little bit heavy.
7. Ioofeng (Upgrade Version) Golf Travel Bag
The Ioofeng Golf Travel Bag is another option that golfers who are looking for affordable golf travel bags should look towards investing in.
It is an upgraded golf bag and it offers more than enough features to make it desirable for people who don’t want to spend too much on golf travel bags.
With this product, you get a 50 x 14 x 10 inches golf travel bag that should be able to take care of virtually all your traveling needs.
This golf travel bag is designed to be lightweight, durable, and act as a shield against water as it was built with a 1680D nylon cloth.
It also comes with built-in wheels that ensure movement and dragging of the travel bag on any surface does not take much toll on the user.
The zipper has been upgraded from 5 inches to 10 inches and the bottom of the golf bag has also been improved to 1.5thickness from the former 1.0 inches. This golf bag is lightweight and it is extensively used by a lot of professional and semi-professional golfers for their traveling needs.
Another great thing you must know is, you would get a 100% money-back guarantee on this product if you are not quite satisfied with what it offers, but we actually doubt you would ever need to do this as you would get more than your money’s worth by investing in this golf travel bag.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Ioofeng (Upgrade Version) Golf Travel Bag that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- It is built to be lightweight and durable.
- You would not need to worry about rain or water with this golf travel bag as it is enhanced to be water-resistant.
- It comes with a highly functional wheel that makes moving and dragging along very easy.
- It is easily collapsible and can be easily stored when not in use.
- This golf travel bag also comes with a skid rail and an armored base which ensures there is no damage caused to your equipment through dragging of the bag.
- At a price of $57.62, this is a very affordable golf travel bag and it also offers great value for money.
- The bag handle might prove to be very fragile, so, you need to use it with care.
8. Golf Travel Bags Caravan 3.0
The Golf Travel Bags Caravan 3.0 Wheeled Travel Cover is also another great option that golfers must consider investing in if they wish to protect their equipment and enjoy hassle-free traveling at all times.
This product comes in 5 different colors out of which you could choose your favorite and it is 7 inches in height. It is tastefully made with 600 denier polyester material and massively padded for utmost club protection.
It also features security straps, as well as interior and exterior pockets for organized storage. It comes with a 3.0 wheel that ensures the user can easily drag it along any kind of surface without much hassle.
The golf travel bag weighs 11 pounds and it is able to hold bags up to 10 inches. You should also know that this bag is collapsible when not in use and easily storable.
With a favorable rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Amazon, you could say this is a very good golf travel bag and we would advise golfers who are looking for quality options at a fairly affordable price to strongly consider investing in this.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Golf Travel Bags Caravan 3.0 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Golf Travel Bag to get in 2022.
- It is designed to be tough and durable and it can withstand tough environmental elements.
- At a price of just about $88, you could say this is a fairly affordable golf bag.
- It comes with a highly functional 3.0 wheel that ensures it is easy to move and drag along.
- It is designed with 600 denier polyester material which makes it quite impressive.
- It is padded for utmost club protection.
- This golf travel bag has ample space that is enough to take care of all your traveling needs as a golfer when traveling domestically or internationally.
- Since it is built with polyester, it may not offer enough resistance against water and rain.
📗Best Golf Travel Bag: What To Consider
As a golfer who needs a travel bag to accommodate your golfing equipment when traveling, here are some of the things you should look out for before paying for a golf travel bag.
It is not important that a golf travel bag comes with a wheel (especially if it is not a heavy-duty bag). However, a wheel would make it easier for you to use and move the golf travel bag along.
If you are investing in a heavy-duty golf travel bag, you should not trade the wheels for any other feature as it would come in handy.
This is as important as it gets. You must make sure the golf travel bag you are investing in has a water resistance feature. The only reason you shouldn’t consider this is if you have more than one and you want to invest in another golf bag because of an admirable feature you just can’t pass on. Else, you should not trade the water-resistance feature for anything.
Padding and Protection:-
It is important that the golf travel bag you are investing in offers enough padding and protection for your golf clubs and other golfing equipment.
You don’t want a situation where your clubs would get ruined because the golf travel bag you have invested in does not provide enough protection for it. Make sure the golf bag has enough padding and protection before paying for it.
Security and Locking Functions:-
It is important that your golf travel bag comes with adequate security and locking functions that would protect all the equipment you have inside.
There is no basis for having a golf travel blog that doesn’t offer enough security and would leave your stuff open to losing. As a result of this, make sure you invest in only golf travel bags with enough security and locking functions for your best interest.
📗FAQ’s on Best Golf Travel Bag
Below are a couple of queries on Best Golf Travel Bag that everyone is expecting to answer and I did include the same for my readers.
How much does it cost to bring golf clubs on a plane?
Most US airlines charge $35 for a second bag, which is what your golf clubs usually are. Many charge much more, $75-$150, if you need to check a third bag.
How do you protect your golf clubs when flying?
The easiest way to to protect your clubs are covering your irons and wedges with towels and socks.
Can you take golf clubs on a plane?
Many airlines require that golf bags be transported as checked luggage – even a single club cannot be taken aboard as a carry-on item.
Do airlines charge extra for golf bags?
Golf equipment is accepted on all flights. There is no additional charge or oversized fee for golf bags as long as they are within weight limitations.
Other things to consider are the weight, size, other storage options and the reviews of the buyers as all of these would go a long way in providing you with more information about the product you wish to buy and prevent you from making the wrong choices.
Another thing you should always have in mind is, there is the need to engage in simple maintenance routines from time to time to get the best out of your investment.