Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Graphics Card For Fortnite to buy in 2022? 🤔
Don’t Worry! We got you covered in this buyer’s guide.
Without any further delay, let’s explore this awesome guide. 🐱👓
Gaming is a great way to escape the hassles of this world. If you have a pretty good game in your possession, then your weeknight and weekends will be super pumped.
The adrenaline associated with gaming can not be fathomed; it gives you an immersive thrill that transcends you into a virtual fantasy.
For decades, gamers have constantly been competing against each other in a winner-takes-all-the-spoils arena. The epic battles, amazing thrills, and redeemable conquests have enthralled gaming audiences globally.
One game that has consistently been a fan favorite in recent years is Fortnite. The immersive nature of the gameplay excites gaming audiences worldwide.
Whether you’re a Fortnite player in the far reaches of Africa or hunkered down in some desolate spot in Antarctica, Fortnite is the ideal companion for your lonesomeness.
At the time of our research on “Best Graphics Card For Fortnite,” we found a video about “How Does A Gaming Graphics Card (GPU) Work?” which is worth watching. 🤴🏆
Here’s a spoiler alert 🤦♂️, you get to play with other gamers, so in the virtual realm, you’re connected to millions.
Playing Fortnite can sometimes be fun and frustrating; this happens when you’re playing Fortnite on an old, weak, feeble, or redundant computer graphics card.
Other times, the allure of upgrading your graphics card can be quite tempting, and a move for a newer and better GPU is arguably the best option on the table.
We curated this review to provide information on the best Graphics Card for Fortnite. So sit back, relax and put your feet up, let’s transport you into Fortnite’s realm.
Best Graphics Card For Fortnite – Our Top Picks
1. NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti
While conducting our survey, we discovered that many gamers opted for 4k gaming; if you’re a Fortnite 4k gamer, then The NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti is the best GPU for hardcore heavy-duty Fortnite.
This GPU is built to withstand whatever Fortnite force you throw at it. Many components incorporated into this GPU make it stand out from other GPUs, and these components are the reason why this GPU is nestling at the top of this list.
This GPU is so advanced that it is supercharged with highly advanced shading technology. Also, it comes packed with state-of-the-art tensor cores.
While gaming on this GPU, you can adjust your gameplay settings without sacrificing the gameplay performance.
This has been a huge problem for gamers; many gamers get frustrated and sometimes smash their keyboards whenever they switch up In-Play game settings, which affects their gameplay performance.
If you’re looking for a sick GPU with a base clock speed frequency that ranks at 1,350 MHz with an OC rate of 1,635 MHz, then we recommend this GPU to you.
This GPU’s build has a memory design interface width of 352-bits and a per-second bandwidth of 616 GB.
- It has an average running speed of 14 Gbps and a GDDR6 11 GB RAM capacity
- It has dual cooling functionality, supported by twin dual-axial 13-blade fans
- There is a vapor chamber incorporated into this device which facilitates the cooling of the components and prevents overheating
- It contains multiple ports for USB and HDMI cables. The HDMI port has a capacity of 2.0b, and the other USB port has Type C compatibility
- It has a CUDA core count of 4,352
Watch out below mentioned YouTube Video on, “GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Test in 10 Games 1080p and 4K,” which will help you understand the graphics card’s performance.
- It performs admirably during 4K gameplay.
- The GDDR6 11 GB capacity makes it a phenomenal game-changer
- Another advantage that this GPU has is the incorporation of AI technology and Ray Tracing
There’s no real flaw with this graphic card, but one major turn-off is it is quite pricy. If you’re a gamer with a low budget for a graphics card upgrade, look at the other options on the list.
2. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ultra Gaming GPU
This is what people in the gaming community call the freak of nature. It’s also labeled the motherboard of all motherboards and is seldom called “The Monstrosity.”
These stereotypical accolades made us critically examine the GeForce RTX 2080 Ultra Gaming GPU. During our study, we discovered traits that made this “monstrosity” stand out from the others.
This gaming GPU is crisply baked from the production line NVIDIA. This GPU has a GDDR6 8GB capacity, unlike the previous version above. Alongside the TU104 and the GPU, the width of the memory interface ranks at 256-bit.
We were amazed by the bandwidth speed, which comes in at 448 GB per second and a base frequency of 1,515 MHz. This is good functionality. However, it contrasts with the base frequency of 1,860 MHz offered by other EVGA graphics cards.
Below are some of the features of The EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- It has a power rating of 215 w
- It supports Ray tracing with a rating of 8 Giga Ray per second
- This GPU is embedded with Turing architecture, and this effectively renders AI graphics
- It has a maximum screen resolution of 7,680 x 4,320
- Three display ports are embedded in this GPU, it has an HDMI 2.0b port, and it also has a USB type C port
- NVLink is present in this GPU
- It has HDCP 2.2 and Ansel
- This GPU has a dedicated iCX2 cooling system. This cooling system is supported by 3 uniquely placed HDB VGA fans.
- It has a CUDA CORE count of 2,984
- GPU has four additional variants, the Ultra, XC2 Ultra, Black Edition, and XC Gaming.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ultra Gaming GPU that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- The 1,860 MHz base frequency and 8GB DDR6 make it a rugged GPU
- You are going to get a lot of juice around the 14 power phases
- An ideal advantage is that this system comes packed with its iCX2 cooling system. You don’t need to worry about purchasing extra cooling components
- The lighting is RGB based
- There are no major cons with this GPU, but one thing that sets it apart from the 2080 Ti is that the smoothness of 4k gameplay is lower than that of the 2080 Ti
Although this version is a bit larger than other EVGA variants, its cooling and RGB lighting make it a much cheaper option than the NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti.
This is a pretty cool price bargain, considering that you will get the same 4k gaming experience; however, it’s still much more expensive than other graphics cards.
If you’re on a tight budget and looking to buy something cheaper, check out other graphics card listings below. Also, when you purchase a brand new EVGA 2080 FTW3 card, you will be provided a warranty of 3 years.
3. MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060
If you’re on a very tight budget, then the MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 is the best graphics card to make that vital switch to.
MSI is a popular manufacturer of PC parts and components designed for the gaming community. This amazing ability of MSI to produce high-end gaming components got us interested in learning more about their GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 GPU.
The vivid appearance of this graphic card makes it a gamer’s joy, and any gamer can have clear-cut bragging rights with this GPU in the gaming community. Talk about an MSI Geforce snapshot!
MSI is out for business as this unit was created to stand toe to toe with graphic card giant NVIDIA’s latest graphics card offering. MSI is our for the blood, and the under-listed features show that MSI is packing some mean punch and ready for the kill.
Below are some of the features of The MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- The AI technology embedded in this card can engage in deep learning of gameplay.
- Ray tracing is also embedded in this card at 5 Giga Rays/s
- The memory interface width on this GPU is 192-bit
- The running speed is 14 Gbps
- The base bandwidth is 336 GB/S
- It has three display ports alongside an HDMI port
- Connectivity is facilitated through a single 8-pin connector
- The memory capacity of this GPU is 6GB of GDDR6
- The top speed frequency can be boosted to 1,710 MHz
- The build size is 226mm x 128mm x 41mm
- TPU comes in at 160w
- It has a TORX 2.0 cooling system that is supported by 2 fans that disperse hot air out of the GPU
- There is an afterburner effect that is incorporated into this GPU; this afterburner effect allows gamers to conduct changes in gameplay without hassles easily
- 1,200 CUDA cores embedded into this unit.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- Presence of Afterburner for making smooth adjustments during gameplay
- Presence of DLSS and Ray Tracing
- Advanced Torx fan cooling system supported by two fan blades for optimal cooling
- The price of this GPU is worth it
- We found no cons during the testing of this graphics card
After considering all the features and functionality of this GPU and comparing it with others, we discovered that one very important detail that stuck out was the TORX 2.0 cooling system.
Incorporating dispersion and traditional cooling fan blades into the TORX 2.0 system sets it apart from other GPUs.
If you take a structural look at the composition of this GPU, you’ll find that there are 6mm pipes embedded into the unit. This wonderful feature sucks out hot air from the unit and releases it into the atmosphere; it talks about a vacuum effect!
If you are on a budget and looking to make an awesome upgrade that will not hurt your gameplay, then the GeForce RTX 2060 is the best budget option.
4. Radeon Vega 56
If you are a fan of AMD products, then the AMD Radeon Vega 26 is a cool graphic card option. For gamers who own a FreeSync monitor, the Radeon Vega 56 GPU is a good way to go.
The Vega 56 Red Dragon has some mean Powercolor competes with the RX 64 variant. This powerful feature on this graphics card positively influences the monitor display’s output, and this is every gamer’s delight.
Below are some features of The Radeon Vega 56 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- The cooling system looks more like something out of a sci-fi flick. There are three strategically placed 92mm fans on the top of the graphic cards unit. These fans are designed to cool the system and aid the smooth operational performance of the graphic card.
- This GPU has three 92mm fans mounted on the top of the graphics card unit. This might come off as an overdrive, but it does well in ensuring that the unit functions smoothly while engaging in heavy-duty Fortnite gameplay for hours.
- The processing capacity is supported by a whopping 3,584 stream processors backed by super-fast memory capacity. This is what Fortnite likes to call the “supercharged turbo” maniac.
- The RX Vega 56 has a sick memory specification of “8GB of HBM2,” with a super-wide interface that is 2048-bit in dimension.
- It has a base frequency bandwidth of 800 MHz operating at 401 GB/s, now that’s some mean firepower that gamers can’t resist
- In stock comparison with the stock edition, the GPU processing speed of this unit ranks at 1,177 MHz to 1,478 MHz, and this unit’s effective speed comes in at 1.6 Gbps. These numbers effectively knock the stock edition off its perch.
- Although the AMD Radeon Vega 56 GPU lacks 4k gaming capability, it compensates for its ability to take on QHD graphics.
- The resolution of this unit is set at a maximum of 4,096 x 2,160
If you’re looking for a unit that fields either a 6-pin or 8-pin design, with a dimension of 305mm x 140mm x 41.8mm, then this unit is your best buy
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Radeon Vega 56 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- Memory capacity is 8GB of HBM2
- Smooth performance
- Exterior-mounted cooling technology
- Reasonable pricing that aligns with the unit’s offering
- The silent operation is super-efficient during gameplay
- It runs on Wattman software
- Some gamers using this unit have lodged some complaints about coil whining
Alongside the amazing features of this unit, other items included in the product package are CrossFire, Radeon Chill cooling technology, and FreeSync2. AMD’s a great move since the unit doesn’t support 4k gaming functionality.
One thing that can make gamers look the other way when it comes to purchasing the Vega 56 is the astronomical price tag. They could do a lot by reducing the product price since it doesn’t support 4k gaming like other heavy hitters.
However, the price tag for this graphic card does measure up to its phenomenal performance and is a great option for “on a budget” gamers keen on QHD gameplay.
5. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti – Best cheap graphics card for Fortnite
Are you a gamer seeking a pretty sick graphics card with a smaller form factor? Then the best purchasing choice you can make is to buy the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti.
It is super compact, powerful, and affordable, so if you’re a gamer on a budget, then you should take a look at some of the features we curated below.
It’s also important to note that early on, Pascal was the only high-end graphics card. However, NVIDIA dethroned them when they launched the stunning Turing architecture.
Below are some of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti features that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- The Geforce chip doesn’t have DLSS or Ray Tracing. However, G-Sync, Ansel, and other components are embedded into the build of this GPU
- There are 2,432 CUDA cores embedded in this graphic card
- It has a base frequency of 1,607 MHz and boosts ratings of 1,683 MHz
- It has a great video memory capacity and 8GB of GDDRF running at 8 GHz
- The interface dimension width is 256-bit
- This card can comfortably connect to 4 monitors with three high-end DisplayPorts, DL-DVI-D, and a stunning HDMI 2.0b port.
- It has a power rating of 180 w
- It has a massive GPU body built with a dimension of 211mm x 125mm x 41mm that consumes two slots.
Do you think this build is massive? What do you think about the 1070 Ti reference model with a 266.7mm x 111mm dimension? Pretty massive, right?
- The cooling system of this GPU utilizes IceStorm cooling technology. This cooling system makes use of 2 specialized fans that are connected to a direct copper contact system designed to extract heat from the graphic card outwardly.
- A thermal pad component is installed into this GPU that acts as a cushion for the essential components located within the graphics card.
- There is a presence of conspicuous White LED light in this unit. This LED light adds to the allure of the graphics card unit.
- A Firestorm software is pre-installed in this unit, and it gives you the freedom to manipulate your GPU
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti that earned it a spot in our list of Best Graphics Card For Fortnite.
- The small form of this GPU makes it one of a kind.
- The pricing on this unit makes it convenient for low-budget spenders
- Memory is 8GB of 256-bit GDDR5
- Thermal par component that separates components within the unit
- It’s very easy to set up
- One great turn-off with this unit is, its cooling system, it still gets comparatively hot during extensive gameplay. And this can be a huge turn-off.
- Many gamers using this unit have complained of coil whining, which can be very frustrating.
This GPU may not be convenient for high-end graphic card buyers coming in at an average price. However, if you want some extra change saved for purchasing a monitor or game accessories, this GPU is your best buy.
One notable impressive sales point is a two-year warranty that comes with new purchases of this GPU.
Also, during ultra gameplay, the graphics card performs phenomenally at 1440p, and this can be a joy for gamers who fancy supercharged gameplay.
Our top verdict for this GPU, buy it if you are on a low budget; you’re going to fall in love with it. However, be prepared to face some challenges with this unit; the bulk of these challenges is located in the con section.
During our scouting of the best Fortnite Graphics card, we discovered some pretty impressive GPUs, and a good number of those GPUs stuck out.
Heavy gamers that spend massive amounts of time playing Fortnite should consider picking some of the graphics cards at the top of our list. If you enjoy 4k gaming, you should consider buying a graphic card that is 4k compatible. The best 4k compatible graphics card is at the top of the list.
Buying a high-end graphics card can be super cool if you desire to be crowned as graphic card king of the Fortnite realm, but it can be a Royale battle for your game setup to keep up with the thrust those high-end 4k gaming GPUs bring to the party.
Here are some succinct details you should consider when shopping for a Fortnite graphics card:-
Is it necessary to buy a high-end graphics card that supersedes your rig? 🐱🏍
With a low budget, can you get a good rig that won’t let you down going forward? 🐱🚀
Think about the cooling system of the GPU you’re about to purchase; if you’re looking for a GPU with high performance, then you should consider going for a graphics card with a very good cooling system.
Go for a graphics card with a Display port that can set your monitor rig up.
Think about the longevity of the graphics card, a great guarantee for longevity is the warranty that comes with every new graphics card purchase.
If you keenly follow these pointers, we’re sure you’ll make the right decision for your next graphics card.
So saddle up; it’s time to battle Royale and show your arch-rivals that you’re bringing your A-game to the party!
Have you had any previous experiences with the graphics cards we listed above? Please share your thoughts in the comment section; the community awaits your bragging rights.
📗 FAQs on Best Graphics Card For Fortnite
Below are a few queries on Best Graphics Card For Fortnite that everyone expects to answer, and I did include the same for my readers.
Is fortnite a graphics intensive game?
Fortnite is a surprisingly demanding game, especially without a GPU.
Can Intel HD Graphics 620 run fortnite?
Can I run fortnite without graphics card?
Fortnite is a surprisingly demanding game, especially without a GPU.
Regardless of the card you choose, think about the titles you play now and any upcoming games, and stick to your budget if you want the best GPU.
While it’s tempting to go for a big card that looks great in your case and gives you bragging rights, it could be overkill for your rig, and prices generally drop when a new generation is released.