With this buyer’s guide, we are going to revel Best Headphones For ASMR With Flawless Sound in 2020. 😎
And this is important:
We didn’t just add the Headphones based on our personal opinion.
We bought the 15 Headphones For ASMR available in the current market and we came to the best 7 for our readers. 📗
So without further ado, let’s explore this awesome buyer’s guide. 🤴
The ASMR audio and visual technology, are ingenious discoveries or innovations of pretty contemporary times.
Active users of this auditory experience, derive the desired effects only when the right twists and elements are coupled together in one framework piece. As it stands, one of the most essential tools required by the ASMR users is this ASMR inclined headphones.
Headphones for ASMR may be a little different from the regular, as they are specially built to aptly deliver the sound triggers that keep you relaxed for as long as you’re using them- at the least.
Now, one of the most observed traits of ASMR headphone use is that people often fall asleep before they know it.
Probably, this is an intended purpose of the effect sometimes, so criteria for review of the best headphones for ASMR, would include their ability and tendency to promptly put the user off anxiety and tension, to a state of calm- which may be characterized by sleep.
At the time of our research on “Best Headphones For ASMR”, we found a video about “What is ASMR?” which is worth to watch.
However, note that there are different best level effects for different people, and while you may have attained that ASMR relaxed level from a certain amount of inputs, another person may just still need to push it on a little more.
This is why they say sometimes, that not everybody really hits that excitement and euphoria from the same ASMR music effects, or from the same delivery headphones.
Another way to simplify this is that individual people would have their different headphone preferences based on the manufacturer’s specifications, and this is why a review of the best headphones for ASMR, is very much a good one.
Below are some of the best ASMR headphones, together with their character descriptions, the pros, and cons, as well as the distinguishing factors that have placed them on the favorites’ list, or on the ideally patronized markets.
Best Headphones For ASMR: Our Top Pick 👌👌
1. Creative Aurvana Live ASMR Headphones
The Creative Aurvana Live is one of the most sought-after ASMR headphones on the markets at this time. It comes with aptly chosen impressive high-quality specifications that guarantee the user a good shot for their money.
The product has been designed to create the best of sounds with all the ASMR effect coming original and intact to your listening pleasure. Another reason why the headphone is a first choice category is its reasonable durability and lightweight traits.
Its revolutionary sound acoustic tuning and the neodymium magnet driver technology, facilitates the dissemination of all the effects contained in an ASMR audio material, with none of the whisperings, scratching, etcetera being left unaccounted for.
If you want to feel like you’re actually on stage just as in your favorite live performance, then the Creative Aurvana Live may be your own best shot at achieving this.
This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, to totally enjoy your everyday music- with all the producer’s effects and sound being delivered fully.
Creative Aurvana Live comes with an expandable and retractable soft padded headband, as well as soft padded earpads of leatherette material.
These features confer convenience and long hours of comfort to the user, with music at its best in your ears. Every other feature was carefully added to fit in, just in line with the use requirements of most potential/prospective users.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Creative Aurvana Live ASMR Headphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Headphones For ASMR to get in 2020.
- The headphones are comparatively lightweight for convenient mobility, yet befitting in every way which makes it a perfect fit in our best headphones for asmr list.
- The product’s sound optimizing framework is top-notch with an ability to reduce its internal sound and volume distortions.
- Soft padded headband and ear pads allow comfortable use of the device for longer hours, without the materials creating contours or causing pain to the user.
- The oxygen-free copper provision and the gold plated headphone plugs are infrastructures for delivering original sound products.
- Considering the over-the-ear headphone format, it is not ideal for use when sleeping.
2. AcousticSleep SleepPhones Wireless Headphones
As far as ASMR adoptable headphones are concerned, this is one of the very best that is truly deserving of all the accolades.
The reason for this is not far-fetched, as the AcousticSleep headphones are multifunctional- having a lot of ingenious features that the user would definitely find exciting.
For instance, the fact that you can wear this headphone for all times and purposes- even when you go to sleep, is a first major plus- a reason to find more people considering this headphone option.
With the Acoustic Sleep wireless design, the user can have the headphone wrapped around the head- in a band-like manner, hence making the headphone stay on with the least difficulty all through the period of use.
Asides these, another sign of this headphone design is the fact that it brings the ASMR effects to you without the slightest difficulty.
Some users say it is the best antidote for breaking off insomnia since it gets their ASMR responses stimulated within minutes of use. This is true, even when you’re in the noisiest location; which is why it qualifies well as a sleep headphone.
What this means also, is that it serves well in blocking out noise, and helping you focus more on a particular thing you’re doing. The components of the headphone area leadless arrangement of electronics, with the best ability for achieving sound optimization and directional control.
Acoustic Sleep is notably wireless with a Bluetooth infrastructure that aids a convenient use of the device. When in use, the Bluetooth battery is designed to last for an average of ten hours, with a full charge time placed at about three hours.
All functioning components of the headphone are hidden in a fabric design that soothes the skin well.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the AcousticSleep SleepPhones Wireless Headphones that earned it a spot in our list of a Best Headphones For ASMR to get in 2020.
- The headphone can be easily transported and used anywhere with very less discomfort for the user.
- Its Bluetooth provision makes it even more convenient to use, especially for people on the go- maybe on travels, workplace, or some other activities where a corded headphone is not ideal.
- They come in different sizes and colors, hence allowing you to make a choice of that option that suits you more.
- Fabric design is of two types: the soft fleece fabric, and the moisture-wicking fabric.
- Headphones are safe for use as they do not release harmful RF emissions.
- Headphone fabric may get really dirty after consistent use, and cleaning must be carefully done otherwise inner component of the headphones may easily get damaged.
3. Sennheiser HD598 Cs Closed Back Headphone
This Sennheiser headphone is indisputably classy and aesthetically appealing. It is one of the relatively recent and most important products of the Sennheiser brand.
This brand whose activities on the audio headphone sector spans for over a period of fifty years incorporates features based on observed needs and uses requirements of headphone users from overtime.
Hence, the HD598 carries every touch of perfection and has been able to comfortably find a place amongst the top ranks.
According to most reviews coming on the product, most users have had a great experience using it, with a rising number of market choices for the product.
The Sennheiser HD598 is made of high-quality body materials, which is an indicator of its high durability and possible lifespan.
They come with am ingeniously engineered transducers that effectively use aluminum voice coils in delivering high-quality dynamics and sounds with a relatively less distortion rate.
They are made to cover the ear well, with a good sound concentration that facilitates a pleasurable listening session for the user. The device comes with two connection cables that can be plugged and detached from the headphone itself.
The cable is made to serve different purposes, thus the 3m cable with a 6.3mm jack is designed as a module for the entertainment system at home, while the 1.2m cable with the 3.3mm jack is attachable to mobile phones and is useful for making and receiving calls.
Note that the device works on an ergonomic acoustic refinement framework that aptly directs music to your ears- making you get that in-room experience as if it was the live musicals.
This headphone takes ASMR effects to consider, by ensuring that every element of the ASMR audio material as produced, is what is amplified out for the user’s listening.
Now, if you desire a high-quality build in a headphone, with comfortable leatherette ear pads and a comfy head bar, then the Sennheiser HD598 may be the option you’re looking for.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Sennheiser HD598 Cs Closed Back Headphone that earned it a spot in our list of a Best Headphones For ASMR to get in 2020.
- The headphone prides as an ingenious product borne out of years of company experience, and carefully built with a consideration of the average market member’s need
- Dual cable provisions that allow a user to switch between use options- whether they wish to connect it to a home entertainment system, or to use it with their laptops and phones
- Good pricing for a headphone of its standard and market category
- Ergonomic acoustic refinement makes music worth listening to, on the Sennheiser HD598
- A headphone is not ideal as a sleeping phone since it covers all of the ears
- The cable attachments could be a disadvantage as they may hinder user movements.
4. MAXROCK (TM) Unique Total Soft Silicon Sleeping Headphones
The MAXROCK (TM) Unique Total Soft Silicon Sleeping Headphones is a beautifully designed headphone that comes with Mic for cellphones, tablets, and a 3.5mm Jack Plug. It comes in 5 different colors out of which you can make your choices from.
This product offers a super comfortable silicone material that makes it very easy to use at all times. It also comes with an ErgoFit Design which makes it very attractive and durable.
If you are interested in a headphone that offers great sound optimization, you are in the right hand with this product as it comes with a 6mm drive through a 5-micron composite diaphragm. You also get a tri-band equilibrium and a high-frequency resolution.
The Bass is as strong and powerful as you can get, and you are sure of enjoying a clear and distinct treble at every use. This ASMR headphone is easy to use and wear and you can be sure of a product that totally blocks out every noise around you when putting to use.
The headphone also offers enough compatibility as it can work perfectly with all 3.5mm jack plugs including Apple iPhones, iPads, iPods, Samsung Galaxy Notes, Game Console, MP3 and MP4 music players, HTC, Laptops, tablets, and more.
It also offers a lot of multifunctional buttons that makes it very easy to use including; answer or reject calls, play, pause, skip, etc. The product comes in with a weight of 3.2 ounces which is light enough for use.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the MAXROCK (TM) Unique Total Soft Silicon Sleeping Headphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Headphones For ASMR to get in 2020.
- It offers a lot of flexibility and compatibility that allows the user to connect it with a wide range of phones and devices and still function optimally.
- It offers a lot of comfortability with the ErgoFit design it comes with.
- You can actually wear this headphone and sleep off since it doesn’t cover the whole ear.
- You get quality sound optimization that creates the best listening experience at all times.
- It comes with mostly positive reviews from users which points to a great product.
- At just about $12, it is quite affordable and makes a great value for your money which makes it put in our best headphones for asmr list.
- You may want to exercise a lot of care with the buds as they could be very sensitive and susceptible to damage if not properly taken care of.
5. Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional
If you are looking for a product that is designed to impress and offers top-notch quality that would enhance a great listening experience, then you must consider this headphone from Audio Technica.
It comes highly recommended and we are happy to recommend it to our readers too. This product pays tribute to the quality headphones of the past and it has been refurbished to meet the current trend while still featuring all of the admirable qualities of the classical times.
You get a 90 days warranty by investing in this product and you can get a refund or a new product within those periods if you think this product hasn’t given you what it promised (but we highly doubt you would have any reason to do that).
This product comes in a lightweight 2.2 pounds in spite of its sturdy looks which makes it very easy to wear.
The interior is properly cushioned and this would ensure a comfortable feeling every time you wear it. You can use this product with phones of different makes and model and you can also connect it with your laptop for the ultimate audio experience. The product comes with a 1/4 inch adapter and it is housed in a beautiful yet solid carrying pouch.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional that earned it a spot in our list of Best Headphones For ASMR to get in 2020.
This refurbished classic headphone from the Audio Technica brand comes with a lot of advantages to the users. They include:
- It is designed to be tough and durable.
- It can function with phones of different sizes and models as well as your personal computer.
- It is enhanced to give out the best audio experience at every use.
- It comes with a cushioned interior which makes it very comfortable to wear.
- At just 2.2 pounds weight, it is lightweight and doesn’t create a burden when worn.
- Some folks have complained about the 9 months warranty as not good enough especially for a refurbished product like this.
- At a price of $108.75, the headphone is on the high side and not affordable to everyone.
6. Bluetooth Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Headphones
The Bluetooth Eye Mask Wireless Headphones is a tastefully designed headphone that offers a lot of trendy features that would make it desirable to everyone who loves the quality.
It is mainly used as a sleep mask and a cover for the ear. A lot of us are finding it hard to get enough sleep these days, but with this product, you can rest assured of getting enough sleep at all times without much hassle.
This product is powered by a high-performance 200mAh battery which ensures that your hearing and vision are amply protected from every kind of disturbance throughout the night.
Ideally, 2 hours charging time would provide a playtime that would last up to 8 hours which is enough to take you through the night. It also comes with a Bluetooth enhancement which allows you to enjoy a wireless connection on a 4.2 stereo sound with thin speakers and have a swell time when required.
This headphone comes with a very comfortable interior which offers a lot of softness and comfort at every use. The inbuilt speakers are adjustable and you can decide whether to move them close to your ears or away as the situation demands.
This product is very lightweight and can be used at any place when desired. You must also know that this headphone is washable after use.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Bluetooth Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Headphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Headphones For ASMR to get in 2020.
With the Bluetooth Eye Mask Wireless Headphones, you are afforded a lot of pros. Some of them are as follow;
- It offers a wide range of uses as you can call, listen to music and also use it as a mic in addition to the protection it offers to your hearing and visual senses.
- It is designed with an interior that is soft and comfortable for use at all times.
- It comes with a high powered battery that keeps you protected throughout the night.
- With the Bluetooth function, you are afforded the chance to listen to a variety of music from virtually all sources.
- It can be used at virtually all places and also washable.
- The charging port could be easily broken, so you might want to be very careful with it.
- Sometimes it might be hard to know if the power is off.
7. SNOHE Bluetooth Headphones
The SNOHE Bluetooth Headphones is another great option that everyone who values a great product at a very affordable price must look towards investing in. This gray-colored over-ear headphone comes with a wireless headset that can be connected through the Bluetooth function.
It is rechargeable and it comes with a highly functional battery that would give you a 7-15 hours playtime from just 1.5 hours charging time. With this headphone, what you would get is an audio experience of the very highest quality as it comes with high fidelity (HiFi) stereo performance.
The Bluetooth function is designed with an industry-leading CSR 4.1 chip which enhances the headphone to give out clear and crisp sound at all times.
With the SNOHE Bluetooth Headphones, you don’t actually need to worry about the surrounding noises at anywhere you might be as it is powered with a noise-canceling technology which ensures that all surrounding noises are blocked and canceled out just for you to have the best listening experience at all times without any form of distraction.
This headphone comes with a lot of control features that allow you to control it and decide what you want to listen to and at what volume to listen to at all times.
For instance, you are afforded the chance to adjust the volume, change tracks, play, pause, pick calls, and a lot of other things all on the go.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the SNOHE Bluetooth Headphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Headphones For ASMR to get in 2020.
The SNOHE Bluetooth Headphones come with a lot of major benefits to every user. Some of them are:
- It comes with a noise-blocking technology that ensures you have the utmost concentration and no form of distraction when putting to use.
- At a price of just about $20, it is not too expensive and makes a great value for money going by its amazing features.
- It comes with an industry-leading Bluetooth CSR 4.1chip that ensures crisp and clear sound quality at all times.
- It comes with a battery that has the capacity to last for as long as 15 hours from just 1.5 hours charging time.
- It comes with high fidelity (HiFi) stereo performance which gives rise to the best quality audio at all times.
- It comes in about four colors from which intending buyers could make their choices from.
There are only a few cons with the SNOHE Bluetooth Headphones. They include:
- At a weight of 10.6 ounces, it is not considered to be one of the lightest headphones in the market.
- Going by its over-ear feature, it would be nearly impossible to sleep with the headphone on.
📗Best Headphones for ASMR: What To Consider
When you are looking towards buying a headphone, there are some basic things that you must look out for to get the best deal at all times. Some of them include:
It is important that you check out what the buyers are saying about a particular headphone before buying it. How is the audio experience like? Was it exactly like it was said? These are some of the questions you must ask and try to get answers to by reading the reviews of the buyers before making your buying decision.
Note:- I have written a post for people looking for the Best Bass Headphones To Buy, do read it If you are interested.
You should also consider the credibility of the brand that you are buying from. You must understand that all brands are not the same and some are way better than the others.
You should look at the track records of the brand you intend to buy your headphones from and discover what they have done in the past. Have they manufactured some critically acclaimed headphones in the past?
What is their performance in the last two years or so? These and some other questions would guide you on whether to buy from such a brand or not.
There are certain safety measures that must be put in place when manufacturing a headphone. Headphones can have a very damaging effect on the ear if not used properly and there are some features that should protect your hearing in each headphone.
If your manufacturer does not have these measures in place, you should think twice before buying from them as you may be putting your hearing senses at a huge risk.
Precautions When Using Headphones
There are some precautions you must take when using headphones so as not to end up damaging your hearing senses. They include:
- Always listen at the recommended decibel level to protect your eardrums.
- You should avoid the overuse of headphones as it is damaging to your health.
- When you are around people, bring the headphone balance to the barest minimum.
- When you are on the road, make sure you bring down the volume of the headphone and you should watch out for vehicles at all times.
📗FAQ’s on Best Headphones For ASMR
Below are the couple of queries on Best Headphones For ASMR that everyone is expecting to answer and I did include the same for my readers.
Do you use headphones for Asmr?
It's most effective if you wear headphones while you listen to allow the sound to really get into your ears as intended.
Can Asmr be dangerous?
There has been no evidence or study to prove that this sensation is harmful to the body in any way.
What does Asmr feel like?
ASMR is best described as a physical sensation of tingling that usually begins in the scalp and moves down through the spine and sometimes to the limbs.
Is Asmr a kink?
Is Asmr good for your brain?
ASMR Could Have Health Benefits Beyond The Brain Tingles, Study Suggests.
Is Asmr hypnosis?
ASMR and hypnosis have a lot of similarities.
There is no doubt that the headphones outlined here are some of the best available in the market, and you would not regret investing in any of them.
However, it is important that you also play your own role by maintaining the headphones at all times to keep them working at the optimal level as even the best products would not function well without proper maintenance.