Do you have the curiosity to know about the best motorcycle helmets to Buy in 2019? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out. 🙂
Riding a motorcycle is all fun and highly enjoyable but it also comes with its fair share of risk which must be properly managed by using the necessary protection.
The truth is accidents are bound to happen and with a motorcycle, the rates of survival could be quite low when the adequate protections are not used.
Do you realize that tens of thousands of accidents that are related to motorcycles happen yearly in the United States alone? Some of these accidents lead to death, permanent disability, and even mental incapacitation when they occur.
As severe and lethal as these accidents tend to be, the most disturbing and annoying thing is statistics have shown nearly 70% of these irreparable scenarios could have been avoided had the drivers used an appropriate helmet and the protection it offers.
In the case where the scenarios couldn’t have been avoided, it has been ascertained that the severity could have been greatly reduced.
For instance, a helmet wouldn’t have prevented a broken bone, but it could have prevented death and reduce the chance of the rider losing their mental capacity by adequately protecting the head and the brain box.
Since it is established that using a motorcycle helmet is not negotiable for the sake of your safety, then it is important to look at the best options for you in the market.
We are well aware of the fact that choosing the right motorcycle helmet from the numerous options available in the market can be daunting and that is why we are going to help you put together a list of the best options available in the market.
Before we start listing the best helmets you can get in the market for your use, we want you to understand it is very important to pay attention to quality when investing in a helmet because it is very important.
Don’t forget we are talking about a tool that can decide your whole existence and we believe nothing could be more important than that, hence the need to always look for the best quality product without compromising it for anything.
Another important thing to note is that you must pay a great deal of attention to maintaining any of the motorcycle helmets you invest in.
You could spend a whole lot on a product and it would still not serve you in the best way it should if you fail to maintain it properly and this is why you should pay close attention to all the maintenance routines associated with each helmet we would be listing here.
Here is The List of Best Motorcycle Helmets in 2019
After careful considerations, these are the best products we recommend for your use as the best options when looking for quality motorcycle helmets currently in the market for your use.
1. Triangle Full Face Black Street Bike Motorcycle Helmets
This black colored full faced helmet comes in at number one on our list of the best motorcycle helmets in 2019 that are currently available in the market.
It comes with an advanced ABS shell with high-pressure thermoplastic technology and an antibacterial interior liner to protect you from bacterial infections at all times.
You are sure of utmost ventilation when using this helmet as it is enhanced with top and rear extractor liners. The Double PC anti-scratch visor ensures that you have perfect visibility at all times when riding.
At just a weight of 3.1 pounds, this helmet is lightweight and easy to wear by all riders. It is designed in various sizes to fit all kinds of adult head sizes and you are likely going to get a perfect fit regardless of your head size. This helmet is also fully removable and washable at all times.
The Triangle Full Face Black Street Bike Motorcycle Helmets come with the following properties.
- Designed to cover the full face for total protection.
- Comes with an advanced ABS shell with high-pressure thermoplastic technology.
- Excellent ventilation system with it’s top and rear extractor liners.
- Comes with an antibacterial liner for protection against bacterial infections.
- Comes with a double PC anti-scratch visor for perfect visibility at all times.
- Comes with a multi-density EPS liner.
This product is highly rated by buyers and comes highly recommended by us. At a price of just $49.95, we would categorically say it offers a great value for money and you should definitely look into investing in this one.
To get the best out of the Triangle Full Face Black Street Bike Motorcycle Helmets, these are the maintenance routines and precautions you should take.
- Make sure you clean the helmet regularly after use to keep it free of germs and bacteria.
- You should avoid using harsh soap when cleaning your helmet.
- Use cotton swabs to clean out vents and joints.
- The recommended water for cleaning the helmet is lukewarm water.
- Before cleaning the shell, endeavor to remove the visor from the helmet.
2. Bell Qualifier Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
The Bell Qualifier Full Face Motorcycle Helmet is another product we are happy to recommend to anyone who is looking for quality and absolute protection when riding. With this product, you have a lightweight helmet that is easy to use and wear at all times.
It comes with an ABS shell and a click release shield which allows it to be easily removed after use. The visor is designed with a 3 in one ultimate protection with the NutraFog II antifog, anti-scratch, and UV protected shield that ensures the visor is protected at all times from fog, and any form of a crash, and thereby enhancing perfect visibility at all times.
You would have no problem with ventilation as well because this product is designed with a velocity flow ventilation system that can even be adjusted by the rider to suit the current need.
This product also comes with a padded wind collar which would help in drastically reducing wind and road noise when on a motion. Other benefits that come with this product include the padded chin strap, cheek pad and integrated speaker that comes with it.
The Bell Qualifier Full Face Motorcycle Helmet is tastefully built to impress while offering a lot of safety in the process. Some of its salient properties include:
- 3-dimensional protection for the visor (NutraFog, anti-scratch, and UV protected shield) which protects and makes visibility possible for the rider at all times.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to wear and use.
- Enhanced with a velocity flow ventilation system to provide adequate ventilation to the rider at all times.
- Comes with a padded wind collar which helps in reducing wind noise and its effects when on a motion.
- Comes with supporting tools like padded chin strap and cheek pad for utmost protection of the various body parts.
This product, without a doubt, comes with a lot of quality and safety measures and this has made it very desirable to a lot of riders. It also comes with a five-year warranty which is more than what you could probably ask for which makes it to bring in best motorcycle helmets 2019 list.
At a cost of around $110, it isn’t cheap, but if you are looking for a product that is worth every bit of its weight in gold, this is it and you should consider buying it if your budget permits it.
The following maintenance and precautions must be adhered to by every user of this product.
- You should consider using complementary tools like cheek pad and chin straps for improved safety.
- You should use microfibers and soft rags to clean the product.
- You can use a toothbrush to clean the various parts of the helmet that the microfiber can’t reach.
- The shell and visor should be dried with a microfiber towel only.
- Try as much as you can to lubricate the moving parts of your helmets from time to time.
3. 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet
The 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet is one of the most rated helmets on our list and it is for obvious reasons as this is a product filled with a lot of amazing features, yet still very much affordable.
This helmet is designed as a lightweight product at just a weight of 4 pounds which makes it easy to wear. It features a modular flip-up design which makes it easy for the rider to flip it up at will without totally removing the whole helmet.
It also comes with dual lens design and the visor is adequately protected with the UV Protective Finish. This product like every great helmet is removable and washable.
The 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet comes with the following properties.
- Comes in multiple head sizes from which you can choose from.
- The visor is protected by a beautiful glossy UV protective finish.
- Comes with a dual lens design which features an inner smoked lens and another outer clear shield.
- Comes with a modular flip-up design for easy use.
- It is designed with a lightweight and durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell.
You can get this product for just $59.95 which is very good for what it offers. This is a product we highly recommend, especially for individuals on a lower budget as it has a lot of positive buyers’ reviews.
For this product, these are the maintenance routine and precautions you must consider when using it.
- You should avoid putting your helmet liner in the dryer.
- You are advised to always wear a skullcap to protect your liner from sweat.
- After cleaning, you should always your helmet to air dry without the assistance of any heat source.
- Whatever happens, you should never scrub your visor as it may damage it.
4. TCMT Dot Youth and Kids Motocross Offroad Street Helmet
In the end, helmets are not just for adults only. Youth and kids need to be protected too and this product from TCMT is one of the best options for available to kids and youths in the current market.
This beautifully designed blue skull helmet would offer the needed protection for your child when riding at all times. It comes with a lightweight design that makes it compatible with the use of young people and a heavily cushioned interior that offers a lot of comforts.
With this product, your wards would definitely get enough ventilation when riding. If you are a parent that puts the safety of your kids first when looking for a helmet, then this is the product for you as this helmet is built to satisfy the DOT Safety Standards. You must also know that this helmet is easily removable and washable when required.
The TCMT Dot Youths and Kids Motocross Offroad Helmet come with the following properties.
- A lightweight and extremely durable composite shell.
- Heavily cushioned interior for comfortability.
- Built to allow for ample ventilation for all seasons.
- Comes in various head sizes.
- Comes with a beautiful UV protective finish.
This product just like anything meant for the youths come in a sleek design which is very attractive and pleasing to the eyes. At a price of just about $47, this is a product that you should buy as a gift to your kids and teenagers.
These are the maintenance routines and precautions you must ensure your kids take when using this helmet.
- You should make sure other accessories like gloves, cheek pads, chin straps, etc. are used alongside this helmet for better protection when your wards are riding.
- Cotton swabs should be used to clean out the vents and joints from time to time.
- The helmet liner should never be put in a dryer.
- After every use, the helmet should not be put back straight in an enclosed space. Rather it should be allowed to air out and dry naturally to avoid damaging the liner and prevent the growth of bacteria.
5. ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
The ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet is another product that we are very confident to recommend for the use of our readers.
This full-faced motorcycle helmet is designed with an advanced lightweight durable ABS shell and it comes in at a weight of just 2.98 pounds which makes it one of the lightest helmets in the market.
What it doesn’t have in weight, it makes up with a lot of other admirable features. With this helmet, you are equipped with a product that offers enough ventilation at every use. It also comes with a quick release strap which aids the ease of use.
This helmet comes with a streamlined design which reduces wind and road noise to keep the rider focused at all times. You can’t encounter any problem with visibility as the visor features a wide view and it is also amply protected by an anti-scratch and anti fog functions.
When buying this helmet, you would also be getting extra accessories that could have cost you a fortune elsewhere. Accessories like winter scarf, tinted visor, and clear visor are some of the accessories that come with this helmet.
The ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet comes with a lot of properties. Some of them are:
- 98 pounds lightweight for comfortable use.
- Quick release straps for easy use.
- Perfect visibility with a wide visor coupled with anti fog and anti scratch enhancement for the visor.
- A streamlined design which helps in blocking out wind and road noise.
- Enhanced for ample ventilation at every use.
At a rating of 4.6 out of 5, this is one of the most rated helmets on Amazon, yet it comes in at a quite affordable price of just about $60. Individuals who are looking for the best value for money should have this helmet on their list of to-buy.
The following maintenance routines and precautions must be adhered to by individuals who are using the ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet.
- You should always remove the visor from the helmet first before cleaning the shell.
- You must never scrub the visor for whatever reason.
- Always wear skullcap to protect the liner from sweat.
- You should consider using only soft soap and lukewarm water when cleaning your helmet.
- You should use cotton swabs to clean out vents and joints.
Note:- I have written a post for people looking for the best gas grills under 300 $ to buy?, do read it If you are interested.
6. NENKI NK-856 Full Face Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet
This beautiful red and gold colored product is a stylish helmet from the NENKI brand which pays tribute to the Spiderman and Ironman characters. It is designed for the use of both the adults and the youths and comes with a lot of qualities that guarantees it is not just a show-off product.
It comes with a dual visor (Iridium red visor and Inner sun shield), all of which are attached to one outer clear visor. If you are a rider that cares about ventilation, you need not to worry as this helmet comes with multiple vents for perfect ventilation at all times.
It comes with a fiberglass injected shell which would guarantee durability and it also guarantees safety as it has been built to satisfy the DOT safety rules. This helmet is easily removable, washable and guarantees utmost quality and comfort at every use.
The following properties are what you will find in a NENKI NK-856 Full Face Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet.
- Product weight of 4.65 pounds.
- A dual visor featuring Iridium Red Visor and Inner Sun Shield both attached to the outer clear visor.
- Comes with fiberglass injected shell for durability.
- Comes with multiple vents for perfect ventilation at all times during use.
- Comes with a DOT approved safety feature.
This helmet features a chic design which makes it admirable to both old and young and it is highly rated by both users and experts. To get one, you would need to pay about $100 which is quite fair for all that it has to offer which is good to put in our best motorcycle helmets in 2019 list.
The NENKI NK-856 Full Face Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet requires the following maintenance routines and precautions for the best user experiences.
- You should always lubricate the moving parts of your helmet.
- When trying to clean the helmet, you should avoid using harsh soaps and detergents as they may destroy some parts of the helmet.
- The shell and visor should be dried only with a microfiber towel.
- It is advisable that you make use of a toothbrush to clean the places that the microfiber towels and rags can’t reach in the helmet.
- Always wear a skullcap to protect the liners from sweat.
7. WOW Motorcycle Full Face Helmet Street Bike
The WOW Motorcycle Full Face Helmet Street Bike is the last helmet we would be recommending for our readers in this write-up.
This helmet is another option that individuals that are looking for a great value for their money should consider investing in. When you look at what it offers and the price it goes for, you can’t but say ‘WOW’.
It is designed with a lightweight but durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell and comes in at just 4 pounds in weight. It is also enhanced with a beautiful glossy UV protective finish which ensures the visor is properly protected at all times.
The interior is heavily cushioned to provide a comfortable feeling to the rider. Users of this product can also be assured of a helmet that pays a lot of attention to safety as it is built to satisfy the DOT safety rules.
This product comes in various head sizes and users can be sure of a helmet that is easily removable and washable after use.
The WOW Motorcycle Full Face Helmet Street Bike is equipped with a lot of exciting features. They include:
- It is built with a lightweight durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell.
- It comes with a beautiful glossy UV protective finish which helps in protecting the visor and enhancing visibility at all times.
- Built to satisfy the DOT safety rules.
- Comes with a heavily cushioned interior for adequate comfort to the rider.
This product comes with a lot of positive reviews from both buyers and experts, and you can get one at just about $45 which is incredible considering what this helmet has to offer.
For the WOW Motorcycle Full Face Helmet Street Bike, we have provided some of the precautions you must always consider when using it below.
- You should endeavor to clean your helmet from time to time so that it can retain its ‘WOW’ factor.
- You should avoid putting the helmet straight back into a case or cover after use as it may damage the liner. Rather, you should allow leaves allow it to air out before storing it.
- You should never scrub your helmet’s visor for any reason.
- You should clean the vents and joints from time to time with the use of cotton swabs.
- You should avoid putting your helmet liner in the dryer.
- You should get a skullcap or bandana and wear it before using your helmet to protect the liner from sweat.
Factors You Should Consider When Buying a Best Motorcycle Helmets in 2019
There are a few factors you must consider when buying a motorcycle helmet and we strongly advise that you should only buy a product that does well when measured through the factors that we would be giving you now. The factors include:
You are strictly advised to consider the credibility of the brand whose helmet you are investing in.
It won’t cost you anything to look at their track records and past products and weigh how they performed before buying, but it would cost you a lot if you fail to make the necessary findings. If a brand has great credibility from your findings you are free to patronize them if not, you should look at other options.
It is important that you consider safety as important when buying a motorcycle helmet. Motorcycles helmets are intended to protect you in case of a crash and a product that can’t do that would only end your life abruptly or leave you totally incapacitated.
Make sure the products you are buying fulfills are the safety requirements provided for helmets before buying. If a product doesn’t provide this, don’t even think twice about it.
You should also look at what the buyers are saying about a particular product as they must have used it and know how it performs. There are a lot of products out there with great features on paper but performs poorly when put to use.
A buyer would have experienced this first hand and would be able to tell you and that is why you need to read their reviews. Positive buyers’ reviews mean you should consider buying and vice versa.
A helmet is designed to give motorcycle riders adequate protection when a crash happens. However, you must know a motorcycle helmet doesn’t give you the liberty to flout traffic rules and run at an unacceptable speed limit.
You should respect all speed rules and traffic regulations even with your helmet and keep to all the maintenance routines and precautions so that your helmet could provide you with adequate protection at all times.