Do you have the curiosity to know about the best record player under 200 USD in 2019? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out. 🙂
The current generation is more used to playing music through the various digital innovations available. However, in not too distant past, nearly everyone who understands music and enjoys listening to musical tracks on the most quality platforms can’t do without the record players.
These record players which are usually referred to as turntables as well are the perfect platform for every music lovers to play their favorite music in-house and enjoy the rhythm and experience that comes with good music.
In recent years, we have grown used to CD or DVD players and the other digital platforms that have been invented for playing and enjoying music.
In spite of the great choices we are spoilt with, there are some folks who still fancy the good old ways of playing music through record players and turntables, and these set of people could be rest assured of having access to the platform since some of these record players and turntables have been reinvented in recent times for the benefit of people who love them.
In this article, we are going to look at some of the best record players you can get in the market for a price that is not up to $200.
Since we have a lot of options in the market, we are quite sure of how cumbersome it could be to make the perfect choice when you are looking to get a turntable.
However, we have decided to put together a list of the best record players in the market that you could invest in and get the best value out of your investment.
In picking our choices, we have paid a great deal of attention to product quality, brand credibility, buyers’ reviews, expert reviews and the value each product renders for money.
Here is The List of Best record player under 200 $ in 2019
After careful and detailed considerations, we have picked the best record players and turntables that we believe are the best in the market and we are sure you would find them very good for your use. They are:
1. Vinyl Stereo Red Record Player 3
The Vinyl Stereo Red Record Player 3 Speed Portable Turntable is the first pick on our list. This record player comes with a built-in suitcase and it comes in four different colors out of which you can make your choice.
This record player is designed to bring forth the style of the new generation while still paying huge attention to the good old characteristics of a turntable. It comes with two integrated speakers, a 3-speed design, soft damping control, and a RC/AUX-in.
The carrying case is built with the highest quality PU leather and a firm handle which makes for easy carriage. At just 7 pounds, this product is not too heavy and it can be easily moved from one place to another when desired.
The Vinyl Stereo Red Record 3 Speed Portable Turntable comes with the following features:
- Portable and easy to move around
- Allows for Vinyl to PC recordings which would allow old records to be converted and safeguarded for future use
- Comes with two integrated speakers for the enhanced listening experience
- Comes with a durable carrying box for ultimate protection
- Comes with USB cables and power cord
- Comes with a 3-speed record player which gives room for diverse options in playing your records
- Supports external speakers and headphones for user flexibility
This product is highly regarded for its flexibility and portability as well as the quality of the sound it offers by buyers and experts.
It comes with great all-around reviews from multiple sources and it comes with a 12-month warranty. At a price of just about $70, it is still pocket-friendly and offers a great value for your money. Start the process of getting one today and relive the good old days.
The following precautions and maintenance must be adhered to when using the Vinyl Stereo Red Record Player 3 Speed Portable Turntable.
- Keep the record player as far as you can away from vibrations by supporting it with the perfect platform.
- Make sure you clean the stylus from time to time to prevent skipping and distortion.
- Use only recommended fluids and cleaners when cleaning your record player (especially the stylus)
- You should ensure that the anti-skate counterweight is properly aligned.
2. Turntable Record Player
This product is one of the best options currently available in the market if you are looking towards a record player that has a bit of everything.
It is tastefully designed to meet the current trend and still has enough features to identify with the past. It comes with the 3-speed turntable of ranges 33-1/3, 45 and 78 which allows you to have a thorough enjoyment of all your record collections.
It comes with modern designs like the Bluetooth enhancement which allows you to enjoy various music tracks by simply connecting with Bluetooth.
It also comes with a USB cord for easy connection to external sources and supports the use of SD cards. This product is also portable and can be easily taken along with you on a trip if you so desire.
The special process design that comes with it also allows for an unhindered enjoyment of your records by absorbing every form of shocks and improving the all-around quality of the sound. You don’t have to worry too much about dust with this product as it comes with a dust cover which is built to protect the vinyl records from dust, distortion, and damage.
The Record Player Bluetooth LP Belt Drive 3-Speed Turntable offers the following properties:
- A belt driven system which reduces vibration and helps in improving the quality of sound
- A 3-speed turntable which allows the user to have an all-round enjoyment of all music tracks and records
- Comes with the special process design which facilitates shock absorption and guarantees quality sound at all times
- Designed to function seamlessly with Bluetooth and SD cards for user flexibility
- A product weight of just 5.7 pounds which makes for great portability and mobility.
This product is one of the best in the market for its price range and it comes with a lot of positive reviews from buyers.
To get one, you would need to part away with around $70 and this represents a great value for money considering what this record player has on offer.
To get the best out of the Wockoder Record Player Portable Bluetooth LP Belt-Drive 3-Speed Turntable, you need to take the following precautions and engage in the listed maintenance routines below.
- Change the stylus every 5000 hours
- Use only recommended fluid and cleaners when cleaning the stylus
- Replace the belt after every few years
- Make sure you keep the record player away from dust to prevent distortion and skipping
- Keep the record player away from the sun as it could damage the inbuilt speakers
3. Wockoder Record Player Turntable 3
This is the second Wockoder product making in our best record player under 200 $ list in 2019 and it is based on merit. This product combines a lot of the properties of the previous product from the same brand with some other amazing properties that makes it even better.
It is designed with a brown wood which makes it look desirable and classic. It also comes with the 3-speed design which allows for an all-around experience and a Bluetooth enhancement which allows flexibility and allows the user to play music with wireless connections.
This product comes with a built-in stereo speaker which heightens the quality of the sound. The natural brown wood which it is designed with is enhanced with a protective dust cover which can be removed when desired.
With the Wockoder Record Player Turntable 3 Speed Bluetooth Vinyl Record Player, you can be sure of the perfect record player that combines the modern style and innovation with the classic designs and retro listening experiences.
The Wockoder Record Player Turntable 3 Speed Bluetooth Vinyl Record Player comes with the following features.
- Easily removable dust protective cover
- Bluetooth enhancement for a wireless experience
- Built-in speakers that are enhanced to produce top quality sounds
- A natural brown wood which pays homage to the past
- A 6.2 pounds product weight
- The three-speed turntable of ranges, 33, 45 and 78 RPM which gives room for all-around sound enjoyment
- A 3.5mm aux-in that supports any Bluetooth and headphone jack.
This product is another you can’t afford to look away from if you are looking for the perfect record player for your listening experience.
The reviews are great and it offers a lot of admirable features that would make you fall in love with it. If you are looking to get one of this, it will cost you in the region of $76 and that is as good as they come.
For the best user experiences, it is important you pay attention to the following precautions and maintenance routines.
- Keep the record player away from vibrations by providing the necessary support and vibrations may hinder the quality of sound
- Clean the stylus from time to time to prevent distortion and skipping
- Use only recommended cleaners and fluids when cleaning the stylus
- Keep the record player away from dust as much as you can
- After using for a few years, you should look towards replacing the belt
- All calibrations, including height setting, tracking force, etc. must be perfectly done to ensure the best delivery.
4. Miric Turntable Bluetooth for Vinyl Record
The Miric Turntable Bluetooth for Vinyl Record is another highly rated option in our picks that you cannot afford to look away from. This product comes with a Bluetooth enhancement that allows the user to enjoy the wireless experience from external sources.
It is also equipped with two dual stereo speakers which heighten the sound experience. This record player can also be used with headphones and RAC and SD cards.
It also allows for Vinyl to PC recordings, which is a great way to preserve your Vinyl record collections. The Miric Turntable Bluetooth for Vinyl Record is designed with the latest sound innovations to provide the perfect and superior quality audio experience.
The portable suitcase which houses it is designed to provide adequate cover that would prevent it from every kind of dust particles at all times.
Another great thing about this product is that it comes with a 2-year warranty and buyers can also be rest assured that they would be able to get technical assistance on whatever problem that may arise during the life of the record player.
The Miric Turntable Bluetooth for Vinyl Record comes with the following properties.
- It is enhanced with Bluetooth for a wireless experience
- It is equipped with a 3.5mm audio in, RCA audio out and a headphone jack.
- It supports the use of U disk as well as SD cards.
- Comes with two dual stereo speakers for a heightened listening experience and sound quality.
- Provides a Vinyl to PC recording function.
- It comes with a durable leather portfolio which also serves as a protection against dust.
This product comes with a weight of 6.75 pounds which makes it very portable. It also comes with a lot of positive reviews from buyers and experts and this should make it a good option for everyone who is looking for quality at an affordable price. At a cost of $80, you can get one of this and enjoy good old musical experience.
Here are some of the precautions and maintenance routine you must pay attention for the best user experiences when using the Miric Turntable Bluetooth for Vinyl Record.
- Keep the record players away from dust.
- Make sure you clean regularly to perform at the optimum level.
- Make it a point of duty to replace the belt after every few years.
- Use only recommended fluid and cleaners.
- Change the stylus every 5000 hours.
- Read the instruction manuals thoroughly before use.
5. Victrola Vintage 3 Speed Bluetooth
This black colored record player from the Victrola brand is arguably one of the best offerings you can get in the market currently, especially if you are one of those who pays a great deal of attention to getting the best value for your money.
It is designed like the vintage record players of the past and boasts of a lot of features which would make it attractive to you. It features the 3-speed design and also comes with in-built speakers.
It is also enhanced with the Bluetooth for wireless experience and features a 3.5mm aux-in. Currently, the Victrola Vintage 3 Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable is the number 1 best seller on Amazon and any product that can achieve that surely has a lot to offer.
This product also offers a lot of portability as it comes with a weight of 5.07 pounds and a beautifully designed suitcase which allows for easy movement.
With the 3 speed turntable, you can also be sure of a diverse listening experience that gives room for all kind of vinyl records.
The Victrola Vintage 3 Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable comes with a lot of fine properties. Some of them are listed below:
- A 3-speed turntable of ranges 331/3, 45 and 78 RPM which allows for a diverse listening experience.
- Highly compatible with Bluetooth for a wireless experience.
- Comes with built-in stereo speakers that are designed to bring out the highest quality audio experience.
- Packaged in a durable and portable suitcase.
- A product weight of just 5.07 pounds which allows for portability and easy carriage.
The Victrola Vintage 3 Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable comes in at just $42.99 and this is very pocket-friendly considering what is obtainable in the market.
The fact that it is the number one best seller on Amazon speaks a lot of volume as to how great a product it is and the buyers’ reviews are also very good. We highly recommend this for your use.
The following are the precautions and maintenance routines you must have in mind when using the Victrola Vintage 3 Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable.
- Always keep the record player in a cool and dry place
- Get a fiber brush to clean the stylus from time to time as it is this is what would protect it from skipping and distortion
- Replace the belt after a few years
- Use only recommended fluids and cleaners when cleaning the stylus
- Change the stylus every 5000 hours
- To prevent vibration and interference, choose the perfect support for the record player.
6. Audio Technica AT-LP60BK-BT
The Audio Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Bluetooth Wireless Belt Drive Stereo Turntable is an option everyone who appreciates style and innovation should look towards when looking for a record player.
It’s as good as they come in the best record player under 200 $ range under review in 2019. It is tastefully designed with the latest trends and easily operated. This product offers a fully automatic turntable performance that ensures you don’t have to go through any hassle to enjoy it.
It supports the 33-1/3 and 45 RPM Vinyl records as well as offering a belt drive design that offers HiFi audio. Everything about this product is designed with the latest technology and purposed to impress.
The product comes with a High-quality Audio-Technica phono cartridge and a die-cast aluminum platter which reduces the effect of vibration.
These are the properties you can expect in an Audio Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Bluetooth Wireless Belt Drive Stereo Turntable:
- An 8.5 pounds product weight
- A removable dust protection cover
- A wide range of connectivity options
- Belt drive design for high fidelity (HiFi) experience
- Bluetooth enhancement for a wireless experience
- A die-cast aluminum plaster which is designed to reduce vibration
- Supports both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM Vinyl records.
- A fully automated turntable experience that ensures a smooth and hassle-free operation.
This is a product that offers style, quality, and innovation in one piece. It comes at a price of around $130 which makes it the most expensive pick yet on our list. However, you should know this is a product that is worth every bit of its price for the qualities it offers and you should consider going for it if you can afford it as it would make for a great buy.
For the best user experiences, you should consider the following precautions and maintenance routines as they relate to the Audio Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Bluetooth Wireless Belt Drive Stereo Turntable.
- You should consider replacing the belt after a few years of use
- You should consider changing the stylus after every 5000 hours
- Read the instruction manuals carefully before use and strictly adhere to them
- You must ensure that the record player is cleaned and rid of dust from time to time
- Keep the record player away from direct sunlight as it can damage them.
7. 1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable
The 1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable is another option that comes with a lot of exotic features that people who love style must consider. It is built with a natural brown wood which makes it look like a classic record player in spite of all the modern features it comes with.
It is Bluetooth enhanced and comes with a built-in Stereo speaker. With the Vinyl to MP3 recording option, it offers users a real chance to convert their Vinyl records to MP3 which would allow for preservation and future use.
This product also comes with an RCA Line out which affords the user with the chance to connect the record player to external speakers for a more robust audio experience.
The 1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable also comes with a transparent cover which looks stylish but offers enough protection and cover for the record player against dust.
With the 1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable, you are presented with the following admirable features.
- Bluetooth enhancement for wireless use
- Vinyl to MP3 recording function which allows you to have your Vinyl records in MP3 format
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Designed with a classic wood which pays homage to the past
- RCA Line-out which allows for a heightened and more robust audio experience by connecting with external speakers
- Product weight of 7.1 pounds
The 1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable is rated highly as a product which offers modern style with the classic designs of the good old days.
It is not that cheap compared to some of the other products on our list, but there is definitely a good reason for that. It comes in at around $130 and this is fair enough for what it offers.
For the best user experiences, here are some of the precautions and maintenance routines that users of the 1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable must follow.
- Replace the belt after a few years to ensure the record player works optimally
- Keep the record player away from vibrations and interference by supporting it with the perfect platform
- To prevent skipping and distortion, it is important that you clean the stylus regularly
- You are advised to change the stylus after every 5000 hours
- Keep the record player at a cool and dry place at all times
- Read the instruction manuals and ensure you follow all the stipulated procedures when using.
When investing in a turntable or record player, there are some things you must look out for at all times.
These factors would guide you to make the right buying decisions and ensure you only invest in the right products at all times. Some of the things to look out for include:
- Brand Credibility: You must make sure that you pay attention to the brand you are buying from. What is their credibility? What are their other products? How highly are they rated? All of this would guide you in making your choice.
- Buyers’ Reviews: Nothing could show you the way to go more than the testimonies of current users of the record player you want to buy. Pay attention to this and invest in products with great buyers’ reviews.
- Expert Opinions: What the experts think of a product is also very vital. Experts are authorities in a field and what they say usually means a lot, so you should listen to them.
- Value for Money: It is important that the product you are investing in offers a great value for money. Look at the features of the record player and compare it with the price of other products that offer the same features and this could ultimately guide you into making an informed buying decision.
So, there you have it. The picks above are what we recommend for anyone looking to best record player under 200 $ in 2019. Invest in any of the picks above and you can be sure of getting the best value for your money.