Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Roofing Nailer For Your Home in 2022? 🤔
We got you covered in this buyer’s guide.
Without any further delay, let’s explore this guide. 👓
A nailer is one of the most important tools in roofing a structure. It is primarily used to put nails in roofing materials by builders, and it is a piece of equipment that builders can’t do without to deliver a perfect and desirable job.
One of the reasons builders can’t do without roofing nailers is that they are efficient and can deliver the job quickly. As a builder, there are quite a several nailers out there, and choosing which one to buy could become cumbersome.
As a result, we have put together a list of the top roofing nailers in the market that are suitable for your need and would deliver a perfect job at every use. Inputting together our list, we left no stone unturned in ensuring that we provide you with the best from the rest.
A lot of factors were considered before picking our choices, including brand credibility, buyers’ reviews, experts’ reviews, product flexibility, safety measures, etc.
Every product we have on our list does well when all the factors listed above are used as determinants, and you can be sure of getting the best at all times by trusting our choices when buying your roofing nailer.
Best Roofing Nailer – Our Top Picks 👌
1. Makita AN454 1 – Best roofing nailer for the money
The Makita AN454 1 – 3/4’’ Coil Roofing Nailer is as good as they come when looking for the perfect roofing nailer in the market today.
This product is one of the newest options in the market, and it has been designed with the latest technological innovations to perform optimally to the delight of its users.
It comes with convenience, efficiency, productivity, and high performance at all levels. It only has a weight of 5.2 lbs, ensuring it is easy to use and carry without much hassle.
Despite its fine design and beautiful look, it offers durability and ruggedness that ensure it can be used for a long period while still functioning optimally.
This product is easy to use and is designed with an oversized steel plate to reduce abrasion when being put to use. Another fine thing about this product is that it comes with a 3 – year warranty for every buyer, which makes it us to put in Best Roofing Nailer for 2022.
Regarding properties and features, the Makita AN454 1 – 3/4’’ Coil Roofing Nailer comes with many of them that would make it very desirable to you. They include:
- A lightweight of 5.2 lbs which makes it easy to use at all times and at whichever level
- It offers a fast nail driving speed which makes for greater efficiency
- Comes with 120 shank diameter coil roofing nails from 3/4’’ to 1 – 3/4’’ nails length
- It combines durability, ruggedness, and robust performance
- It comes with the most effective built-in magnets that make sure every single nail is being put to use
- It comes with a reversible belt hook which keeps it close at all times
This product offers nearly everything you would desire in your roofing nailer and is highly rated by buyers and experts.
It comes in for $229, which is quite on the high side, but you could say it is worth every piece of it, considering what it offers.
Roofing nailers make the job of a builder easier, but they come with many risks and that is why every user must pay a great deal of attention when it is being put into use.
For this product, here are some of the precautions that must be taken when being put to use:
- Read the user manuals thoroughly and understand every part before using them.
- Ensure the tools and power sources are properly examined and confirmed to be in order before use.
- Builders are advised to have adequate training on roofing nailers before using this product to avoid severe injuries and hazards.
- You should always keep your hands at least 12 inches away from the nailing.
2. PowRyte Works 11 Gauge Air Coil Roofing Nailer
The PowRyte Works 11 Gauge Air Coil Roofing Nailer is the second product on our list, and it is another product we can surely recommend for your use.
This product is more than just a roofing nailer it can also be used for exterior drywall, insulation board, and cement applications.
It comes with a nose assembly that can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance while also featuring a depth adjustment wheel that enables users to regulate and adjust the depth at which they want the nail to travel.
It also comes with a carbide piece which helps reduce wear, tear, and friction, thereby extending the lifetime of the nailer. With the 360º adjustable exhaust, there is ample space for air to be exhausted from the nailer while being put to use.
Below are some of the features of the PowRyte Works 11 Gauge Air Coil Roofing Nailer that earned it a spot in our list of Best Roofing Nailers.
The PowRyte Works 11 Gauge Air Coil Roofing Nailer has the following properties.
- The product weight of just 5.82 pounds allows for easy carriage and use at varying heights.
- It offers multiple uses as it is not only limited to roofing.
- It comes with a nose assembly which helps easily clean and maintain it.
- It comes with 360 degrees adjustable exhaust which aids the easy exhaustion of air from different angles when used.
- Can work with nail lengths ranging from 3/4’’ to 1 – 3/4’’ inch.
- best roofing nailer on the market
This product is also regarded highly by buyers and experts and enjoys many positive reviews on various platforms. The great thing is it comes in at just about $80, which is quite affordable compared to many options in the market.
The following safety precautions must be adhered to when using the PowRyte Works 11 Gauge Air Coil Roofing Nailer.
- Ensure you make use of clamps for bracing instead of bare hands.
- Never carry the nailer with your finger at the trigger.
- Try as much as possible to invest in eye and ear protection when using this product to be safe.
- Keep the nailer away from children as far as possible.
- You should disconnect compressed air when not in use.
3. Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer
This finely designed product from the revered Hitachi brand makes our list for many reasons.
Before we talk about why this product is a must-have for every builder’s roofing needs, you must know that this is the number one bestseller on the critically acclaimed Amazon website.
Even without saying more, you should know that any product that can achieve that has much to offer. Let’s give you a few other reasons you must consider buying the Hitachi NV45AB2.
Firstly, it comes with a finely designed depth of drive and a bulletproof design which ensures safety at all times. Despite its many admirable features, the designers have found a way to make it lightweight, with just a weight of 5.5 lbs.
It also comes with a magazine capacity of 120 coils of 7/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch long nails; now anyone who understands this knows what a great feat it is.
Another thing that should make you choose this product is that it is rugged and durable and has been proven to operate optimally even in the harshest roofing environment. It also offers the utmost speed and ensures you do the job in record time.
Below are some of the features of the Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer that earned it a spot in our list of Best Roofing Nailers.
The Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8 Inch to 1- 3/4 inch Coil Roofing Nailer comes with the following properties.
- They are innovatively designed to drive in nails at maximum speed.
- It comes with a magazine capacity of 120 coils.
- Designed with a lightweight feature that enhances maneuverability and the ability to work in virtually all positions.
- It is technologically enhanced to be rugged and durable.
- They are designed to function in even the harshest weather and the most difficult conditions.
This product offers a lot of admirable qualities that have made it the go-to option for many builders for their roofing needs.
If you are interested in getting one (and you should if you can afford it), you can get one for $258.72. This price appears steep, but it is well worth it for this amazing product from the Hitachi brand.
This product is high-performing, and you should pay a lot of attention to the following precautions when using it for the sake of your safety and that of the people around you.
- Use earplugs, eyeglasses, and other ear and eye protection at all times.
- Never carry this nailer with your finger at the trigger.
- All lumber must be checked for nails and straps to prevent ricochet before nailing.
- Nailers should be shot far away from your body and your coworkers.
- Keep nailer away from the reach of children.
4. Max CN445R3 Superroofer Roofing Coil Nailer
Just like its name, the Max CN445R3 Superroofer Roofing Coil Nailer is a super product that offers the best at all times.
It has been designed with the latest technological advancement to enhance quality and fast roof nailing while also providing many safety features needed for a product such as this.
With this product, you are sure of a lightweight product designed for great flexibility and maneuverability. It comes with a dial-adjustable depth control, making it easy for the user to regulate and adjust the length of depth the nail must cover.
With a weight of just 5.2 pounds, it can be easily carried and used at varying degrees of height without any fuss. It is also designed with a nose magnet, ensuring every last nail is held and released only when the trigger is pulled.
Below are some of the Max CN445R3 features that earned it a spot in our list of Best Roofing Nailers to get in 2022.
Investing in the Max CN445R3 Superroofer Roofing Coil Nailer would provide you with many fine features. They include:
- Robust driving experience coupled with flexibility and maneuverability.
- The nose magnet ensures that every single nail is in place until triggered.
- An adjustable dial depth ensures the user can operate with varying depths.
- A tangle-free swivel plug.
- Product weight of just 5.2 pounds.
This product enjoys a lot of positive reviews from buyers and experts and is another roofing nailer you should consider buying if you can afford it.
Probably the only issue with this product is that it comes at a high cost. With a price of $233.70, it is on the high side, but you can be sure it is worth every bit of your expense if you can afford it.
We have provided you with a few precautions which must be seriously adhered to when using this product. They include:
- Ensure you have thoroughly read the user’s manual and understand it before using it.
- When making your order, it is advisable to order complementary products like earplugs, earmuffs, hard hats, and glasses to protect your ears, eyes, and head at all times during use.
- You must disconnect the compressed air when climbing the stairs or climbing the ladder.
- When nailing, try as much as possible to keep your hands 12 inches away from the roofing nailer.
- At all times, keep the product away from the reach of children.
5. Bostitch Cap Nailer Model N66BC-1
The BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer is a fine product that does what it promises well. At a time when a lot of products promise a lot only to end up offering nothing tangible, this product is one of the few that bucks that trend.
With this product, you are assured of a powerful and accurate nail delivery made sure by the sheer force of 100psi that this roofing nailer comes with.
It is so powerful and effective that it can drive up to 100 nails per minute. You can be sure of accuracy at all times and hitting the right spot as it has been technologically enhanced to do so.
It also boasts a high-capacity magazine that can simultaneously hold up to 120 coil nails. The BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer is another product on our list that has been designed in a lightweight manner to ensure easy use at varying heights.
Despite the cool designs, it has also been built for durability and enhanced to function in the harshest conditions due to its ruggedness.
Below are some of the features of the Bostitch Cap Nailer Model N66BC-1 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Roofing Nailers to get in 2022.
With the BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, these are some guaranteed features when you get one.
- It offers a zero nail lockout which prevents dry firing.
- It is built with a patented single-action side load canister feature to ensure faster loading.
- It is built to enhance durability and maneuverability.
- It has a magazine capacity of 120 coil nails.
- Empowered with a 100 psi force, it can drive as many as 100 nails per minute.
- It comes with a product weight of 6.3 pounds.
This product costs $174.95, and it comes with a 1-year warranty. The reviews are great and mostly positive, making it a very good option for every builder out there.
The following precautions apply to the BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer.
- The product should be lubricated from time to time with the recommended oils.
- Clamps should always be preferred to bare hands when looking to brace.
- The roofing nailer should be shot away from you and your co-workers.
- You should avoid carrying the nailer with your fingers on the trigger.
- Basic safety equipment like earplugs, glasses, and hard hats must be put on when using this product.
6. PORTAL-CABLE RN175B Roofing Nailer
The PORTER-CABLE RN175B Roofing Nailer is another trusted product we recommend to anyone who cares for a quality roofing nailer.
It comes with a tool-free depth drive, allowing all nails to be set properly for whichever depth you are targeting. Users are afforded a chance to quickly reload when out of nails with the innovative dual-door magazine.
It is also designed with a 120-coil nail magazine capacity, ensuring you are not easily out of nails when put to use. It also comes with dual carbide, which has been provided to guide against wear, tear, and friction.
With a product weight of just 5.7 pounds, you can be sure of a roofing nailer that is lightweight and easy to carry and use at various heights.
Below are some of the features of the PORTAL-CABLE RN175B that earned it a spot in our list of Best Roofing Nailers to get in 2022.
The PORTABLE-CABLE RN175B Roofing Nailer comes with the following properties.
- It is innovatively enhanced for easy use.
- A 15-degree coil roofing nailer.
- A dual-door magazine that allows for easy and quick reloading.
- Steel contact safety with carbide, which prevents wear and tear.
- A magazine capacity of 120 coil nails.
- Lightweight design for maneuverability and flexibility.
The product comes with a 3-year warranty and a lot of positive reviews. To get one, you will need to part with $179. It is not cheap, but you can be sure of the most desirable roofing nailer when used.
The following precautions apply to the PORTABLE-CABLE RN175B Roofing Nailer.
- Read the user’s manual thoroughly and understand completely before using it.
- Builders are advised to train their workers to use this product before starting.
- Tools and power sources should be checked and confirmed to be in perfect condition before using them.
- This roofing nailer should be shot away from your body and your co-workers.
- Consider using glasses, ear muffins, and hard hats whenever being put to use.
7. WEN61782 Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
The WEN61782 3/4 Inch to 1- 3/4 Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer is a product everyone who wants a high-quality roofing nailer at an affordable price must surely look into.
This product comes with an accompanying carrying case, making easy mobility from one location to another. With this product, you can adjust the depth setting of your nails to suit your current needs.
It also boasts a driving force of around 70 psi, which could rise to as high as 120 psi. The makers have provided a bottle of oil that would be used to lubricate the roofing nailer when the situation arises.
It also has a magazine capacity of 120 coil nails and is super fast and effective in driving nails through all surfaces. It offers enough versatility by housing nails in the range of 3/4 inches to those in the region of 1- 3/4 inches.
Below are some of the features of the WEN61782 Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer that earned it a spot in our list of Best Roofing Nailer to get in 2022.
With the WEN61782 3/4 Inch to 1- 3/4 Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer, here are the salient features you can expect on a purchase.
- A driving force of around 70 psi could ultimately rise to 120 psi.
- Magazine capacity of 120 coil nails.
- Depth setting feature to suit your desired length of depth.
- 45 pounds of weight.
- It offers a lot of versatility by housing nails ranging from 3/4 inches to 1- 3/4 inches.
The WEN61782 3/4 Inch to 1- 3/4 Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer comes at a price of just $85.34 and you can truly say it offers real value for your money considering what you can get by investing in this roofing nailer.
The following precautions must be taken when using the WEN61782 3/4 Inch to 1- 3/4 Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer. They include:
- All lumber should be checked for nails and straps to prevent ricochet.
- When buying this roofing nailer, users should invest in safety tools like glasses, earplugs, and hard hats to ensure utmost safety during use.
- Clamps should be used for bracing instead of hands at all times.
- Compressed air should be disconnected when not in use, especially when climbing or moving.
- Always keep your hands at least 12 inches away from the nailing.
- You must always avoid carrying the roofing nailer with your finger on the trigger.
Best Roofing Nailer: What To Consider
As a buyer, there are some features you should look out for when investing in a roofing nailer. We have provided some of them for you below.
You should critically consider the credibility of the brand you are buying. Before making your order, you might want to look out for the name of the brand you intend to buy from and what they have done in the past.
Are their products deemed good enough? When you look at their track record, can you say this is a brand whose product can be trusted?
If the answers are yes, you may consider buying such a product, but if the answer is no, you may have to think twice before making the buying decision.
The buyers’ reviews have a lot to do with a product’s quality. After all, these are a group of people who have bought and used the roofing nailer you are trying to invest in and they would be able to say a thing or two about it.
When the buyers’ reviews are great, it shows the product is great, and vice versa.
Another set of people you must pay a lot of attention to are the experts in the industry where the product is supposed to be used.
What are the building experts saying about the roofing nailer you want to buy? Are they giving a thumbs up, or do they think it’s not worth your investment? You should listen and use whatever they say to make your buying decisions.
Other things you might want to consider in buying a roofing nailer include the flexibility the product offers and the safety measure put in place.
Do you know that there are thousands of injuries recorded yearly through the use of roofing nailers? This is why you must look for one with great safety measures, and it is also important you pay a lot of attention to the precautions given above at all times.