Do you have the curiosity to know about the best smartwatch under 50 $ to buy in 2022? 🤔 You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay, let’s find out. 🔎🔎
Gone are the days when watches are just for checking the time and adding style to your overall dressings as an individual. In recent times and with the advent of new technology and innovations, watches have been empowered to do much more.
With smartwatches, for example, you don’t just have a watch that is used as a fashion statement or a time checker; rather, you have a powerfully built device capable of revolutionizing the way you do virtually everything.
Smartwatches are smart devices that can be many things for the user. For instance, it can serve as a normal watch, a smartphone capable of running several apps, and a search engine.
That is not all, though, as your smartwatch could serve as an e-wallet through which you can pay for virtually everything you buy without carrying cash.
If you are a fitness buff, a smartwatch can be a GPS tracker that you can easily use to track your running.
A smartwatch can do a lot for an individual, which is why many people have been investing in them in recent times. They can make life easier and smarter as they can be used to doing many things that require much effort without hassles.
As an individual who is looking to invest in a smartwatch for the first time or who is just looking for tips on how to make the right buying decisions, this is a timely article as we have gone through most of the available wares in the market to put together a list of the best smartwatches just for you.
This buying guide would help provide you with the best smartwatches you can get under $50 and further provide you with the details and the features that make such smartwatches a good fit for you.
We would also provide you with information regarding the maintenance of the smartwatches on this list to get the best out of whichever product you desire to invest in.
Best Smartwatch Under 50 $ – Our Top Picks👌
We have provided below the best smartwatches you can get for $50 or less in the current market. See them for yourself.
1. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR
The LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR Activity Tracker Watch is a smartwatch designed to fit the needs of all and sundry. Its simple and comfortable design makes it a good fit for men and women as well as the old and the young.
This smartwatch comes in 9 different colors, allowing everyone to choose their desired color when buying. If you are a fitness buff, this smartwatch would come in handy as it is equipped with highly functional, intuitive HR monitoring that allows you to track your heart rate easily.
you also get further features that allow you to measure your overall performance. This product can easily track up to 14 sports through its enhanced GPS. This means you can track trivial things like your sleep time, run time, hiking, riding, etc., once you have this smartwatch on your wrist.
This smartwatch also offers great connectivity as it can be easily connected to your smartphone and allows you to receive notifications on calls, text messages, emails, etc., on your wrist.
This would allow you to prioritize and decide on which calls to answer or not to answer before time. Another great thing about this smartwatch is that it has a very long battery life 🔋.
Once fully charged, the battery can last for as long as seven days. With this product, you also get an OLED colored screen, and it is water-resistant, which means you can use it in the rain and around water, making it perfectly fit in our best smartwatch under 50 $ 2022 list.
- This is a water-resistant smartwatch that you can use during any season.
- It allows the user to track every single activity all day.
- With a battery life of up to 7 days on a single charge, you can never be stranded with this smartwatch.
- You get notifications on incoming calls, texts, emails, and more, allowing you to determine beforehand what you wish to attend to immediately or later.
- It has a built-in USB plug that allows for an easy charge.
- It is easily connected to your smartphone and very sensitive to the wrist.
- It works with only a smartphone and cannot be connected to a PC, iPad, or tablet.
- The HR tracking figures might not be as accurate as advertised.
2. Amazqi Bluetooth Smart Watch
For individuals looking for the perfect best smartwatch under 50 $ in 2022, the Amazqui Bluetooth Smart Watch is an option they can’t afford to look at.
This smartwatch comes in 4 colors, and it is compatible with the use of men, women, and kids. This smartwatch can easily be connected to your phone via Bluetooth, and it would work seamlessly without any hitch.
Investing in this smartwatch means having a high-quality screen equipped with a 1.54 inches HD IPS color captive screen. You can also insert up to 16GB of external memory for entertainment.
Some features you can enjoy include call reminder functions, Bluetooth calls, Bluetooth messages, remote photos, sedentary reminders, and a working pedometer.
You would also receive notifications for incoming calls, texts, and emails and be able to view texts from your social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.
This smartwatch also comes with a feature that helps you measure your sleep time, and it also comes with an anti-lost feature that allows you to get it back when lost under any circumstance. This product is compatible with iOS phones and has a USB plug for easy charging.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Amazqi Bluetooth Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Smartwatch Under 50 $ to get in 2022.
- It has an anti-lost feature that would help protect your investment by preventing loss.
- It is compatible with iOS phones and all android phones.
- It can work as a standalone cell phone when you insert a compatible GSM SIM card.
- It can monitor your sleep time.
- It has notifications to monitor incoming calls, emails, and texts.
- This smartwatch allows you to read your texts from social media accounts.
- With the Bluetooth function, it is easily connected to your phone at all times without any hitch.
- It only has partial functions with iOS phones, and features such as synchronization of apps might not work now with them for now.
- It does not come with a SIM card, and you must purchase one to make it function as a standalone cell phone.
3. JACSSO Touch Screen Bluetooth Smart Watch
The JACSSO Touch Screen Bluetooth Smart Watch comes in two colors, and it is one of the most highly-rated smartwatches in the market that you can buy below $50.
This product supports a GSM SIM card as a standalone cell phone and allows you to make calls, receive text messages and send emails with this smartwatch.
You can easily connect this smartwatch to your smartphone through the Bluetooth function to call, text, listen to music and perform various other things through your smartwatch.
This product also has an anti-loss feature that prevents device loss. This smartwatch allows you to monitor your sleep time easily and keep track of your sports mileage records as an athlete.
With this smartwatch, you also get notifications for incoming calls, texts, and emails, allowing you to prioritize what calls to answer and what not to.
You can also connect to your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and WeChat, to send and receive messages.
That is not all, though, as you also have features like the alarm clock, compass, voice search, calendar, schedule sync, etc., all of which are functioning optimally.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the JACSSO Touch Screen Bluetooth Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Smartwatch Under 50 $ to get in 2022.
- This smartwatch provides notifications for calls, texts, and emails.
- It can be easily connected to your smartphone through the Bluetooth function.
- You can easily connect this smartwatch to your social media accounts and relationships with friends there.
- It offers a feature to monitor your sleep time and sporting mileage.
- When a compatible GSM SIM is inserted, it can function as a standalone cell phone.
- You can easily save photos and music on this smartwatch.
- It comes with an eye-catching design that makes it stylish.
- This smartwatch does not support Wi-Fi.
- The battery life is not top-notch.
- It requires a lithium-ion battery and doesn’t come with one.
At the time of our research on “Best Smartwatch Under 50 $”, we found a video about “Why Are Rolex Watches So Expensive?” worth watching. 🏆
4. 321OU Touch Screen Bluetooth Smart Watch
The 321OU Touch Screen Bluetooth SmartWatch is a revolutionary product from the 321OU brand built to excel and impress.
This beautifully designed smartwatch is probably one of the most innovative products you can see out there in the market. It comes with many features that make it very desirable to everyone looking for a smartwatch in its price range.
It comes with a stainless steel wire drawing surface, precision laminating process, NANO TPU85 material strap, anti-sweat matte surface treatment, ergonomic convex design, and soft strap, which makes it very comfortable to wear at all times.
It comes with a highly functional synchronization, and all you need to do is connect the smartwatch to your phone via Bluetooth and have access to virtually all the Apps on your phone.
You have full access to your social media messages and constant notifications of incoming calls, texts, and emails. This smartwatch also acts as a sound recorder, remote capture, calculator, alarm clock, camera, and much more.
It is compatible with most iOS and Android devices, including devices from top brands like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Huawei, iPhone, etc.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the 321OU Touch Screen Bluetooth Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Smartwatch Under 50 $ to get in 2022.
- This smartwatch can easily monitor your sleep time and track your daily activities.
- It is waterproof and can be used in any weather.
- It comes with 24-hour battery life when fully charged.
- When inserting a compatible GSM SIM card can function as a standalone phone.
- It syncs perfectly with your smartphone and allows you to enjoy all your apps on the go.
- It comes with very soft and comfortable straps, making it very easy to wear.
- It requires a lithium polymer battery to function, and it doesn’t come with one, which means you have to spend further money on buying one.
- Its compatibility with iOS devices is only partial for now, and you might not be able to enjoy full synchronization with them.
5. CNPGD Bluetooth Smart Watch
The CNPGD Bluetooth Smart Watch is an option that is compatible with everyone regardless of age and sex.
It can be easily used by men and women as well as kids and it would still look great. This product is fully compatible with all Android smartphones and partially compatible with iOS devices.
It comes in 4 colors from which you can choose and it comes with a camera and pedometer. If you are a fitness buff, this would be just perfect for you as this smartwatch comes with a fitness tracker that you can make use of during your workouts.
At a price of just about $13, this is one of the cheapest smartwatches you can get in the current market, and if you consider its features, you can say this product offers great value for money which makes us put in our best smartwatch under 50 $ 2022 list.
It can be used only as a cell phone (standalone) or a smartwatch as you desire. With this smartwatch, you get a 1.3 MP camera, inbuilt speaker, mic, pedometer, calculator, voice recorder, alarm clock, sedentary reminder, mp3/mp4 player, and calendar in one package.
You can insert an external memory of up to 32 GB in this smartwatch and you also get an anti-loss feature. With this product, you can’t miss a single incoming call, text, or email notification as you will always be notified ahead of time. You also get media sync, a sleep monitor, and connectivity to your social media accounts.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the CNPGD Bluetooth Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Smartwatch Under 50 $ to get in 2022.
- At around $13, this is a very affordable smartwatch, and it offers great value for money.
- It works very well as a sleep monitor.
- It can be used as a standalone cell phone or as a smartwatch, depending on what you desire at the time.
- It is fully compatible with all android phones and can sync all apps.
- You can easily receive notifications of incoming calls, texts, and emails.
- It can be connected to your social media accounts.
- It doesn’t come with internal memory, and you would have to invest in external memory like an SD card if you want to store any data, videos or music on it.
- It offers only partial compatibility with iOS devices for now, which means you can only sync a few apps with them.
- The battery life is not top-notch.
6. iCore Smart Watch for Kids
If you are looking for the perfect smartwatch to give as a gift for your kids, then you should look no further than this sleek and comfortably designed smartwatch from the iCore brand.
This smartwatch is a perfect gift for your kids, either male or female, as it is designed to fit both sexes. This smartwatch comes in 3 colors and has some exciting features that make it the perfect fit for your kids.
This product is super easy to use, and it comes with a highly responsive touch screen that allows the kids to take pictures, record, and watch videos. It can also be used to record sounds and play video games, which would be very welcome by the kids.
This smartwatch has a wide variety of fun games for the kids. Just like every great kid product should be, this smartwatch is designed to be durable, and it comes with enough memory for the kids to use for taking pictures and recording videos and sounds.
The wristband with this smartwatch is adjustable, and it can fit the wrists of kids between the ages of 3 to 12 when properly utilized.
This product is lightweight just for the kids and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee effective for the first 32 days.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the iCore Smart Watch for Kids that earned it a spot in our list of Best Smartwatch Under 50 $ to get in 2022.
- There are a lot of built-in games on this smartwatch that is expected to entertain the kids whenever they use it.
- This smartwatch is built to be durable so that the kids can enjoy it for a long time.
- It has an alarm clock that could help keep the kids notified to meet their deadlines (especially on school days).
- This watch comes with a high-tech camera designed to help the kids become better photographers from the get-go.
- The smartwatch is easy to use, and the kids won’t need much guidance before they put the many amazing features to use.
- This smartwatch doesn’t have a parental control feature which is a turn-off for some parents.
- Some parents have said this smartwatch is too elementary and may be more suitable for kids between the ages of 3 to 7 years.
7. Orphun Color Touch Screen Smart Watch
The Orphun Color Touch Screen Smart Watch is an option we are happy to recommend to our readers looking for a top-notch smartwatch at just a price below $50.
This smartwatch has many features that make it a great option for its price. It is more of an adult smartwatch with a rose gold band color.
It comes with a highly responsive touchscreen function, a quality camera, and Bluetooth connectivity, making it easy to connect to your smartphone and other devices.
This smartwatch comes with a real-time heart measurement rate and allows for the easy monitoring of blood pressure level, blood oxygen level, and individual sleep time. With the pedometer, you can easily view your calorie consumption, exercise mileage, and workout time.
For a fitness buff, this product allows you to accurately track all your daily activities, including running, hiking, swimming, swinging, etc.
you would have no problem using this smartwatch in any weather as it is waterproof and would function optimally under the rain and around any water body.
Ideally, you would also get notifications for incoming calls, texts, and emails with this smartwatch, and you can easily connect it with your social media accounts for almost immediate interaction with your friends and contacts on social media.
With a 1.3 inches HD big color screen and a CPU that runs very fast, this stylish smartwatch excels on so many fronts.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Orpheum Color Touch Screen Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Smartwatch Under 50 $ to get in 2022.
- It is enabled to track all your daily activities accurately.
- This is a waterproof smartwatch, and you won’t have any problem using it in any season.
- It offers a very precise measurement of the heart rate.
- It has a CPU that runs very fast, enhancing its overall effectiveness.
- It comes with notifications for incoming calls, texts, and emails.
- You can easily connect this smartwatch to your social media accounts, sending and receiving messages.
- It is fully compatible with Android smartphones.
- The battery life leaves much to be desired as it doesn’t last long.
- It works partially with iOS devices for now, and you won’t be able to get full synchronization of some apps.
Best Smartwatch Under 50 $: What To Consider
Before deciding to pay for a smartwatch, there are some things that you are supposed to look out for at all times. These features and factors you must look out for include:
🕵️♀️ Compatibility with Smartphones and iOS Devices
Your smartwatch must offer great compatibility with smartphone devices like Android and iOS for you to enjoy it. At least, it must be fully compatible with Android phones and partially compatible with iOS devices.
🎏 GPS Tracker
Smartwatches are used to track a lot of your daily activities like sleeping, running, hiking, swimming, etc., especially if you are a fitness buff. Before buying, you should ensure that the smartwatch you are investing in has a highly functional GPS tracker.
🔋 Battery Life
Smartwatches run on a battery, and the battery life must be sufficient to run it for an extended period after charging for you to enjoy it.
Ensure the battery life of the product you invest in is good enough so you don’t end up stranded.
How to Properly Maintain Your Smart Watch
You must properly maintain any of the smartwatches you purchase from the list above. We have provided some of the maintenance routines you must follow to enjoy the smartwatches in the best way possible.
- You should endeavor to clean the smartwatch from time to time to allow it to function optimally.
- When cleaning, it is advisable that you use a damp microfiber cloth, and you should also endeavor to put the smartwatch off before cleaning.
- By all means, you should avoid using household chemicals or cleaners to clean the smartwatches, as they can cause irreparable damage to the features, especially the touchscreen.
- Before using any smartwatches above, you must charge it fully.
- You should connect the charger or USB cable to the recommended power sources whenever you need to charge.
- You are advised to store the smartwatch in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever the need to repair your smartwatch arises, you should only contact a trusted and recommended technician.
Other notable things to look out for include the camera quality, wristband comfort, durability, CPU, internal memory, buyers’ reviews, experts’ reviews, and brand credibility. If most of the factors listed above are positive, you are on your way to getting a very good smartwatch that you should truly enjoy.
Lastly, it would be best if you endeavored to follow the maintenance routines and take necessary precautions related to all products to enjoy the best user experience.