Looking for the Best Spanish Translator Website and Applications to translate Spanish to other languages? 🤔
We collected 9 of the best ones for you.
Let’s get started. 📗
Language is a beautiful thing that helps everyone who speaks the same one understand each other. It is a well-known fact that Spanish is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. Thus, it is a handy tool to be able to speak the language.
So, when do you need to be able to speak and understand languages other than English? A situation like this may arise when you may be visiting Spain or any other country where Spanish is the common tongue.
In most big cities, most people know enough English words to carry out a broken conversation with tourists. However, it is always better to be versed in the local language of a place before heading there.
The problem is that learning a language is not so easy for everybody, and secondly, language learning is not all as accessible for a lot of people as it may be for others.
So, what do you do if you are in dire need to be able to understand and speak in Spanish?
Of course, you may download a Spanish translator app! Spanish translators are one of the essentials to have on your smartphone or smart device when traveling to Spanish-speaking countries.
Here is an article for you to select the best Spanish translators for when you need to converse in the language and are not versed in it.
Best Spanish Translator: Our Top Picks 👌
Needing help to converse with someone whose mother tongue is Spanish can prove to be a task when you don’t speak the language yourself.
1. Google Translate
For most problems in our lives today, Google has a specified solution. Whether in any questions you might have or the database of answers that Google provides you for it, to your storage, documentation, and communication needs, Google has everything. Of course, adding to this, Google also has translation services.
Google Translate is a website that we all may know or have heard of. It is one of the most convenient translators, and is the first option to show up on your page when you even search the word ‘translate.’ It translates text from any language to any language, local or international, instantly.
The Google Translate website allows you also to save any of the translations you have tried earlier, using your Google account itself.
While it uses the internet for its translation services, it also gives you the option of downloading the contents of specific languages for offline translations.
Both of these features are perfect for when you are traveling and may not have access to a network connection but need particular phrases and sentences translated.
When looking to translate to Spanish on Google Translate, you can enter your material by speaking, typing, handwriting, or taking a photo of any text you want to be translated.
- Google Translate offers offline translations and stores your previously translated texts for easy reference for later
- It translates from 100+ languages from around the world to Spanish, so no matter where you come from, you can easily have a Spanish translation of something spoken in your mother tongue
- Google is a trusted company in the world of technology and has over a billion users worldwide, which ensures its worth
- You need not necessarily type the text you want to be translated, but you can take a photo of it, speak it out loud, record it, or handwrite it for translation; this adds to the website’s versatility.
- Google Translate also has a free downloadable app for convenience.
- Google Translate relies on literal translations of sentences and phrases, which can often completely destroy the meaning of the sentence
- A few features, such as handwriting, photograph, offline language save, speaking, etc. are not available for all languages, and this can be a limitation for the people who speak those languages.
Here is another one of the best Spanish translator out on the internet for you. The name ‘TripLingo’ is suggestive of your exact requirement – your need to be able to converse in a new language while traveling!
TripLingo comes as a great app that will help you communicate well with the people around you when you are going to Spanish-speaking countries.
This app is specially designed for people who travel a lot and need translators to be able to communicate with the people around them.
Imagine that you are at the airport and trying to explain to a taxi driver where you need to go, but aren’t adequately able to do so. This is where the TripLingo app comes in, with its two-way voice translator that identifies speech-to-text technology for convenience.
One of the best parts of this Spanish translator is that it even provides you with the option to connect with a live translator if you require the same.
Something like this is imperative during emergencies where you are unable to communicate quickly with the people around you due to language barriers.
Since calling with your phone number would incur high charges while traveling, this call takes the same into account and uses WiFi instead.
The app provides a database or phrasebook of 2000+ phrases in a multitude of languages, including one of the most widely spoken Spanish. There are also flashcards, quizzes, and audio lessons for easy memorizing of necessary phrases during your travels.
TripLingo has a wide variety of travel tools that one may need while traveling, including cultural guides, to help you not overstep any unsaid boundaries. The app helps you have a full travel experience by being a fantastic translator and a travel guide app.
- Two-way voice translation on the TipLingo app is one of its best features to help you in effective communication without having to involve third parties in the process
- The app also has a call line via WiFi (to save international calling charges) to a live translator in case of emergencies
- TripLingo helps you translate your words into Spanish, but it also helps you learn some of the phrases that you will require the most
- TripLingo provides you with cultural standards that countries follow
- The app has won a few awards and has been written about in several well-known publications
- Many users complain about several app crashes, even on new devices whose other apps are not prone to crashing
- A few of the translations are not entirely accurate.
Click here to download TripLingo for Android.
Click here to download TripLingo for iOS.
3. TextGrabber scan and translate
Often, we may find it challenging to rewrite some text in a different language onto a translator app or website. One little spelling error or grammatical mistake made in the written typing can even change the meaning of the word or sentence altogether.
What if an app eradicated having to copy text off somewhere to a translator, and captured the text right from where it is?
ABBYY’ TextGrabber scan and translate is the app that you’re looking for if you do not possess the time or the patience to physically type out the text for translation.
This app allows you to take a photograph of the text, and it translates the same for you without you having to do much.
It is one of the best Spanish translators, among translators for other languages. This app provides for straightforward translations, in the sense that you don’t even have to spend much time typing things into a translator. TextGrabber makes the process of translating other languages for you just a one-click job.
All you have to do is take a photo of the text you’d like to translate and allow the TextGrabber scan and translate app to do its job.
Additionally, it also stores all the text that you’ve translated in an archive in the format of a list. Sounds fair and accessible, right? That’s because it is.
- The ease of translating a text without having to physically type out the book is a highly convenient feature
- You can even scan other kinds of stuff such as maps and barcodes using the text scanner on the TextGrabber app
- Once you have captured your translation, you can also edit it, copy it for sharing, and have it read aloud for you using VoiceOver technology.
- All your previously translated texts remain in an archive for you to check out whenever you want to do so.
- You can combine various archived manuscripts if you think that they are fragments of a whole that belong together.
- The TextGrabber Pro app is not free. It comes at a small cost of $4.99
- TextGrabber Pro does not recognize all languages via photographs; some are only available via text translators, which can be irritating (not the case with Spanish)
Click here to download TextGrabber scan and translate the best spanish translator app for android.
Click here to download TextGrabber scan and translate for iOS.
4. Yandex Translate
Yandex Translate is another brilliant Spanish translator that works off of its website. When you sign on to the site, it is a reasonably simple interface wherein there are two boxes side by side.
The one on the left is for inputting the content you would like to translate, and the one on the right is for the translated text.
You can either enter the text you’d like translated to Spanish in the box on the left, drag and drop an entire document for translation, and you can even enter the address for a website in Spanish that you want to be translated into the language of your preference.
Aside from this, you can also drop an image with text that the translator picks up and puts into another language. Yandex Translate is, in this way, rather versatile in the type of content you can place on it for translation.
The process for translation is quick and straightforward – it translates text in the box on the right simultaneously as you are typing in the box on the left. In this way, Yandex Translate is also a close competitor to Google Translate.
- Easy and quick simultaneous translations, which go along as and when you’re typing your text
- You can upload an entire document onto the Yandex Translate website and quickly translate it into Spanish and other languages for you
- If you need a webpage translated for you, all you have to do is select the “site” option and paste the site URL, and Yandex will translate the full page for you
- Image uploads for translations are also a part of Yandex Translator’s capabilities
- The layout design of the Spanish translator website is effortless to navigate and super fast in its working
- You can translate up to 1 million characters on Yandex daily, free of cost
- If you require translating more than 1 million characters per day, there is a small price of $15 that you must pay
- There’s no app, but only a website for Yandex Translate
At the time of our research, we found a video about “This Is The Hardest Language In The World” which is worth watching. 🤴🏆
Here is another one of the best Spanish translators on the web, i.e., iTranslate. iTranslate is a super versatile translator and is one of the leading companies in its field.
There is an iTranslator website, and there are also several translation apps that all serve similar but slightly differing purposes.
The tagline “Reimagining Translation” fits the company’s purpose with its multitude of translator apps that have been created to almost perfection. The following is a list of iTranslator’s apps:
- iTranslate Translator: the flagship app, which translates images, text, and voice online as well as offline. It also has dictionaries, conjugations, and other useful translation grammatical tools. This is the one you’re looking for when looking only for translations.
- iTranslate Converse: with the click of a button, you can translate anything by voice
- iTranslate Lingo: an app to help you learn how to speak another language
- iTranslate Keyboard: instant translations while using other apps
- iTranslate Voice: enables you to have AI conversations, equipped with translated texts
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of iTranslate that makes it add to the Best Spanish Translator list.
- iTranslate has a free website that you can use which is super convenient (similar to Google Translate and Yandex Translate)
- The multitude of apps help you not only translate but also learn the language including its lingo, via predefined conversations and phrases
- The company has also won iTunes awards for the design of some apps
- iTranslate offers discounts for educational purposes, i.e., there are special discounts for school and university-going students.
- The ease of use and features offered by iTranslate are merely fantastic.
- It is a paid app
- Unpaid versions have some ads which can be irritating.
Click here to download iTranslate apps for iOS.
Click here to download iTranslate apps for Android.
SayHi, as the name suggests, is one of the best conversational translators out there. The app enables you to have the same conversation in two different languages at the same time.
Now, this begs the question of how you can do this, but in today’s world of technology, one must remember that anything is possible.
The message you type goes as it is, and under it comes to a translated version of the same as well. In this way, you not only have a conversation with easy Spanish translation but also get a hold of the language as you go along.
By conversing, it means conversing, meaning that SayHi uses excellent voice recognition tech to transcribe your words accordingly. You can also adjust the AI voice to your preferences – speed of speech, male or female voice, etc.
- SayHi is a conversational translator, different from the usual insert-content-and-translate type apps and websites. Thus this makes for a diversified and pleasant experience
- AI conversations with translations written under the messages add for a fun change to regular translators
- The voice recognition technology on SayHi is excellent with accurate recognition of your sentences
- The app is fully customizable to your preferences and choices
- SayHi is a company by Amazon, a trusted brand, and hence the quality is assured to the users
- The voice rec feature sometimes is not all accurate if your device is slightly slow
- The “detect end of speech” button often stops detecting your speech too soon (sometimes before you have finished what you were saying)
Click here to download SayHi for iOS.
Click here to download SayHi for Android.
Click here to download SayHi straight from the Amazon App Store.
7. Speak and Translate
Speak and Translate is an app that has been created by app developers Apalon, who is famous for a lot of other toolkit apps, such as Fontmania, Eggzy, Scratchable, Clipomatic, etc. Their translation app, Speak and Translate, is one of the best Spanish translators.
This app is a voice and text translator, where you Speak, and then the app Translates for you. It is an award-winning app for translation; Speak and Translate has won the 2015 App Design Award and The Love Award of 2015 as well. There are 100+ languages for text translations and 50+ for voice translations.
- It has several Apple-supported features such as iCloud integrated storage support and Apple voice recognition
- There is a language detection feature for a text-to-text mode of translation
- You can customize the translation settings such as male/female voice, speed of speech, etc. on the app
- There are unlimited free translations, but there is a paid version available for
- You can translate what you’d like to in offline mode
- Speak and Translate app is only available for iOS and takes Android devices entirely out of the question.
- This app does not store your previous translations.
Click here to download Speak and Translate.
8. Waverly Labs Translators
Waverly Labs Translators are different from most of the translators that we have talked about. It is not an app or a website, but it is the kind of translator that is a technology game-changer. Waverly Labs have created two in-ear devices that act as the best real-time translators that one could wish for.
They have the Pilot and the Ambassador, both of which have their unique designs, but follow the same purpose.
These go in your ears like headsets, and the translations provided are in real-time. While this can be quite strange to get used to, it is one of the coolest translators out there.
Waverly Labs’ products are on the expensive side, but they are an essential buy if you are required to or generally travel a lot to places where foreign languages are in abundance.
- Extremely different from all the other translators out there, because it is like a headset and translates real-time and fast, straight into your ears
- Waverly Labs can choose out of different designs, i.e., between the Pilot and Ambassador, both of which have some excellent features
- It is versatile: you can use it either only to listen or to translate what you say for others (using a separately connected speaker) or both (conversing with others).
- The device comes in different colors, so you can choose whichever you like best.
- Connects and works via your smartphone – you must download an app to accompany the device.
- Many well-known international publishing houses have written fabulous reviews about the Waverly Labs translation devices.
- The Pilot headsets are extremely expensive, with a price of $249
- The Ambassador headset is not yet out to the entire market, and you have to reserve one beforehand if you’d like to buy it.
Click here to download it on Google Play Store
Click here to download it on Apple App Store
9. Amazon Translate
If you have experience in cloud computing then go ahead with the Amazon translate service.
Read more in detail here
On Translatedict, you’ll select from over 50 dialects and utilize auto-detect for your possess tongue. Fair enter your word, state, or a huge sum of content, choose the interpretation dialect and hit the Decipher button.
You’ll see the composed interpretation and can tap the sound button to listen to it out uproarious.
In the event that you’re utilizing the interpretation in composed communication, you’ll see accommodating word and character tallies at the foot. Usually awesome for texts or social media posts where you’ve got constrained space.
Translatedict moreover gives regions exclusively for the voice interpreter and text-to-speech include. Furthermore, you’ll be able to ask offer assistance with proficient interpretations and get a cite by filling out the online frame. So, it is a perfect Spanish Translator for you.
11. Bing Translator
Another enormous title in interpreters is Bing, which employments Microsoft Interpreter. You’ll be able to select your input dialect or have the location consequently detect it as you sort.
In case you have got your receiver empowered, you’ll talk about the content you need to be interpreted, which is convenient.
After you get the interpretation, you’ve got choices to listen to it out loud in a male or female voice, share it, or look Bing with it.
And, you’ll be able to provide the interpretation a thumbs-up or thumbs-down in the event that you’d like to supply a small input. This interpreter offers over 60 dialects. Making it one of the best Spanish Translators.
In case your primary interpretation needs are English to Spanish, at that point SpanishDict is your perfect choice. Right on the most page, you’ll be able to pop within the content you wish to decipher.
But what’s decent approximately this Spanish interpreter is that it incorporates an uncommon character set as well.
After you see the interpretation box, fair tap the bolt to grow it with accent buttons. In case you have got gotten content in Spanish and ought to interpret it in English, those characters come inconveniently.
And, of course, you’ll decipher the inverse way as well. Other great highlights are the definitions and cases you get along with your interpretation.
Reverso may be a site advertising a have of free communication advances. It utilizes Neural Machine Interpretation (NMT), an approach to machine interpretation through counterfeit neural systems.
Its administrations run from interpretation, spelling, and language structure checks to word references, setting checkers, and more.
With back accessible for most of the prevalent dialects like German, Spanish, English, Chinese, Japanese, and more, it as of now serves around 60 million dynamic clients on the internet.
Separated from the online interpretation instruments, you’ll too introduce its browser expansion. Reverso is additionally accessible as an app for Android, iPhone, Mac, and Windows stages.
ImTranslator could be an awesome location for translations and comparisons at the same time. You’ll be able to get a basic interpretation, back interpretation, and comparison between PROMT, Google, and Microsoft interpreters.
The location offers tons of dialects because it joins other prevalent interpretation administrations like Google as well.
As for additional items, there are a bunch of accommodating devices just like the Back Interpretation device which consequently interprets the target content back to the original—this makes a difference you compare for precision.
Take advantage of the programmed dialect discovery, word reference, spelling, and decoder highlight with checkmarks. Or utilize the buttons to duplicate, glue, utilize text-to-speech, or share the interpretation by means of mail.
ImTranslator moreover gives uncommon emphasize characters that incorporate money, math, and company images. Making it a perfect Spanish Translator.
15. PROMT Online Translator
PROMT Online Interpreter and a good Spanish Translator do not offer as numerous dialects as other interpreters. The list is constrained to approximately 20 dialects so distant. But it does have other decent highlights. Utilize programmed dialect discovery and indeed select a point for the interpretation.
You’ll be able at that point to duplicate, glue, check the spelling, or get to a lexicon. There’s moreover a virtual console so in the event that you’re utilizing the location on a tablet, for case, popping in your words or sentences is straightforward. PROMT too offers interpretation computer programs merely can buy and download.
16. Babylon Online Translator
Whereas Babylon does offer a computer program that simply can download for interpretations, you’ll moreover check out its online alternative.
With over 75 dialects and a basic swap alternative, the location may not have the chimes and shrieks like others but is detailed to be very accurate.
If your trade circumstance might advantage from a proficient interpreter, Babylon offers that benefit as well. Just tap the Human Interpretation button on the online interpreter page, and you may be coordinated to that segment of the location for the points of interest. So, it is a good Spanish Translator for you
17. DeepL Translator
The DeepL Interpreter may be a truly cool instrument with its definitions and programmed sentence completion alternatives.
You’ll be able to select from 26 dialects and after you get the interpretation, fair double-click a word for more details. So, calling it one of the most feature-rich Spanish translators will not be a stretch.
After you select that word within the interpretation, you’ll see a dropdown box with more alternatives. You’ll be able moreover to take a look at the word definition that pops up at the foot of the page at the same time.
Also, you may see illustrations of the word being utilized in both the input and yield dialects. Usually incredible in case you’re attempting to learn the dialect you’re deciphering into.
18. Collins Dictionary Translator
On the off chance that you utilize the Collins Lexicon site for looking up definitions or equivalent words, at that point take a look at the interpreter. You’ll input content and decipher it to and from over 60 languages.
While this translator has negligible highlights, the interpretations come from Microsoft and there’s a helpful duplicate button for the content you get. In the event that you’re within the advertisement for an essential interpreter on a location with a lexicon, thesaurus, and linguistic use instruments, Collins Lexicon is the one for you.
19. The Word Point
TheWordPoint has reliably gotten the most elevated evaluations for their Spanish interpretations of all the companies we surveyed.
Advertising a differing quality of administrations, counting interpretation, translation, localization, and remote dialect editing, they utilize as it were certified interpreters and local speakers and give specialized specialists in legitimate or restorative areas.
They as well offer a certified elucidation for government or official files such as visas, acknowledgments, and accreditations when moving overseas.
What makes them stand out, in any case, is their combination of precision and sensible costs. Clients expressed their benefit dependably conveyed exact interpretations, a suggestion not reverberated as reliably for other companies.
Their costs are calculated per word on a basic/premium layered system and by tongue combine checking Spanish and English.
Client benefit is additionally a quality, with clients recommending they found company agents and interpreters respectful, productive, and proficient.
This accentuation on client fulfillment is highlighted on their site, where they energize clients to be forthright approximately their informational and inclinations so they can convey their best work. Whereas their speed isn’t uncommon, they dependably pass on on time and offer the choice for basic work.
20. Trusted Translation
In spite of the fact that numerous interpretation administrations center on composing, some of the time you would like a mediator or somebody who can interpret your talked word in-person and in genuine time, like amid a meet or trade arrangement.
Elucidation can be very troublesome and requires more than bilingual familiarity, so you need to be beyond any doubt your translator is well-trained and experienced.
Trusted Interpretations, an interpretation and elucidation administration utilized by clients counting the U.S. Armed force and Citibank, offers both continuous translations, where the translator holds up for the speaker to wrap up some time recently interpreting and synchronous elucidation, with the translator talking nearly at the same time as the speaker.
The mediators moreover have mastery deciphering in businesses as changed as publicizing, migration, and medication and put an accentuation on Spanish, distributing they possess Spanish-English online lexicon for industry-specific wording for utilizing among both its and other interpreters.
Whereas their site could be a little old-fashioned, they appear to enlist the leading interpreters accessible, such as the UN translators they have on staff.
Clients are provoked to ask a cite; the company doesn’t show it is estimating online, which we regularly consider a downside. Be that as it may, this approach is common among translators and not one of a kind to Trusted Interpretations.
In spite of the fact that its estimating isn’t straightforward, the reality that they give prepared and experienced talked word elucidation in a number of businesses and make assets for translators made them our determination for the most excellent in-person benefit for interpretation as well as translation.
21. One Hour Translation
As the title proposes, One Hour Translation prides itself on its speed, declaring that each venture is begun within one hour of receipt.
Established in 2008, they have rapidly gotten to be one of the highest-rated online administrations, with 60% of Fortune 500 companies choosing OHT for translation/localization endeavors. Hence, it is one of the best Spanish Translators.
One Hour Interpretation utilizes 25,000 language specialists in a have of specializations like legitimate, budgetary, promoting, and video amusement interpretations, making this benefit valuable for an assortment of ventures.
Archives are deciphered employing a protected innovation called WeST (Site Interpretation) which is at that point altered by a human interpreter, who is certified by the company’s exam.
Their site is of not too bad quality and simple to explore, and particularly valuable is the accessibility and clarity of their estimating. With Spanish-English common commerce substance at $0.09 per word and master occupations clocking in at $0.14 per word, costs are sensible.
Be that as it may, their client back is constrained to a contact frame and a guarantee to induce in touch “soon”—no chatbot is accessible
Our choice for best for fast turnaround, One Hour Interpretation offers fast, effective, and expertly interprets reports, profoundly appraised client benefit, and clear estimating.
Established in 2007 and with an amazing client program of huge companies counting Google, Johnson & Johnson, and British Aviation routes, Tomedes offers an assortment of administrations valuable to businesses counting localizations, interpretation, translation, translation, and substance composing.
They moreover offer an assortment of industry specializations, counting legitimate, monetary, and showcasing, depending on your range of inclination.
Tomedes does not give estimating on their site, expressing that clients must ask a cite. Be that as it may, they do clarify that the per-project taken a toll will alter based on the dialect asked, the sort of substance requiring interpretation, and the time outline required.
They do state that Spanish may be a lower-cost benefit than other dialects, but clients ought to still take the other factors into thought.
Clients report fabulous client benefits, with agents accessible 24/7. In reality, when we messaged them to ask a cite, they reacted inside minutes.
Audits too expressed that when an extension was not palatably completed, Tomedes was regretful and enthusiastic to change the record to a better standard, illustrating the company’s commitment to quality and keenness.
Due to its commitment to giving an assortment of interpretation administrations to a number of businesses and businesses at competitive costs, on the side of an amazing list of clients, Tomedes is our choice for best for businesses. So, it is a perfect Spanish Translator for you.
How We Chose the Best Translator Services
We chose the over assets based on an assortment of variables. After combing through online audits and other information, we compiled a list of 50 companies.
We at that point inspected their websites, inquired about estimating, and attempted a few of their administrations. We too checked these companies based on the quality of interpretation, estimating, speed of turnaround, differences of industry specializations, client benefit, and site quality.
Using all of these components, we limited the list down to our best choices. All of the administrations we have chosen were sensibly estimated, provoke, advertised an assortment of interpretation administrations for a number of businesses, and had easy-to-navigate websites and quality client benefits.
You must download a Spanish translator when you need to communicate with somebody in Spanish, whether a Spanish man has come to your country or you have gone to theirs.
Hopefully, this list has helped you decide which of the translator apps and websites is the most suitable for you. We hope that this list helps you enjoy your trip to Spain and allows you to more than just hola! and como estas? your way through it!