In today’s busy lifestyle, where sitting idle for a few minutes is considered a luxury, it is nearly impossible for people to remember the due dates for their bills and then pay them.
But, forgetting the dates when a certain bill is due will most definitely lead to late payment fees and not only this but other consequences such as a household without electricity or a mobile phone without connection.
This is where bill reminder apps come in; these apps help you to save the dates for your bill payments and set reminders for when a payment needs to be made.
Not only this, but certain bill reminder apps also help you maintain, monitor, and track your spending weekly or yearly.
So here we have a list of some of the best bill reminder apps for our readers to go through and know about the variety of options they can choose from according to their phone’s compatibility and convenience.
Let’s get straight into our list of bill reminder apps.
Best Bill Reminder Apps – Our Top Pick 👌👌
1. Spending Tracker
First up on our list of bill reminder apps is Spending Tracker. Offered by MH Riley Ltd., updated on the 17th of June 2021, this app is extremely user-friendly, the best feature being the instant entry of expenses, which makes it quick and super time efficient.
The app is compatible with Android and iOS platforms, making it accessible to users with various devices.
1. A fascinating feature of the app is its budget mode; by switching to it, you can set a daily, weekly, or monthly budget and then try spending by that budget to monitor and reduce expenditure.
2. Any unwanted record of bills can be easily deleted, and new bills can be added at any time the user feels like it.
3. Every unpaid bill has an option of the mark as paid right next to it; this way, whenever a payment is made, it can be marked, hence the chances to have confusion are minimized.
4. Multiple accounts can be created, such as personal and business accounts, and the expenses could be separately logged for each account.
5. The app’s aesthetics are amazing as well; the app creates visually pleasing charts of income and expenditure.
6. The app automatically syncs all your data to other Androids you have linked, thus helping to keep a constant backup of the data. The data can also be backed up to Dropbox.
7. These bills, income, and expenditures are also displayed as widgets; this makes them nearly impossible to miss or ignore.
8. There is an interesting feature known as the summary mode in which the entire summary of spending the user is displayed. It shows the current balance in the user’s account, all the expenditures, and the total income and earnings.
9. This app has a rating of 4.6 stars on the play store and requires an Android 5.0 or above to be downloaded and run.
2. Money Lover: Money Manager
Offered by Finsify, the Money Lover app is next to our list of bill reminder apps, updated on the 10th of June 2021.
This app needs an Android 5.0 or above to be downloaded and to function and has a 4.5-star rating on the play store. Money Lover is available for both Android as well as iOS systems.
1. This app makes money management easy and non-complicated; it helps users choose and save bills according to categories such as food, shopping, fuel, etc., and then save a date against the chosen category.
2. This app produces a detailed financial report which helps you track your expenses category-wise, helping keep spending habits in check.
3. The budgeting feature of this app acts as a mobile financial assistant and sends notifications and alerts if you are about to reach close to the spending limit you have set for the month.
4. It has an astounding feature known as the goal wallet; this acts like a place where you can put your money and save it. It helps to track your saving progress and hence helps to inculcate a saving habit in you.
5. Not only this, but the app also generates constant reminders for credit card bills, so your credit score never takes a dip.
6. The app keeps a detailed and well-organized list of all your previous transactions, so you can easily access all the payments you’ve ever made using this app.
3. Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app
Next in the list of bill reminder apps is this unique app known as Monefy, which comes with a feature of money tracking, so every time you make a payment, all you have to do is feed it into the app, and the app will take care of the rest for you.
This way, you do not have to remember every penny you spend. The process of feeding these expenses is as simple and hassle-free as it can be, all you have to do is just put in the amount, and that is it.
1. It produces simple and easy-to-understand comparisons of your income to your expenditure, thereby helping to boost savings by tracking down expenditure.
2. All the financial accounts can be seen at once, and the hassle of logging in to different apps to keep track of bills vanishes away.
3. It can be synced using either google drive or Dropbox.
4. The app is perfect for managing recurring and tracking payments in multiple currencies.
5. The app creates a separate list of the dates on which the bills are paid
6. This app comes with an inbuilt calculator, and this way, you do not have to exit the app every time you have to calculate an expense.
7. Another feature of the app which makes it one of the best bill reminder apps is that it is password protected. Therefore, your personal financial information remains safe and secure.
8. The latest update of the app came into the market on the 15th of June 2021, the app is available on the Android as well as iOS platforms and has a rating of 4.5 stars on the play store.
4. TimelyBills: Bills Organizer and Budget Planner
TimelyBills is one of the complete bill reminder and money management apps. It has more than 1M+ downloads and 29K reviews with a 4.6 rating on the google play store; moreover, it recently launched its iOS and Web platform.
1. Smart Bill Organizer & Reminder:- The most important feature of this app is providing bill reminders. It helps to track all your bills on the go, from credit card and utility bills to rent payments, etc.
Get your bill payment alerts and reminders so you pay on time and never spend extra on late fees. As well as, it also helps to plan for future bill payments with a preview of upcoming and overdue bill payments.
2. Budget Planner:- TimelyBills budget planner helps users to create different types of budgets like bi-weekly, weekly, monthly, or category-level monthly budgets.
It helps to control day-to-day spending across categories like shopping, groceries, housing, and more and lets you know how you are saving month on month.
3. Spending Tracker:- It helps to track and manage all your daily expenses on the go. It allows users to create different custom categories and control day-to-day spending across all these categories. It gives overspending alerts when the expenses go beyond the spending plan.
4. Accounting:- TimelyBills allows you to manage all different account types like Savings, Checking, Credit cards, Investments, etc, all in one place, which helps everyone to see their consolidated view of assets and liabilities.
For US users, it also lets the user connect accounts to their bank and automatically fetch associated transactions and balances in real-time.
5. Goal Tracking:- TimelyBills helps in tracking financial goals like debt payoff, retirement planning, buying a home, etc, and it assists users to be more confident about achieving their financial goals and setting their path to a debt-free life, as well as preparing one for emergencies.
6. Family Budgeting: Apart from individual budget planning, it also provides a way to do budgeting with family members and makes everyone more accountable for family financial health.
7. Google / Outlook Integrated calendar:- It allows you to connect bill reminders with Google and outlook calendar in just a few simple steps and leaves no possibility for forgetting any bills.
8. Private Mode: TimelyBills has various data security and privacy options. In that direction, it allows users to run the whole app functionality in private mode, where no data is shared outside the app nor on TimelyBills servers.
9. Automatic Google Drive Backup: TimelyBills allows users to take automatic backups of their data on their google drive for future reference or in case they want to switch devices.
10. Personalized Insights & Reports:- This app shows personalized and 360 views of your money and spending habits, easy-to-understand graphs, categorized reports, charts, and more.
5. Wallet: Personal Finance, Budget & Expense Tracker
Offered by BudgetBakers.com, this app falls next in the list of bill reminder apps; it is designed uniquely to act as your personalized finance assistant or manager.
1. It is developed to help users create sustainable spending plans for the future.
2. This distinctive app has a feature of bank synchronization.
3. The app helps you track your daily expenditure and lets you construct a plan on how to save maximum. The app breaks down your goals into smaller, more achievable goals.
4. In today’s fast-moving world, people hardly have any time to create spreadsheets or grab notebooks and pens for every small expenditure; the wallet app makes it much easier to track expenses on your phone.
5. The basic aim of this app is to give the user a clear view of his/her financial situation and, therefore, to help them create long-term goals to manage their finances.
6. Updated on the 18th of June 2022, this app provides its users with multiple currency support. The app is rated 4.7 stars on the play store and is very popular among users.
7. It can be run on Android and iOS devices
6. Mint: Track Expenses & Save
Next in the list of bill reminder apps, we have Mint; the basic aim of this app is to help the user create a budget and stick to it, it provides a personalized insight into the income and expenditure pattern of the user.
1. This app saves the bill payment dates and the amount to be paid. The purpose of this app is to help you save more and thereby develop sustainable spending habits.
2. It acts as a money manager for its users by tracking every penny spent and earned.
3. Not only all this, but you can also save details of your credit card payments, loan premiums, etc, on this app.
4. It has specially designed alerts to help you improve your spending habits. The bill alerts to ensure that you are never late in paying a bill and thus never have to pay any late fee.
5. It provides the user with tips and money management advice and hence makes the money-saving goals of the user more tangible and achievable.
6. Updated on the 1st of July 2021, the size of this app is 106M and can be downloaded and run on Android 5.0 and above. Offered by Intuit Inc., this app has an amazing rating of 4.5 stars on the play store; it can be used on both Android as well as iOS devices.
7. Mobills Budget Planner and Track your Finances
The motto of this app is to provide you with financial peace of mind and take off a load of stressing over bills and expenditures from your hands.
The app is packed with fascinating features and has a rating of 4.6 stars on the app store, which persuaded us to include it in our list of bill reminder apps for our readers to learn about and use.
1. The most important feature of this app is that it helps users create a customized monthly budget, which leads them to gain complete control of their finances.
2. It acts as a one-stop platform to fulfill all your finance management needs; you can create budgets, track your expenditure and meet all your financial goals using this one app.
3. Planning and careful consideration are important in all walks of life, be it day-to-day decisions or those related to money, your hard-earned money must be taken good care of, and thus, this app helps you construct a plan to spend that money wisely and helps you allocate your money into categories.
4. When using any of the bill reminder apps, the basic goal of the users is to stay out of debt and avoid any late payment charges, and this app does exactly that for its users; when using Mobills, you get constant reminders of when and what amount you need to pay.
5. The app is super easy to use and is hassle-free, so much so that even a person who has difficulty using technology can easily operate it. Mobile produces simple and easy-to-understand graphs, reports, and charts so that tracking your expenses seems much less cumbersome than it is.
6. It keeps track of credit card bills and saves the credit card limits; it has an in-built reminder to help you pay your credit card bills.
7. This is a revolutionary app that can eliminate the use of spreadsheets for budgeting purposes.
8. The app can be used online and offline with its unique cloud synchronization feature.
9. It lists all the expenses along with the geolocation at which the money was spent; the location tags work only after seeking permission from the user.
10. The spreadsheets from excel can also be imported into the app. Updated on the 30th of June 2022, this app is offered by Mobills Inc. and is installed by more than 5,000,000 users.
11. The app is available for Android and iOS users to download and use.
8. Home Budget Manager
Offered by SIRI, the Home Budget Manager makes it next to our list of bill reminder apps; updated on the 28th of November 2022, this app has a rating of 4.3 stars on the play store.
1. The app provides an integrated view of all accounts, budgets, and finances; it saves the date of payment of bills and the amount.
2. The goal of downloading this app is to stay up to date on all bill payments and to spend strictly according to the budget, thereby saving your hard-earned money.
3. The app provides a view of the total sum available in all accounts and a separate view of the available amount in each account.
4. It keeps track of every payment made from any linked accounts. Recurring bills can be saved as such, the app helps you save your income and expenditure according to categories; therefore, whenever you wish to refer to a particular expense, you can just search for it under that particular category.
5. You can sync unlimited accounts to this app, and its efficiency wouldn’t decrease.
6. It uses Dropbox synchronization so that you can store your data on multiple devices. You can make a transfer between your accounts using this app.
7. It supports more than one-sixty currency symbols.
8. The widgets display your monthly budgets and any upcoming bills. The categories of income, expenditure, and bills can be edited at any time. Moreover, there is an option to add pictures.
9. Another benefit of using this app is that it is extremely safe, thanks to its password protection.
10. There is a month-wise display of what you’ve earned and how much of it you have spent.
11. It also displays a statistical view of income and expenditure between different dates; these statistics help to check the number of times each category is used over a particular period.
12. The transactions could be duplicated or moved from one account to another; another specialty of the statistics is that you can view them for all the synced accounts or just one particular account.
13. The app has an in-built calculator so you do not have to worry about opening up a calculator separately while managing finances.
14. The data can be exported to .CSV and. Xls. The app keeps creating automatic backups so you never have to worry about losing your data.
9. Easy Bills Reminder
Offered by AA3 Apps, Easy Bills Reminder falls next in our list of bill reminder apps, updated on the 16th of April 2020, this app has a rating of 4.5 stars on the play store; it is available to download and use for both Android as well as iOS systems.
1. This app is designed in a way that it sends daily bill payment reminders to its users; the alerts for bill payment will be sent every day until the user either dismiss them or marks the bill as paid.
2. The app allows its users to adjust the aesthetics by letting them choose between the dark and light modes of display.
3. Any payments can be tracked as the app records the payment history.
4. It also lets the user make either partial or full payments, depending on the user’s convenience.
5. Backups are created to google drive, and local backups can be made.
6. The user interface is extremely simple and can be operated by anyone.
7. Easy Bills Reminder provides multiple language support, including English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Italian, and German. All these features are available on the free version of the app.
8. However, if you purchase the premium version, you can enjoy even more features and benefits, including removing ads from the app. In this app version, the users are provided with a monthly chart of receivable and payable amounts.
10. Due – Bill Reminder
Next on the list of bill reminder apps is Due-Bill Reminder, a captivation app developed by two 10th-grade students from Vidyashilp Academy, namely Rohit Manoj Kanagal and Chandrachud Malali Gowda.
1. Due happens to be one of the most popular bill reminder apps available in the market. It has an extremely simple user interface; this app helps you to save your bills under different categories.
2. The best feature of this app is that it syncs all bills with google calendar, sending timely notifications and alerts.
3. Monthly and annual subscriptions can be added to save time and make life easier.
4. You can set a reminder time for the app to send you a notification to pay a particular bill.
5. The app doesn’t need to be opened to remind you to pay a bill. It is easy to add new bills and delete obsolete ones using this app.
6. The app holds a rating of 4 stars on the play store and requires an Android 4.1 or above to be installed and used.
7. Offered by R and C Tech this app is safe and secure to use and helps avoid any overdue by providing constant reminders.
8. The app is compatible with Android and iOS platforms, making it easier for users to get their hands on it irrespective of the device they use.
Is there an app that reminds you when bills are due?
You can say NO to late payment fines, penalties, and a poor credit score using Bills Organizer & Reminder! The app’s main goal is to provide a tool that enables you to track and manage all of your bills in one location.
Bills Organizer & Reminder delivers payment reminders for upcoming bills before due dates and features dashboard-style views that let you easily see approaching bills.
So never be late on a payment, and always pay all your debts! Other excellent bill-reminder apps are TimelyBills, Money Lover, Spending Tracker, and Monefy.
What is the best app to keep track of bills?
Money Lover, TimelyBills, Wallet, Mint, Mobills Budget Planner, etc., are some of the best apps to easily track your bills and expenses.
How do I remind myself to pay my bills?
The ideal solution for you might be the monthly bill planner software. It is a simple-to-use tool that aids in keeping track of your bill payment due dates.
With this software, you can pay your bills on the same day as the due date for free, and it will automatically track the dates and send you reminders.
To help you understand your money, it generates graphs and reports. Additionally, it allows you to choose a separate account for payment, and it does so with full security encryption.
What is the best app for bill reminders for iPhones?
Bill Organizer, Bills Organizer & Reminder, Easy Bills Reminder, Bill Tracker Pro, etc., are some of the best apps for bill reminders, specially designed for iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad.
So this was our list of bill reminder apps for our readers to view and to then make the best possible decision on which app to use.
Handling our finances can often be difficult and cumbersome, but these apps make it so much easier, therefore in the fast-paced and chaotic life, we lead today these apps could minimize financial pressure and thus relieve a lot of stress.