Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Digital Planner Apps that Helps You to Organize Your Day to day Life? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out.
Everyone wants to stay organized at everything they do because being organized can be directly linked to being productive. Every business-minded person is always thinking of the list of things they need to do.
From visiting the gym, to business meetings, lunch dates, dinner dates, etc. All these activities need to be well arranged so one can always remember them.
Whether you are a lover of a paper calendar, or you need to get all your tasks, events, and meeting deadlines in one place, you need to step up your game. It’s of the essence that you grow with the world. As the world goes digital, then start planning on a digital note also.
Writing down your daily plan might be something you are used to doing. And most people so love writing that they can’t do without it. But as you know, writing down your daily activities is becoming old-fashioned because things are changing.
The world is becoming more and more digitally inclined, and millions of people are beginning to do more with their smartphones and other devices. With the multiple digital planning apps available, you no longer need to draw out your plans on paper.
Try out the digital planning apps, and you would be overwhelmed by the various options you have to explore, especially if you are a paper planner.
Now that you have decided to go digital, finding the right planning app to use might be a very daunting task because there are lots of planning apps online. These may make you start considering going back to your old ways of paper planning.
But don’t be too fast, in other for you not to feel overwhelmed, below are a few lists of digital planning apps for you to choose from and start making your plans digitally.
Best Digital Planner Apps: Our Top Pick 👌👌
1. Dreamie planner
The dreamie planner is a very simple planner that you can use to plan your day, week, month, or even the year. It is easy to use, and you can take notes and even plan on it.
It’s not just a calendar; you can turn it into your diary. The app has lots of icons for any event, and you can use the icons to mark your calendar.
The dreamie app makes planning your activities fun with its light and dark themes, and other lovely themes that make your planning activities more exciting.
If you have an existing calendar with another app, like the Google calendar, your dreamie app allows you to connect with it, back up your data and also use it on multiple devices.
Below are some of the features of the dreamie planner that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- You can use the planning app for your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly apps.
- It defines various event icons and colors for your use
- When an event has happened, it marks your event as being complete
- It allows you to connect with your email calendar
- It notifies you of your upcoming events
- It has light and dark themes, and some added lovely themes to make your writing fun
- It allows you to put a security pin on the app so it can be private.
The dreamie planning app relies on your device calendar to function properly, so you need to turn on your device calendar’s sync option. The app is free but has some in-app purchases that aren’t exactly expensive.
Any.do planning app is one of the Best Digital Planner Apps with an easy-to-use interface. It enables you to manage your task simply; it is straightforward, and also allows you to integrate with other reminder apps.
It allows you to manage multiple tasks at the same time, like your grocery list, reminders, events, etc. It’s an app that is a must-have, and when you do have it, you will stick with it.
Below are some of the features of any.do that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- It manages your shared projects and also adds tasks
- It has some color labels that enable you to differentiate your priorities by categories.
- You can use the widget feature on your home screen to add a task and monitor your to-do lists.
- You can set exclusive reminders for those special events
- It enables you to include reoccurring reminders for your event that is already ongoing.
- When you have a missed call, it reminds you of it so you can return the call
- It keeps reminding you about your follow-up meetings, so you don’t miss an important meeting or event.
Why do you need to download the Any.do a planning app?
- It is very effective when it comes to managing all of your combined tasks together
- It allows you to plan your day swiftly and quickly
- It allows you to arrange your to-do list by priority of importance
- You can automatically reschedule your task
- You can create your grocery shopping list to enable you to shop properly.
With the Any.do planning app, you can never go wrong with your daily plans. It helps you neatly organize your plans, and it supports both Android and ios devices.
The app is completely free, but if you want to enjoy access to unlimited reoccurring tasks, color tags and labels, and other features, then you need to upgrade to the premium version.
3. Google Task
The Google task digital planning app is as simple as any.do app. It does whatever you want it to do because it is a minimal app. You only need to create your task, make a description about it, and then add your subtask.
The Google task is faster, and you can easily manage your task, edit, or capture your task from anywhere because it syncs across all of your devices using your Gmail and Google calendar. This way, it gets your task done faster than you think.
Below are some of the features of the Google task that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- It captures tasks from anywhere as quickly as possible
- it allows you to edit, view, and manage your task from any device
- it allows you to add every tiny detail about the work you have at hand on your list
- it notifies you of events ahead and helps you stay on track
- its drag and drop feature allows you to organize your task by order of priority
- you can view your task through the side panel of your Gmail
- since it works together with your Gmail, you can easily create a task using an Email from your Gmail
Decide to take control of all your tasks and download the Google task planning app, and start managing your daily plan on the go. The app is free for all to download, and it is compatible with Android and ios devices.
The Todoist app is one that is dedicated and is used by over 20 million people worldwide. It’s been in existence for years, and it is one app that you can trust with your daily task.
Once you have installed the app, you can easily sign-up using your Facebook account or your Gmail account.
How to use it:-
- download and install on your phone first, then you sign-up
- get started by typing your first task and submitting it
- you can use the same method to set up a new task
- You can set a deadline by which your work will be concluded, and the app will notify you.
Below are some of the features of the Todoist app that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- it reminds you of deadlines and due dates using reminders
- it enables you to build lasting habits with recurring dates
- it uses priority levels to prioritize your task
- it has some personalized productivity trends that you can use in tracking your progress.
- Using the plus button, you can drag it anywhere to set a new task
The todoist app is something you will love because not only will it enable you to stay organized, but you can also access your task using your tablets, smartphone, and watch.
All you need do is type a command, and it will remind you of it. The app is free, but it has a premium version that you can upgrade to, and enjoy other unique features.
Evernote is another Digital Planner App that comes with other features. It’s not just a planner and an organizer app; it can also be used to take down important notes.
The app has lots of methods that you can use in taking down notes and setting reminders, methods like using the voice memo and photos.
Why choose Evernote?
- It helps you to focus on what matters most to you and also grants you access to your information whenever you need them
- It has a feature that allows you to input scanned handwritten notes, photos, images, web pages, and even audio to your reminder.
- It allows you to create organizers, notebooks, and planners and also enables you to arrange them whichever way you want, and also share with anyone you want to share it with.
- You can sync your notebooks and notes.
When it comes to Evernote, you can conveniently use it as a place where you store your daily plans and every other useful information.
Below are some of the features of the Evernote app that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- It keeps all journals and documents every event in your daily activities
- It has a feature that allows you to take notes and also create different formats like sketches, text, video, audio, etc. using the app.
- It has a camera capture feature that you can use to scan and comment on pieces of paper easily.
- You can attach pdf files, photos, and documents using the app
- It has a home screen widget that allows you to access the app easily
The Evernote app is not just a Digital Planner App, it can also be used as a digital notepad, and it has an easy-to-format word processor that can be used to process all your thoughts and memos.
The app has lots of other uses like:-
- You can automatically sync all of your notes and notebooks on any of your devices
- You not only create ideas with the app, but you can also share your ideas and discuss your notes and memos with other people who are also involved in your work.
- It can be used daily to set reminders, stay at the top of all your activities, plan holiday events, keep every thought you think you need to remain productive, and also use the notepad to create notebooks and write memos.
The Evernote app is a lovely app that you will enjoy as it is useful in every area of your life. Even in your business, you can use it to create your presentation, in your education, it can be used to take down vital notes during lectures.
Evernote is a free app, but its premium version has lots of unique features like saving your emails to Evernote, you can show notes as your presentation, you can also have access to your notes and notebooks even while offline.
If you want to enjoy all of these added features, then you can upgrade to the premium version.
At the time of our research on “Digital Planner Apps”, we found a video about “5-Hour Rule Most Successful People Started Following” which is worth watching. 🤴🏆
Wunderlist is another favorite planning app for people. It has been downloaded by many already, and it helps millions of people to put their lives on track.
The wunderlist helps people to plan their day, capture ideas, and share their work project, vacation plan, or even our grocery list with their friends and loved ones.
The wunderlist is similar to the todoist planning app, but what makes it better is that it is completely free, and there are no such restrictions on its free version.
If you are the kind of person that likes to collaborate with friends while planning, then wunderlist allows you to collaborate with your loved ones and share your list with them.
Another wonderful thing about the app is that it syncs all your devices together so you can have access to your list from anywhere.
Below are some of the features of the wunderlist app that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- The wunderlist helps you to create every list you need and also allows you to access them from all your devices.
- It allows you to share your list with ease and also collaborate with your friends and loved ones.
- It has a feature that enables you to start up a conversation about our list.
- You can attach pdf files, and photos to the app and many more that you want to attach
- If you are working with a team of people, you can delegate to-dos with them and also share the work.
- You can set reminders on the app about important dates like birthday, or an event and you will never forget
- It allows you to arrange your projects in different folders.
The wunderlist app has been installed by millions of people already, and it doesn’t have a premium version.
This means all of its features are completely free, and even when an upgrade is available, whatever feature that comes with it will still be free. It is a must-have digital planning app.
7. Microsoft to-do
You might be excited to find out that Microsoft can do a lot more for you than the usual office work you are used to. The Microsoft to-do list app was created by wunderlist team.
The Microsoft to-do list app helps you manage your daily plans and all your task, it can be said to be a very effective task management app.
The app can be used to do so many things like taking notes, making a shopping list, plan your events, set reminders, and record your collections. It makes managing your life easy and organized.
Below are some of the features of the Microsoft to-do list that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- Using the My Day feature, you can easily plan your day and also get suggestions about a task
- You can access your to-do list from anywhere and on any device
- It allows you also to share your list and assign a task to your colleagues, friends, or family member.
- It takes notes of any added task and organizes your task in groups by their topics or project
- It has a to-do widget that allows you to set reminders with a one-time or recurring date, make your task list, and switch between tasks.
- Its daily organizer is filled with colorful and bold backgrounds that can be personalized
- It can accommodate up to 25MB of files added to any task
- Its to-do list can be used for any purpose.
- Your list and task are well secured with the Microsoft 365 security
- You can add multiple Microsoft account to it.
The features of the Microsoft to-do app are endless. It helps you stay on top of your game and remain to organize daily. It is free with no premium version, and for any upgrade, it brings along lovely features for your use.
8. The happiness planner
The happiness planner app is not as common as all other planning apps, but it is also very effective in your daily life. The app assists you in cultivating happiness.
And it does this by helping you to embrace the power of self-development, mindfulness, gratitude, and think positively.
The happiness planner has a different idea from your usual planning app, and this app helps you to see the positive side of life, build your life together, bring you into the world of self-awareness and inspire you the more every day, thereby making you feel fulfilled.
Why use a happiness planner?
- It encourages you to set goals that will make you happy and fulfilled
- With the app, you can practice self-reflection in other to know yourself even better
- It encourages you to plan your life around the things and people that matter most to you
- It encourages you to change things that make you unhappy
- It allows you to set achievable and reasonable goals
- It teaches you to train your mind and think positively
- With this app, you can always reflect on your life at the end of each month to know how happy your achievements made you.
- You have the opportunity to evaluate your productivity level, health, happiness, and energy and weigh them in order of preference
- The art of resilience is what most people cant master, but with the help of this app, mastering, it will become easier.
- You get the chance to set goals for your improvement.
- Finally, you can always end each day with lots of gratitude.
Below are some of the features of the happiness planner that earned it a spot in our list of Best Digital Planner Apps.
- It has a roadmap to your happiness
- It enables you to set your monthly goals
- It also has a setting that allows you to reflect on your monthly activities
- The app has some daily inspirational quotes and articles for you
- It has a setting for you to make your daily to-do list and task.
- It has a setting that reminds you of daily exercise, as well as a healthy meal plan
- It allows for daily reflection, gratitude, and positive thinking
- You can make daily notes on the app concerning your achievements daily.
The happiness planner app opens your eyes to the realisarealizationt’s not only work and events that need to be planned. You also need to work towards getting inspired, and being happy, which is what the app does. The app is free but not without a premium version.
The app allows you to enjoy all features, including the premium features for the first thirty days after you install the app. But after that, if you want to keep enjoying the premium feature, you need to upgrade and enjoy endless quotes and happiness motivational articles.
Gone are the days where you pen down your plans for the day and end up not being able to achieve the majority of it because there was nothing to remind you about the task.
But with the help of the Digital Planner Apps, you can achieve all of your daily tasks and a lot more. It is accessible from anywhere, and once you set a reminder, it never fails to remind you.
We have been able to combine a shortlist of the very best digital planning apps for you, make a decision today and choose anyone on the list to install and start using. It will be the beginning of you staying organized and putting your life back on track.
Digital planning apps are not new, but most of them are complex, and thats why people run away from them. But the list above will help you choose the app that suits your lifestyle.