Staying in contact with family and friends has turned out to be less demanding and quicker on account of our Android cell phones. Some are spam caller, irritating outsiders, and fake insurance company, telemarketers, or other unwanted calling numbers. From now you don’t need to suffer anymore. Simply go ahead and make them block!
How to block a phone number with built-in call blocking features
Most Android have a local method to block the particular numbers. There is not a generalized way to do for all android, however, so manufacturers of regularly needed to incorporate the features with their own particular programming skins.
This is the reason that the method can be extraordinary on your particular android smartphone, as it changes from phone to phone. Obviously we can’t really go on step by step for blocking approaches each and every phone out there, however we can give you an idea and show you how it’s finished with the most popular android phones.
Call blocking on Samsung android phones
Most of you likely have Samsung android phones, so you may think about how to obstruct a phone number. Samsung is the greatest Android cell phone maker, all things considered. Trying to get rid of those unwanted spam callers?
Lets see how –
- Go to the phone application
- And choose the call log option
- Tap on the number you want to block
- Click to the “More” option on the top right corner of the screen
- Then add to auto reject list.
That’s it, it will add that number to the blocklist.
Call blocking on HTC android phones
Open the phone app
- Go to the call log
- Choose the number you want to block
- Select “block contact”.
- Select “OK”.
- You can remove the block number from blocklist in phone app.
Call blocking on LG phones
Now you will see how to block numbers in LG mobile phones, the process is pretty similar to the above. Only there are slight differences.
- Open the phone app
- Tap on the three dot icon menu on the top right corner
- Click on the “call settings”
- Select “Reject calls”
- Tap on the “+” button and add the numbers you want to block.
Third party apps for blocking phone numbers
In case if your Android phone doesn’t have an in-built feature for call-blocking or on the off chance that it does however you think that its lacking, you may consider how to block a phone number using other methods. Gratefully, you can choose one from the some third-party call blocking applications on the Google Play Store. Some of the apps like Truecaller , Call blacklist, Mr. number, Hiya, call blocker, are really going to help you in that.
The truecaller is a free and ads free android app in google play store that allows you to block spam calls and Sms for any number, it helps you to identify the caller name and identify anyone calling to you with a pop up.
Here’s general way how to use truecaller
- Download and install truecaller and launch the app with all required permissions, then click OK to continue.
- To start blocking the number simply long press the number in the app and choose block icon on top of the screen.