The MP4 file format basically contains large audio and video files. The compress MP4 used to reduce the size of audio and video files. MP4 file format is also known as MPEG-4 advanced video coding. It is a multimedia file format used to store the large video and audio files digitally. It is also used for video streaming over the internet. The video and audio files are digitally encoded using the MP4 file compressor. Two unofficial file extension is present. There are m4a and m4p which stands for protected MP4 files. Using this technology compress the video file without any data loss.
How to compress MP4 file in online:
There are more advantages to use compress MP4 and also having more flexible. MP4 files are well suited with many different types of devices like mobile, computer, and windows media player. In an online MP4 compressor using without any software download, registration, and installation. It also enables to convert all types of files and data. Compressor websites are always available online. This online MP4 compressor to compress the more than 100 video and audio files with different formats. There is more websites support to comperes the video and audio files easily. There are many online tools are available to compress the audio and video files. It is always free and easy to use. There are three steps for compressing the video files online,
Step 1: add MP4 video and audio files you want to compress
Step 2: customize MP4 settings and press the compress button
Step 3: download compressed MP4 file and save to dropbox.
Why choose the MP4 compressor:
- It is easy to use and convenient to share audio and video file
- It compresses the many inputs and output resolution format including 4k, 1080p, 720p, 480p.
- Various settings are available in this compression-like high resolution, output size, and format size.
- It is consist of privacy security
- It is suitable for audio and video streaming
- A high degree of compression with low-quality loss
- Can store more audio and video files with MPEG features
Types and features of MP4 compression:
There are two types of compress used in a compress MP4. Lossless and lossy compression techniques are used to reduce the audio and video size. In lossless compression, you can able to get the original data after the compression. You get the quality audio and video files without loss of data. In lossy compression, some data loss occurs while compressing the audio and video files. The MP4 compression uses the many factors to reduce the audio and video file size.
- The MP4 compressor used to reduce the file size without any quality loss
- Compress the audio and video files by adjusting a bit rate, encoder, file format, and frame rates
- File management and storage are major issues for all people. In such situations, the role of MP4 compressor becomes very important
- Its uses the various encoding technique for file compression
Video and audio codes used on MP4 have the possibility to compress at low data rates. So you can pick the best suited MP4 compressor to reduce audio and video file size.