In this digital world, every individual needs to stay up to date with every message or email. It can be really annoying to miss any important update or information in this competitive world.
A late response can sometimes cost huge money for the people involved in business or sales. However, one cannot remain stuck to these apps for the entire day.
Then, what’s the solution? The only way to ensure that you do not miss any update or email is to use the notification apps for Android. Notification apps notify the users about the new message or events even when they are not operating the apps.
The Android notification system is much better than the other platforms, including Windows or iOS. However, it has some shortcomings by which it becomes challenging for the users to know whether the notification is essential or not.
You can observe that it doesn’t organize things in categories like games, social, etc. The best thing about Android is that it has an open nature.
Hence, users can easily use third-party apps that can replace the Android Notification center to enhance their experience. There are many notification apps for Android that can be beneficial to the users.
Many apps present on the internet claim that they are best for notification. Hence, it becomes challenging for users to select the right one according to their requirements.
In this article, we have provided the best notification apps for Android. These apps can help you manage the notification more efficiently than Android’s default notification system.
Let’s have a look at these apps in detail. You can pick the one that suits you best according to your needs.
Best Notification Apps For Android: Our Pick 👌
1. APUS Message Center
If you are a person who cannot afford to miss any critical message or email, you must try this excellent notification app. It allows the users to have complete control over the email and messages.
This app groups all the messages from different social media apps, including Whatsapp, emails, SMS, etc.
The best thing that makes this app apart from other notification apps for Android is that it shows all the unread messages. Users can also reply to these messages of mail from notifications without even opening the app.
This app also comprises the anti-spam filter. This feature recognizes the spam messages and warns the user about the malicious messages.
It also contains a search option by which you can find important notes easily without any mess. It can keep track of missed calls too.
In the latest update, the developer also introduces a phone dialer and call record option. It allows the users to check their call records and directly make calls from this app.
This app supports various other popular applications, including Whatsapp, Facebook, Hike, Gmail, Yahoo, Twitter, Tinder, Linkedin, etc.
- This app is straightforward and easy to use.
- It groups all the unread messages from different social media platforms in one place.
- Users can directly reply to the messages from this app without even visiting the other applications.
- It comprises anti-spam filters to detect malicious messages.
- It supports many popular social media platforms, including Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- It can be messy to reply to all the messages from one platform.
- This app contains ads that can be misleading to users.
Individuals who want to try this excellent notification app can download it from the below link.
2. Floatify Lockscreen
It is one of the impressive notification apps for Android. It will keep the users up to date even when the screen of the phone is off. This app has many built-in remarkable features that make it more functional than the other notification apps.
It allows the user to select the essential apps to send the notifications. This app also consists of several customization options. Users can easily change the appearance, foreground color, notification style, etc. by using this app.
This app also includes a Quickreply feature, which allows the user to send the messages directly from the notification. It also comprises a direct reply option by which users can send many predefined messages like thanks, ok, etc.
The Smart wake feature present in this app can turn on the screen automatically when the user picks up the phone.
Users can also set the custom time of keeping the app off in the quiet hour’s feature of this app. It also allows users to filter the messages from different platforms.
This app also has a premium version, including many impressive features like Auto wake, night mode, etc.
- This app can work even when the screen of the phone is off.
- The customization options present in this app allow the user to have complete control over the notifications.
- It has a direct reply feature by which users can give replies to the messages from the notifications.
- It allows the users to select the apps for which this app will send notifications.
- This app is easy to use for new users as well.
- It can work with different social media apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, etc.
- The direct reply option works only in devices having Android 5.0 or newer versions.
- The free version of this app contains only limited features.
This app is compatible with devices having android version 4.1 or above. If you want to try this one of the best notification apps for Android.
3. Heads-up Notifications
If you are looking for a notification app for Android with an excellent user interface, then it is impossible to ignore Heads-up Notifications. It has several unique features that make it apart from others.
This app displays the latest notification in the form of a floating popup. Hence, users can read the full text and take quick actions in this app without any mess. It is compatible with all devices having the newer versions of Android after Android 3.1.
This app has many features that allow the user to have proper control over the notifications. It has five pages of customization to provide an excellent user experience.
This app also comprises a pocket-detection feature that turns on the mobile display when the user takes it out of pocket.
The thing that makes Heads-up Notification better than the other notification apps for Android is the security of privacy. It doesn’t have any internet permission to ensure the data will remain safe.
This notification app is available in 20 languages. Hence, people from various countries can access it without any mess. It is an open-source app, which means that anyone can improve it by making their own version of this app.
- This app has a friendly user interface.
- It offers several customization options to the users, including font size, notification position, etc.
- It doesn’t ask for internet permission, which means that data will remain safe by using this app.
- This app is available in 20 distinct languages.
- It is an open-source app that is entirely free to use.
- This app doesn’t give notification on a locked screen with the newest version of Android.
- It gives limited information about the notifications of the locked screen.
If you want to try this excellent notification app for your android device, you can download it from the below link.
4. Dynamic Notifications
People who never want to miss any notification even when the screen is off must try this excellent app. This app allows the users to know about the notification by discreetly lighting the smartphone.
You can also change the setting to the show preview of the information to keep you up to date. It also allows users to change the background color and images.
This app also allows the user to prioritize essential apps. You can access these crucial apps directly from the notification screen. The premium version of this app has many incredible features, making it one of the best notification apps for Android.
This app can be impressive for people who want to prevent the mess of unlocking the phone to check the notifications.
Users can also edit the night mode, widgets, brightness in the premium version of this app. Moreover, it comprises the swipe action feature in which users can choose the action for every swipe direction.
- This app has a friendly user interface and navigation. It means that people who do not have proper technical knowledge can even use it without any mess.
- It can give notifications to the users even when the screen is off.
- This app has several premium features that make it easy to use.
- It allows the users to prioritize the notifications from essential apps.
- It has a proper support team to assist the users.
- The free version of this app contains limited features.
- The paid version of this app can be expensive for users having a low budget.
- It is only compatible with devices having Android 4.3 and upper versions.
If you want to try this one of the best notification apps for Android, you can download it from the below link.
One cannot ignore this excellent app when it comes to selecting one of the best notification apps for Android.
As the name suggests, this notification app shouts or reads your notifications. Hence, it can be incredible for busy persons who never want to miss any update even when driving.
This app can also read the name of the caller when the phone is ringing. It can help you to know whether the call is necessary or not. Hence, you can decide whether to stop the vehicle or not to pick up the call.
Users can select the apps whose notifications they never want to miss by using Shouter. It can also read the content of the messages if required. There is also an option to repeat the announcement when needed.
It also comprises silent hours feature in which users can set the Shouter off for that duration. The shake to mute option allows the user to stop the notification reading by shaking the phone. The best thing about this app is that it is entirely free to use.
- This app is excellent for staying up to date during driving or cycling.
- It allows the users to set the essential apps for reading the notifications.
- It also reads the names of the caller when the phone is ringing.
- The text message reading option allows the user to read the message.
- It comprises the ‘shake to mute’ option to silent the notification if it is not essential.
- It is entirely free to use and has a friendly user interface.
- This app can sometimes read private messages in public.
- It is not compatible with Android versions below 4.3.
If you find the features of this app impressive, then you can download it from the below link.
6. FrontFlash Notification
It is one of the unique notification apps for Android due to its incredible features. This app has a distinct way of delivering notifications.
Unlike the other notifications apps for Android, this app uses the flashlight of the front camera to inform the user about any update or message. The blinking flash can quickly draw the attention of the users when any essential notification arrives.
The smartphone must have a front flash for using this app properly. It also allows the user to customize various options, including the number of flashes. The best thing about this app is that it is battery-friendly.
This app claims to use only a 2 percent battery in 24 hrs. It also allows the user to select the rear flash option to notify when the device is upside down. Moreover, users can choose the custom hours to keep this app off during sleeping or traveling.
This app doesn’t contain ads, which makes it more functional. It doesn’t require the use of root access that ensures the safety of your smartphone.
Users can also blacklist the apps for which they do not require notifications. This app is available in 18 languages, including English, Italian, Russian, German, French, and many others.
- This app uses a flashlight, which can be an excellent attention drawer.
- It allows users to change the frequency of blinks.
- It is battery-friendly and uses only 2 percent battery in 24 hours.
- Unlike other notification apps, it doesn’t contain any ads.
- It has a pocket mode by which it doesn’t use flash if it is in the pocket.
- It is entirely free and easy to use, as well.
- Users can blacklist the apps on which they don’t want to receive notifications.
- It is available in 18 languages, including German, French, English, and Arabic.
- This app is not suitable for devices that don’t contain the LED flash.
- It is only compatible with smartphones having Android 6.0 or higher versions.
People who want to try this incredible notification app can download it from the below link.
At the time of our research on Best Notification Apps For Android, we found a video about “A Strange Eye Icon That Appears on Your Phone” which is worth watching.
7. Glimpse Notifications
People who do not want to miss any vital notification must install this app. This notification app can help you to monitor all your notifications without any mess.
The interface of this app is fast and user-friendly, which makes it excellent for users. The thing that makes this app apart from other notification apps for Android is the personalization feature.
Notifications from unnecessary apps can be annoying. This app allows users to select the apps from which they need to stay updated.
Users need not press On/Off again and again button to check the notifications using this app. It can also detect the motion by which it shows a notification when you pick up the phone.
The Pocket Mode is another impressive feature of this app. It prevents the smartphone from turning on in the pocket. There is a quiet time option that prevents the screen of the phone from turning on during the night or during other bad times.
This app is also energy efficient and doesn’t utilize much charging of your smartphone. The best thing about this app is that it doesn’t collect personal information. Hence, it ensures the privacy of the users.
- This app allows users to personalize the notifications easily.
- It has a simple user interface, which makes it excellent for new users.
- It allows the users to get rid of the notifications from the necessary apps.
- This app is energy-efficient and doesn’t use much charging.
- It doesn’t collect personal information to maintain the privacy of the users.
- This app is entirely free to use.
- It doesn’t work in devices having an Android version below 5.0.
- This app includes some complicated features which can be confusing for users.
If you want to try this app on your smartphone, then you can download it from the below link.
8. Material Notification Shade
This app is for you if you want to be the master of all the notifications of your smartphone. This app has many incredible features that make it one of the best notification apps for Android.
It allows the users to customize the theme of the notification. There are tons of customization options present in this app to make the design of the notifications beautiful and attractive. You can also change the color of all the elements according to your requirement.
This app also allows the user to select the apps for the notifications. Hence, it prevents users from getting notifications from unnecessary apps. This app not only notifies you about the messages but also allows you to reply instantly.
Therefore, it can be excellent for people having a tight schedule. The best thing about this app is that it is entirely free to use.
The friendly user interface allows the users to customize the app easily without any mess. It also allows the user to select the personalized backgrounds for the notifications.
- This app is easy to use and friendly for new users.
- It has several customization options that allow users to have complete control over the notifications.
- It is entirely free to use.
- This app allows the user to reply quickly to the messages.
- It allows users to block notifications from unnecessary apps.
- It enables users to change the background of the notifications.
- It is not compatible with devices below Android 5.0.
- The customer support for this app is not very impressive.
If you want to try this notification app on your smartphone, you can download it from the below link.
In today’s world, there is a lot of competition in every field. No person in the world wants to miss any important update. However, it is not practical to check the messages or apps again and again to stay updated.
The default android notification system has many impressive features. Yet, it has several shortcomings too. If you want to manage your notifications effortlessly, then the notifications apps for Android can be a handy option.
In the above sections of this article, we have described the best notifications apps for the smartphone.
Android gives flexibility to users to manage things according to their demands. These notification apps can enhance the overall experience of the users in many ways.
It allows users to stay updated about essential messages or emails. Many apps also have the feature to block the notification from distracting apps. It means that you have proper control over the notifications by using these notification apps for Android.
In the above article, we have also provided the pros and cons of every listed app. It helps you to select the one from the above-listed notification apps that suit you best.
You must definitely give a try to any app from the above list to get rid of default monotonous notifications. Some apps also give you the freedom to customize the notification’s color, text, brightness, etc.
Hence, you can select the notification color and fonts according to your taste by using these apps.