How to Record Windows 10 Screen Using PowerPoint Office Mix
Microsoft Powerpoint is the one of the most used application in windows PC to create a presentation for your work. However, it’s also possible to record your Windows 10 PC screen with Powerpoint too. It’s not a default feature, navigate to https://mix.office.com/en-us/Home and download office mix for you PC.
Office Mix is a free add-in for PowerPoint. Everything you need to easily create and share interactive online videos
after installation, one additional tab will be added in your Powerpoint with the name of “MIX“, Here you have an option for screen recording.
- The Screen Recording box will pop up at the top of the screen.
- Choose whether you would like to record Mouse movements by clicking Record Pointer.
- Choose if you wish to record audio with your microphone by clicking Audio.
Click on Select Area to designate the area of your screen you want to record (will produce a red box on screen to designate the recording area).
- When you are ready click the Record button.
Note: There is a 3 second countdown on screen once you click Record.
- Once recording has started you can click the Pause button (pauses the recording) or the Stop button(finishes the recording).
Tip: You can use the following keyboard shortcut to stop the recording: Windows Start Key Shift Q
Hope my article “How to Record Windows 10 Screen Using PowerPoint” helps. if you have any query, feel free to comment.
Also Check:- How to Use Facebook Custom Reaction Pack