Mac OS doesn’t allow users data sharing ease with Android devices isn’t a secret to anybody. If you own an iPad or iPhone, transferring files between your devices and Android demands third-party cloud storage that is a tedious process for sure.
First, uploading the files on the cloud and then downloading those files on Android is a time-consuming task. In this fast-paced world, everyone wants prompt solutions. So, here is a quick, dynamic, and efficient data transferring software called MacDroid to sort out your concern. It acts as a bridge between Mac and Android devices.
Key Features of MacDroid
Let’s first understand why MacDroid can be your go-to option to move data.
- You can transfer files using MacDroid from Mac to Android and vice versa.
- MacDroid is a safe and reliable file sharing tool.
- This software has a user-friendly interface that allows easy moving of the data between the connected devices.
- It accesses all the files in Android’s internal and external storage both.
- The app is a useful means to transfer data from one device to another, including photos, videos, music, and other file types.
- You can move the whole folder at one go with this excellent app.
- The app even lets you edit Android files on your Mac device directly.
- Add or delete folders from SD card and internal storage to keep your mobile organized.
- You can also free up space on your phone by transferring files from the phone’s internal storage to the SD card via this app.
MacDroid supports Android, Mac, USB, and MTP devices. MacDroid operates conveniently on macOS 10.10 or later version. However, there is no strict specification for Android as well as MTP devices.
Step to Use MacDroid
Are you impressed with the fantastic and valuable features that MacDroid offers? If you are planning to use this app for Android file transfer for Mac, follow the below-given easy method.
- Download and install MacDroid on your device from its official website.
- From the main menu, click on devices.
- Now connect your Android phone or tablet to Mac using the USB cable.
- Next, select either ADB or MTP connection as per your preference.
- Then give permission to your Mac device to access your Android data by following the steps that pop on your Mac screen.
- Once the connection completes, you will find the device in the Finder folder. You’re ready to transfer data between the two operating systems.
- Now, simply select the files like pictures, videos, folders, and music you want to move on Mac or Android.
That’s it! Your data will transfer successfully in a snap.
If you have tried several tools and apps by far but only to be left disheartened, cheer up! Transferring data between Mac and Android will never be a failed task anymore when you install MacDroid. The easy to use and quick app will make your life trouble-free. It is like having Android on Mac.
Now own devices from both the operating systems without worrying about data sharing. MacDroid is a way to go! Keep your valuable data safe and secure on any device to use anytime and anywhere you want.