Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Waterproof Smartwatch to buy in 2021? 🤔 You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out. 👓
The advent of smartwatches has changed everything about watches as we have come to know it and it still continues to do so.
Before now, watches are just meant to be another form of fashion accessory and a medium to keep track of the passage of time among other mundane things, but all of this has changed significantly since the first smartwatch came to be around 1982.
In fact, the Pulsar watch which has come to be considered as the first smartwatch could only offer some features that are marginally better than what the normal watches of those generations could do.
But the innovation has grown in leaps and bounds since then that even the innovator of that watch back then would only look in awe at what the current smartwatches are offering and the prospects of more groundbreaking achievements that could follow.
Let’s ignore what could be for now and savor what we have already. The current smartwatch as we have it a modern-day wonder as it is much more than a watch.
In fact, the smartwatch can serve more than 10 purposes at the same time currently. For instance, a smartwatch is obviously a watch, but it can also be a phone, a GPS tracker, a music player, a recorder, a monitor, a virtual wallet, and a lot more important devices that are very useful to our day to day living.
This is why a lot of people don’t actually consider the cost and go all out for it when they think they can afford it. Now, we are well aware that innovation breeds innovation, and this is the case with smartwatches too.
In spite of the possibilities that come with the modern smartwatch, a lot of work is still being put into it to make it a lot better. One of the landmark features that typify a high-end smartwatch is water-resistant.
Waterproof Smartwatch is the order of the day for a lot of people now because they believe a device as useful as that would even become way better and more useful if its functionalities cannot be disturbed by water.
As such, more and more waterproof smartwatches are entering the market and people are going for them because of what they offer.
As a matter of fact, the fact that a smartwatch is waterproof is like an insurance cover on your investment and people would most definitely want to pay the extra amount that could cost just to have a device that would serve them at any point in time regardless of the weather condition or situation they find themselves.
Best Waterproof Smartwatch: Our Top Picks
Regardless of the high-performance level of smartwatches, you should still understand that not all watches that claim to be smart are really smart.
Just like in any industry, there would always be pretenders that try to emulate the good guys, but will always come up with products that fall way below the expected standard.
People would still buy these products, only to find out that they are not what they claim to be. We don’t want you to go through that phase before you can get your own smartwatch, hence, the need to provide you with the necessary guidance that would help you make the right buying decision.
As such, we have provided a list of the best waterproof smartwatches in 2021 you can get anywhere in the current market and you can easily pick your choice from the list.
1. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR Activity Tracker Watch
The LETSCOM Smart Watch represents all the great things about a modern smartwatch. This product is chicly and smartly designed to fit the need of virtually everyone regardless of sex, age, and size.
As a matter of fact, this smartwatch is currently the best seller in the market and it also represents one of the highest-rated products available in the current market.
In terms of value for money, it also represents one of the best options you can get in the current market as it comes in at just about $28, which is amazing going by what it offers.
Firstly, it is important to know this smartwatch is waterproof, which means you can use it anywhere and at every season without fear.
We are at a time when a lot of people love to work out, and if you happen to be a fitness buff, this smartwatch would come in very useful as it would help you in monitoring your heart rate and show it to you at a glance.
This watch would also monitor your overall performance while working out with detailed reports on running, jumping, maximum sprint time, average rest time, among others.
You can also track your sleeping time easily as this smartwatch will monitor the amount of time you spend sleeping and the variants of sleep you have.
In terms of connectivity, you can easily connect this smartwatch to your phone, and you would be able to receive calls and make calls, send and receive texts, have access to your mail, play music, among other functions.
Another great thing about this smartwatch is the longevity of battery life. The battery can last up to 7 days 🔋 once it has been fully charged, which means you can enjoy all the amazing features that come with this smartwatch without fear that it would go off anytime soon.
Lastly, you should know this smartwatch is lightweight at just 2.4 ounces which makes it very comfortable to wear.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR Activity Tracker Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- It comes with a very functional activity tracker that can help you track all your daily activities, including sleeping.
- It is quite affordable at a price of $28.
- It is lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
- It allows you to receive and makes calls, send and receive text messages, read emails, and do a whole lot of other things when connected to the phone via Bluetooth or other means.
- It has a long battery life of about 7 days. 🔋
- This smartwatch can only be connected to a smartphone as it doesn’t function with other devices like IPAD, personal computers, and other advanced devices.
2. Garmin Vivoactive 3, GPS Waterproof Smartwatch
The Garmin Vivoactive 3, GPS Smart Watch is an innovative smartwatch that comes with all the needed features that makes a modern-day smartwatch tick.
This product remains one of the best-selling options in the market and it also has a lot of positive reviews on Amazon. At just about $150, it is not exactly cheap, but it is worth every bit of that amount going by what you stand to enjoy by investing in this smartwatch.
What are the exciting features? First and most importantly, it is waterproof which means your investment is protected and you can use your watch during any season.
Another exciting feature that comes with this smartwatch is the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution. We discussed initially how smartwatches have become virtual wallets that allow you to make payments on the go, and we are happy to tell you this product allows you to do just that.
In fact, the Garmin brand championed this feature which allows you to make all your payments through your smartwatch.
You also get more than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps that help you to monitor your various activities in sports, and other daily activities, including sleeping and fitness level.
You can easily connect this smartwatch to your smartphone to stay updated on all fronts. Once connected, you can make or receive calls, read and reply to messages, read emails, use your social media accounts, and a lot more.
You don’t have to worry about running out of battery as the battery can last up to 7 days after one full charge. 🔋
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Garmin Vivoactive 3, GPS Waterproof Smartwatch Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- It comes with a GPS tracker to monitor your daily activities.
- It is easily connected to smartphones which would allow you to enjoy all your smartphone features.
- It has a long battery life that can last for up to 7 days after one charge.
- With the Garmin Pay contactless solution, you can easily make payments using this smartwatch.
- It comes with more than 15 preloaded sports apps which keeps you entertained at all times.
- You can easily personalize the face of the watch to suit your favorite design or style.
- It is very chic and lightweight, as it comes with a product weight of just 1.44 ounces.
- At a price of $150, this smartwatch is not one of the most affordable options out there.
- This smartwatch can only be connected to a smartphone as it doesn’t work with PC and other devices yet.
3. YAMAY Smart Watch for Android and iOS Phones
The YAMAY Smart Watch for Android and iOS Phones is one of the newest options in the market. Being a new invention means there are a lot of new features and improvements in terms of old features that come with this smartwatch.
It is also one of the best options in terms of style and design, and it also comes with a colored LED screen. As expected, this smartwatch is waterproof, which means you can use it all seasons.
In fact, you can use them during showers and even wear them while in the swimming pool. It comes with an activity tracker that would be very useful in tracking all your daily sports activities like swimming, running, and other sports.
It is also very good at tracking sleep time and monitoring your heart rate. You can also connect this smartwatch to your android and iOS smartphones. After a successful connection, you can receive notifications on calls, messages, emails, and social media messages.
Another great addition to this smartwatch is the female health tracker and reminder which will help ladies to keep track of their monthly menstrual period.
After installing your details, this smartwatch is designed to remind you of the time of your next menstrual period, ovulation, and everything related to your menstrual cycle.
In terms of battery life, there is no cause for alarm as this smartwatch can last for up to 10 days after just one full charge. 🔋
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of YAMAY Smart Watch for Android and iOS Phones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- At a price of just about $45, this smartwatch is affordable and offers great value for money.
- It comes with a very long battery life that can last up to 10 days from just a single full charge.
- It comes with a very stylish, chic, and comfortable design which means keeping it on for long won’t be an issue.
- By simply connecting it to your android or iOS device, you would be able to monitor your calls, messages, and social media accounts.
- It comes with very effective trackers that can track all your sporting activities, daily activities, and also monitor your heart rate accurately.
- It comes with the female health tracker and reminder which makes it a great option for ladies in monitoring their menstrual and reproductive cycle.
- This smartwatch cannot receive and make calls. It can’t also reply to messages as all it can do is give notifications of these events.
- The smartwatch doesn’t come with a screen protector for its LED screen which means you have to be extra careful in protecting it.
At the time of our research on “Best Waterproof Smartwatch”, we found a video about “What to Do If You Drop Your Phone In Water?” which is worth watching. 🏆
4. Topffy Touch Screen Waterproof Smartwatch
In terms of value for money, the Topffy Touch Screen Smartwatch must be one of the best options you can get anywhere in the current market. This comes in at just $31, but what you get from that investment is definitely worth way more than that.
This waterproof smartwatch comes with touch screen options, which means makes it a ‘touch and go’ device. It offers full compatibility with Android phones once you have connected it through the highly functional Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
After the connection, you can easily receive texts, calls, and emails through the smartwatch, and you would also be able to receive notifications for all of these via the device.
This smartwatch comes with a port where you can insert a SIM card which means it can even act as a standalone mobile device. You will also be able to track all your daily activities through this device, and you can also easily monitor your sports mileages through this smartwatch.
Another great feature is the anti-lost feature, which means you would be able to easily retrieve your device if lost. There is also the anti-sweat feature that is meant to protect the watch strap as well as providing you with comfort whenever you are using the watch.
In terms of battery capacity, you have a smartwatch that wouldn’t give you an issue as the expected battery life is 5 to 7 days after a full charge 🔋. This product is lightweight and offers a lot of compatibility with a wide range of android and iOS devices.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of Topffy Touch Screen Waterproof Smartwatch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- It comes with a highly effective activity monitor that helps you to keep tabs on your daily activities as well as monitor sports mileages.
- It offers wide compatibility with a lot of android and iOS mobile devices.
- It comes with the anti-lost feature which helps to retrieve the smartwatch if lost.
- The battery life is pretty strong as it is expected to last for between 5 – 7 days after a full charge.
- It is quite durable.
- At a price of just $31, it is one of the more affordable options in the current market.
- It comes with a highly functional Bluetooth 4.0 connection which ensures a very strong and stable connection with mobile devices.
- This smartwatch cannot be connected to IPADs, PCs, and other high-end devices yet.
- The strap is made of plastic and doesn’t flex which makes it quite difficult for people with a large wrist neck to wear it comfortably.
5. GARINEMAX Waterproof Smartwatch
The GARINEMAX Waterproof Smartwatch completes our 2021 list of the top waterproof smartwatches available in the current market.
This smartwatch is one of the best-rated options available on Amazon, and it is also an Amazon choice in terms of the best smartwatches on the platform.
Want to know why it is such a good option? One, it offers great value for money. It goes for just $39, and we dare to say that might be the best $39 you spend on any product this year should you opt for it.
It comes with a fitness tracker that would accurately track and monitor your heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen, and sleep time. It is also very effective in tracking sports mileages for fitness buffs.
In terms of compatibility, you can easily connect this smartwatch to all Android 5.1 (and above) devices as well as iOS 8.0(and above). The wrist band also comes with adjustable length to accommodate individuals with larger wrist necks.
It is ergonomically designed with zinc and plastic materials which makes it comfortable to wear and also durable. The battery life is also very good as it can last for between 6 – 8 days depending on how you use it from just a full charge which lasts for about 1 and a half hours.
Also, the smartwatch is very lightweight at just 3.4 ounces. Lastly, after connectivity, you can easily use this smartwatch to monitor calls, messages, emails, and your various social media accounts.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of GARINEMAX Waterproof Smartwatch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- It comes at a very affordable price of $39 which is an amazing value for money.
- It is lightweight and the strap is adjustable.
- The battery life is very good as it can last for between 6 – 8 days after a full charge.
- It is ergonomically designed with zinc alloy and plastic material which makes it durable and very comfortable to wear.
- It can accurately monitor your heart rate, blood oxygen level, and blood pressure level.
- It allows you to keep track of your calls, messages, and emails after you have connected them to your phone.
- This smartwatch only offers partial compatibility with android and iOS devices as it doesn’t work with android smartphones below Android 5.1 systems, and neither does it function with iOS smartphones below iOS 8.0 systems.
- It cannot function as a standalone device as it doesn’t come with a SIM card.
6. Glymnis Waterproof Smart Watch
The Glymnis Smart Watch is not just another smartwatch in the market. It is innovative, comes with a very impressive look, and filled with a lot of top-class features that would endear it to any smartwatch lover.
So, what’s special about Glymnis smartwatch? It can easily and accurately track up to 14 different sports which makes it very good for athletes or fitness buffs.
Your performance and milestones in sports varying from running, skipping, cycling, swimming, jogging, etc. can easily be tracked using this smartwatch.
You can also track your sleep time accurately with this smartwatch and it also comes with a heart rate monitor which is very useful in tracking your heartbeat throughout the day.
This smartwatch can be connected to your smartphone through Bluetooth. Once you have connected this smartwatch to your phone, you would definitely not miss out on any important call or meeting, even when you are not with your phone.
You can easily receive calls and texts, access your mail, and have full access to your social media pages. In terms of design, it is one of the great options out there. It comes with a 1.3 inches colored screen which adds a bit of glamour to the whole thing.
It also has a full touch screen option and it can be used without the fear of water or its elements as it is totally waterproof. In fact, you can have it on while under a shower and even in the swimming pool.
This smartwatch comes with an anti-lost feature that would help you find it in case of loss, and it can also be used to track your cell phone if you lose it. In terms of battery longevity, there won’t be an issue as the battery can last up to 15 hours from a single charge.
There is also the female health tracker that allows ladies to keep a tab on their menstrual and reproductive cycles. Other features include access to music at all times, a breathing guide, screen color adjustment, among others.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Glynnis Waterproof Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- The battery life is very good as it can go for up to 15 hours from a single charge.
- It comes with a very effective and accurate activity tracker for tracking your daily activities, and sports mileages.
- At a price of just about $43, it is quite affordable.
- You have easy access to your calls, emails, and social media page even when you are not with your smartphone once you have connected it.
- It comes with an anti-lost feature that can help you to find the watch or even your smartphone in case of loss.
- It is very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- The buyer’s guide /manual that comes with this smartwatch needs more work as it is not helpful enough.
- It is not compatible with IPAD and PCs and only offers partial compatibility with android and iOS smartphones.
7. Letsfit Waterproof Smart Watch
The Letsfit Smart Watch is an option we won’t think twice before recommending to our readers. This smartwatch remains one of the top-rated options out there in the market in terms of features and effectiveness, and it is also arguably one of the best options in terms of value for money.
It comes at just $36, and it is perfect for both genders regardless of age. This smartwatch is entirely waterproof and you can have it on while in the showers on while swimming.
Just like every top smartwatch, it is very good at tracking your daily activities including sleep time and you can also use it to track all your activities in sports and fitness.
Once you have this smartwatch connected to your phone, you can do a lot of things even without being with your phone. For instance, you can read text messages and emails, receive calls, and monitor your social media handles.
There is no way you are also going to miss any call or message as there is a notification for calls and messages enhanced on this device. You don’t need to be with your phone to have a grip on your music playlist as this smartwatch would ensure you have access to all your music playlists and select whichever you want independent of your phone.
In terms of battery life, there is no cause for alarm as the battery can last for as long as 10 days and up to 40 days in standby mode from just a complete charge.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Letsfit Waterproof Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- This smartwatch allows you to control your music playlist without your phone.
- It is designed to be light and comfortable which makes it easy to have on for a long time.
- The battery can last for up to 10 days from a single charge.
- It comes with a very functional activity tracker that helps you monitor your daily activities as well as keeping tabs on sports and fitness performances.
- You won’t miss out on any important call or message as this wristwatch comes with notifications for messages and calls once connected to your smartphone.
- The smartwatch is very affordable and offers good value for money.
- It doesn’t support Wi-Fi.
- It offers only partial compatibility with android and iOS smartphones.
8. FITVII GPS Smart Watch
The FITVII GPS Smart Watch offers real quality and stylish design, and it comes highly recommended if you are looking for a smartwatch that looks really great and chic, whilst still being able to do the other important things you desire.
It’s not expensive at about $80, but it is also not one of the cheapest options in the market. Just like most modern smartwatches, it can be used by both genders and it comes in three different colors, all at the same price.
This waterproof smartwatch comes with a very powerful GPS tracker, which would help you in tracking all your daily activities accurately.
It can accurately track your activities in over 17 sports which makes it one of the best trackers in the market, and it can also monitor your heart rate consistently all through the day.
Once connected to the compatible android and apple phones via the 4.2 Bluetooth systems, you would have access to your messages and emails, while also getting notifications for calls.
You would also get notifications from your social media handles. This smartwatch comes with a good internal memory which allows it to save messages, music, and contacts.
It is also lightweight which makes it very easy to wear. The battery life is also good as it can last for up to 7 days from a single full charge.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the FITVII GPS Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- It comes with very long battery life.
- It is lightweight at just 1.76 ounces, which means you can wear it comfortably throughout the day without fuss.
- It comes with a very powerful GPS tracker which ensures it accurately tracks all your daily activities in sports.
- It comes with a very good heart monitor which monitors the heartbeat 24/7.
- You have easy access to your messages and social media handles even without holding your smartphone.
- It is only compatible with smartphones that are iOS 9.0 or above and android 4.4 or above which means users with mobile devices currently below these operating systems can’t connect their smartphones to the smartwatch.
9. GoZheec Smart Watch
The GoZheec Smart Watch comes with a lot of amazing features, and it has also garnered a lot of positive reviews from buyers in recent times.
After thorough consideration, we have counted it worthy as one of the best waterproof smartwatches you can get in the current market.
First, it comes with an all-day activity tracker that helps you to accurately track all your daily activities. This includes up to 10 types of sports activities as well as your sleep time.
It is also capable of accurately monitoring your heart rate throughout the day, as well as keeping track of other health matters like blood pressure and blood oxygen levels.
It comes with a 1.3 inches colored screen which can also be personalized to your desired brightness levels. This smartwatch could serve as your real manager as you have other features such as alarm clocks, calendars, reminders, etc. that would help you to manage your time and activities all day.
It also comes with an anti-lost feature that ensures you retrieve it when lost. You can also use this feature to locate your smartphone is lost.
This smartwatch offers easy connection to your smartphones (androids and iOS) through Bluetooth, and once you have connected, you can easily do without your phone as you would get access to your music playlists, messages, and mails as well as your social media handles.
You don’t have to fret about the battery life as it can last for up to 5 days from just a full charge. To get one of these, you would only need to part with $43, an amount that looks like a bargain considering what this smartwatch brings to the table.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the GoZheec Smart Watch that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- It comes with an anti-lost feature which would help you to find it easily in case of loss.
- It can accurately track up to 10 sports mode.
- It helps in monitoring the heart rate throughout the day.
- At a price of just $43, it is affordable and represents great value for money.
- The battery can last for up to 5 days from just an hour of charging.
- You can easily keep tabs on your calls, messages, and social media updates by connecting with your smartphone.
- It only offers partial compatibility with iOS phones and there is no room for app synchronization.
10. Apple Watch Series 3
The Apple brand is synonymous to class, style, quality, and finesse, and the Apple Watch Series 3 doesn’t disappoint.
If you are considering a tested and trusted waterproof smartwatch that you won’t have to doubt for a second, then, you shouldn’t dither and go all out for this beauty from the prestigious apple brand.
From the design and look only, you’d know immediately that this is a top-class smartwatch. It has an aluminum case and a superbly finished band that oozes style and comfort.
All of these didn’t come cheaply though, as you would have to dole out $189 to get one of these. So, what do you get by investing in this impressive product? First, you would get an assured and accurate tracking of the heart rate.
In fact, you would get both low and high heart rate notifications, and you would also be able to properly and accurately keep track of all your other daily activities in health, sleeping as well as engagement in sports and fitness.
One of the not-so-common features that come with this smartwatch is the fact you will be able to share your mileages with friends. Not only that, as you will be able to enter into competitions with friends, while also getting alerts for cadence and pace.
The GPS tracker that comes with this smartwatch is very powerful which ensures accuracy, and buyers would also get all the apple guarantees.
You can also make and receive calls, whilst also sending messages and emails with this smartwatch. Since you have access to the apple system, it means you can listen to apple music and podcasts with this smartwatch.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Apple Watch Series 3 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Waterproof Smartwatch to getting in 2021.
- It is waterproof.
- It comes with a very powerful GPS that allows for assured and accurate tracking of daily activities’ data.
- You can make calls and send messages with this smartwatch.
- It comes with a top-quality design which makes it very durable.
- It can be easily connected to your apple and android smartphones.
- At a price of $189, this smartwatch is quite expensive.
important, and we believe this to be the reason why all manufacturers deem it as an essential feature.
Best Waterproof Smartwatch: What To Consider
Are you on the verge of investing in a Waterproof Smartwatch? It’s a great thing to do, but, hold on a bit, as there are some things you must look out for in the product you are about to pay for before making the final buying decision.
These factors or features are very vital and they are what would determine how much you would enjoy your investment in the long run. As such, here are some of the things you should definitely look out for.
- Compatibility with other devices (especially smartphones).
- Battery life.
- Effectiveness of the tracking activities.
- Comfort and adaptability of the wristband.
- Internal memory.
- Value for money.
- Buyers’ reviews.
These and a host of other things would help you in making the right buying decision that you would end up enjoying in the end.
Are Smart Watches Waterproof?
In the past couple of years, nearly all the smartwatches in the market seem to be waterproof. In fact, we think one of the most important features that make a watch a smartwatch is its ability to work perfectly regardless of water or moisture.
As a result of this, a lot of people have been asking if all smartwatches are waterproof. Well, the simple answer is, no. Not all smartwatches are waterproof.
In fact, there are a lot of smartwatches out there that could easily be damaged by coming in contact with water and moisture.
However, most of the new products that have come into the market since 2018 usually have the waterproof feature because it is an important feature that a lot of buyers consider very important, and we believe this to be the reason why all manufacturers deem it as an essential feature.
All of the opinions in this article represent our position on the best options you can get in the current market as it regards waterproof smartwatches. We can confirm that this article was put together based on research, reviews, and market data.
You can make your buying decision based on this article as it is free of any bias and favoritism to any brand or product.