Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Waterproof Smartwatch to buy in 2022? 🤔 You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay, let’s find out. 👓
The advent of smartwatches has changed everything about watches as we know them and continues to do so.
Before now, watches were just meant to be another form of fashion accessory and a medium to keep track of the passage of time, among other mundane things, but all of this has changed significantly since the first smartwatch came to be around 1982.
The Pulsar watch, which has come to be considered the first smartwatch, could only offer some features that are marginally better than what the normal watches of those generations could do.
But the innovation has grown in leaps and bounds since then that even the innovator of that watch would only look in awe at what the current smartwatches are offering and the prospects of more groundbreaking achievements that could follow.
Let’s ignore what could be for now and savor what we already have. The current smartwatch is a modern-day wonder as it is much more than a watch.
The smartwatch can serve more than ten purposes at the same time currently. For instance, a smartwatch is a watch, but it can also be a phone, a GPS tracker, a music player, a recorder, a monitor, a virtual wallet, and a lot more important devices that are very useful to our day-to-day living.
This is why many people don’t consider the cost and go all out for it when they think they can afford it. We know that innovation breeds innovation, which is the case with smartwatches.
Despite the possibilities of the modern smartwatch, much work is still being put into it to make it a lot better. One of the landmark features that typify a high-end smartwatch is water-resistant.
A Smartwatch is the order of the day for many people now because they believe a device as useful as that would become even better and more useful if its functionalities cannot be disturbed by water.
As such, more and more waterproof smartwatches are entering the market, and people are going for them because of what they offer.
The fact that a smartwatch is waterproof is like an insurance cover on your investment, and people would most definitely want to pay the extra amount that could cost to have a device that would serve them at any time regardless of the weather condition or situation they find themselves.
Best Waterproof Smartwatch – Our Top Picks
Regardless of the high-performance level of smartwatches, it would be best if you still understood that not all watches that claim to be smart are really smart.
Like in any industry, there would always be pretenders that try to emulate the good guys but will always come up with products that fall way below the expected standard.
People would still buy these products, only to discover that they are not what they claim to be. We don’t want you to go through that phase before you can get your smartwatch. Hence, we need to provide you with the necessary guidance to help you make the right buying decision.
As such, we have provided a list of the best waterproof smartwatches in 2022 you can get anywhere in the current market and easily pick your choice from the list.
1. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR Activity Tracker Watch
The LETSCOM Smart Watch represents all the great things about a modern smartwatch. This product is chicly and smartly designed to fit the need of virtually everyone regardless of sex, age, and size.
This smartwatch is currently the best seller in the market and represents one of the highest-rated products available in the current market.
In terms of value for money, it also represents one of the best options you can get in the current market as it comes in at just about $28, which is amazing going by what it offers.
Firstly, it is important to know that this smartwatch is waterproof, which means you can use it anywhere and every season without fear.
We are at a time when a lot of people love to work out, and if you happen to be a fitness buff, this smartwatch would be useful as it would help you monitor your heart rate and show it to you at a glance.
This watch would also monitor your overall performance while working out with detailed reports on running, jumping, maximum sprint time, and average rest time, among others.
You can also track your sleeping time easily as this smartwatch will monitor the amount of time you spend sleeping and the variants of sleep you have.
In terms of connectivity, you can easily connect this smartwatch to your phone, receive calls and make calls, send and receive texts, access your mail, and play music, among other functions.
Another great thing about this smartwatch is the longevity of its battery life. The battery can last up to 7 days 🔋 once fully charged, which means you can enjoy all the amazing features of this smartwatch without fear that it will go off anytime soon.
Lastly, you should know this smartwatch is lightweight at just 2.4 ounces, making it very comfortable to wear.
- It has a functional activity tracker that can help you track all your daily activities, including sleeping.
- It is quite affordable at $28.
- It is lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
- It allows you to receive and makes calls, send and receive text messages, read emails, and do many other things when connected to the phone via Bluetooth or other means.
- It has a long battery life of about seven days. 🔋
- This smartwatch can only be connected to a smartphone as it doesn’t function with other devices like IPAD, personal computers, and other advanced devices.
2. Garmin Vivoactive 3
The Garmin Vivoactive 3, GPS Smart Watch is an innovative smartwatch with all the needed features that make a modern-day smartwatch tick.
This product remains one of the best-selling options in the market and has many positive reviews on Amazon. It is not cheap at just about $150, but it is worth every bit of that amount going by what you stand to enjoy by investing in this smartwatch.
What are the exciting features? First and most importantly, it is waterproof, so your investment is protected, and you can use your watch during any season.
Another exciting feature of this smartwatch is the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution. We discussed initially how smartwatches had become virtual wallets that allow you to make payments on the go, and we are happy to tell you this product allows you to do just that.
The Garmin brand championed this feature, allowing you to make all your payments through your smartwatch.
You also get more than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps that help you to monitor your various activities in sports, and other daily activities, including sleeping and fitness level.
You can easily connect this smartwatch to your smartphone to stay updated. Once connected, you can make or receive calls, read and reply to messages, read emails, use your social media accounts, and much more.
You don’t have to worry about running out of battery as the battery can last up to 7 days after one full charge. 🔋
- It comes with a GPS tracker to monitor your daily activities.
- It is easily connected to smartphones, allowing you to enjoy all your smartphone features.
- It has a long battery life lasting up to 7 days after one charge.
- With the Garmin Pay contactless solution, you can easily make payments using this smartwatch.
- It comes with more than 15 preloaded sports apps that keep you entertained.
- You can easily personalize the face of the watch to suit your favorite design or style.
- It is chic and lightweight, with a product weight of just 1.44 ounces.
- For $150, this smartwatch is not one of the most affordable options.
- This smartwatch can only be connected to a smartphone as it doesn’t work with PC and other devices yet.
3. YAMAY Smart Watch for Android and iOS Phones
The YAMAY Smart Watch for Android and iOS Phones is one of the newest options on the market. Being a new invention means there are a lot of new features and improvements in terms of the old features that come with this smartwatch.
It is also one of the best options in terms of style and design, and it also comes with a colored LED screen. As expected, this smartwatch is waterproof, which means you can use it all seasons.
You can use them during showers and wear them in the swimming pool. It comes with an activity tracker that would be very useful in tracking all your daily sports activities like swimming, running, and other sports.
It is also very good at tracking sleep time and heart rate. You can also connect this smartwatch to your android and iOS smartphones.
After a successful connection, you can receive notifications on calls, messages, emails, and social media messages.
Another great addition to this smartwatch is the female health tracker and reminder, which will help ladies to keep track of their monthly menstrual period.
After installing your details, this smartwatch is designed to remind you of the time of your next menstrual period, ovulation, and everything related to your menstrual cycle.
In terms of battery life, there is no cause for alarm, as this smartwatch can last up to 10 days after just one full charge. 🔋
- At a price of just about $45, this smartwatch is affordable and offers great value for money.
- It has a very long battery life lasting up to 10 days from just a single full charge.
- It comes with a stylish, chic, and comfortable design, so keeping it on for long won’t be an issue.
- By connecting it to your android or iOS device, you will be able to monitor your calls, messages, and social media accounts.
- It comes with very effective trackers that can track all your sporting activities and daily activities and also monitor your heart rate accurately.
- It comes with a female health tracker and reminder, which makes it a great option for ladies to monitor their menstrual and reproductive cycles.
- This smartwatch cannot receive and make calls. It can’t also reply to messages as all it can do is give notifications of these events.
- The smartwatch doesn’t have a screen protector for its LED screen, so you have to be extra careful in protecting it.
At the time of our research on Smartwatch” we found a video about “What to Do If You Drop Your Phone In Water?” worth watching. 🏆
4. Topffy Touch Screen Smartwatch
In terms of value for money, the Topffy Touch Screen Smartwatch must be one of the best options you can get anywhere in the current market.
This comes in at just $31, but what you get from that investment is worth way more than that.
This smartwatch comes with touchscreen options, making it a ‘touch and go’ device. It offers full compatibility with Android phones once you have connected it through the highly functional Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
After the connection, you can easily receive texts, calls, and emails through the smartwatch, and you would also be able to receive notifications for all of these via the device.
This smartwatch comes with a port where you can insert a SIM card which means it can even act as a standalone mobile device. You will also be able to track all your daily activities through this device and easily monitor your sports mileage through this smartwatch.
Another great feature is the anti-lost feature, which can easily retrieve your device if lost. The anti-sweat feature is also meant to protect the watch strap and provide comfort whenever you use the watch.
In terms of battery capacity, you have a smartwatch that wouldn’t give you an issue as the expected battery life is 5 to 7 days after a full charge 🔋. This product is lightweight and offers a lot of compatibility with a wide range of android and iOS devices.
- It comes with a highly effective activity monitor that helps you monitor your daily activities and sports mileage.
- It offers wide compatibility with a lot of android and iOS mobile devices.
- It has an anti-lost feature that helps retrieve the smartwatch if lost.
- The battery life is pretty strong, as it is expected to last between 5 – 7 days after a full charge.
- It is quite durable.
- At a price of just $31, it is one of the more affordable options in the current market.
- It comes with a highly functional Bluetooth 4.0 connection, ensuring a strong and stable connection with mobile devices.
- This smartwatch cannot be connected to IPADs, PCs, and other high-end devices yet.
- The strap is made of plastic and doesn’t flex, making it quite difficult for people with a large wrist neck to wear it comfortably.
The GARINEMAX completes our best waterproof smartwatch for android 2022 list of the top smartwatches available.
This smartwatch is one of the best-rated options available on Amazon, and it is also an Amazon choice in terms of the best smartwatches on the platform.
Want to know why it is such a good option? One, it offers great value for money. It goes for just $39, and we dare to say that might be the best $39 you spend on any product this year should you opt for it.
It comes with a fitness tracker that accurately tracks and monitors your heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen, and sleep time. It is also very effective in tracking sports mileage for fitness buffs.
Regarding compatibility, you can easily connect this smartwatch to all Android 5.1 (and above) devices and iOS 8.0(and above). The wristband also comes with an adjustable length to accommodate individuals with larger wrist necks.
It is ergonomically designed with zinc and plastic materials, making it comfortable and durable. The battery life is also very good as it can last between 6 – 8 days depending on how you use it from a full charge that lasts for about one and a half hours.
Also, the smartwatch is very lightweight at just 3.4 ounces. Lastly, you can easily use this smartwatch to monitor calls, messages, emails, and your social media accounts after connectivity.
- It comes at a very affordable price of $39, which is an amazing value.
- It is lightweight, and the strap is adjustable.
- The battery life is very good, lasting 6 – 8 days after a full charge.
- It is ergonomically designed with zinc alloy and plastic material, making it durable and comfortable to wear.
- It can accurately monitor your heart rate, blood oxygen, and blood pressure.
- It allows you to keep track of your calls, messages, and emails after you have connected them to your phone.
- This smartwatch only offers partial compatibility with Android and iOS devices as it doesn’t work with android smartphones below Android 5.1 systems, and neither does it function with iOS smartphones below iOS 8.0 systems.
- It cannot function as a standalone device as it doesn’t come with a SIM card.
6. Glymnis Waterproof Smart Watch
The Glymnis Smart Watch is not just another smartwatch in the market. It is innovative, has a very impressive look, and is filled with many top-class features that would endear it to any smartwatch lover.
So, what’s special about Glymnis smartwatch? It can easily and accurately track up to 14 sports, making it very good for athletes or fitness buffs.
Your performance and milestones in sports, varying from running, skipping, cycling, swimming, jogging, etc., can easily be tracked using this smartwatch.
You can also track your sleep time accurately with this smartwatch, and it also comes with a heart rate monitor, which is very useful in tracking your heartbeat throughout the day.
This smartwatch can be connected to your smartphone through Bluetooth. Once you have connected this smartwatch to your phone, you will not miss out on any important call or meeting, even when you are not with your phone.
You can easily receive calls and texts, access your mail, and have full access to your social media pages. In terms of design, it is one of the great options. It comes with 1.3 inches colored screen, which adds a bit of glamour to the whole thing.
It also has a full touch screen option, and it can be used without the fear of water or its elements as it is waterproof. You can have it on while in a shower and even in the swimming pool.
This smartwatch comes with an anti-lost feature that would help you find it in case of loss, and it can also be used to track your cell phone if you lose it. In terms of battery longevity, there won’t be an issue as the battery can last up to 15 hours on a single charge.
The female health tracker lets ladies keep a tab on their menstrual and reproductive cycles. Other features include access to music at all times, a breathing guide, and screen color adjustment.
- The battery life is very good, as it can go up to 15 hours on a single charge.
- It has a very effective and accurate activity tracker for tracking your daily activities and sports mileage.
- At a price of just about $43, it is quite affordable.
- You have easy access to your calls, emails, and social media page even when you are not with your smartphone once you have connected it.
- It has an anti-lost feature that can help you find the watch or even your smartphone in case of loss.
- It is very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- The buyer’s guide /manual with this smartwatch needs more work as it is not helpful enough.
- It is not compatible with IPAD and PCs and only partially with android and iOS smartphones.
7. Letsfit Waterproof Smart Watch
The Letsfit Smart Watch is an option we won’t think twice before recommending to our readers. This smartwatch remains one of the top-rated options in the market in terms of features and effectiveness, and it is also arguably one of the best options in terms of value for money.
It comes at just $36 and is perfect for both genders, regardless of age. This smartwatch is entirely waterproof; you can have it on while in the shower on while swimming.
Like every top smartwatch, it is very good at tracking your daily activities, including sleep time, and you can also use it to track all your activities in sports and fitness.
Once you have this smartwatch connected to your phone, you can do many things even without being with your phone. For instance, you can read text messages and emails, receive calls, and monitor your social media handles.
There is no way you will also miss any call or message as there is a notification for calls and messages enhanced on this device. You don’t need to be with your phone to grip your music playlist as this smartwatch would ensure you have access to all your music playlists and select whichever you want independent of your phone.
In terms of battery life, there is no cause for alarm as the battery can last for as long as ten days and up to 40 days in standby mode from a complete charge.
- This smartwatch allows you to control your music playlist without your phone.
- It is designed to be light and comfortable, making it easy to have on for a long time.
- The battery can last for up to 10 days on a single charge.
- It has a very functional activity tracker that helps you monitor your daily activities and keep tabs on sports and fitness performances.
- You won’t miss out on any important call or message as this wristwatch comes with notifications for messages and calls once connected to your smartphone.
- The smartwatch is very affordable and offers good value for money.
- It doesn’t support Wi-Fi.
- It offers only partial compatibility with android and iOS smartphones.
8. FITVII GPS Smart Watch
The FITVII GPS Smart Watch offers real quality and stylish design. It is highly recommended if you are looking for a smartwatch that looks great and chic, while still being able to do the other important things you desire.
It’s not expensive at about $80, but it is also not one of the cheapest options in the market. Just like most modern smartwatches, it can be used by both genders, and it comes in three different colors, all at the same price.
This waterproof smartwatch has a powerful GPS tracker, which would help you track your daily activities accurately.
It can accurately track your activities in over 17 sports, making it one of the best trackers in the market, and it can also monitor your heart rate consistently throughout the day.
Once connected to compatible android and apple phones via the 4.2 Bluetooth systems, you will have access to your messages and emails while getting notifications for calls.
You would also get notifications from your social media handles. This smartwatch has good internal memory, saving messages, music, and contacts.
It is also lightweight, which makes it very easy to wear. The battery life is also good as it can last up to 7 days from a single full charge.
- It comes with a very long battery life.
- It is lightweight at just 1.76 ounces so you can wear it comfortably throughout the day without fuss.
- It comes with a powerful GPS tracker that accurately tracks all your daily activities in sports.
- It has a very good heart monitor, which monitors the heartbeat 24/7.
- You can easily access your messages, and social media handles without holding your smartphone.
- It is only compatible with iOS 9.0 or above smartphones and Android 4.4 or above, which means users with mobile devices currently below these operating systems can’t connect their smartphones to the smartwatch.
9. GoZheec Smart Watch
The GoZheec Smart Watch comes with a lot of amazing features, and it has also garnered a lot of positive reviews from buyers in recent times.
After thorough consideration, we have counted it worthy as one of the best waterproof smartwatches you can get in the current market.
First, it comes with an all-day activity tracker that helps you to track all your daily activities accurately. This includes up to 10 types of sports activities as well as your sleep time.
It is also capable of accurately monitoring your heart rate throughout the day and keeping track of other health matters like blood pressure and oxygen levels.
It comes with a 1.3 inches colored screen which can also be personalized to your desired brightness levels. This smartwatch could be your real manager as you have other features, such as alarm clocks, calendars, reminders, etc., that would help you manage your time and activities all day.
It also has an anti-lost feature that ensures you retrieve it when lost. You can also use this feature to locate your smartphone is lost.
This smartwatch easily connects your smartphones (Android and iOS) through Bluetooth. Once you have connected, you can easily do without your phone as you would get access to your music playlists, messages, emails, and social media handles.
You don’t have to fret about the battery life, as it can last up to 5 days from a full charge. To get one of these, you would only need to pay $43, which looks like a bargain considering what this smartwatch brings to the table.
- It comes with an anti-lost feature which would help you to find it easily in case of loss.
- It can accurately track up to 10 sports modes.
- It helps in monitoring the heart rate throughout the day.
- At a price of just $43, it is affordable and represents great value for money.
- The battery can last up to 5 days from just an hour of charging.
- Connecting with your smartphone lets, you easily keep tabs on your calls, messages, and social media updates.
- It only offers partial compatibility with iOS phones, and there is no room for app synchronization.
10. Apple Watch Series 3
The Apple brand is synonymous with class, style, quality, and finesse, and the Apple Watch Series 3 doesn’t disappoint.
If you are considering a tested and trusted waterproof smartwatch that you won’t have to doubt for a second, you shouldn’t dither and go all out for this beauty from the prestigious apple brand.
You’d immediately know from the design and look that this is a top-class smartwatch. It has an aluminum case and a superbly finished band that oozes style and comfort.
All of these didn’t come cheaply, though, as you would have to dole out $189 to get one of these. So, what do you get by investing in this impressive product? First, you would get assured and accurate heart rate tracking.
You would get both low and high heart rate notifications and be able to properly and accurately keep track of all your other daily activities in health, sleeping, and engagement in sports and fitness.
One of the not-so-common features that come with this smartwatch is the fact you will be able to share your mileage with friends. Not only that, you will be able to enter competitions with friends while getting alerts for cadence and pace.
The GPS tracker with this smartwatch is very powerful, ensuring accuracy, and buyers would also get all the apple guarantees.
With this smartwatch, you can also make and receive calls while also sending messages and emails. Since you have access to the apple system, you can listen to apple music and podcasts with this smartwatch.
- It is waterproof.
- It has a powerful GPS allows for assured and accurate tracking of daily activities’ data.
- You can make calls and send messages with this smartwatch.
- It comes with a top-quality design which makes it very durable.
- It can be easily connected to your apple and android smartphones.
- For $189, this smartwatch is quite expensive.
important, and we believe this is why all manufacturers deem it an essential feature.Check Price on Amazon
Best Waterproof Smartwatch: What To Consider
Are you on the verge of investing in a Waterproof Smartwatch? It’s a great thing to do but hold on a bit, as there are some things you must look out for in the product you are about to pay for before making the final buying decision.
These factors or features are very vital, and they are what would determine how much you would enjoy your investment in the long run. As such, here are some of the things you should look out for.
- Compatibility with other devices (especially smartphones).
- Battery life.
- Effectiveness of the tracking activities.
- Comfort and adaptability of the wristband.
- Internal memory.
- Value for money.
- Buyers’ reviews.
These and a host of other things would help you make the right buying decision that you would enjoy in the end.
Are Smart Watches Waterproof?
In the past couple of years, nearly all the smartwatches in the market seem to be waterproof. One of the most important features that make a watch a smartwatch is its ability to work perfectly regardless of water or moisture.
As a result of this, a lot of people have been asking if all smartwatches are waterproof. Well, the simple answer is no. Not all smartwatches are waterproof.
In fact, there are a lot of smartwatches out there that could easily be damaged by coming in contact with water and moisture.
However, most new products that have come into the market since 2018 usually have the waterproof feature because it is an important feature that many buyers consider very important. We believe this is why all manufacturers deem it an essential feature.
All of the opinions in this article represent our position on the best options you can get in the current market as regards waterproof smartwatches. We can confirm that this article was put together based on research, reviews, and market data.
You can make your buying decision based on this article as it is free of bias and favoritism to any brand or product.