Ready to find out the Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ To Buy in 2020. 🕵️♀️
This Buyer’s Guide contains 9 Of The Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ that we selected based on their Features/Specifications, Design, and Reviews.
Let’s get started. 📗
Hey friend! So, you have booked a week-long trip for you and your friends or family to one of the best skiing locations in the world, and you have packed your boots, skis, poles, gloves, helmet, all your high-tech winter thermal wears, and your HD cam, and you are ready to hit the slopes and have fun at your next winter sporting trip, but wait! aren’t you forgetting an important piece of gear?
What could this be?🤔 You definitely will require a great pair of ski goggles to assist you to stay safe while skiing and enjoy the experience and scenery more.
You should know that this piece of gear isn’t just to complete the look it has a couple of benefits, including the main ones briefly pointed out above, which are:
1. The most obvious reason is that a ski goggle is meant to protect your eyes from the effects of the cold weather that could make your eyes sore and too also shield them from little particles that could get into your eyes, and probably lead to an accident.
2. It could also help improve your vision while you are on the slopes which is also crucial to ski accident prevention. The goggles can help reduce the effects of glares on days that the sun is brighter especially goggles with polarized lenses.
Also, they improve contrast for safer navigation on the slopes and improve your general field of view.
These are some of the reasons why ski goggles are very important to shop for and take with you on your skiing trip.
When shopping for a trusty ski goggle, you might want to ensure you purchase one that is built to deliver the best user experience and keep you safer out there.
So, in this post, we shall be recommending and reviewing some of the best Ski goggles from the best brands (in no particular order) that are very affordable and priced under $100 for those who don’t want to spend a small fortune on ski goggles but still want one that looks good and performs very well.
We shall be listing ski goggles that a great for the adults including beginners and pros and also for the kids who will be coming on the trip with you or are training to become champion athletes in the future.
No use keeping you waiting any longer buddy, let’s get to exploring…
Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $: Our Top Pick 👌👌
1. JetBlaze Ski Goggles
So, the first product we will be taking a look at is the JetBlaze Ski Goggles. From high-tech design and features to high comfortability and pretty high style points, this great product offers good value for money and is very affordable.
One noteworthy design feature of the JetBlaze goggle is that it has a spherical style frameless design, which means that it offers a broad and unobstructed field of view for the high-risk skiers and even beginners that want to keep a keen eye on the snowy trail.
Also, the interchangeable design makes the product very versatile as it allows users to switch between the different colors of lenses which allows them to change to a that match the color of their clothing and gear and is ideal for night or daytime. It is perfect for the grownups (unisex) and even young adults.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the JetBlaze Ski Goggles that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- The JetBlaze interchangeable design allows for easy assembly and vice-versa, it’s 8 magnetic locks ensure that the magnetic lens is held securely. It also has an additional side-clip locking system for even better protection.
- It features a very lightweight, comfortable, and flexible design that allows it to adjust to different face types and shapes.
- It is also very durable as it is built to resist impact, and allows the goggle to hug users face better without irritation thanks to the TPU frame and double sponge layer incorporated in the design
- The lens features UV400 protection that helps to decrease glare and provide crystal clear vision
- Its lens special dual-layer, an anti-fog lens for more ventilation between lens for even better vision and ski experience.
- Compatible with most ski helmets
The only problem we could find with this product is that it doesn’t come with an alternative lens for varying light conditions as you will have to order this separately, other than that, it is great for its price range.
2. Smith Optics Unisex Riot Goggle
If you can afford something a bit pricier product that is just on the $100 mark, then this is one pretty chic and high-end goggle that we will recommend for women who like to dominate the slopes.
Built with some of the most advanced technology in the market to deliver comfort, superior protection, and the best user experience, the Smith Riot google for unisex is a great buy and will assist you to enjoy your skiing even more.
The design features a cylindrical lens design that is intended to fit perfectly on different feminine face types.
It also has a dual slide strap adjustment lock system that allows the silicon strap to stay on securely while skiing.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Smith Optics Unisex Riot Goggle that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- Features interchangeable lens design that gives users more options
- The frame has a flexible design that allows it comfortably adjust to the contour of the face, thanks to the Smith brand exclusive Responsive Fit frame design
- They are built with a very durable carbonic lens that is built to withstand impact and protect the face
- The lenses are coated with lasting Fog-X anti-fog that prevents fogging. This technology helps improve optical clarity and high-level contrast sensitivity.
- With TLT (Tapered Lens Tech) which helps improve vision and delivering zero distortion that is caused by light waves
- It is compatible with Smith helmets and will stay on securely, thereby reducing the chances of avoidable incidents.
- The goggle’s lens is available in different colors and the product typically comes with an extra lens for low-light and bright conditions.
- One minor drawback that you might have using this product is with helmet compatibility because as it might not be compatible with helmets of other brands which means you might want to shop for Smith ski helmet.
- Also, the cylindrical lens design limits its field of view as opposed to a spherical design that offers more peripheral vision or a better field of view.
3. Athletrek Ski & Snowboard Goggles
The Athletrek Ski &Snowboarding goggle is another high-quality product that is very affordable and built to perform great for trail and backcountry skiers that want to be secure and have a clearer vision while skiing.
Just like most of the other products on the list, it has an interchangeable magnetic lens design that affords the user to option to change the lens to color or type that is ideal for different weather conditions and light conditions while you are out there.
Though its design is a blend of retro and modern, it is built using advanced eyewear technology that will assist the user to enjoy their experience even while pushing it in on a green circle or black diamond trail.
Furthermore, it is comfortable to wear for a product within its price range and this is because it has a triple-layer, high-density, soft foam TPU frame that allows it to hug the face more with less irritation.
It is a very versatile shopping option especially because it comes with 3 additional lenses for cloudy, low-light, and sunny conditions.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Athletrek Ski & Snowboard Goggles that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- It is fantastically designed OTG goggles that allow winter sportsmen and women to wear them with their prescription glasses.
- It has high a high-tech spherical lens design with UV400 protection to help protect the eyes from harmful UV radiation while skiing on a sunny day
- The lens provides a wider field of vision and an inner lens that has an anti-fog coating to prevent fogging and an outer lens that is built to be durable, scratch-free, and impact-resistant and also to prevent distortion from light waves
- It is also built with a strong magnetic release system that assists in easier changing of the lens as weather conditions and light conditions change and also has an extra lock mechanism that will help keep the lens from falling out while skiing
- It also has an anti-slip strap that allows it to stay on securely while pushing
- Though the product has very satisfactory reviews, the only problem it has is that it probably isn’t very compatible with some ski helmets from other brands.
- Also, users might have problems when taking them off, as it is recommending to take them off using both hands.
4. Dragon Alliance X1S Ski Goggles
Asides from a cool name the Dragon Alliance X1S ski goggle is one of the best ski goggles under $100 that you can get your hands on, that even outperform some of the more expensive options available in the market.
The product is lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear while you are skiing thanks to its frameless design that allows the frame to fit the contours of the face with more responsivity and better comfort.
This product features a contemporary design that makes it very stylish to wear and offers great quality all-round protection and is built to resist impact and not scratch. They are available in different colors which is great for stylish athletes that want to color coordinate with their other ski gear.
Want a product that offers complete value for money and will last you for longer? Then this product is a fantastic option for you.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Dragon Alliance X1S Ski Goggles that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- It has great compatibility with most helmets
- It incorporates a hypoallergenic micro-fleece, triple foam lining protection into its frame design that delivers great comfort and no irritation even for users with sensitive skin types, better airflow, and an unobstructed and wider field of view
- The lens is designed to offer 100% UV protection that protects the eyes from harmful UV radiation that could impair vision over time
- The inner lens is coated with anti-fog which means it is great at preventing fogging for crystal clear vision
- It comes with a built-in design feature that allows for even better airflow and also helps regulate the temperature of the face
- It has a silicon-based strap that helps to keep them firmly on even while pushing on backcountry slopes.
- It might not be very comfortable for users with prescription glasses.
5. Smith Optics Unisex Drift Goggles
If you are shopping a great pair of ski goggles for adults and that is a great fit for both men and women, the Smith Optics Unisex Drift goggle is a great option that is super comfortable to wear and offers great all-round value for money.
Just like the other goggle products from this popular winter sports brand, the Drift is built with high-end eyewear tech that allows it delivers superior performance and optimal user experience all in one unique product.
Its frame is built with a two-layer hypoallergenic foam lining that allows it to fit the face and deliver more comfort.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Smith Optics Unisex Drift Goggles that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- It features a cylindrical lens design
- The cylindrical carbonic lens (Carbonic-X) feature is one feature that guarantees durability as the lens is impact resistant
- The lens is treated with Fog-X anti-fog coating that is physically imprinted into the lens, so, it offers optimal fog prevention that can’t be wiped away over time. It also provides UV protection to safeguard the eyes from the effects of UV radiation.
- Thanks to Tapered Lens Technology used to deign the lens is provides distortion prevention, which in turn guarantees clearer and safer vision while skiing
- It has an anti-slip silicon-based strap that allows it to stay in place and not fall off while drifting downhill
They aren’t very compatible with other helmets except for Smith helmets, so if you want a safer and more compatible fit you should also shop for one of those.
The cylindrical lens design is another drawback of this product because it limits peripheral and downward vision.
6. Zionor X4 Pro Ski Goggles
If you are in the market for a great pair of ski goggles that are affordable but are designed to deliver a quality feature that will take your ski experience to the next level and help be more daring, this product is a one that we will recommend you try out.
This cool looking ski goggle that offers premium comfort and wonderful modernistic design all for a budget-friendly price which one reason why this product has great ratings on most top-rated online stores.
The Zionor X4 comes in various colors which is great for fashion lovers and is also built with magnetic lens swapping tech that allows users to switch between lens while they are out on the slopes to help improve their vision in low-light and bright light conditions and even adapt to cloud cover changes. It is also a great OTG ski goggle for skiers that use prescription glasses.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Zionor X4 Pro Ski Goggles that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- The lens has 8 built-in magnetic lock system that facilitates easy detachment and replacement of lenses to adapt to light and climate changes.
- It has a TPU frame that is designed to be durable and resist impact when the user falls. The frames are also have installed multi-layer high-density, soft foam lining that makes it comfortable to wear and helps to regulate the temperature of the face
- Lens had a spherical extra-wide view design that gives super clear optics and a more expansive 180-degree view of the trail
- It delivers 100% industry-standard UV4OO protection that offers protection for the eyes from UV radiation and eliminates glare
- It features a dual-layer lens that gives it durability and is also treated with an anti-fog coating to prevent fog formation and give for even clearer vision. Also, two-way venting for even better performance.
- The extra-long, adjustable strap allows it to be compatible with most helmets even from other brands
- Might take a while for the face to adjust to because of its size
Ski Goggles for Kids
It’s great to bring your kids along on your next ski trip because it will encourage them to develop an interest in outdoor activities and also, it is a great opportunity to bond with them and create memories that will last for a lifetime, so for you and your kids; we will be recommending 2 of the best ski goggles for kids that will allow them to have fun and be safe while pushing through the snow.
7. Anon Kids’ Tracker Ski Goggles
The Anon Kids’ Tacker Ski goggle is a high-end eyewear built to provide the best protection for your kids while they are learning or perfecting their skiing.
The product has a very cool design that the kids with love, this combined with the fact that it is very lightweight and affordable, you will be happy with the value you will be getting and the joy on our children’s faces.
Durability is an important feature that most kids merchandise must have, and as such, this product is built to withstand the energetic and care-free nature that we love about kids and ensures that you are not going to be looking to replace their ski google anytime soon.
Despite its durability, it is designed to provide unrivaled comfort for your kids to ensure that whilst they are protected, they barely notice that they have them on.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Anon Kids’ Tracker Ski Goggles that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- The product has an ultra-lightweight TPU frame has a flexible design that allows it to adjust to the contours of the face. They are also lined with double hypoallergenic foam layer that prevents irritation and delivers supreme comfort
- The lens has a cylindrical design and is also treated with a special anti-fog coating to prevent fogging and allows users to have a pristine and ultra-clear vision and allows for more airflow. The lens is also scratch resistance which further improves its durability rating
- It also has a non-slip silicone strap that secures tightly but comfortably to deliver comfort and safety and also offers compatibility to small helmets
- Comes with a cool microfiber goggle bag for safe storage
- Product is an excellent face protection ski goggle for the kids and the only drawback is; it should have more options in fun colors and designs that kids will love even more.
8. Velazzio Kids Ski Goggles
The Velazzio kids ski goggles is another high-end and affordable kids goggle that features a fun and modern design that your kids will be excited about. The product offers high-level durability to withstand rough handling from the kids.
The product is also built with the comfort of your kids in mind which is very important that will ensure that they are more very comfortable when wearing them and they won’t be tempted to take them off while skiing.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Velazzio Kids Ski Goggles that earned it a spot in our list of Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $ to get in 2020.
- The frame has a very durable TPU frame that is lined with triple-layer hypoallergic foam that allows it to supplely adjust to the face and prevent irritation
- The lens has a spherical design that offers a wider field of view and is also built to provide 100% UV4OO protection frame harmful UV radiation and protect the eyes
- The lens also has a double-layer design and is treated with anti-fog coating that helps prevent the formation of fog on the lens in any climate
- Comes in different cool colors and design that will impress the kids
- It comes with a microfiber goggle bag that offers safe storage
- While it has a pretty safe strap, improvements can be made to it to ensure better compatibility with most small helmets.
These are some of the best ski goggles under $100 that you can find in the market that offers the best value for money and can even be compared with more pricier products. You can check out this product by clicking on the link to find out more about their specifications/features, prices, and even compare them with the other products in the market.
Best Ski Goggles Under 100 $: What To Consider
Asides from the pricing (under $100) we have also picked these products based on the following criteria;
Just like the other gear, you should be shopping for a pair of ski goggles that offer the best features for your price range, so, you don’t have to choose between performance and affordability.
This is another criterion that we considered when making the selection because another thing that you want in a pair of ski goggles is comfort. This is, why we have selected products that offer premium comfort as well as stylishness (for our fashion-forward readers).
We have scoured through the top online stores and review sites to find products with the best reviews from real-life customers such as you, and picked products that had decent and satisfactory reviews.
You do not always have to choose between affordability and high-performance and that is why we know you will love these recommendations. Remember to always stay safe while shredding it out there and have fun.