This is our buyer’s guide to Best Office Chair Under 300 $ in 2022. 😎
And let me be clear about something:
This is not your average review post, our team manually reviewed the around 15 Office Chair Under 300 $ available in the current market, and we came to 7 of the best ones for our readers.
So without further ado, Let’s dive right in. 🎭
Did you know that sitting appropriately fine could make you enjoy work more? This is reliably true since you wouldn’t have to shift from butt to butt after long hours at your desk.
A person’s everyday office productivity could be greatly influenced by how comfortable they are at work. Always know that your work chair is one of the things that are basic in bringing you the required comfort at work.
Getting the right office chair is important for you, especially if you’re the type that works unendingly for many hours. The right chair for your office prevents incessant back aches- a complaint that seems to be becoming more common for office people.
There are the best office chairs under 300 $, which guarantees you that comfort and convenience that you essentially need to do just fine. Hence, there are no reasons to break the bank before getting something substantial in value and function.
You’ll find a lot of office chairs selling for under $300, thus giving you the benefits of a wide variety of options.
Asides from the fact that they’re relatively inexpensive, they also come in various styles and designs, so there are no reasons why your choices cannot be absolute and specific.
In view of this, note that it is important to make the right choice of an office chair that is most appropriate for your peculiar office needs. That product looks particularly well crafted, is not a guarantee that it would be the best office chair for you.
Some office chairs on the market may come complete with every appealing feature except the germane traits for user convenience and comfort.
This is why we have reviewed some of the best office chairs under $300, so you can make an informed decision when you finally decide to buy one.
Note that the chairs on our list, have been reviewed and listed in no particular order. Hence, you’re also expected to make your observations and rearrange the list as it suits you.
Best Office Chair Under 300 $ – Our Top Picks
1. KADIRYA High Back Bonded Leather Executive Office Chair
This high-back office chair has been able to retain its place amongst the best office chairs under $300 because it reasonably meets the needs of the everyday office person.
The chair has an ergonomic design which enhances its appearance as an executive chair with class. You’ll enjoy this chair because it comes with features that make it easy for you to customize its use and fit into your sitting demands specifications.
Firstly, the chair comes with an S-shaped backrest design, which perfectly aligns with the human spinal cord. With this office chair, your lower back is also made to rest in a convenient position that positively puts your health into consideration.
Hence, even if you have to sit for long hours working, you wouldn’t have to suffer an aftermath strain or pain. It is made using a combination of leather and PVC material, with leather as the cover for the PVC framework.
The KADIRYA high back office chair is made of bonded leather- where the main seat and the backrest are attached, then padded with smooth, soft cushioning on both sides.
It has a recline tendency that can be fixed to stay at various angles to normal. The recline function can go backward to stop at a maximum of 120 degrees recline.
So, you may tilt the chair a little backward when you need to relax and feel more comfortable. On the other hand, the armrest can be flipped up and adjusted by up to 90 degrees- to suit the user’s height and convenience.
The KADIRYA high-back executive office chair is an impressive product for the price range. It has a regular dimension of about 39 × 25.5 × 14.8 inches and an average weight of just slightly below forty pounds.
- The chair has an impressive ergonomic thick padded design that qualifies it as an executive chair.
- Its structural design is well implemented to consider the user’s backside and spinal cord.
- Has innate ability to carry weight load of up to 250 pounds
- It provides multiple recline angles for facilitating increased user convenience.
- It has smooth castor roller wheels that make it easy for you to slide from location to location within the office space- while still sitting.
- The chair height and back pressure can be adjusted to fit your needs.
- There’s no support for placing the legs
2. Alera Neratoli Mid-Back Swivel Chair
This is another office chair below $300 that has earned a spot on the best products you can find anywhere. The Alera Neratoli mid-back chair is a beautifully styled office chair that would do justice to your office sitting needs.
You’ll be particularly satisfied with its sleekness and apt product dimensions, which may be an advantage for certain users.
This specification makes the chair require minimal office space, so it may be the right option for you- if your office is just a medium-sized one.
One of the reasons why some existing users think the Alera neroli is the best option is because it is easy to assemble, relatively lightweight, and without the unnecessary sophistication that you may find with some products on the market.
Although the leather seat padding is not as thick as what you’ll find on other chair options under $300, this office chair comes with essential quality and durability.
The seat portions are covered with high-quality faux leather materials, while the backrest portion comes in a semi-upright format.
This is unarguably the office chair for persons who have to shuffle between working on the computer at the desk and arranging documents and files in another corner of the office.
Usually, this chair comes in either silver or red color, with a regular dimension of 34.8 × 25.8 × 15.9 inches. Note that the faux leather material inputs are reasonably water and stain-resistant, which makes it fit in our best office chair under 300 $ list.
- Provides a reasonable level of comfort for the user
- Easy to assemble office chairs, which can be set up and put to use even without the armrests.
- It provides users with great value for the money spent on buying it.
- The chair has castor wheel inputs for moving the chair from place to place
- The faux leather is water and stain-resistant, making it easy to maintain the neatness of the chair.
- The leather padding is not so thick, so it may not be the best option for long hours of sitting.
- Its adjustability allowance is significantly low- as compared to several other office chairs under $300
3. Viva Office High Back Mesh Executive Office Chair
The Viva Office high-back mesh chair is one of the most comfortable office chairs, with a simple background framework.
This chair is specifically built to meet the office needs of specific individuals, most likely those with an increased tendency to sit at work for several hours.
Firstly, it is one of the easiest to set up office chairs in this category, and you can easily fix it up within a few minutes.
This makes it a good chair option for office functions where you need to move chairs from different locations- such as the annual general meeting or periodic board meetings in some organizations.
Although the viva office mesh executive chair is likely not as huge as some other office chairs below $300, it still comes with a seat space area that is just enough to conveniently contain and help you stay alert for as long as is required.
Important features that influence the user’s level of satisfaction with the product include its mesh backrest- which facilitates easy air circulation for the user, and adjustable headrests, chair height, and seat height.
The ability of users to adjust the seat height is influenced by the added pneumatic controls on the chair, while there’s also an angle back adjustment structure on this product.
As far as the best office chairs under $300 are concerned, this is one of the products that come with specifically important features, making it a good option to consider.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Viva Office Chair that earned it a spot in our list of best ergonomic office chair under $300.
- The apt ergonomic frame structure, with provisions for adjusting it
- The breathable mesh backrest allows for proper air ventilation, thus helping to remove excess heat produced by the user’s back.
- The chair has an adjustable lumbar back support, which relieves the user of backache tendencies.
- This chair is easy to assemble and dismantle when you need to
- Adjustable heads and armrests enable the user to adjust the chair to provide more convenience.
- The chair may not be suitable for people beyond average heights.
4. La Z Boy Bellamy Executive Bonded Leather Office Chair
This is another high-quality and design-specified product with a retained market significance. The La Z Boy Bellamy executive chair is a good buy at slightly less than $250.
You’ll notice and appreciate the quality of the materials used in carving out this chair, as well as the ingenuity of the design. This is one chair that guarantees optimum comfort for all time, and you can rest assured of obtaining great value for your hard-earned money.
The chair has a remarkable ergonomic design and comfortable studded seat cushions that make you feel alive in them. The chair comes with different layers of soft foam components and other supports, ensuring that users get the best out of the product.
You’ll be impressed with the La Z Boy’s premium structure wood finishes, which is a good hint as regards its durability and ruggedness.
If you particularly like to buy an office chair with strength, quality, and essential comfort, then you need to put this one amongst the top options.
Both the seat and backrest on the product has deeply contoured lines, which enhances the comfy feel that the user derives from the product.
The chair comes with ergonomic control levers that enable users to adjust the chair height and tilt the backrest to enable them to lean and rest backward.
The La Z Boy Bellamy executive chair is made of finely carved wood and faux leather. It weighs about 57 pounds and can contain a load of up to 400 pounds.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the La Z Boy Bellamy Office Chair that earned it a spot in our list of Best Office Chair Under 300 $.
- This is one quality product with one of the best indications within this price range.
- The user can adjust the chair height and tilt the backrest as they deem fit.
- This chair’s cushioning and support components are top-notch, which positions it well as a chair for people with long work hours.
- The advanced lumbar support infrastructure can be adjusted to fit into an individual user style.
- The La Z Boy Bellamy executive chair has all the qualities that position it as a more durable office chair under $300
- It can hold a maximum weight of up to 400 pounds.
- It is relatively heavier and hence not portable
5. Serta Back-in Motion Mid Back Office Chair
If you spend so much time working on your computer or some official documents that must be sorted out before a deadline, you need an office chair like this.
This is because you must pay attention to your lower and upper back, which this chair reasonably caters to. The Serta back-in-motion mid-back chair has an aptly designed ergonomic design that caters well to all categories of persons.
However, people with previous health issues involving their backsides have significantly commended this office chair for its relevance in making them work for as long as is required- despite their delicateness.
Thus, what this chair does basically, is to ameliorate the pressure on your back, which is a contributor to the aftermath pain that people experience after sitting for long hours.
Fortunately, you’ll notice several modifications that have been made to this product. Hence users are likely to find it more proactive than several other office chairs in this category.
For instance, the seating format is made to push the user’s pelvis regions forward so that the individual attains a more stable neutral position.
Hence, this chair is not just a regular office chair but is, in fact, a wellness and health-enhancing product- as far as upper and lower back health is concerned.
Some features of the Serta back-in-motion mid-back office chair are the little raised headrest and the well-cushioned layered body. The armrest provision, on the other hand, is also reasonably adjustable to suit your convenience.
Of all the best office chair under 300 $, the Serta back-in-motion mid-back office chair is one of the most intentional, providing real value to the users.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Serta Office Chair that earned it a spot in our list of Best Office Chair Under 300 $.
- The Serta back-in-motion mid-back office chair is well-padded to provide your back comfort and convenience.
- It has an adjustable armrest that can be positioned to fit your user’s desires.
- There are too many adjustable parts on the product, so it is not just a rigid product that cannot be adjusted to suit individual users.
- It can be a corrective tool for persons with upper and lower back inadequacies.
- The Serta back in a motion office chair is compact enough to sit well in the smallest spaces.
- It may not be suitable for all categories of intending users- when height specifications are involved.
- Has relatively lesser durability tendencies
6. HON Wave Big Tall Executive Chair
The HON wave big tall executive chair is another sleek product that does well to meet the requirements for the best office chairs under $300. It has a rather simple structure, yet apt for everyday office settings.
If you’re looking for an office chair that does not require too many tedious adjustments each time you sit on it, this is one product with the right specs.
The HON wave big tall executive chair has an apt combination of traits to give the comfort and convenience you need each time you settle down to work.
According to specifications, this chair is a good option for that tall person looking for the right office chair. Considering its high weight and retaining a capacity of 450 pounds, it may also be a good office chair for people who are a little above average weight.
The chair’s lumbar support is an apt addition since it reasonably aids the safety of your back. You can adjust the chair heights and tilt via the control lever additions.
The seat is covered with mesh fabric, while the inner cushion is a dual-layer structure. Although there is no headrest on this one, it comes with armrests that are quite adjustable.
If you’re looking for a chair under $300 that does well for multipurpose functions, this could be the one.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HON Wave Big Tall Executive Chair that earned it a spot in our list of Best Office Chair Under 300 $.
- The chair has a high weight retaining capacity, hence a good option for plus-size persons
- It has a good lumbar support infrastructure at the rear back of the chair- which is also adjustable.
- It comes in a compact, sturdy structural frame
- It offers you good value for money
- It can be used for other purposes besides the regular office desk.
- It is relatively heavier than a number another office chair under $300
7. Office Star Mesh Back and Seat – Best office chair for lower back pain under $300
This is another office chair under $300, which has significantly had many positive reviews over the last six months. In fact, according to market indications, this chair would most likely retain the top position for a long time.
The office star meshes the back chair prominently with a meshed seat and backrest components, giving it good ventilation for the user. Considering this feature, you may sit on the chair for long periods without feeling heated up by accumulated heat.
The chair is also easy to install a product, and it allows users to adjust most of its features and components. Compared to other chairs under $300, this 36 pounds chair is relatively less heavy and may be a good option- if you’re finding a relatively portable office chair.
The arms are quite padded to give you that comfort on your arms while you rest them. The chair’s 2-to-1 synchro allows an adjustable tilt control. You’ll also find the lumbar support additions effective for finding your comfort zone on the chair.
This unique tilt control system is also significant in ensuring good blood flow in the user. The Office Star Mesh chair offers remarkably good value for the money spent and truly deserves a place on this Best Office Chair Under 300 $ list.
- The chair is compact, sleek, and easy to move about
- It provides a reasonable amount of comfort and convenience for the users of it
- The meshed seat and backrest structure allows for easy airflow through the chair to the user.
- Added lumbar support enables you to find your comfort zone
- The 2 to 1 synchro-tilt control enables a user to relax while it also facilitating good blood flow
- The chair does not come with a headrest provision
- It may not be a suitable office chair option for short persons
Best Office Chair Under 300 $: What To Consider
Aside from the comparatively great price that comes with the best office chairs under $300, several other factors should be considered before you hit the buy button.
This is important because you need to know which of the listed options is great for your own peculiar needs.
We have listed some of the most important factors for you to consider before finally picking that one option that suits you out of the best office chairs under $300:
- Consider the building material
This is probably one of the foremost things you should consider when considering what office chair to buy.
Your chair of choice must come with the best quality materials because it has a say in how much you will enjoy sitting on it and how durable it will be.
Note that this does not necessarily refer to whether your chosen product is the meshed type or not; What you need to look at is the material’s durability.
Overall, your office chair should contain fewer plastic components. Thus, if the plastic parts are getting too much, you may need to look elsewhere.
- The adjustability of the chair components
It is an idea that you buy a good chair that is not adjustable rigid. Usually, the more you can adjust the chair’s components, such as its height, the angle tilt, the headrest and armrests, etcetera, the better.
This is because it allows you to derive optimum comfort and convenience when you adjust it to suit your style.
If you buy a chair with very few or no adjustable features, you’re most likely not going to enjoy using the product- whether in the long or short run.
- The additional features
When we talk of the additional features here, we refer to the other useful components of an office chair that can make its use more comfortable and pleasant for you.
When sourcing for your office chair, it is important to look out for features like lumbar support, pressure adjustment feature, and breathable material, among others.
These are the value-added features on an office chair that can make you profit more from its use.
Hence, just as you’re looking for a product with more adjustability functions, you should also look for the one with the most additional components. The one with more of these traits would usually have enhanced usefulness for you.
📗 FAQs on Best Office Chair Under 300 $
Below are a couple of queries everyone expects to answer, and I did include the same for my readers.
What is the best office chair for sitting long hours?
1. KADIRYA High Back Bonded Leather Executive Office Chair 2. Viva Office High Back Mesh Executive Office Chair 3.La Z Boy Bellamy Executive Bonded Leather Office Chair 4. Office Star Mesh Back and Seat
How much does a good office chair cost?
Quality ergonomic office chairs start at $150 and range upwards of $2,000.
Are mesh chairs comfortable?
Mesh office chairs are very supportive and flexible and can easily conform based on the body contours.
There might be other factors that should necessarily have input in your decisions, so you need to know what exactly you require in an office chair.
This is even more important for people with antecedent upper or lower back problems. The good thing, however, is that you’ll always find a product with almost all of your requirements.