Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Airflow Case to Buy in 2021? 🤔
We got you covered in this buyer’s guide. 😎
So without further ado, let’s Explore this buyer’s guide. 📗
Picking out the best PC case or building one for your expensive components can be very exciting because PC cases always make your dream of having the best PC come to reality.
Knowing your PC cases will be housing your essential components like your GPU, PSU, CPU, etc. You will definitely need one that will allow for proper ventilation so your PC case should be one with proper airflow.
Looking for the best airflow case for your PC? Knowing how important an airflow case is to your PC makes it all the more important for you to get the perfect airflow case.
However, when it comes to getting a new PC or building one for your game, then airflow happens to be one of the most important factors you need to consider. Because poor airflow can lead to overheating or slow performance.
So the first thing you need to consider is getting a proper airflow case for your PC, one that will keep your hardware cool and have less noise from the fan.
This airflow case comes in different types, so before choosing anyone, you need to consider lots of things. The airflow case has both negative and positive airflow, the positive is known by the amount of cool air taken in, while the negative airflow is determined by the amount of hot air the exhaust takes out.
However, these two airflow method needs to be well balanced if you want a steady temperature in your PC. You also need to consider the amount of ventilation that your airflow PC cases can take and then how compatible it is for your components. All of these factors are things you need to consider while purchasing the best airflow case.
Basically, this happens to be the most difficult and challenging part because you need to know how to choose the best airflow case, but in order to bring you out of your dilemma and make you happy, below is a list of the best airflow PC cases in the market with all the factors needed that you can choose from;
Best Airflow Case: Our Top Picks 👌👌
1. Cooler Master H500m
The cooler master is known for producing airflow cases and they seem to keep exploring and making new cases to suit the taste of the masses.
Having realized that the previous model they released had some flaws, they decided to step up their game to H500m which happens to be far better than their previous model.
When it comes to thermal and acoustic performance, the H500m is great, and it comes with an RGB controller that controls the fan. The material used in building the case is also of high quality.
Below are some of the features of the Cooler Master H500m that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- The cooler master H500m comes with four tempered glass panels. On both sides, it has an edge-to-edge glass side panel, and at the top, it also has a glass panel, there is also a front glass panel that allows you to get a clear view of your system.
- It comes with two options that you get to choose from, it is either the glass or the mesh options. Choosing the front glass panel will offer you aesthetics and balanced performance. you can also decide to go for the mesh option which offers you a full customized airflow.
- It has an I/O panel that comes with a 3.1 USB, gen 2, type C port, and also three extra 3.0 ports for your great connectivity.
- It comes with nine covers to help protect and keep your building clean. It also offers you a PSU cut-out cover that gives you the option of either showing off your clean PSU or covering it.
- Its designs are mindblowing, with an adjustable graphics card support arm, and a water cooling system.
The cooler master H500m is a wonderful airflow case for your PC, with its excellent lighting features and it doesn’t need a supported motherboard system to function well.
It also offers you 200mm intake fans for the best airflow you can probably get. Using this airflow case assures you of a completely good experience and the shape is simply the best. Asides from these excellent features, it is also simple to build in, so you wouldn’t have a problem with the case.
2. Thermaltake View 71 Best Airflow Case
Thermaltake is one company that has been struggling to make a name for themselves for the longest time, but it always seems like all their efforts are in vain because people tend to always complain.
But it looks like they have finally succeeded in making a name for themselves because this their 71 airflow case is one of the best in the market. The view 71 airflow case has an amazing build and a full tower that is aimed towards the liquid cooling builds.
Below are some of the features of the Thermaltake View 71 Best Airflow Case that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- View 71 comes with a four-sided 5mm thick tempered glass that ensures it is durable and adds general strength to the chassis. It also comes with swing doors on both sides that you to enjoy the full view of your component.
- It helps you build the system with ease from the ground to the top using a modular panel, racks, Brackets, and pre-design.
- It allows you to install and remove the components freely, without any issues.
- It supports your hardware excellently well.
The Thermaltake view 71 is fully covered with glass that has thick panels and you can easily remove the side swings for proper cleaning.
The airflow case is perfect for your PC and even offers you two 140mm Thermaltake rising fans. The only issue that you might have with this model is that it is quite weighty, aside from that, it is perfect for you.
3. Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Rev 2
Looking for a good airflow case, try Be Quiet product because they seem to have the best airflow case in the market. Their product has a great power supply, cooler, and fan offerings that help keep your components cool.
Its build quality is great and it has a Qi charging. The great build quality allows you to use your case however you want it and its cooling fan is excellent.
Below are some of the features of Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Rev 2 earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- The dark base pro is flexible and its cooling and silent feature is extraordinary.
- The motherboard tray gives you an opportunity to relocate it and use it as a test bench. You are also able to adjust it to different heights and you can also invert it with the left panel in an inverted layout with an airflow that is redefined.
- It comes with a silent wing 3 that is preinstalled and 140mm PWM fans that offer completely silent operation. It is also well equipped with a 6 pole motor that is durable, and an optimized airflow fan blade design.
- It comes with an installation that is flexible and it supports about five Hdds, ten SSDs, and two optical drives that are out of the box.
- It comes with lots of space that can contain your components comfortably.
- Its PSU shrouds isn’t just for hiding the PDU and keeping it clean, but it also comes with different solutions.
The Be Quiet! Dark base 900 pro is one that comes with lots of unique features, and its elegant equipped case makes it more attractive.
Its side panel is also made of tinted and tempered glass. The airflow case comes in three colors which are orange, black, and silver, so you have an option to choose any color of your choice.
The best part is, it has an excellent air cooling and water cooling system that makes it all the more unique and great for your PC. The only problem might be that it is quite expensive but it is worth the price because it is a perfect airflow case.
4. Corsair Carbide Air 740
Over the past years, Corsair has been making one of the best airflow cases in society and their Air 740 is not an exception. The best part about this is that they don’t just play safe, but they always make sure their users get the best experience.
However, if you are in need of an excellent airflow case, with exceptional building experience, then the corsair Air 740 is perfect for you. With its amazing features, you will definitely love the experience.
Below are some of the features of the Corsair Carbide Air 740 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- It comes with an ergonomic space and offers you great internal volume by moving the SSD, power supply, and optical drive into a separate chamber to offer you space.
- It comes with an Air series AF 140l intake and exhaust fans that offer your PC proper ventilation to function properly without overheating. It also offers room for expansion of both the air cooling and water cooling systems.
- It comes with dual chambers that cooler air to your CPU, graphics card, motherboard, and memory. And neither your power supply nor your drive will come in the way.
- A bigger airflow case is actually better, as it comes with every feature that you need. It comes with lots of rooms just in case you need to expand.
The Corsair Carbide Air 740 comes in a unique case, and its stock configuration is exceptional. Its cooling is better than any you’ve ever seen.
The best part is that it is spacious enough to contain any motherboard of your choice and spacious enough to contain any kind of build you want to include inside the case.
The airflow case is one of the best in the market and if you need one, then you can go for this model.
At the time of our research on “Best Airflow Case”, we found a video about “This Is What Destroys Your Computer Slowly But Surely” which is worth watching. 🏆🏆
5. Lian Li PC – 011 Air
Lian Li is also amongst the top airflow cases producing companies and their 011 Air is also great. With various features like its air cooling and water cooling, the airflow case happens to be among the best in the market.
It comes with a lot of space for radiation and fans. It also offers you dual power supplies and its chambered designs.
Below are some of the features of the Lian Li PC – 011 Air that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- It is made of a strong plastic material on top and tempered glass by the side.
- It is user-friendly
- It comes with an absolutely stunning look
- For those who are lazy to build their PCs, this is perfect for them.
- Its features are excellent.
Lian Li is an exceptional and unique airflow case that makes you comfortable when using your PC. It creates enough room for proper ventilation in your case, the case is also made of solid materials and can’t easily get spoilt. Try the Lian Li and you will never regret it.
6. Deep cool TX Mid Tower TESSERACT SW
This is another unique airflow case that is unique for your PC. Deep cool might not be a big brand, but it happens to be budget-friendly and still has the same features as other airflow cases in the market.
The case is a high-quality one that is made of SPCC and plastic that is usually considered in the budget case. It also supports all the motherboards you want to use in it just like the other airflow cases listed above.
Below are some of the features of the Deep cool TX Mid Tower TESSERACT SW that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- It comes with a budget case with a balanced airflow
- It comes with a side transparent window panel that contains two slots for installing a case fan.
- It also supports the installation of various storage devices.
- It is budget-friendly and it is worth more than the amount you purchased it.
The deep cool airflow case is one with great aesthetics and good intake capacity. It also comes with a balanced airflow which means it has the same number of intake and exhaust fans.
The deep cool has a good quality fan and it can be seen for both sides since the side is transparent. However, if you are in need of a budget-friendly highly efficient airflow case, then the deep cool is perfect for you.
7. Silverstone Technology ML08B-H
This is another airflow case that is without a doubt very excellent, it comes with 140mm pre-installed red LED fans at the front for proper intake of air. It is actually better than the 120mm that is common in other airflow cases.
It also doesn’t allow for too much dust to be entered into the case because of the dust filter that it comes with, hence you don’t need to clean it all the time. It also allows you to install a radiator in it instead of a fan alone to allow for proper ventilation.
Below are some of the features of the Silverstone Technology ML08B-H that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- It comes with two 140mm fans that are mounted in front which allows for the proper inflow of air, and the pressure that comes with the air it takes in, reduces the buildup of dust inside the case. The fan also produces a custom look with it’s red LED lighting.
- It comes with an internal divider that provides a streamlined appearance and it allows all of the cables to be stored neatly.
- It is also compatible with other optical devices.
The Silverstone airflow case is a redline series that was created with the main purpose of exceeding their users’ expectations. And it offers a styling and unique feature that is mostly found in expensive airflow case.
The Silverstone is also one of the best in the market with not only a cooling device but the fan furthermore helps remove clouds of dust that are building up in the airflow case. With your budget, you can actually afford it and though it is affordable it is highly effective.
8. Rosewill Gaming Challenger A
This happens to be the least in the market but it is still highly effective. The Rosewill wants its users to know that it doesn’t matter how much money you buy your airflow case, but even at a lower rate, you can still get the best from the market.
This airflow case is actually cheap because of the materials used in making it, but being inexpensive, it still does a good job of allowing proper inflow of ventilation in your case.
It is very compatible with any motherboard you wish to install in it and long graphic cards also.
Below are some of the features of the Rosewill Gaming Challenger A that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- It is convenient enough for you to be able to install a tool-free 5.25-inch device and a 3.5 inch HDD, which ensures you have a hassle-free experience.
- It has enough capacity to support a long graphics card and a 120mm liquid cooling radiator in front of your airflow case that gives you proper ventilation.
- With its dust filter, it is able to minimize the amount of dust that your airflow case will take in hence, making it easy to maintain.
- Its designs are classic and professional, which makes your blue LED Rosewill gaming unique and gives you a unique experience.
The Rosewill gaming challenger offers you all sound proper ventilation and the motherboard tray comes with lots of space that allows you to neatly line up your cables and make sure it is well hidden.
It also comes with a honeycomb mesh that offers you ventilation and also an opportunity to install a 2 x120mm fan for more airflow. It is even better in terms of cooling your components because it has no transparent Window panel.
If you need more cooling, you can install an additional 120mm fan to give your airflow case more cooling features. For the price you are getting this device, it is definitely worth it and will serve every purpose you want it to serve. You are sure to enjoy a wonderful experience using this airflow case.
9. Fractal Design Meshify CTG
The fractal design is also among the best airflow case that you can find in the market right now. It is a deal-breaker and actually consists of every feature that you need in an airflow case.
The case is tall, compatible, and able to contain every component you want to build inside of it. Its interiors and exteriors are of high quality and it also comes in various colors.
The case comes in five different designs and you are allowed to choose that which catches your eyes.
Below are some of the features of the Fractal Design Meshify CTG that earned it a spot in our list of Best Airflow Case to get in 2021.
- It comes with a proper streamlined airflow design
- It is a mid-tower but it contains components and performs like a large tower case.
- It also includes an angular mesh Front panel that maximizes the air intake.
- It comes with a flexible storage device that can contain up to five storage devices with a removable and adjustable drive.
- It comes with an open interior that doesn’t restrict air.
- It also comes with a dust filter at the top, side, and base that you can conveniently clean up, hence, making maintenance of your airflow case quite easy.
- The fan positions are seven in number and allow for extensive air cooling with a minimized noise.
The meshify CTG airflow case comes with a defiant new look and exceptional aesthetic designs. with this case, it is safe to say style meets with designs and class.
If you want to install your components especially the storage device, the case uses a very good design in achieving that.
It also comes with two major routing holes that are very helpful when it comes to connecting your motherboard. The dust filters are also another unique feature that comes with the airflow case.
Getting the best airflow case for your PC might be quite challenging and the experience is also tiring, but it is essential for your PC case to be well ventilated. Most of the cases in the market with unique features make it all the more difficult but this article has been able to outline some of the best airflow cases in the market that is suitable for you to build your PC.
You should have it in mind that if your PC has a bad airflow, then it will be difficult for it to perform properly, but with a good airflow case, you are sure to have a swift experience while using your PC.
Using your PC for gaming or any strong hardware makes it work too much and sometimes overheat, but by choosing any of the above lists of airflow case, you are sure to overcome the problem of overheating and any future damage. Get the best airflow case today and enjoy the use of your computer.