This is a complete guide to Best RGB Fans To Cool Down Your CPU in 2022. 😎
The best part?🤔🤔
We bought the 15 RGB fans available in the current market and reviewed them based on Noise, Airflow, Pressure, and Compatibility.
Finally, We came to 7 Of The Best RGB Fans for our readers. 📗
So without further ado, let’s see the results.
Being a stylish person, it is certain that you would want your gaming PC to be as stylish as you and the envy of others. If that’s the case, then you will need nice, and fancy case fans that are reliable and has proper airflow.
Knowing how much pressure your gaming PC usually undergoes and how heated it can get sometimes when it is being used for a long time, then you know how important proper cooling case fans will be to you.
There were times when RGB products were not considered in the market, but right now it is topping the market and it happens to be the most sort after product in the market.
It is colorful and very efficient. So if you are looking to improve your gaming performance and at the same time give it a radiant glow, then RGB case fans are perfect for you.
You should remember that it’s not just about owning a fancy case fan, but also getting a case with a proper cooling fan and airflow.
But while trying to get the best RGB case fans for your PC, you should also be aware that there are various products in the market, and choosing the best might be quite daunting, but this article is here to help you make a good choice.
However, before we go into our selection, let us consider some factors you need to look out for when purchasing your Best RGB fans.
Gone are the days when people preferred loud fans. In recent times, noise is not an option when it comes to fans, there is a maximum level of noise to which one can take. Hence, you need to check the level of noise that comes from the fan case you are about to purchase.
Keep in mind that your major priority of getting a case fan is for proper cooling and airflow for the benefit of your PC. Airflow can be measured in various ways, hence, you need to check your case fan for the amount of airflow it can offer before purchasing it.
How much pressure can the case fan take, should be another important feature you need to consider. Most of our gaming PC is always put under much pressure while in use, so your case fan should be able to withstand any form of pressure.
Is your case fan compatible with your PC? This is one very vital factor you need to consider while choosing a case fan if it isn’t compatible, then you might end up forcing your equipment into the case which might prove to be very dangerous for your PC. So if you want your PC not to crash on you, get a case fan that is compatible.
Now that you know the factors to consider while purchasing your case fan, we will go further to list out the best RGB case fan for you.
Best RGB Fans To Cool Down Your CPU: Our Pick
1. Corsair LL Series RGB
Looking for one of the best RGB case fans for your PC? Then you have found it because the Corsair LL series happens to be one of the best RGB case fans in the market.
It is reliable, stylish, and comes with less noise. Although the case fan is a little pricey, it guarantees you a highly efficient cooling performance.
The case fan is well packed with over sixteen independent RGB LEDs that can be found in all the blades which makes your case very fancy. And it also makes the fan very colorful.
The fan is a PWM control which guarantees you great and easy speed. The fan can easily be controlled by you and the best part about the case is that it comes with low noise, yet it doesn’t compromise its performance.
Below are some of the features of The Corsair LL Series RGB that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The corsair LL series RGB case fan comes with sixteen dependable RGB LEDs which cuts across two different light loops. And this creates great lighting effects and makes your fan very colorful.
- The corsair series comes with an optimized 120mm fan blade and a PWM control which allows you to control the cooling of your fan. You can adjust your fan from 600 RPM to
- 1500 RPM in order to give you a little noise and maximum airflow.
- The sixteen RGB LEDs are split between each of the fan blades, between its inner loops and outer loops which gives you great and gorgeous lights and visual effects.
- You have full control of your fan and you can do so many things with it. And it comes with a guide, which makes installation quite easy for you.
The Corsair LL Series RGB makes things easier for you as it has iCUE software that helps in bringing your system back to life.
This case fan is actually not meant for everyone because it is quite pricey, but if you are seeking a case fan with less noise, excellent airflow, and operation with great lighting effects to crown it up, then you will purchase this product because it is worth investing in, not finding the price.
2. Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB
The Thermaltake pure plus 12 RGB is an advanced RGB case fan that is perfect for you. It comes with outstanding lighting effects and great software, and it can serve as an excellent replacement for the radiator fan you’ve been using.
Its designs will leave you amazed and it is built with solid materials which makes it’s body solid. When it comes to the best performance, the Thermaltake has exceeded all limits and performs highly efficiently.
The product comes with a well-written guide that gives you explicit directions on how to install the case fan and it also mentions the important factors of the case fan.
The Thermaltake comes with an unlimited color combination and it also comes with some extra products. Which includes PSUs, LES strips, CPU coolers, etc. Which makes it outstanding. Its software also allows you to control and change the colors, speed, light modes and brightness anytime you want.
It comes with an artificial intelligence voice control function that allows you to carry out various actions like switching your light modes, changing colors, fan speeds, etc by merely speaking to it.
The Thermaltake also supports the Amazon Alexa voice service which also allows you to control your lights or the speed of your fan by speaking to your Alexa-enabled devices.
Alexa is also able to keep you informed about the weather condition of your environment. All you need to do is ask the Alexa and the answer will reflect from the lighting color.
It has a feature that connects with the Razer Chroma ecosystem. You can install the Razee Synapse 3 and experience excellent lighting effects on your PC. The Razer Chroma is able to offer you a wonderful experience that will surpass your screen into a full and proper setup.
Below are some of the features of The Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- It comes with software that allows you to monitor your fan performance, adjust the speed of your fan, and you can also customize your lighting effects.
- You can comfortably switch between various light modes and color modes.
- You can also adjust your fan speed to a silent mode where the RPM can perform between the range of 500-1500. Or you can control the performance mode which can be adjusted up to 1500 RPM. Your speed can also be customized by you.
- When there are issues with the performance of your fans, the software will do well to offer you a fan warning alert. And it allows you to identify which fan blade is faulty through the control panel.
- It comes with nine excellent LEDs, light coverage, uniform color, and brightness. It also has an inbuilt LED ring that can color your case fan with multiple colors which makes it very stylish.
- It comes with a dip switch that allows you to take full control of your fans. And you can easily set numbers for your controller with ease.
- It is designed with nine stylish blades that are programmed to generate high airflow with an exceeding silent operation.
- It comes with a hydraulic bearing that is self-indicting and it offers less operating noise and also improves the efficiency of your case fans. It also has a seal cap that prevents the lubricant from spilling thereby extending the lifespan of your unit.
The Thermaltake is an extraordinary RHB case fan that offers you highly efficient performance with less noise. It has a stunning design that doesn’t stop it from performing excellently well. It also has an extended life span, so it’s not about its designs alone but its performance also.
3. Corsair ML120 Pro: best budget RGB fans
The Corsair ML120 pro is another wonderful product from Corsair and it is also one of the best RGB fans. It is specially designed to provide you with high-quality performance and a higher airflow.
Which leads to better cooling and less noise. This case fan comes with excellent performance quality and its own controller with a configured RGB treatment.
This gives you the opportunity to control the speed of your fans, their colors, and animations by using its Link software. Although it comes with great quality designs, it doesn’t stop the case fan from performing exceedingly well.
Below are some of the features of The Corsair ML120 Pro that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The coesair ML120 PRO RGB fan offers you great performance, with low noise operation. It also comes with vibrant RGB lighting that can be controlled through the Corsair Link Software.
- It has an extra-low fiction levitation bearing technology that gives you an extra airflow, higher static pressure with lower noise. The best part is it comes with a five years warranty.
- It comes with four powerful hun-mounted RGB LEDs that provide you with an array of colors which makes it easier for you to go meet up with your system’s stylish look.
- You can easily control your fan speed from 400-1600 RPM. This allows your PC to perform well with a balanced performance of a great quiet cooling performance and adequate airflow.
The Corsair ML120 has a remarkable level of performance that provides you with an extraordinary experience as you work on your PC.
Hence, if you need excellent case fans that aren’t just stylish but also allow your PC to work faster without any interruptions then you can put this product into consideration first. The product costs higher, but it is power-packed and it is worth the amount.
4. NZXT RF-AR120-B1 120mm RGB LED Fans
The NZXT RF-AR120-T1 series is also another wonderful product that will impress you. Their fans are solid, noiseless, and it has a customized light technology that will make you be excited to have the product.
Its frames are made of black matte plastic and they look gorgeous, and it also comes with rubber dampers that can reduce the fan’s vibration which enables you to work with ease.
Below are some of the features of the NZXT RF-AR120-B1 120mm RGB LED Fans that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- It comes with excellent lighting and visual effects.
- It is noiseless and still performs highly effectively.
- The software is easy to use and you can install it with ease.
- It is well built with great designs that leave your PC looking extremely stylish.
The product is of high quality and provides you with the satisfaction that you crave for. It is quite pricey but it provides you with excellent performance and great value for the money you spent on it.
At the time of our research on Best RGB Fans, we found a video about “14 Things Destroy Your Computer Slowly and Unnoticeably” which is worth watching. 🤴🏆
5. Antec Prizm 120 ARGB: best RGB static pressure fans
The Antec Prizm 129 ARGB RGB case fan is well styled with extraordinary performance and a great silence. This series supports a dual ring function with addressable RGB LEDs.
It is very compatible with various software like a dock Polychrome RGB, and ASUS Aura Sync. This product is also designed with 18 LEDs that can easily be controlled independently. It uses a PMW fan model that can control heat and utilizes the hydraulic bearing operation which makes working with it very quiet.
Below are some of the features of The Antec Prizm 120 ARGB that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- It comes with a dual ring that offers you one of the best RGB lighting effects.
- It comes with 18 independent RGB LEDs control which paints your rig with multiple colors.
- You can synchronize your RGB lighting through its motherboard.
- Though it is very stylish and well designed, it still performs very well. Its cooling effects are extremely very effective and it’s fan speeds up to 1700RPM max, while it’s air pressure is 1.65mm max, and its airflow is 65.03 CFM max. Which makes its cooling performance very high. It also ensures that its operation is extra quiet through its hydraulic bearing.
- You need not worry about it being damaged on time because it comes with a two years warranty.
The Antec Prizm case fan works effectively. And when it comes to style and designs, it is outstanding. They have taken their quality to a very high level which makes their product high grade.
You need not worry about its installations because it comes with a guide that makes it easier for you. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the opportunity of styling your PC and making it look gorgeous while performing smoothly and fast.
6. Corsair HD120 RGB LED
Corsair series has finally decided to take its case fan technology to a higher level by offering amazing and unique designs with a great color combination that will make your PC be the envy of others.
They don’t just offer you great quality, but they’ve also provided you with won’t varieties that you can easily choose from.
The Corsair HD 120 RGB LED happens to be another one of their great and unique products that are of high quality and have a unique color combination that allows you to change the color Mr of your PC with simple steps. This particular product also comes with lots of amazing features that will make you fall in love with it.
Below are some of the features of The Corsair HD120 RGB LED that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The Corsair HD120 RGB LED PC case fans to come with a combination of twelve frames RGB LED that is mounted independently. It delivers excellent air and brings an outstanding element to your rig.
- Its performance is well improved over other standard case fans.
- It’s fan blades are ultra-thin and it ensures that you work with fewer vibrations, noise, and any form of turbulence.
- It comes with three easily accessible control button that allows you to switch through your lighting effects, speed effects, and also your RGB LED colors.
- It comes with a PWM control range of 800-1725.
- Its looks are cool and can be controlled by you. The twelve inbuilt RGB LEDs are made to be customizable which enables you to unlock various lighting effects.
- It comes with eight different shades of color that allow you to customize your PC and it gives it amazing lighting effects.
With all its amazing features, it is a good investment you wouldn’t want to miss out on. And besides, its amazing features, its cooling performance is of high quality.
You will also get the chance to choose between other options of color which include color modes. With this product, you definitely have nothing to worry about because it gives you a great performance level that is of great value for your money.
7. Up here RGB Series Case Fan
The uphere RGB Series Case Fan is another unique and extraordinary RGB case fan that gives you the best experience so far. It is easy to install and comes with a well-organized array of colors to beautify your fan.
It isn’t just colorful but its performance is of a higher quality. It is one of a kind as it comes with a wireless remote that can be used to control the change of your colors and also match your colors the way you want.
It is highly efficient and comes with maximum speed. It also comes with a guide that enables you to install it with ease and it is easily controlled because it has fewer buttons and the user manual will direct you on how to control your case fan.
Below is some of the features of The Up here RGB Series Case Fan that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The uphere series comes with a great combination of A noise airflow with a glowing RGB LED light. You can connect it with other 120mm RGB case fans and RGB lights. A great combination of efficient, low-noise airflow with striking RGB LED lighting.
- It is quite easy to control as it comes with one key that can be used to change your RGB lights, and one button that can be used to adjust your fan speed, mode, and color.
- It is able to maintain the uniformity of its brightness and color. It’s lighting effects are also visible from every direction which makes it very stylish and classy.
- The fan blades are translucent and have a frosted texture which makes your led lighting to have a wonderful dreamy effect.
- Just like other case fans, the Uphere product is extremely quiet and it comes with rubber pads and hydraulic bearings which reduces vibration and noise while working and provides you with highly improved efficiency.
The Uphere RGB series is unique and will make you super excited because of its smooth and speedy performance. It is pricey but not as pricey as the other case fans but is still offers you the best experience that you long to have.
📗FAQ’s on Best RGB Fans
Below are a couple of queries on Best RGB Fans that everyone is expecting to answer and I did include the same for my readers.
Are 140mm fans better than 120mm?
140mm Fans will push more air for less RPM, so ideally they do what a 120mm can do except quieter.
Is 1000 rpm good for case fan?
A 1000 RPM fan is a bit low, as most standard case fans are anywhere from 1400-1600RPM
Are bigger case fans better?
bigger case fans are quieter than smaller ones—and thus more desirable, if your case supports them.
Listed above are some of the very best RGB case fans that you can get, RGB case fans have gone past the time when it was always thought of as being stylish alone.
Right now it is stylish, unique, and performs extremely well. Any of these case fans work perfectly and choosing any of them will never be a thing of regret.
It has all the qualities needed to operate your PC. And if your PC is put under pressure, any of these RGB case fans can help subdue the pressure and your PC will still work well.
Are you still thinking about it? Think no more, and go purchase one of these items and you will be so pleased. Don’t wait until your PC crashes on you before you decide to purchase a case fan, and choose RGB products because they do not only perform well in terms of cooling and speed performance, but they also come in different color modes and it is easier to install.