This is a complete guide to Best RGB Fans To Cool Down Your CPU in 2022. 😎
The best part?🤔🤔
We bought the 15 RGB fans in the current market and reviewed them based on Noise, Airflow, Pressure, and Compatibility.
Finally, We came to 7 Of The Best RGB Fans for our readers. 📗
So without further ado, let’s see the results.
Being a stylish person, it is certain that you would want your gaming PC to be as stylish as you and the envy of others. If that’s the case, then you will need nice, and fancy case fans that are reliable and has proper airflow.
Knowing how much pressure your gaming PC usually undergoes and how heated it can get when it is used for a long time, you know how important proper cooling case fans will be to you.
There were times when RGB products were not considered in the market, but right now, it is topping the market, and it is the most sort after product in the market.
It is colorful and very efficient. So if you are looking to improve your gaming performance and at the same time give it a radiant glow, then RGB case fans are perfect for you.
You should remember that it’s not just about owning a fancy case fan, but also getting a case with a proper cooling fan and airflow.
But while trying to get the best RGB case fans for your PC, you should also be aware that there are various products in the market, and choosing the best might be quite daunting, but this article is here to help you make a good choice.
However, before our selection, let us consider some factors you need to look out for when purchasing your Best RGB fans.
Gone are the days when people preferred loud fans. In recent times, noise is not an option for fans; one can take a maximum level of noise. Hence, you need to check the noise level from the fan case you are about to purchase.
Keep in mind that your major priority in getting a case fan is for proper cooling and airflow for the benefit of your PC. Airflow can be measured in various ways. Hence, you need to check your case fan for the amount of airflow it can offer before purchasing it.
How much pressure can the case fan take, should be another important feature you need to consider. Most of our gaming PCs are always under much pressure while in use, so your case fan should be able to withstand any form of pressure.
Is your case fan compatible with your PC? This is one very vital factor you need to consider while choosing a case fan if it isn’t compatible, then you might end up forcing your equipment into the case, which might prove to be very dangerous for your PC. So if you want your PC not to crash on you, get a compatible case fan.
Now that you know the factors to consider while purchasing your case fan, we will list the best RGB case fan for you.
Best RGB Fans To Cool Down Your CPU: Our Pick
1. Corsair LL Series RGB
Are you looking for one of your PC’s best RGB case fans? Then you have found it because the Corsair LL series happens to be one of the best RGB case fans in the market.
It is reliable, stylish, and comes with less noise. Although the case fan is a little pricey, it guarantees a highly efficient cooling performance.
The case fan is well-packed with over sixteen independent RGB LEDs that can be found in all the blades, which makes your case very fancy. And it also makes the fan very colorful.
The fan is a PWM control that guarantees you great and easy speed. You can easily control the fan, and the best part about the case is that it comes with low noise, yet it doesn’t compromise its performance.
Below are some of the features of The Corsair LL Series RGB that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The corsair LL series RGB case fan comes with sixteen dependable RGB LEDs, which cuts across two different light loops. And this creates great lighting effects and makes your fan very colorful.
- The corsair series comes with an optimized 120mm fan blade and a PWM control, allowing you to control your fan’s cooling. You can adjust your fan from 600 RPM to
- 1500 RPM to give you a little noise and maximum airflow.
- The sixteen RGB LEDs are split between each fan blade, between its inner loops and outer loops, giving you great and gorgeous lights and visual effects.
- You have full control of your fan and can do many things with it. And it comes with a guide, which makes installation quite easy for you.
The Corsair LL Series RGB makes things easier for you as it has iCUE software that helps bring your system back to life.
This case fan is not meant for everyone because it is quite pricey. Still, if you are seeking a case fan with less noise, excellent airflow, and operation with great lighting effects to crown it up, then you will purchase this product because it is worth investing in, not finding the price.
2. Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB
The Thermaltake pure plus 12 RGB is an advanced RGB case fan that is perfect for you. It has outstanding lighting effects and great software, and it can be an excellent replacement for the radiator fan you’ve been using.
Its designs will leave you amazed, and it is built with solid materials, which makes its body solid. Thermaltake has exceeded all limits and performs highly efficiently regarding the best performance.
The product comes with a well-written guide that gives explicit directions on installing the case fan and mentions the important factors of the case fan.
The Thermaltake comes with an unlimited color combination and it also comes with some extra products, which include PSUs, LES strips, CPU coolers, etc, which makes it outstanding. Its software also allows you to control and change the colors, speed, light modes, and brightness anytime you want.
It has an artificial intelligence voice control function that allows you to carry out various actions like switching your light modes, changing colors, fan speeds, etc by merely speaking to it.
The Thermaltake also supports the Amazon Alexa voice service, allowing you to control your lights or fan speed by speaking to your Alexa-enabled devices.
Alexa can also keep you informed about the weather condition of your environment. All you need to do is ask Alexa; the answer will reflect from the lighting color.
It has a feature that connects with the Razer Chroma ecosystem. You can install the Razee Synapse 3 and experience excellent lighting effects on your PC. The Razer Chroma can offer you a wonderful experience that will surpass your screen into a full and proper setup.
Below are some of the features of The Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- It comes with software that allows you to monitor your fan performance, adjust the speed of your fan, and you can also customize your lighting effects.
- You can comfortably switch between various light modes and color modes.
- You can adjust your fan speed to a silent mode where the RPM can perform between 500-1500. Or you can control the performance mode, which can be adjusted up to 1500 RPM. You can also customize your speed.
- When there are issues with the performance of your fans, the software will do well to offer you a fan warning alert. And it allows you to identify which fan blade is faulty through the control panel.
- It has nine excellent LEDs, light coverage, uniform color, and brightness. It also has an inbuilt LED ring that can color your case fan multiple colors, making it very stylish.
- It comes with a dip switch that lets you fully control your fans. And you can easily set numbers for your controller with ease.
- It is designed with nine stylish blades programmed to generate high airflow with an exceeding silent operation.
- It comes with a hydraulic bearing that is self-indicting, and it offers less operating noise and also improves the efficiency of your case fans. It also has a seal cap that prevents the lubricant from spilling, thereby extending the lifespan of your unit.
The Thermaltake is an extraordinary RHB case fan that offers highly efficient performance with less noise. It has a stunning design that doesn’t stop it from performing excellently well.
It also has an extended life span, so it’s not about its designs alone but its performance.
3. Corsair ML120 Pro: best budget RGB fans
The Corsair ML120 pro is another wonderful product from Corsair, and it is also one of the best RGB fans. It is specially designed to provide high-quality performance and a higher airflow.
Which leads to better cooling and less noise. This case fan comes with excellent performance quality, and its controller with a configured RGB treatment.
This allows you to control your fans’ speed, colors, and animations by using its Link software. Although it comes with great quality designs, it doesn’t stop the case fan from performing exceedingly well.
Below are some of the features of The Corsair ML120 Pro that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The coesair ML120 PRO RGB fan offers you great performance with low noise operation. It also has vibrant RGB lighting controlled through the Corsair Link Software.
- It has an extra-low fiction levitation-bearing technology that gives you extra airflow and higher static pressure with lower noise. The best part is it comes with a five years warranty.
- It comes with four powerful hun-mounted RGB LEDs that provide you with an array of colors, making it easier for you to meet up with your system’s stylish look.
- You can easily control your fan speed from 400-1600 RPM. This allows your PC to perform well with a balanced performance of a great quiet cooling performance and adequate airflow.
The Corsair ML120 has a remarkable level of performance that provides you with an extraordinary experience as you work on your PC.
Hence, if you need excellent case fans that aren’t just stylish but also allow your PC to work faster without any interruptions, then you can consider this product first. The product costs higher, but it is power-packed and worth the amount.
4. NZXT RF-AR120-B1 120mm RGB LED Fans
The NZXT RF-AR120-T1 series is also another wonderful product that will impress you. Their fans are solid, noiseless, and it has a customized light technology that will excite you to have the product.
Its frames are made of black matte plastic and look gorgeous, and it also comes with rubber dampers that can reduce the fan’s vibration, enabling you to work with ease.
Below are some of the features of the NZXT RF-AR120-B1 120mm Fans that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- It comes with excellent lighting and visual effects.
- It is noiseless and still performs highly effectively.
- The software is easy to use, and you can install it easily.
- It is well-built with great designs that leave your PC looking extremely stylish.
The product is of high quality and provides you with the satisfaction you crave. It is quite pricey but provides excellent performance and great value for the money you spend on it.
At the time of our research on Best RGB Fans, we found a video about “14 Things Destroy Your Computer Slowly and Unnoticeably,” which is worth watching. 🤴🏆
5. Antec Prizm 120 ARGB: best RGB static pressure fans
The Antec Prizm 129 ARGB RGB case fan is well-styled with extraordinary performance and great silence. This series supports a dual-ring function with addressable RGB LEDs.
It is compatible with various software like a dock Polychrome RGB and ASUS Aura Sync. This product is also designed with 18 LEDs that can easily be controlled independently.
It uses a PMW fan model that can control heat and utilizes the hydraulic bearing operation, which makes working with it very quiet.
Below are some of the features of The Antec Prizm 120 ARGB that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- It has a dual ring that offers one of the best RGB lighting effects.
- It has 18 independent RGB LEDs control, which paints your rig with multiple colors.
- You can synchronize your RGB lighting through its motherboard.
- Though it is stylish and well-designed, it still performs very well. Its cooling effects are extremely very effective, and it’s fan speeds up to 1700RPM max, while its air pressure is 1.65mm max, and its airflow is 65.03 CFM max, which makes its cooling performance very high. It also ensures that its operation is extra quiet through its hydraulic bearing.
- You need not worry about it being damaged on time because it comes with a two years warranty.
The Antec Prizm case fan works effectively. And when it comes to style and design, it is outstanding. They have taken their quality to a very high level, making their product high-grade.
You need not worry about its installation because it has a guide that makes it easier for you. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the opportunity of styling your PC and making it look gorgeous while performing smoothly and fast.
6. Corsair HD120 RGB LED
Corsair series has finally decided to take its case fan technology to a higher level by offering amazing and unique designs with a great color combination that will make your PC envy others.
They don’t just offer you great quality, but they’ve also provided you with won’t varieties that you can easily choose from.
The Corsair HD 120 RGB LED is another of their great and unique products that are of high quality and have a unique color combination that allows you to change the color Mr of your PC with simple steps. This particular product has many amazing features that will make you love it.
Below are some of the features of The Corsair HD120 RGB LED that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The Corsair HD120 RGB LED PC case fans come with a combination of twelve RGB LED frames that are mounted independently. It delivers excellent air and brings an outstanding element to your rig.
- Its performance is well improved over other standard case fans.
- Its ultra-thin fan blades ensure you work with fewer vibrations, noise, and turbulence.
- It comes with three easily accessible control buttons that allow you to switch through your lighting effects, speed effects, and RGB LED colors.
- It comes with a PWM control range of 800-1725.
- Its looks are cool and can be controlled by you. The twelve inbuilt RGB LEDs are made to be customizable, which enables you to unlock various lighting effects.
- It comes with eight different shades of color, allowing you to customize your PC and give it amazing lighting effects.
With all its amazing features, it is a good investment you wouldn’t want to miss out on. And besides its amazing features, its cooling performance is of high quality.
You will also get the chance to choose between other options of color, which include color modes. With this product, you have nothing to worry about because it gives you great performance and great value for your money.
7. Up here RGB Series Case Fan
The uphere RGB Series Case Fan is another unique and extraordinary fan that gives you the best experience. It is easy to install and has a well-organized array of colors to beautify your fan.
It isn’t just colorful, but its performance is higher. It is one of a kind as it comes with a wireless remote that can be used to control the change of your colors and match your colors the way you want.
It is highly efficient and comes with maximum speed. It also comes with a guide that enables you to install it easily and is easily controlled because it has fewer buttons, and the user manual will direct you on how to control your case fan.
Below are some of the features of The Up here RGB Series Case Fan that earned it a spot in our list of Best RGB Fans to get in 2022.
- The uphere series comes with a great combination of A noise airflow with a glowing RGB LED light. You can connect it with other 120mm RGB case fans and RGB lights. A great combination of efficient, low-noise airflow with striking RGB LED lighting.
- It is quite easy to control as it comes with one key that can be used to change your RGB lights and one button that can be used to adjust your fan speed, mode, and color.
- It can maintain the uniformity of its brightness and color. It’s lighting effects are also visible from every direction, making it stylish and classy.
- The fan blades are translucent and have a frosted texture, giving your led lighting a wonderful dreamy effect.
- Just like other case fans, the Uphere product is extremely quiet, and it comes with rubber pads and hydraulic bearings, which reduce vibration and noise while working and provide you with highly improved efficiency.
The Uphere RGB series is unique and will excite you because of its smooth and speedy performance. It is pricey but not as pricey as the other case fans but is still offers you the best experience that you long to have.
📗 FAQs on Best RGB Fans
Below are a few queries on Best RGB Fans that everyone is expecting to answer, and I did include the same for my readers.
Are 140mm fans better than 120mm?
140mm Fans will push more air for less RPM, so ideally they do what a 120mm can do except quieter.
Is 1000 rpm good for case fan?
A 1000 RPM fan is a bit low, as most standard case fans are anywhere from 1400-1600RPM
Are bigger case fans better?
bigger case fans are quieter than smaller ones—and thus more desirable, if your case supports them.
Listed above are some of the very best RGB case fans that you can get; RGB case fans had gone past the time when it was always thought of as being stylish alone.
Right now it is stylish, unique, and performs extremely well. Any of these case fans work perfectly, and choosing them will never be a thing of regret.
It has all the qualities needed to operate your PC. And if your PC is under pressure, any of these RGB case fans can help subdue the pressure, and your PC will still work well.
Are you still thinking about it? Think no more, and purchase one of these items and you will be pleased. Don’t wait until your PC crashes on you before you decide to purchase a case fan, and choose RGB products because they do not only perform well in terms of cooling and speed performance, but they also come in different color modes and it is easier to install.