Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rupees to buy in India? 🤔
We got you covered in this detailed buyer’s guide.
let me clear one most important point:
We bought the 17 Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs available in the current market and reviewed them based on Type of Bluetooth earphones, Preferred price range, Strong battery life, lightweight and earphones with a microphone.
And, finally came to 9 Of The Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to our readers. 📗
So without further ado, Let’s dive right in. 🎭
Technology has made many notable advancements in recent times that make our everyday lives so much more safer, convenient and easier. One of such innovations is Bluetooth earphones.
Bluetooth earphones work by connecting with a device through radio transmissions instead of wires and cords and can even transmit data over small distances typically 10 meters. Bluetooth earphones are great for people who are mobile and always on the move and those who engage in a lot of activities such as fitness enthusiasts.
Using the classic earphones with cables can get in the way and cause a distraction as you struggle to detangle them and physically connect it to your device especially when driving or operating machinery.
With the advent of Bluetooth earphones, there is no need to worry about all these as one can listen to music and make and receive calls without having to reach for your device or carry it around with you in your hands.
If you have ever been frustrated by your earphones getting tangled up in your purse or pocket then getting a wireless Bluetooth speaker is sure to ease your frustrations and make your listening experiences less stressful.
And although some people may have concerns about the safety of using Bluetooth earphones because of the harmful effects of radiation, Bluetooth earphones are safe to use as they do not emit as much radiation as most cellular devices and prolonged exposure to Bluetooth devices will not leave you with the side effects of radiation
Being fully aware of all the great benefits of using and owning Bluetooth earphones, we are sure you cannot wait to get your hands on a good quality pair of Bluetooth earphones immediately.
If you are wondering what Bluetooth earphones would be most suitable for you, please read on and dive into our selection of the best Bluetooth earphones under 2000 INR. This will act as a guide and help you choose which Bluetooth earphones would suit your preferences and work best for you.
Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rupees
1. Leaf sport wireless Bluetooth earphones
The leaf sport wireless Bluetooth earphones is a sleekly designed sports Bluetooth earphones that have rightfully earned its place as one of the best Bluetooth wireless earphones as it promises to provide its wearers with the experience of a live concert by delivering impeccable filtered sound.
Although it is made from plastic, these earphones are sturdy and durable. The leaf sport wireless Bluetooth earphones allow you to stream music as you go about your preferred activities without draining the battery life of your earphones.
So you do not have to worry about stopping your run to charge up your earphones. They are also moisture and sweat resistant so they will not get damaged if they are exposed to light moisture and get wet. So, they can be worn to workout in light wet weather conditions you find yourself in.
They are incredibly lightweight and offer in-ear comfort with a sturdy grip so they do not fall off as you move about. It operates at a frequency of 20Hz to 20kHz so the sound it provides is quite impressive which makes it to perfectly fit in our best Bluetooth earphones under 2000 Rs list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Leaf sport wireless Bluetooth earphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- They are compatible with every device that offers Bluetooth connectivity like androids, iOS devices, and laptops.
- They have a long strong 6-hour battery life
- The good quality microphone enables you to make and receive calls without holding your device
- It cancels noise well so you do not get distracted by other sounds as you use your earphones
- It does not have a wide Bluetooth range so if you move too far away sound may be disrupted
2. iBall musitone A9 Bluetooth headset
The iBall musitone A9 Bluetooth headset is another Bluetooth earphone that is top notch. It has a cute attractive design on the ear grips that make it look like a rabbit and enable it to fit into your ears so they do not fall out.
These earphones offer you amazing sound quality, detachable silicone earbuds and flat tangle-free cables that ensure you do not spend precious hours detangling your cables before getting to use them. The iBall musitoneA9 Bluetooth headset provides a great sound no matter what genre of music you are listening to with bass.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the iBall musitone A9 Bluetooth headset that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It boasts of multipoint technology which allows you connect to 2 devices at the same time
- It has built-in microphones and controls that help you answer your calls easily.
- Detachable wires for a truly wireless experience
- It has a built-in rechargeable battery which you can charge through the use of a USB
- It has a battery life of about 4.5 hours so you will need to charge often
- The in-ear grip of the headphone is not very firm so it tends to fall out easily
3. Drumroar M8 wireless headphones
The Drumroar M8 wireless Bluetooth earphones are one of the best quality Bluetooth earphones available today. It has a unique design that allows you to connect the two headphones together when they are not in use so it bands together like a necklace and does not fall off.
It also comes with different earbuds and hooks that you can change up to suit your specific needs at a time.
One of its best features is it’s 4.2 Bluetooth signal that gives you high fidelity sound and strong transmission from connected devices. These earphones are great for exercising because they have a nano-coating that makes it sweatproof so you can be sure they will not get damaged easily.
It gives you a great sound quality for calls and music and noise cancellation so your listening experience is not muddled by outside noises which makes it to perfectly fit in our best Bluetooth earphones under 2000 Rs list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Drumroar M8 wireless headphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Its design is lightweight so it’s easy to carry around
- compatible with devices that offer a Bluetooth connection
- Awesome magnetic design for safety that lets your earbuds connect to each other so they do not fall off
- Comes with a neckband so there is reduced pressure on your ears
- Comes with a foldable neckband that can be easily stored or carried around.
- Foldable neckband can be broken if not stored properly
At the time of our research on Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rupees, we found a video about “Cool Hearing Test: Are You a Superhuman?” which is worth watching.
4. Fleeken H011 wireless Bluetooth earphones
The Fleeken H011 wireless Bluetooth earphones have a great flexible design that does not get in your way as you use these earphones, its soft silicone ear hooks fit behind your ears for a secure grip and it earbuds have memory foam that fit in your ears comfortably.
It offers great noise cancellation while keeping you aware of sounds in your environment so you remain safe and pairs quickly with your devices. It also has easy to use in-line control buttons so there is no need to press control buttons on your connected device.
These earphones have 4.1 Bluetooth so the signal is strong and reliable. Its lightweight design ensures it can be carried around comfortably by the wearer.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Fleeken H011 Bluetooth earphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Great battery life for up to 6 hours
- Can be connected to two devices at the same time
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Has a single button for volume control which can make it tough to increase or decrease volumes
5. Smazing® Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
The smazing wireless Bluetooth earphones are lightweight sleek wireless earphones that fit snugly around the neck with a magnetic function that allows the two earphones to be attached to each other.
It offers a premium sound for both calls and music with a noise cancellation feature that lets you enjoy the sound from your earphones without interweaving from noises around you. These earphones have a Plash proof build design that protects it from sweat and light moisture so they do not get damaged and last much longer.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Smazing® Wireless Bluetooth Earphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Sweat-proof design that makes it resistant to moisture
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled devices like laptops and mobile phones
- Less than the impressive backup battery life of about 4 hours
6. Wonderford magnetic 4.1 Bluetooth headset
The wonderford magnetic 4.1 Bluetooth headset is one of our picks for the best Bluetooth earphones as they have a comfortable lightweight fit that can be worn all day long.
These earphones have a magnetic feature that allows Earbuds to stick to each other which makes them sit securely when they are not in use around your neck on safely stored away.
Its powerful 4.1 Bluetooth makes for quick pairing with your device and offers a strong signal even if you move away from the paired device, it has an anti-jitter chip as well that gives you a strong transmission. It has a sleek and brushed design that is attractive and offers a clear audio quality for calls and listening to music.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Wonderford magnetic 4.1 headset that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Magnetic action that lets coupled earbud tips stick to each other for safety
- Easy to use controls
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- It has a short battery life when in full use so you might have to charge it up often.
7. TAGG impulse wireless Bluetooth earphones
The TAGG impulse wireless Bluetooth earphones take one of the spots as the best Bluetooth earphones as they have 4.2 Bluetooth transmission which means you get a strong connection to your device as you stream audio files or make and receive phone calls.
It also has a magnetic feature that allows for earbud tips to stick together for safety when they are not in use so they do not fall off easily. These earphones have powerful audio drives that give the best sound experience to go with beats in your favorite music.
They have in-line controls that let you receive calls and adjust volume levels without having to reach for and tap controls on the connected device.
It also features a built-in mic for clear and crisp sound on phone calls. They have a sturdy durable design that is lightweight and suitable for use while engaging in physical activity or everyday use which makes it to perfectly fit in our best Bluetooth earphones under 2000 Rs list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the TAGG impulse Bluetooth earphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Durable battery life of up to 5 hours continuous use
- Compatible with a variety of devices with Bluetooth function like laptops and smartphones
- In build microphone allows you to make and receive calls without
- The wires are a bit short so it may feel too tight around the neck
8. Portronics POR- 794 harmonics 204
Another of our picks for best Bluetooth earphones is the protronics harmonics 204 Bluetooth earphones which have an in-line control that allows its users to take and reject calls on the go without touching the connected device.
This makes it a perfect fit for people on the go as they can move about with their device tucked away while enjoying the use of their Bluetooth earphones. The design is classy, sleek and lightweight so it is easy to carry around.
It has a high Bluetooth 4.2 transmission connection which allows for up to 10ft range. These earphones use an AB 1522 Aroha chip for higher music quality and performance.
It has high noise and echoes cancellation so you can enjoy audio without interruption from outside noises.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Portronics POR- 794 harmonics 204 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It comes with three different earbuds sizes to fit comfortably for different people
- Magnetic action allows for earbuds tips to stick together and sit on the neck safely
- Has a good battery life of over 5 hours
- They are compatible with smartphones, computers, and tablets
- The wires on these earphones are a bit fragile and could get damaged easily
9. HP 150 in-ear headphones
The HP 150 in-ear headphones feature as one of the best Bluetooth earphones as it packs a quite a bit of impressive features like in-line microphone and controls that enable you to receive calls handsfree without worrying about locating your mobile phone.
These earphones offer a powerful sound that is clear and increases your listening experience to the maximum.
The earbuds are made from a soft silicone material that is comfortable and reduces outside noise to a level where you are still aware of the sounds around you for safety while running or jogging.
They also have a lengthy tangle-free cord that sits well around your neck for easy accessibility and they do not get tangled or damaged easily.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP 150 in-ear headphones that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices and computers
- Fits well under sporting gear like helmets
- Good audio and sound quality
- The grip is not very strong and earbuds may fall out
Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000 Rs: How to Decide
Getting the most use out of your Bluetooth earphones should be a top priority for anyone looking to purchase one of these Bluetooth earphones.
The best earphones will offer you maximum performances and high durability so you get a good value for your money and do not have to replace them every few months. Some of the things to look out for when purchasing a Bluetooth earphone includes:
Decide what type of Bluetooth earphones you want:-
There are a variety of styles and types of Bluetooth earphones available on the market and before purchasing one you should decide what type would most suit your preferences and lifestyle.
There are Bluetooth devices that are single earbuds you simply put in your ear, they do not have any supporting cables and may also fall out easily.
There are also Bluetooth earbuds that come with flat tangle-free cables that keep your Bluetooth earphones secure around the back of your neck, there is also the option of Bluetooth earphones that have a neckband that sits on your neck and has the cables attached to earbuds on it.
This style of earphones are comfortable and do not put pressure on your earbuds so they do not slip out. You can easily remove earbuds from your ears when they are not in use and they will rest easily on your neck without falling off as they are attached to the neckband.
Choose your preferred price range –
there are Bluetooth earphones available for as low as 200 INR and others for as high as 10,000 INR. Deciding your budget will help narrow down your options and help you decide exactly what Bluetooth earphones to get.
It should be a matter of preference and financial comfort so choose a brand that delivers good quality in your price range. There are durable and high-quality earphones available in every price range so do not feel pressured to go for the more expensive models to get a good value.
Choose earphones with strong battery life-
Bluetooth speakers are wireless and need to be changed often to enjoy full use of them. You should look out for earphones with a strong battery life so that they do not get cut off mid-use if you miss the opportunity to charge them every day.
Earphones with a battery life of more than 2- 3 hours would work well for most people who need to use their earphones when they are away from a power source.
Choose earphones with a strong battery life so you can enjoy the benefits of using a Bluetooth earphone like cords that do not tangle without worrying about having to constantly charge your earphones especially if you will be outdoors a lot.
Choose a lightweight earphone:-
To avoid a cumbersome and heavy feeling on your head while you enjoy music or make and receive phone calls, choose a lightweight earphone that feels like it weighs next to nothing for ease of use as you go about your daily activities.
For those who will be using their earphones while exercising, it will definitely feel better not being weighed down by your earphones while you exercise, run or jog.
Choose earphones with a microphone:-
get a Bluetooth earphone with a microphone to enable you to have a hands free experience while making and receiving phone calls. Using an earphone with a good microphone means you do not have to hold onto your mobile phone while taking calls and this frees up your hands for other activities like driving, taking notes or working.
You will not have to fumble around and search for your mobile phone before you can receive important calls and prevent them from getting sent straight to voicemail. This feature also ensures you get clear audio and the person on the receiving end of the call hears what you say clearly.
Ensure the device you wish to use on with your earphones is Bluetooth compatible:-
Although most devices in this day and age are compatible with Bluetooth, it is still important to check that your earphones will be compatible with the devices you intend to use them with. Check the specifications of your laptops, tablets, or mobile phones to ensure they have a working Bluetooth feature before purchasing Bluetooth earphones
Consider Earphones with noise cancellation:-
while you enjoy music or receive calls on your earphones, you do not want to be distracted by outside noises. So choosing an earphone that offers active noise cancellation should be one of your priorities when deciding on the right earphones for you.
A lot of good quality earphones come with this feature and provides good surround sound while using audio on standard volume. Your earphones should also have a slight room for you to hear outside noises as you use it, especially when using them outdoors so you are aware of your surroundings for your safety.
Choose earphones with in-line controls:-
one of the key attractions of a Bluetooth earphone is that it does not need you to have the device it is connected to in front of you always.
Choosing an earphone with in-line control lets you receive calls, reject calls and tune the volume of your music and audio without having to use the controls on your device. This means your device can be a few feet away from you, but you will be able to perform key functions by simply tapping on the controls attached to your earphones.
Safety Precautions and How to care for your Bluetooth earphones
Finding the perfect Bluetooth earphones and purchasing them is the first step in enjoying this innovation, the next step is ensuring you get the most use out of it by taking good care of it and staying safe as you use them. Here are a few safety precautions to take when using Bluetooth earphone:
1. While using Bluetooth earphones will not expose you to high levels of radiation, it is important to avoid prolonged usage of Bluetooth earphones or any earphones at that as they may be damaging to your ears and its internal organs.
Using Bluetooth earphones actually protect you from harmful radiation from your mobile devices as you do not have to be in constant contact with them when using a Bluetooth device
2. Avoid using your Bluetooth earphones at high volumes so you do not damage your hearing and eardrums.
Most devices show you a warning when you turn the volume up too loud, it is important to take note of this warning and only use your audio at low- medium volume levels.
3. Stay aware of your surroundings when you have your Bluetooth earphones in. It is easy to get lost in the sounds enveloping your ears as you use your earphones but being aware of your surroundings will let you avoid getting into accidents when driving or crossing a road. Being aware of your environment will also keep you from getting distracted and let you know when someone needs your attention.
4. Do not share your earphones with other people because they are used internally and you might get an ear infection. Sharing your earphones might also lead to them getting damaged as someone else may not know how to take the best care of your earphones
How to care for your Bluetooth earphones
Caring for your earphones is essential to make sure they last longer and you get value for your money. Bluetooth earphones can last for years and give quality sound when they are properly maintained.
A few tips for taking care of your Bluetooth earphones are :
1. Cleaning them often to avoid a build-up of dirt, earwax, dead skin and dust particles that can damage your earphones. Use a damp towel or cloth to wipe the inside your earbuds gently. Avoid using sharp objects to clean them.
2. Put them away in a secure location when they are not in use to avoid stepping on them and breaking them. You can store your Bluetooth earphones in a protective case and keep it away on your desk or in a drawer.
3. Although your Bluetooth earphones may be sweat proof, it is important to keep them away from moisture and liquids as this can damage its delicate parts. When cleaning your earbuds, separate the rubber earbuds from the electrical parts of your earphones and clean them separately with soap and water.
Allow them air dry before attaching them to your earphones to avoid any water getting inside your earphones and damaging them.
Many companies have abandoned headphone jacks and encourage their users to adopt the use of Bluetooth devices and for good reason, as Bluetooth earphones are safer and give you more mobility than traditional earphones.
Their cables will not get tangled up in your pocket or while you use them and they can be connected to multiple devices while offering great sound quality. They are easy to use, very portable, easily carried around and affordable enough that there is one for anyone who is interested in acquiring a Bluetooth earphone.