Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 2000 INR to buy in 2019? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out.
In this day and age, technology has made things so much easier. From calling a friend miles away to making every beat in a song feel like a mini earthquake, yes, technology is indeed awesome.
Life without it is strenuous and even hard in most cases. Hence as the times change, as technology evolves, so must we with it. Music is something that cuts across race, color, ethnicity or backgrounds.
It is enjoyed by diverse people and it actually brings us all together. Now, technology has made it very pleasing to enjoy music without having to worry about extension cords or radios. How does one experience the sublimity in music? Well, first you’ll need to get yourself a Bluetooth speaker.
Bluetooth speakers are known to heighten the sound, intensity and audio quality of either songs or any audio content. Their function is to amplify sound in a favorable frequency which the user can enjoy.
They do this by wirelessly connecting to another device, either a mobile phone, tablet, computer, television or any smart Bluetooth compatible device. These devices are really necessary both at home and at work and you will definitely have the need for one.
However, with so much diversity in these producing companies, one needs to ascertain him/herself before heading to the store for purchase. Bluetooth speakers are generally portable, but they are slight functional differences between one and the next.
Hence, they are key features which one needs to look out for in order to cop the best Bluetooth speaker. Call it a buyer’s guide if you wish.
Assuming you already know how to pair and connect a Bluetooth speaker, let’s move on to the features you should take to the store when buying one.
- Your budget which in this context is under 2,000 INR
- Where the Bluetooth will be placed.
- The range or distance through which it can be used without signal distortion.
- The speaker’s current level of technology.
- The power of its drivers.
- Its compatibility across devices.
- Battery life and mode of charging.
Now that you’re aware of the contributing features of a Bluetooth speaker, we can go ahead to present some to you with their features, pros, and cons.
Here is The List Of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 2000 INR in 2019
1. Logitech X50 Wireless Speaker
This Bluetooth speaker has a very sleek design. It is compact, smooth and very portable. The X50 looks like an air vent with a handle but at 141g it is very lightweight. It comes in three distinct colors and is guaranteed to liven your party. Logitech X50 Wireless Speaker is the Best Sounding Bluetooth Speaker.
At 1,699 INR this wireless speaker is a great but. Let’s look at some of its contributing features.
Its 750mah battery offers about 5 continuous hours of use. This occurs between recharges. Users can connect to each other with its 3.5mm jack. It comes with a micro USB cable and can be accessed anywhere within 30ft from it. The Logitech X50 is compatible across multiple smart devices and has a power output of 3W . Here are its pros & cons:
- It can be accessed by multiple smart devices including mobile phones, computers, tablets, and smart televisions.
- It produces a sound that is rich in volume and clarity.
- It charges easily.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- It has a product review of 4.4 out of 5.
- It is very light and can be easily carried from one place to the other.
- At 5 hours of continuous use time, it doesn’t offer a lot of play time.
- Its bass function is lacking.
- It is not waterproof
2. BoAt Stone 650
This Bluetooth wireless speaker is has a very sturdy build. It comes in three bold colors and offers a nice balance of bass, quality, and loudness. It is perfect for parties when you want to turn up the heat or ideal if you’re watching a movie by yourself. You can use it to amplify any typical audio content.
BoAt Stone 650 is the best portable Bluetooth speaker we tested in our review. At 1,899 INR is offering immense value for your money which makes it put in our best bluetooth speakers under 2000 INR 2019 list. Here are its features.
The boAt Stone 650 has environmental adaptive properties which enable it to blend into environments seamlessly. It offers a range of dynamic sounds with its 2 by 2-inch drivers which output power of 10 watts.
It possesses water resistant qualities because of its IPx 5 design. The boAt stone 650 offers about 7 hours of audio bliss. Its battery capacity is 1800mah and it is known to possess way more battery life than most cell phones, hence it eliminates the occurrence of failure due to battery life. It has a multifunction button system which enables quick access and navigation. It is Aux and SD card wire compatible.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the BoAt Stone 650.
- The first pro would be its waterproof nature, allowing use by poolside functions. It is also resistant to dust
- Its Bluetooth version is v4.2, hence it has innovative features.
- It outputs dynamic high definition quality audio content, one which is loud and you can feel every bass.
- Its design is pretty sleek as has diamond shaped dotted mesh along with a silicon finish to it.
- This Bluetooth speaker possesses a battery of 1800mah which gives about 7 hours of uninterrupted play.
- It charges easily.
- At 653g it is easily portable.
- It has a 5-star rating.
- It possesses an integrated access control using its multifunctional button system.
- It has battery saving abilities.
- It is very convenient as it is Aux and SD slot compatible. Which can be used if the signal is poor or to act as an essential battery saver.
- Warranty period is only a year.
3. Noizzy Box Retro XS Vintage Bluetooth Speaker
Noizzy Box Retro XS Vintage Bluetooth Speaker is the best Bluetooth speakers for classical music. If you like a good vintage retro effect to your appliance, décor or sense of style then this should be your go-to Bluetooth speaker. It has a sleek design and looks like a radio which is super cool. This 1,699 INR speaker has a lot of characteristic features, they include.
This mini-sized Bluetooth speaker allows you to listen to your music, feel every bass in your movies and even play games no matter your location from it. It has analog turners which control volume, bandwidth and a central frequency turner.
When we said it looks like a radio, we weren’t kidding. Noizzy Box also delivers both AM and FM channels directly. Its background is LED hence it’s easy to locate them at night. This Bluetooth speaker can fit comfortably into your palm and it is multifunctional. Apart from amplifying sound and giving radio feeds, it is SD card compatible, TF card compatible, USB and even Aux in.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Noizzy Box Retro XS Vintage Bluetooth Speaker.
- At 449g, they are very lightweight and portable.
- Its antenna surfs for signal and its LED indicator, lets you know when the signal is at its best.
- It offers a blend of vintage style and technology innovations as it has stereo speakers and grants access to stream audio content from diverse devices.
- This speaker can be connected across different outlets, be it USB, Aux, TF card, or SD card, giving you access to a wider purpose.
- It comes in either black, brown or red colors and each is unique in its own vintage way.
- It is a fine piece of equipment and possesses character and style.
- It delivers quality sound irrespective of the type of content.
- It is not waterproof.
- It has a 6-month replacement warranty.
- Frequency on dial may not match those in real life.
4. Photron P10 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Photron P10 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is the best inexpensive Bluetooth speaker that we tested in our review. This wireless Bluetooth speaker offers intense sound quality.
It is built like a UFO (unidentified flying object) and reels its user into the future with its design and technology. It has a sleek design and guarantees productivity.
At only 899 INR, it can be bought as a gift to your music lover friends or family members which is the best Bluetooth speaker with bass. Here are its characteristic features.
This speaker has a wireless microphone which enables you to answer calls even while it’s in use. Like most Bluetooth speakers, its battery is rechargeable and has a capacity of 400mah.
The Photron can last up to 3 hours of continuous use and 162 hours when on standby. Its speakerphone has echo and noise cancellation features. It is Aux and Micro SD card compatible.
It runs on Bluetooth version 2.1, plus it has EDR features. It requires to be used in close proximity to the source, 10 meters from it in particular. Battery fully charges in 3 hours. It is equally compatible with TF cards.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Photron P10 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker.
- For its price, it is actually very functional.
- Its design is classic, fashionable and suits any modern-day décor.
- With a diameter of only 70mm, it fits into the palm comfortably
- At 177g it is very lightweight and portable.
- It has a 400mm woofer driver which gives it a distinct sound quality.
- Connectivity is versatile across multiple devices and it is also easy.
- It is up to date with innovative technologies.
- It serves the purpose which it was meant to.
- It is not waterproof.
- Its warranty period is 6 months.
- Usage time is low, alongside battery capacity.
- Doesn’t offer that much bass.
- It is rated 3.8 out of 5.
5. SoundBot SB571 Bluetooth Speakers
You could say this Bluetooth wireless speaker is futuristic because its design most certainly is. The SB571 has all the qualities of a modern-day best outdoor bluetooth speakers and it suits your home décor flawlessly as well. Hence you can rest assured of all those characters that come with innovation. They include:
This Bluetooth speaker comes in six color options and each is as sleek as the former. At 1,399 INR, it gives out a crystal clear deep bass with its 6W + 6W high definition loudspeakers embedded in it. Its driver is 40mm and its battery capacity is 1000mah.
One feature about this Bluetooth speaker which sets it apart from others is its ability to connect to a wide variety of media devices with or without Bluetooth capability. It runs on Bluetooth 3.0 and offers about 10 hours of playback time from a distance of 33ft or about 10 meters. This Bluetooth speaker has universal compatibility features.
- It outputs a very clear sound with intense bass.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- It doesn’t need a Bluetooth compatible device before it can connect or stream live audio content.
- It has a good build, a sturdy design as well as a sleek appearance.
- TheSoundBot SB571 gives users unlimited and uncut 10 hours of usage time.
- It is universally compatible across different devices with their diverse operating systems and functionalities.
- It has hands free and microphone settings enabling you to make and receive calls without disrupting the connection.
- It gives off a dynamic bass sound.
- At 522g it is portable and light.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- The quality of its functionality could drop even before the warranty is up.
6. Philips BT50B Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Philips BT50B Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is the best Bluetooth speakers for iPhone. This Bluetooth speaker has the shape of a canned carbonated beverage. Its design is sleek and its style accommodates any type of home décor. This speaker comes in amazing color options and has a futuristic sleekness to it.
As you know, Philips is a widely recognized electronics brand, which deals on manufacturing the most innovative electronics and this wireless speaker isn’t about to be an exception. Here are its features.
This Bluetooth wireless speaker has an anti-clipping option which guarantees loud and distortion free audio quality. It makes use of Bluetooth version 4.0 and accepts devices within a 10-meter range.
Its rechargeable battery is built-in and it outputs 2W of power. Coming in at 90.7g, this Bluetooth speaker can run for six hours straight when its volume is moderate. At 1,325INR, it offers a good signal strength and possesses USB functionality which makes it to put in our best bluetooth speakers under 2000 INR 2019 list.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Philips BT50B Wireless Bluetooth Speaker.
- It is portable and stylish.
- It gives out a high-quality sound.
- Its speakers is equipped with the features that give a powerful bass when in use.
- Its bass is flexible as it has a bass control button, enabling bass switches from thumping to slow or even loud bass.
- The depth of the produced sound is realistic.
- Since traditional wireless speakers come with distortions once their battery runs down, the Philips BT50B has an anti-clipping feature to eliminate this problem.
- This anti-clipping feature also scrutinizes the signals passing through the amplifier and keeps its peak in check.
- It has an LED indicator for easy navigation.
- It is not water resistant.
- It is not compatible with TF or SD cards.
- Has a lot of mixed product reviews.
7. Portronics POR-871 SoundDrum
This wireless speaker has a similar design as the Philips BT50B, but instead of the Philips’ sleekness, Portronics comes with a mesh-like design. It is super portable and can fit into any bag. At 1,819INR it has a host of innovative features which you’re sure to look for in the best Bluetooth speaker.
This Bluetooth speaker is based on version 4.2 and all its innovations. Its range goes beyond 10 meters and offers more security than the previous versions. Portronics has 10W speakers which are inbuilt with their accompanying amplifiers.
Its FM system is equally in-built and provides music wherever you may be. It is water resistant and can withstand light rain. It runs on a 1800mAh lithium-ion battery and offers more than 7 continuous hours of usage, upon a single recharge.
Its battery can be fully charged within 1-2 hours and it has in-built hands free and speakerphone features. It weighs 330 grams and is really light. Lastly, its International Protection rating IPx6 prevents it from water or dust-related damage.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Portronics POR-871 SoundDrum.
- Its two powerful speakers of 5W each give it a crystal clear sound alongside a defined and superb bass.
- It is water resistant, but shouldn’t be submerged in water. It can handle splashes and light rain.
- Can be used for 7 consecutive hours.
- It has a fast charge ability and charges for only 1-2 hours.
- You can listen to the radio with this Bluetooth speaker because of its FM supported feature.
- Has multiple functionalities and can be used via USB, SD card or Aux.
- It is loud.
- It offers 360 degrees of sound coverage.
- The PortronicsSoundDrum is basically a mini powerhouse.
- It has a speakerphone and hands-free abilities.
- Can be used without worry in moist or dusty environments.
- Has a review of 4.5 out of 5, making it a really good buy.
- No reported cons.
8. JBL GO Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This wireless speaker has plenty of features. First, its design is like that of a little rectangular block. It is sturdy and looks very durable. At 1,799INR, you can gain access to its special features and functionality. What are these special features? Coming right up.
Its drivers are high performance and it gives off a deep bass to your audio content. It offers about 5 hours of continuous play time and permits wireless Bluetooth streaming. The JBL GO has noise canceling speakerphones, runs on Bluetooth version 4.1 and has a year’s warranty period straight from its manufacturers. Here are some of its pros and cons.
- It delivers high-quality sound.
- Its noise-canceling speakerphones enable users to make clear calls from their speakers.
- It comes in 8 distinct color options.
- Its compact size does not affect the sound quality it gives out, which is high by the way.
- It has a built-in strap hook which and an optional strap enabling you to take your speaker box anywhere and everywhere you go.
- It offers wireless Bluetooth streaming
- Its battery is easily rechargeable.
- A connection is fast and easy.
- At 132g, it is very light and portable.
- It makes use of a USB and an Aux slot.
- It has garnered a rating of 4.4 out of 5.
- It doesn’t offer a lot of usage time for its price.
- It is not waterproof.
9. TAGG Loop Wireless Speaker
TAGG Loop Wireless Speaker is the best buy portable bluetooth speaker. This Bluetooth wireless speaker comes with a lot of features. Starting off with its look, it has a sturdy design which is usually associated with durability. TAGG Loop looks futuristic and sleek all at once and its features are about to satisfy your speaker needs.
The TAGG Loop has two 8W precision acoustic drivers. It runs on Bluetooth version 4.0 and is compatible across devices. With a battery capacity of 2,400mAh, this wireless speaker guarantees up to 22hours of usage which is divided into 4 hours of play time and 18 hours of talk time. This same battery fully charges under 2 hours via its micro USB cable. It is TF card, SD card, USB and Aux compatible. This 540g speaker costs 1,999INR.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the TAGG Loop Wireless Speaker.
- It gives off a superior sound quality.
- Its design is stylish, portable and can blend into any room décor.
- It is compatible across multiple devices.
- Enables clear calls via its hands-free ability.
- It is durable and has FM connectivity.
- It offers an enhanced music and audio experience to users.
- Makes use of cutting edge technology.
- It isn’t water resistant.
- It comes without a USB adapter.
10. boAt Stone 200
This Bluetooth wireless speaker has a lot of surprises up its sleeves. Not only is it perfect for outdoor functions but it has the design of a little cuboid. It comes in three distinct colors all beautifully contrasted to lure attention. This Bluetooth speaker is definitely the best in its price range. You can get access to everything this speaker has to offer at 1,154INR.
This Bluetooth speaker was constructed with durable rubber materials which add to its longevity and contributes to its shock absorbing characteristic. Experience high definition sound quality at high volumes for about 10 hours straight with the boAt Stone 200.
It makes use of version 4.1 and can be used at a range of 30ft from it. With a power output of 3W, multiple connectivities, built-in microphones, and a battery capacity of 1500mAh its pros include.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the boAt Stone 200.
- It is durable and its IPX5 feature makes it water resistant. Hence it is perfect for poolside or outdoor events.
- It gives off a vibrant yet balanced crystal sound with intense bass.
- Its usage time lasts three times longer than other Bluetooth speakers its size.
- The boAt Stone 200 possesses hands-free qualities as well as inbuilt speakers, USB, and Aux port.
- At a volume of 80%, you can have about 10 hours of unlimited streaming and usage, with an accompanied 12 hours of talk time.
- With a weight of 340g, it is portable.
- A good six hours is put into charging it fully.
11. HP 400 Bluetooth Speaker
Experience a fine blend of class and functionality with the HP 400 Bluetooth speaker. You may know HP from its line of computer accessories and laptops, but this introduction into the audio sector is well anticipated. This Bluetooth speaker has all the basic characteristics that it’s meant to, let’s look at what these features are.
As you can see, the contrast in its color is very appealing and it comes in three different color options. It has a sturdy build and looks really durable. This Bluetooth speaker has a built-in microphone, produces high-quality audio, long-lasting battery capacity and has a pair of 4W drivers.
At 272g, it is pretty lightweight. This Bluetooth speaker works on diverse operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 12. Tagged at 1,330INR, its battery life is scheduled to last about 8 hours of continuous use.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the HP 400 Bluetooth Speaker.
- It is lightweight and portable.
- It is compatible with devices of various operating systems.
- It has long battery life.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- It outputs high-quality audio.
- The HP 400 is highly suited for outdoor use.
- Product may develop a fault before the warranty is up.
12. boAt Stone 260 Bluetooth Speaker
This Bluetooth speaker is obviously different from all the others in its unique build and design. It looks like a moonball and even has a clip with which you could attach it to anything. It comes in 7 fiery looking color options and offers a different vibe to your décor.
You have to admit that this is one fine Bluetooth speaker. This speaker is IPX5 waterproof and also has shockproof features. It is constructed with durable silicon and has a rubber matte finish which makes it shockproof.
The bass it produces is well experience and it offers a crystal clear audio quality. It can be extremely loud depending on your audio preference and it runs on version 4.1. This speaker has a battery capacity of 1000mAh which delivers about 4-5 hours of audio bliss and 9 hours of talk time.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the boAt Stone 260 Bluetooth Speaker.
- It is highly durable, shockproof and water resistant.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- Its hook enables attachment on different materials while on the go.
- It weighs 440g and can easily be carried anywhere.
- Has a rating of 4.3 out of 5.
- Can be used with devices of various operating systems.
- It could malfunction before the warranty is up.
Getting a highly functional wireless Bluetooth speaker isn’t as hard as it may seem especially since you’re now aware of the features to look out for in each speaker. These devices come in really handy at parties, gatherings or simply when watching a movie in your home. Either way, let the bass take over as you purchase a Bluetooth wireless speaker today.