Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to buy in 2020? 🤔
We got you covered in this buyer’s guide.
The best part?
All the speakers mentioned in this buyer’s guide is manually tested and reviewed by our team.
So without further ado, Let’s dive right in. 🎭
We all need sound in our lives! No matter where it comes from, we want it to be present wherever we are. Well, guess what? You don’t have to be without that favorite song or miss awesome music as the beat drops.
Now, you can take the sound anywhere you go. That’s the aim of a Bluetooth speaker. It’s portable, meaning nothing gets by you. The fun is never-ending.
We all need that speaker that is more than the traditional sound system. Moving ahead with technological innovation means you don’t need to have plugins for your speaker. So there’s no external jack to connect.
All you need is to hold the awesome device in your hands or place it within reach on an available platform. It’s wireless and you can use your phone to play the music or amplify the video sounds. You can go anywhere with it which makes it so convenient at every moment.
There have been several complaints and possible perceived drawbacks associated with Bluetooth speakers. It’s true that mobile phones and other music boxes can do the trick. But Bluetooth speakers have been upgraded to a high standard. You no longer have to cover your ears with earpieces.
At the time of our research on “Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs”, we found a video about “How Bluetooth Works” which is too good to watch.
In fact, it’s downright irresponsible and rude when you’re listening to music all alone with friends by your side. Let them join in the fun and let the music pervade the atmosphere.
Bluetooth speakers are very popular with almost everybody striving to own one. And yeah, you need one too. Imagine the fun you could have chilling out with your buddies and listening to great tunes.
If you think Bluetooth speakers are for long haul journeys only, think again. They can even replace the radio in a car should the need arise. You can be alone and sing to lovely tunes blaring out of the speaker.
There are many options. What’s more, they are highly affordable. So there’s largely no stress or strain on your pockets. You only need a mild plan saving a few bucks to get the best deal possible.
That’s why this article is here in the first place. To guide you in making the best choice. With Amazon, you can achieve a whole lot.
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs: Our Pick
1. TAGG Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Think about how much you can save with a speaker built for efficiency. It’s no longer a secret that the TAGG Bluetooth speaker is typically wired to produce great sounds at a more than appropriate level.
If you’re looking to save money on a birthday gift or something to show a little appreciation, this Bluetooth speaker is for you. Again it’s fabulous for people who work in loud environments. This speaker can help them beat the sound at its own game.
The aptly named speaker comes with unique angles that give to a defined look. Its features include a speaker with a volume booster Amp (10 Watts of power) to ensure you can crank up the volume. It possesses a wireless range.
The Custom Bass Radiator is what I like most. Wanna blare out quality music? Put the dual precision acoustic into good use! The bass feature output is enhanced by a proprietary passive bass radiator.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The TAGG Portable Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Quality sound is noticed almost instantly which makes it a huge upgrade on previous versions. The distance doesn’t matter.
- Loud volume. 📢 It’s a requirement from all Bluetooth speaker lovers and this device won’t disappoint you.
- Perfect speaker. This feature is great for your phone and other mobile devices.
- Good foot range. The advanced antenna means you don’t have to worry about being too far to enjoy the sound.
- Auxin port connect feature. To TVs and non-Bluetooth devices using a 3.5mm jack alongside a handsfree feature.
- Water resistant.
- For such a speaker with a powerful sound, the battery life and power doesn’t quite cut it.
- The battery gets weak over time from regular use.
- You can’t fully or partially be submerged in water. Can survive some sprays though. Who else wanted to give this a try?
2. Anker Soundcore Mini Bluetooth Speaker
It’s not every day we come across value for money. The Anker mini Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker is awesomely built to make your experience worth the time and money spent.
What more do you need from a speaker other than great sound, tempting battery life with a good range to boot.
When you think loudness, thinks Anker Bluetooth Speaker. The stereo sound is off the hook with rich bass to heat things up. The 15-hour playtime will undoubtedly make you a freak of music because it’s basically next to non-stop which makes it to perfectly fit in our best Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs list.
Further features include a wonderful built-in mic and cool portable wireless speaker for your mobile devices like iPhone and Samsung.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Anker Soundcore Mini Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Great sound. The quality of the sound produced by the speaker is supreme. It’s exceptional clear with a zero chance of distortion. The bass keeps your head rocking back and forth.
- 15 Hour battery life. Moderate around the clock enjoyment exclusively provided by Anker.
- Easy to control and maneuver. Good for traveling light.
- Not a lot of thump or booms. Perhaps this is due to its size.
- the 66-foot mid-range becomes incoherent at higher volumes and range.
3. JBL GO 2 Portable Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
Ever heard the phrase ‘small but mighty’, that’s the best description for this speaker. The JBL GO 2 can get things funky with a loudness that belies its size. You think you’re being careful with the volume button and mistakenly increase it.
Then you find out that the speaker can indeed take the heat. That’s the power of the JBL GO 2. It goes beyond the perceived limits.
The speakers offer a smooth sound. It’s not overly stocked with fun parts but it’s a good option. It features a built-in noise-canceling technology and is water-resistant. It also has up to 5 hours of playtime.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The JBL GO 2 Portable Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It’s strong and will definitely survive more than it’s a fair share of mishaps.
- its volume/speaker is surprisingly good for its size.
- It’s small and very portable. If you love small things or love to pack light, this is for you.
- Short battery life. This feature is normal considering the size although it’s a huge drawback if you love music.
- Narrow sound. Unlike other Bluetooth speakers, the JBL GO 2 plays sound forward and not surround.
4. Cell Escape LED Touch Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Isn’t the shape just appealing? The XLeader may be small but the handful of useful features compensate for size. It’s a LED Touch designed Bluetooth Speaker that has an HD (High Definition) feature.
It also possesses 12 hours of playtime. You can enjoy the micro SD card support for your iPhone, tablet or laptop. It’s a popular choice for people who love the good sound and want to save a few bucks.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Cell Escape LED Touch Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- HD sound provides great sound and balance, particularly when used with a laptop to watch movies.
- A smart touch feature gives you a feeling of class.
- Faster recharge time.
- AUX and micro SD feature bring other devices into play.
- short battery life pegged at just 1000mAH
5. Wooky Aqua Stone Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
This speaker is ideal if you love the sound of your own voice while showering but need a little company, it’s great particularly when you have a chore you can’t just get away from it has a loud nature and the acoustics are something else! It’s also waterproof.
You can spend tons of time listening to your best tracks without worrying about water. It’s not called the best shower speaker for anything. It features a 10-hour rechargeable battery life.
The powerful audio driver is a huge draw for potential buyers. You can take this speaker to many outdoor activities and still feel comfortable which makes it to perfectly fit in our best BlueTooth speakers under 3000 INR list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Wooky Aqua Stone Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- The portable outdoor and shower Bluetooth is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- It is highly portable. Can fit in/on anywhere.
- The rechargeable battery with up to 10 hours playtime isn’t a bad idea
- Powerful audio driver.
- May not be as strong or durable as advertised.
6. DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker
Everything seems to be rolled into one with the DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth speaker. It features a nice capacitive touch feature which is a break from the normal buttons that litter other speakers.
If you’re looking for an HD feature, look no further. This speaker not only has an HD stereo sound, it has bass too! This makes the volume all the more impressive. The DOSS speaker is indeed a companion for all your activities.
The sound is top-notch and you can enjoy your music because of the dual high-performance drivers. The batter comes in at a handy 2200mAH which gives off up to 12 hours playtime with 75 percent volume. Recharge toke is also decent in 3-4 hours.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The DOSS Touch Portable Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- A good speakerphone with clear sounds and even lesser distortion.
- Quality sound with 2 6-watt drivers and bass.
- Classy feel with the touch feature.
- High definition sound
- AUX and micro SD capable.
- Relatively good battery life considering the 75 percent volume feature.
- Comes with a carry on pouch or case.
- The 33 foot Bluetooth connection range is an issue. The distance leaves the speaker acting funny.
7. ZoeeTree S5 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This speaker is high on the wish list of most shoppers. It’s easy to see why. It features a portable Version 4.2 and EDR stereo speakers. The loud HD audio is simply awesome.
The bass feature gives off a perfect rhythm to help you enjoy your music. It’s exceptionally clear for such a speaker although the two high-sensitivity drivers play a huge role.
The loud volume is useful outdoors and you’d be surprised that this speaker would do well at most parties. You can connect within seconds to your iPhone, tabs or smartphone with ease.
The built-in mic feature is innovative while the 3.5mm audio cable lets you go solo. If you want up to 12 hours of playtime and a 1800mAH for a cut-price, this is the device to hold on to.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The ZoeeTree S5 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Is portable and fits into all scenes.
- The over 7-hour playtime is good enough considering the price involved.
- HD feature and micro SD capability.
- Good bass feature.
- Comes with useful accessories.
- The 30-foot connection range is simply not ideal.
- The sound is not really as clear as you’d imagine. Especially if you ramp up the volume.
Cool Hearing Test: Are You a Superhuman? Good to watch. We found this awesome video at the time of our research.
8. Vtin Portable Bluetooth Speaker
You don’t have to wonder why it has made this list. It’s such a good speaker can come at a budget price with quality features. It’s has a good HiFi sound and bass boost mix to thrill your ears.
And yeah, you can go on and on with. 20 hours playtime and 14 watts loud stereo sound. It’s equipped to give you quite the experience with support two music modes switching and IPX6 waterproof feature.
It’s perfect for the outdoors, party, rap music and at home. It doesn’t matter what you’re listening to. The bass boost feature is like a back up to impure sounds. The battery is good and comes in at 3.7V/2200mAH. Music becomes all the more enjoyable even at.
Over 50 percent max volume. Once it’s charged up, you can take it for a spin for almost the entire day which makes it to perfectly fit in our best Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Vtin Portable Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It has an enviable audio quality for its size.
- The battery life is well above average at 15-20 hours on a single, yet efficient charge.
- It’s built to be durable yet the design is off the hook.
- The speaks are rather too forward-laden. You don’t experience a 360° audio feature like other speakers.
- It doesn’t come with a lanyard loop to make traveling easier.
9. VicTsing Shower Speaker
Many people swear by this portable Bluetooth speaker because it’s a great buy. With a wireless water-resistant speaker featuring a 5W driver, you know what you’re getting.
It has a suction (yes!), a built-in mic with a hands-free speakerphone that is built for comfort. You can pick your call virtually anywhere as long as your speaker is connected. If you’re thinking showers and outdoors, this is the speaker to utilize.
The silicone design keeps dust, water and protects you from shocks. IPX5 makes it ideal for you. You can conveniently hang and place anywhere. the rechargeable battery gives you 6 hours playing time with the volume fixed at 70 percent.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The VicTsing Shower Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- The stereo output is powerful and emits sound with a 5W speaker.
- The suction cup is reliable and won’t fall off when you shower.
- The alloy hook for a placing of hanging makes things easy, unlike others. It’s portable
- water, shock and dustproof.
- You can purchase a great case alongside.
- The buttons can get all mixed up leaving you frustrated.
- issues with voice navigation which can leave you feeling mad. This is because this feature cannot be lowered.
10. Mivi Portable Bluetooth Speakers
You don’t have to imagine a budget Bluetooth Speaker with an IPX6 Waterproof feature. That’s because it’s a reality with the Mivi. It has a 10watts portable and wireless speaker with deep bass to keep you feeling funky.
Don’t forget the stereo song over 10 hours playtime for just about every occasion. At home, party or for travel, the Mivi has got you covered.
If you’re the type who easily flows from one thing to the next, the wireless speaker connects to all your other Bluetooth-enabled gadgets for a respectable foot range. It’s handy for use anywhere and the Li-ion built-in battery is fair game for the amount of playtime you enjoy.
What’s more, the recharge feature is fast and within 2-3 hours. If you’re lost for what to get for your friends and loved ones for the holiday season or birthdays, this speaker is ideal for that. It won’t hurt your pocket.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Mivi Portable Bluetooth Speakers that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It offers crystal clear sound along with deep bass. The party feel is cool.
- It’s water-resistant (IPX6). Meaning you can haul it to the beach or poolside.
- Highly portable.
- HD quality in many aspects.
- The playtime is ideally low especially if you want to charge and head out somewhere. Especially if you’re one for high volume.
- The foot Bluetooth connection range isn’t exactly strong
11. TNJ P7 Bass Bluetooth Speaker
If you’re thinking what I’m thinking then you know that the killer sound on offer from this device is off the chains! It’s not every day you come across a rich bass, cheap, Waterproof and 4 hours playtime.
In fact, if you don’t have this, you’re missing out on a lot especially at the cool price. The Bluetooth connection range lets you forget where the sound comes from and just dance! The built-in mic is cool and the wireless speaker is fit enough to keep you happy.
When you think ‘little value for money’ ‘, think the tribit TNJ P7 Bass. Because you can listen to music and sound for all 4 hours of the day. You can party while you charge. For that price, you won’t mind buying it twice!
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The TNJ P7 Bass Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Awesome audio. The sound is unmistakable, crisp and crystal clear. You get sucked-in by the great sound delivery and bass.
- Maximum enjoyment for value.
- can be connected to or used as a subwoofer.
- Accepts micro SD cards and other devices.
- High level and high-quality waterproofing. The beach or shower or pool. Your choice won’t affect the tribit xsound.
- Good design and long lasting
- Genuinely portable and fit for all kinds of movements.
- It takes a great deal of time and endurance to charge the device. You need to be patient here.
- Battery life for playtime is below average
12. DMG Table Night Light Bluetooth Speaker
It’s not all too often that beauty meets class and efficiency. That’s what the DMG Night Bluetooth Speaker evokes. The LED color is a huge draw especially for kids who hate sleeping in the dark.
With 3 levels brightness warm light mode when you tap and grip the speaker mesh. I just gave you a gift idea right? The touch control feature ensures you don’t have to stress with routine buttons on display. The speakerphone is cool and it comes with an enabled micro SD card and AUX support feature.
The light flashes to the beat of the music and that gives off a party feel. You’ll be tempted to put your favorite music on repeat.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The DMG Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It’s basically all in one. It’s a speaker, wireless player, handsfree speakerphone, table lamp, night light and is touch-enabled.
- Awesome time with the audio blaring out.
- Noise cancellation.
- over 5 hours playback time is generous and good value
- The playtime gets significantly reduced with over 70 percent volume.
13. AOMAIS Ball Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This is sheer brawn as aptly described by people who have used it. It’s a far cry from other speakers who have the appeal but don’t have the durability. This wireless Bluetooth Speaker features an IPX7 best Waterproof capability.
The sound is great and leaves you shaking at 20 watts of bass sound and stereo pairing. The durable design is comely. If you love a party whether it’s by the pool it at home this is for you. It’s also a great travel companion and a wild fit for the outdoors.
Guess what? You can immerse it in the water! Did I hear you scream finally!? The Waterproof feature is of the highest quality possible at a cool price. It is mudproof, rainproof, shockproof, snowproof and so much more! No wonder it’s tagged ‘the strongest in the world of Bluetooth Speakers’.
Want to enjoy great sound? The 40 watts surround sound system oozes the perfect sound. Don’t worry about it falling off or even hitting a rock! The smooth rubber exterior goes a long way to protect the speaker from the impact.
You can be adventurous and take it anywhere. It will match your strength for strength. The rechargeable battery is great and other features include an AUX support and cable.
Speakerphone with a perfect handsfree feature. You can hook it up to other devices like your iPhone, smartphones, laptops and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The AOMAIS Ball Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It’s rugged. It will go the distance and outlast your other devices.
- It is versatile. It’s great for almost every occasion especially outdoors.
- The audio is consistently clear and loud. You don’t need to fear open spaces.
- 10 hours of continuous playtime is moderate but other features more than compensate for this.
- The only con I can think of is its rather large frame. Other than that, for a good price, the AOMAIS Ball speaker screams value.
14. COMISO Bluetooth Speakers
Sometimes we want to spend quality time away from home with our buddies. Whether that’s through camping, at the beach, playing sports or pool party, the CAMISO Bluetooth Speaker is a great device.
Figure a speaker with over 5 hours of playtime and the name CAMISO pops up to the top of the list. The superior sounds mean you won’t even miss your regular sound system at home.
The sound emitted is distinct and clear. You don’t have to strain at any point in time. The stereo sound makes it a must-have because it is backed up by an enhanced bass far from what you’re accustomed to. It comes with a TWS ( True Wireless Stereo) function meaning you can sync to CAMISO device for optimal sound and fun.
The IPX5 Waterproof feature makes it Splashproof. You can use it in your showers too. You can hook it to many devices and Bluetooth-enabled gadgets like iPhones, smartphones and audio devices.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The COMISO Bluetooth Speakers that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- Loud volume with great bass!
- Overall quality of sound.
- 3 hours recharging time
- Durability ensures.
- Can be paired with another speaker for stronger stereo sound.
- The 33 foot Bluetooth connection range.
15. Altec Lansing Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This Bluetooth speaker has an impressive wireless range.you can enjoy sound and music for up to 30 feet. It’s a great and affordable device for indoor and outdoor entertainment.
The Altec Lansing is Waterproof with an IP67 certified speaker. It’s built for perfect experience at the beach, in addition to your car, bike or at the poolside with your friends. You don’t have to constantly touch and grip. The handsfree feature makes listening to music comfortable.
The integrated carabiner helps you carry it anywhere. It fits in anything including your backpack. It has a 6 hours battery life.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of The Altec Lansing Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker that earned it a spot in our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs to get in 2020.
- It’s designed to be Waterproof.
- Ultra-portable and lightweight. It’s easy to carry around
- The battery life isn’t all that great. At 6 hours playtime, continuous enjoyment is elusive.
- 30 foot Bluetooth connection range is a drawback.
📗FAQ’s on Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs
Below are the couple of queries on Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 Rs that everyone is expecting to answer and I did include the same for my readers.
Which brand is best for Bluetooth speaker?
1.Anker 2. JBL 3.TAGG 4.Vtin 5.Mivi
Which is the best Bluetooth speaker under 3000 Rs in India?
1. TAGG Portable Bluetooth Speaker 2. Anker Soundcore Mini Bluetooth Speaker 3. JBL GO 2 Portable Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker 4. Cell Escape LED Touch Portable Bluetooth Speaker 5. Wooky Aqua Stone Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Is JBL better than Bose?
Yes, JBL annihilates Bose in sound quality comparisons between equal products.
What should I look for in a Bluetooth speaker?
You should ideally look for Bluetooth 4 or better, as this version adds support for Low Energy profile, for better battery life and its is about 60 meters.
To conclude, the best Bluetooth speakers should always complement our style, pockets, and personality. This article will help you make a great choice.