Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to buy in India? 🤔
We got you covered in this buyer’s guide.
So without further ado, Let’s dive right in. 🎭
Owning a computer system or a PC is great, but what happens when the mouse or touchpad stops functioning. The obvious reply is to get it fixed, but if it’s beyond repair, then you may just be needing a whole new mouse.
These hardware devices are very necessary to its user. Without it, you have little or no access to the files or documents embedded in your computer. They’re like little navigation tools that enhance user experience amidst other things.
However, once they are faulty, they need to be replaced. Replacing a mouse is actually very easy. All you need to do is look up features which you want and the computer mice which possess those features and well! You’ve got yourself a new navigation device.
However, before one purchases a computer mouse, certain elements need to be considered. These are:-
These mice come in different types and functionalities. Each of these types is tagged at a different price and your budget determines which type you would get along with its associated features.
Some computer mice exhibit different traits and are for specific purposes. A mouse could either be used for computer-related functions or could be used for gaming. Gaming mice have distinct designs from the computer mice and offer more versatility in operation.
As innovative as technology is, you can be guaranteed that there are different versions of mice in the market. It is important to get the version with cutting edge technology, just so you can have access to broader options. Or you could stick to the basic ones and enjoy basic functions.
Computer mice could either be corded or cordless. Corded mice are connected through either USB or PS/2 port while cordless could be connected via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, infrared or radio waves. You can expect the cordless mice to be more expensive than the corded.
There are about three basic types of computer mice. They could be mechanical, optical or optomechanical. Optical mice use lasers to detect the direction of movement, mechanical mice have moving parts usually a ball made of metal or rubber which upon rolling, changes the position of the mouse on the screen.
Lastly, the Optomechanical mouse uses optical sensors to determine the direction of the ball rolls. Once you’ve considered all these elements, you can now move on to see the current mice available to you, assuming your budget is under 500 Rs.
Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees: Our Top Pick 👌
1. Lenovo N100 Wireless Mouse
This mouse has a very sleek and smooth design. It fits the palm perfectly and fits into any desk or workspace conveniently. It has a sturdy build so you can equally say it’s durable. At a price of 500 Rs, we can only expect the best of features, let’s take a look.
First off apart from its design, it’s pretty obvious that this is a wireless mouse. It is meant for regular computer usage and doesn’t have any special functionality. It has a water drop shape and its surface is anti-slip to ensure smooth, steady and comfortable navigation.
Its mouse to computer connection is pretty reliable. It also has a receiver through which it can be plugged into a USB port. This mouse operates on a Windows operating system.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Lenovo N100 Wireless Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It’s easy to use and navigate through.
- Installation is also easy.
- It is very lightweight with a weight of 52g.
- It has a 1 year warranty period and can be used both as a wireless mouse and a corded one.
- It has a rating of 4.3 out of 5.
- It is only compatible with Windows operating systems.
2. Zebronics Wireless Optical Mouse
This 285INR optical mouse is hitting all the right spots feature wise. Its design is pretty compact and it comes with its very own USB port. It has a rolling button which has calibrations in between two buttons which can easily be pressed. Its characteristic features include:
It offers a frequency of 2.5GHz. Its optical sensor technology is pretty advanced in its field. It offers high precision clicking as its four buttons are non-sticky. This wireless mouse comes with a Nano receiver through which you can plug and make use of it.
The receiver of this mouse may be hidden in its jack. Its design is pretty ergonomic and offers comfort to its users. It works on different surfaces and has a smart function with which it could automatically save energy which makes it fit in our best mouse under 500 Rs list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Zebronics Wireless Optical Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It has an automatic energy saving ability.
- It has non-sticky buttons.
- It can be used on different surfaces.
- It weighs 99.8g and has a 1-year warranty.
- It has a low customer satisfaction rating of 3.3 out of 5.
3. HP X1000 Wired Mouse
This corded mouse has a highly sleek design and build. At 289INR, this mouse offers a fine blend of portability, usability, and beauty. If you’re wondering what makes this mouse special, we’ll be highlighting some of its key features next.
This wired mouse comes with 3 buttons. It has a 1600 dpi optical tracking sensor that works on most surfaces. This mouse has a 2 year warranty period and has a simple USB software free connection. It is Windows compatible and weighs 90.7g. This mouse has all the basic features that ensure mouse efficiency in functionality.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP X1000 Wired Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- This optical mouse has a trendsetting design and can accommodate any office theme or work area décor.
- Its incorporation of 3 buttons boosts its productivity.
- Its sensor works on diverse surfaces.
- It offers a high-speed 2.4GHz frequency when operated.
- Its battery life can last for about 12 months before replacing it.
- It has a warranty of 2 years, hence it is durable.
- Its rating is 4.2 out of 5.
- It runs on only Windows operating systems.
- Its size may be too small to fit perfectly into the palm.
4. Logitech B100 Optical Mouse
This mouse has a conventional build and looks pretty functional. It is designed with cutting edge technology to promote comfort during navigation. Logitech produces a fine range of accessories, let’s look at its features.
This 309INR mouse is corded. It has an optical precision of 800 dpi. It is compatible across Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. The Logitech B100 is also compatible with other operating systems like Linux, Mac, and Chrome.
This mouse was designed for comfort and ease of navigation. It has an ambidextrous quality which enables both left and right-handed people to still use it conveniently without feeling the difference. Its cable is 180cm long and gives users the freedom to navigate which makes it fit in our best mouse under 500 Rs list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Logitech B100 Optical Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It can be used on more than one operating system.
- It is perfect for both left and right-handed people.
- It is really easy to be installed. All you need to do is to plug it into the USB port of your PC or laptop.
- It has a 4.2 out of 5 ratings.
- It is very durable and comes with a warranty of 3 years.
- Its operation is really smooth.
- It works right out of the box and doesn’t need any installation package.
- At 109g its build is solid and firm.
- Serial numbers on products may not match the invoice.
At the time of our research on “Best Mouse Under 500 INR”, we found a video about “15 Amazing Shortcuts You Aren’t Using” which is too good to watch.
5. Dell MS116 Wired Optical Mouse
You may have known Dell from the series of computers they manufacture. Dell has a pretty good reputation in the computer world and we can only expect great things from its MS116 wired optical mouse. Let’s have a look at its characteristic features.
This Dell wired mouse has a movement detection and optical resolution of 1000dpi. Its cable length is 180cm giving you a wide range through which it can be used. It has a USB interface and is heavier than the previously highlighted mice. It weighs 413g and can be used for more than one purpose.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Dell MS116 Wired Optical Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It has an easy out of the box plug and play function and doesn’t require any form of installation.
- It has a really nice matte finish to its appearance and texture.
- Its 1000dpi optical resolution gives you the power of tracking.
- It is virtually compatible with any system with a USB port.
- Its design and aesthetic enable it to blend in nicely to any work environment.
- It has stellar performance and a warranty period of one year.
- This mouse can be used for navigating, designing and basic gaming across platforms.
- At 258INR, it is very affordable for its range of features.
- No reported cons.
6. Logitech M90 USB Mouse
This is another one from Logitech. This M90 corded mouse has a sturdy build and sleek design associated with ease of use. This is your basic everyday mouse which you get to use comfortably without fear of internal damage.
There is a certain design that is associated with Logitech and we’re happy to report that it was also incorporated into this mouse. Here are its features.
As you can see, this mouse has a typical Logitech design. It is sleek and has a smooth finish. Experience high definition optical tracking and navigation with 1000dpi, smooth cursor control and an ambidextrous design. It is super lightweight at 18.1g and equally portable. This corded mouse goes for 347INR and serves as a good buy.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Logitech M90 USB Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It has a very fast scrolling wheel, making navigation much easier and less strenuous.
- It can be used comfortably by all people regardless of which hand is dominant.
- It has a plug and play simplicity and offers no need for an installation package.
- It is a comfortable mouse with a reliable build and functionality which offers a good grip.
- It moves swiftly with or without a mouse pad.
- It is very durable and still works fine when cleaned with water.
- The Logitech mouse is known to pass the drop test and is equally affordable.
- It has a 1-year warranty and a rating of 4.2 out of 5
- Clicks can be noisy.
7. HP X500
This is another corded mouse from the HP headquarters. You can see the sleek nature in its design and durability in its build. The HP X500 hits all the right spots and has all the features to make your experience with navigation, scrolling or clicking very efficient.
This corded mouse from HP can be used on all notebook and desktops, irrespective of their operating systems. It uses a USB interface of 2.0, is made up of 3 buttons and a scroll wheel and has an optical sensor to aid navigation.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP X500 Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It can be used on multiple computers regardless of their operating systems.
- It is very durable and has a warranty period of 3 years.
- It is very light with a weight of 141g, it can easily fit into the user’s palm.
- It is highly rated with 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- This mouse can perform a host of functions and has versatility as its advantage.
- Its glossy border makes its appearance sleek.
- At a price of 349INR, it is undoubtedly a good buy.
- No reported cons
8. Logitech M100r Wired Mouse
You can expect the same design from Logitech once more. This mouse possesses more extensive features than its counterparts and offers a fine blend of usability, ease, comfort, and style. It is designed to satisfy your browsing needs and at 465INR its features include:
It has an ambidextrous design and incorporates the traditional 3 button design. This mouse is compatible when used with Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. It has a weight of 195g and uses a lithium-ion battery.
The M100r employs the use of a USB connector to either a desktop or a laptop. It has an optical high definition sensor coming in at 1000dpi which makes it perfectly fit in our best mouse under 500 Rs list.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Logitech M100r Wired Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It has a stylish silhouette and fits into any work-related environment or desk space.
- Its buttons are highly sensitive to clicks and prevent dragging or hanging.
- It has a very durable design and to top it off, a warranty period of 3 years.
- Its setup is easy and devoid of installation packages.
- It is effective regardless of the hand you use.
- It is synonymous with a comfortable grip which enables users to use it for multiple hours without hand or wrist cramps.
- It can be cleaned with a damp cloth and isn’t sensitive to water.
- This mouse’s operation has been reported to cease after 9 months of use.
You can admit that Amazon does make some nice gadgets which usually comes with durability. In that same vein, this mouse has a compact build with a matte finish. It is wired and makes use of USB connectivity. Let’s take a look at some of its featured elements.
It offers a smooth and precise option for USB connected mice. This bad boy has three buttons which work perfectly on desktops and other PCs. It has a 1000dpi optical tracking sensor which enables a responsive cursor control for easy text selection.
Its cable is about 5ft long and offers a wide range of usage. It is only compatible with Windows 7, 2000, XP and Vista. It also connects FireWire devices to each other as peer-to-peer communication.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the AmazonBasics Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It allows precision tracking and ease of scroll.
- It is very easy to setup.
- It also has an ambidextrous design.
- It is comfortable and doesn’t cause cramping when used for long hours.
- At 81.6g it is actually very light.
- It has a 4.2-star rating.
- It costs just 349INR and offers a warranty of 1 year.
- A mouse may stop working in 3 months.
10. Terabyte 3D Optical Wired Mouse
This mouse has a different build and design from other conventional ones. It has a sort of see-through border where you can see the inner parts of the mouse as you make use of it. This border also lights up as it is connected. It is USB wired and costs an affordable 119INR. Here are its features.
This mouse is an older model and comes with only 2 buttons. Its symmetric design along with its textured sides allows easy gripping and usage. Its feet are non-sticky and allow easy movement of the cursor. Its dpi is low but it has good sensitivity.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Terabyte 3D Optical Wired Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- Its wire is lengthy and offers a wide range of scroll.
- It is sensitive to clicks and movement.
- It enables a good and comfortable grip and can be used round the clock without cramps.
- It passes the drop test.
- Although it weighs 712g, it is still portable.
- Its light is really noticed in the dark.
- Its flashing light can be irritating at night.
- It can disassemble if it falls from a good height but can easily be assembled.
11. Amkette Kwik Pro Wired Optical Mouse
This mouse is far from your everyday mouse. It has a sleek design, matte finish design and comes in three distinct color options. This Wired mouse is USB compatible and exudes class and uniqueness. You can get this mouse at only 199INR. Let’s go over to its features.
Before we proceed, you’ll have to agree that this is indeed one beautiful wired mouse. It has a compact build and can fit into any workspace or desk area. This mouse has three buttons.
It is ergonomically designed with a premium finish and its buttons life is rated at over a million clicks. The Amkette Kwik has an optical sensor that works on all surfaces except for glass. Its precision is measured at 1000dpi and it guarantees longevity.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Amkette Kwik Pro Wired Optical Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- This wired mouse is sleek with its design.
- It has a high precision thus making it sensitive to scrolling and clicking.
- It has a warranty period of 1 year.
- It is very light at 68g.
- It is compatible with different operating systems.
- Its mouse pointer may be slow.
12. HP X900
This wired mouse has a contoured shape along with a compact design and you can be sure to get your money’s worth with HP gadgets. This mouse is USB accessible and it has a host of features that we’re going to explore.
This corded mouse has a powerful optical sensor of 1000dpi with which it runs on. Its HP guidelines need to be followed to the letter to ensure its prolonged use and longevity.
It has a 3 button solution with a built-in scroll to optimize its productivity. It is compatible with operating systems from Windows 7 and above and also Mac OS 10.x and above. Its USB connecting wire is lengthy and gives users a good range.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP X900 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It is easy to connect and setup.
- It is durable and has a warranty of 1 year.
- Clicking, navigating and scrolling is really easy.
- Its compatibility is somewhat convenient.
- It is very light and weighs 52g
- It is smooth and works on different surfaces.
- HP products are designed to be long-lasting.
- It is very cost effective. At 279INR, you can get this mouse.
- It may not work without its mouse pad.
13. iBallFreeGo G18 Wireless
This mouse is definitely from others in its design and build. It has a bulky yet futuristic design which makes it unique. Nevertheless, it is sleek and has a certain angle to it.
At 478INR, this mouse possesses advanced features. First off, it is wireless and offers advanced optical sensors. It offers very high speed and is connected automatically through its smart linkability. With this mouse, power conservation is possible as it has an auto power-saving feature.
It has three buttons which have selection speeds of 800/1200/1600 CPI. This mouse has a Nano receiver and uses 2.4 GHz wireless technology. It uses AAA alkaline battery and weighs a portable 132g.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the iBallFreeGo G18 Wireless that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It has power saving features.
- It has an ergonomic design as well as 5 quick buttons.
- Its build is compact, durable and it has a warranty of 3 years.
- It is compatible across different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS.
- The iBallFreeGo can be used on both desktops and laptop devices.
- It offers a blend of class to your work area/desk space.
- Cases of the drained battery have been reported.
14. HP X1500 USB 2 Wired Mouse
This mouse has a very unique and futuristic design. Its edges are crisp and it looks really sleek. This USB wired mouse from HP promises great things. Let’s look at its contributing features.
This mouse adds style and class to any workspace. Its dependable USB wire connects seamlessly to your PC or desktop in one simple step. The HP X1500 possesses three buttons which ensure its productivity.
Its ergonomic design uplifts the ease with which it works. Its scroll wheel navigates cursors easily. It has an optical sensor that works on most devices. This 349INR wired mouse weighs 99.8g and is very portable.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP X1500 USB 2 Wired Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- It is very lightweight.
- This wired mouse offers setup ease and does not require any package installer.
- It is durable and has a warranty of 3 years.
- It adds class to any work environment or desk space.
- It offers the latest technology in mouse connectivity.
- It is perfect for both left and right-handed people.
- It is rated 4 out of 5
- Its small and compact nature makes it unsuitable for users with large hands.
15. Targus AMU575AP Optical Mouse
This wired mouse has a sleek style and a shiny finish. At 235INR it offers a fine mix of style, functionality, and technology. It possesses all the basic features of a corded mouse and offers ease of use. Here are some of these characteristic features.
This corded mouse has an optical sensor of 1600dpi. Hence it responds accurately to mouse movements and clicks. The length of its USB compatible cord is 1.8m, thus giving users an ample amount of space to use it. It weighs 141g and is very portable. It can be used on different operating systems and possesses 3 buttons.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Targus AMU575AP Optical Mouse that earned it a spot in our list of Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees to get in 2020.
- This mouse can be used on various surfaces.
- Its response to slight clicks or scrolls is precise and accurate.
- It is compatible with computers of different operating systems.
- Its design is sturdy and if blends nicely into any work environment.
- It isn’t sensitive to moisture and can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Its USB setup is fast and easy as there is no need for a package installer or software. It’s a simple plug and play scenario.
- It is durable and has a 3-year warranty opening.
- It has a rating of 4.2 out of 5.
- This mouse possesses all the features needed for easy and effective mouse use.
- A middle button may be sticky
Getting a new mouse for your desktop or personal computer may be relatively hard if you are not aware of the features to look out for and what to consider before you set out on your purchase.
As a means to relieve the stress of making this purchase, we have highlighted the key features you need to look out for as well as 15 of the best mice under the budget of 500INR. Feel free to make your choice based on the purpose you want to achieve with it.