If you think that you know everything about yourself, then the answer is No. It might be shocking, but you don’t know about yourself altogether.
There are a lot of hidden facts and talents that you still need to figure out about yourself. To know more, there are lots of applications available for testing your personality.
In this article, I have listed a few personality test apps that will help you discover your personality type, inner strength, and psychological potential.
Moreover, it will help you to find out if you are going through any psychological problems. In case you are suffering from any psychological problem, then you can consult a doctor.
You have to answer the test honestly, and you will get the most accurate results based on your answers. Make sure you don’t lie if you want to know your true self.
Knowing yourself will help you work on your overall personality. Plus, you can also improve your relationship with others and enhance your professional life. You can download all the listed apps from Google Play for free.
Best Personality Test Apps – Our Top Pick👌👌
Go through all the personality test apps listed below and decide which one is suitable for you to know yourself in detail.
1. Personality Trait Test
It is one of the best apps for personality tests, development, and self-growth. It is an excellent tool for you to discover your career path. Also, you can improve your relationship with people with the help of this tool.
The best thing that you love about this application is its accuracy. It provides the most accurate results in this app category. You can download the application on your smartphones for free from the PlayStore, and there are no in-app purchases.
Moreover, you can learn more about your Strengths and weaknesses, which is a good thing. It gives you a few tips that will help you to make your life better.
Moreover, using this app, you can improve your overall personality. It is super easy to use, and the overall size of this app is 13MB.
- It is one of the best personality test apps because it gives you accurate results.
- You can find compatibility with your friends and family by comparing your personality with them.
- This personality trait test will help you to know about 16 personality types in detail.
- You can download your personality test report in PDF format.
- Another plus point is that your profile is kept secure, and you can access it anytime, anywhere from any device.
2. Know Yourself Personality Tests
It is another excellent application on our list of best personality test apps. You can create a personalized personality profile by taking tests to examine your personality traits and qualities.
Also, you can add the information to your personality profile once you have taken the test. You can edit your profile afterward and you can compare your results to friends who have taken the test on the same device.
The app size is 6.81 MB, and you can download this app for free from Google Play Store. It is a research-based personality test that can be repetitive, obvious, and even boring.
But the purpose behind this is that you honestly assess yourself so that you can get proper guidance.
- It includes approximately 40 tests, and you get to know about 100 personality characteristics.
- You can make self-improvement after analyzing your personality.
- If you are dating someone, then do a compatibility test. It will help you to solve issues that might ruin your relationship in the future.
- Take a quiz with your friends and family to improve your relationship with them.
- Plus, you can examine many things like self-esteem, work ethic, mental health, etc.
- You can even find out your style of thinking by taking the cognitive style test.
3. PersonalityMatch – Personality Test and Matching
It is based on the classic 16 personality psychological tests by some of the famous authors and Psychologists you might have heard about. Its unique sharing capability makes this app different from the other personality test apps.
It not only allows you to test your personality, but you can also compare your personality test with your friends and family. The app will compare both personality types and give you a compatibility score.
Moreover, PersonalityMatch will help you to improve your relationship with others. You can download this app for free from the play store, and its size is 11 MB.
- It allows you to identify common frustration problems, and then you can figure out how to resolve them.
- It gives you personalized advice so that you can improve your relationship with others.
- You and your friends can give honest feedback about your personality types to each other. The best part is that it is entertaining and anonymous to do.
4. Personality Test
This app will help you analyze which personality types you refer to Analysts, Diplomats, Sentinels, and Explorers. But you will get accurate results only when you will stay honest while taking the test.
Answer all the questions on what you are currently as a person and not based on what you see yourself in the future.
It is another excellent and one of the best Personality Test Apps out there. With a size of 9.88 MB, it is available for free download on Google Play Store.
- It is effortless to use and take the test within less than 12 minutes.
- The personality test app is based on scientific foundations and theories.
- It gives you the best results among all the apps we have listed below and is highly accurate.
5. Aptitude Test
The personality test games in this application help you find out about your personality in a fun way.
This aptitude test is basically for people who want to know themselves better, who want to change their lives, who are bored, who like to solve logic puzzles, etc. There is a career test as well in this application that is based on world research.
Also, this application is not only for teenagers but also for people who doubt their choice of profession. These tests are an excellent exercise for your brain.
It will help you to find out about your hidden talents as well as abilities. Moreover, this app is free to use, and its size is 36.18 MB.
- You can find out about your temperament type with the help of these personality tests.
- The logic games in this app help you to find out about your level of logical thinking.
- Get to know your true personality by passing the aptitude test.
- It allows you to find out how creative you are as a person.
- The games in this app will help you find out how old your brain is, how it works, and how you perceive the world.
6. Softskillers Personality Test
This is another one of the best Personality test Apps and the tests involved in this app are pretty different from others.
It allows you to get a precise and versatile analysis of your personality that you can use for your CV. You can download the result of your personality test as a PDF.
This personality test enables you to find out about the characteristics of a person, social behavior, psychological stability, and leadership qualities. The app is available for free to download, and the size of this app is 15.75 MB.
- It comes along with the presentation of motivators and disincentives.
- This test is based on the color association method.
- This app enables you to keep track of your mental energy and work on it based on the results.
- It allows you to find out about your soft skills.
7. 16 Types Personality Test
16 Types Personality Test app is based on the conceptual theory proposed by Carl Jung. There are four types of people’s psychology: Analysts, Diplomats, Sentinels, and Explorers.
This app helps you find out which type of people’s psychology you belong to, and it is effortless to find this out. However, it is only meant or better say available for Android users.
Moreover, this app can help you to improve yourself by working on your psychology. You can download this app for free, and its size is 5.65 MB.
- It will help you to find out the career that is best suited for you.
- Once you have taken the test, this app gives you a comprehensive report after measuring all your character traits.
- Moreover, this app provides you with various valuable tips related to your personal life, career, and goals for your future.
The content of this app is straightforward to use and understand. Every second person around you suffers from some sort of mental health problem.
To deal with those problems, they have to consult a doctor. So this app will help you to find out if you are going through any disorder or not.
This app can help you track various disorders like eating disorders, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, etc. After it has been diagnosed anything for you, you might need to visit a doctor and get it checked.
A group of professionals of psychology develops this app. It is free to download, and the size of this app is 15.22 MB.
- It enables you to learn, consult and evaluate many characteristics of your personality.
- By using this app, you can figure out how your psyche works.
- Also, this app helps you to improve your relationship with your loved ones.
- Moreover, tests in this app allow you to find out about your strengths and weaknesses.
9. Disc Test
This personality test app not only allows you to find out about; your personality, but you can also find out about your disc type. There are four disc factors: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Caution.
Disc personality test app helps you to find out how these disc factors influence your behavior towards others. Also, it helps you to enhance your skills and increase your self-knowledge.
Moreover, you can improve your relationships with others by recognizing their communication needs. You can download this app for free from the play store, and the size of the app is 13.31 MB.
- It helps you to facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict.
- Moreover, it helps you to develop more vital sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- It increases your self-knowledge. This means that you can find out how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, and how you can solve your problems.
- Also, this test helps you to become a better team leader. You can manage your team more effectively by understanding the priorities of your employees and team members.
While exploring Best Personality Test Apps To Rediscover Yourself to my readers, I found an awesome video on “What Your Name Says About You | Personality Test” which is worth watching.😎😎👍
The 32 personality type is trendy because it provides you with the illusion of a solution. When you find out about your personality type, the approach towards your problems changes, you will find new ways to solve your problems.
Some of the major benefits of knowing about your personality traits include working on those weak points and making them more powerful.
Moreover, you can get extra respect in your culture if you know your personality type. It suggests that self-knowledge is essential because of two reasons.
First, it offers you a route to greater fulfillment and happiness. Secondly, it will develop a capacity for universal love. You can download this app for free from the play store, and the app size is 11.80 MB.
- It is the most accurate personality test. You have to be honest while taking this test.
- This app takes about ten seconds to analyze your personality test result. It will show you a graph or a chart of the data.
- If you lack motivation or struggle to understand something, then the community will support you.
11. Playbuzz quiz
This is an entertaining way to find out about your personality type. You will not get bored while finding your personality type. The quizzes in this app will help you to know a lot of things. You can find out about your horoscope, astrology, love, etc.
Plus, you can even find out what type of dog breed you need. You can also share your activities with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
The app is available for free download on Google Play Store. Since this app is in a small size of 749 KB, you don’t need a lot of space on your phone to download this app.
- You can search for your favorite categories and publishers by searching items with the help of keywords.
- It allows you to bookmark your favorite things.
- This app included interactive content like a story, flip cards, trivia, convo, personality quiz, etc.
- Plus, you can share items with your friends via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.
- Moreover, you receive a tailored content recommendation which is a good thing.
12. Who are You? QUIZ – Personality and General quiz
This app is a collection of personality quizzes with general knowledge quiz. The quizzes in this app help you learn many things about yourself than just your personality type.
You can find out about your health, love life, marriage, profession, etc. You can have a good time and learn something new while playing the quizzes in this application.
Moreover, with every new update, you can expect further questions as well as quizzes. There are different types of quizzes like personality quizzes, beauty and love quizzes, entertainment quizzes, animal quizzes, and sports quizzes. Download this app from the play store, and the app size is 13.53 MB.
- You can find out the sport that you should play.
- It also allows you to find out which animal you are or which dog breed you are.
- You can find out about your emotional intelligence, your purpose in life, how happy you are, etc.
13. Scoutible: Personality Test & Strengths Game
Scoutible is an award-winning personality test, and scientists make it from Harvard and Stanford. According to Scoutible science, gaming technology helps you find out about your essential cognitive and personality traits.
With the help of this app, you will be able to know about your personality in detail. The result of the test is based on the choices that you make while playing the quiz. You don’t require any gaming experience to play this game.
No matter where you come from or what is your race, with Scoutible you can find out your passion and purpose in life.
Plus, you can discover your hidden talents and utilize them in your career, social life, and beyond. Download this app from the play store for free, and the app size is 71.92 MB.
- It allows you to discover your cognitive aptitudes, interpersonal skills, grit, creativity, leadership style, etc.
- You can find out which characteristics traits apply to you. It helps you find out if you are a charismatic, outgoing, methodological, genuine, creative problem solver, etc.
14. Praditus Personality test
It is one of the best Personality Test Apps out there. A team of PHDs develops all the tests in this app in management and psychometrics. You can have fun and have a user-friendly experience using this app.
It is suitable for those who want to improve working relations with their team members. Download this app for free to know about your personality traits, motivations, interest at work, emotional intelligence, etc. The size of this application is 16.94 MB.
- This app helps you to find out about yourself in a friendly way.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a student, employee, or manager, you can find out about yourself.
- You will not get a four-letter personality type; instead, you will learn about a personality trait or style after each test.
15. Personality Learning Test
You can easily find out about your leanings, character, and psychological preferences with the help of this app. Your personality type is based on four leanings: extrovert or introvert, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judgment or perception.
It allows you to find out about your complete personality profile. It includes a jumbo personality test that gives in-depth detail about your personality.
Moreover, it has an eating personality type test and this test helps you find out if you are a professional dieter, mindless eater, plate cleaner, etc.
Knowing your eating personality type will help you to become wise on your health and fitness goals. Download this app for free from the play store, and the size of the app is 9.08 MB.
- It includes a brain dominance test that allows you to determine if you are logical, creative, or if your brain leans left or right.
- You can also find out if you are a hoarder, spender, money monk, avoider, or amasses.
- If you have any concerns regarding this app’s tests, you can contact them without hesitation.
16. Personality Assessment by HelloSkills
The tests involved in this application are based on AI. This app includes various tests and analysis that helps you to understand your personality better. You can give the test, or you can talk to the chatbot to get your answers.
The tests are exciting, so you will not get bored. The Personality Tab in this app shows how your personality type affects your work-life balance, personal relationships, financial planning, etc.
Moreover, the best part is that you can win exciting prizes for completing the tests. Some tests can measure your friendliness, happiness, IQ level, etc. You can even take screenshots of the scores that you get on the test.
- The best part is that tests included in this app are based on complete scientific backing.
- You can view your personality test results and share your scores with your friends.
- New quizzes are added every month so that you can analyze your personality from different angles.
- It allows you to access videos, e-books, and exclusive guides available in the app.
- Another good thing is that the chatbot in this app recommends tests based on your likes and dislikes.
So those were the best Personality Text Apps for Android or iOs that you can download to find out about your personality type and a lot more things about yourself.
All the personality apps have some unique features that make them different from each other. Therefore go ahead and try them out. Also, which app you liked the most, please let us know in the comments.