The answer is no if you think you know everything about yourself. It might be shocking, but you don’t know about yourself altogether.
There are a lot of hidden facts and talents that you still need to figure out about yourself. To know more, many applications are available for testing your personality.
In this article, I have listed a few personality test apps to help you discover your personality type, inner strength, and psychological potential.
Moreover, it will help you to find out if you are going through any psychological problems. If you are suffering from any psychological problem, you can consult a doctor.
You have to answer the test honestly, and you will get the most accurate results based on your answers. Make sure you don’t lie if you want to know your true self.
Knowing yourself will help you work on your overall personality. You can also improve your relationship with others and enhance your professional life. You can download all the listed apps from Google Play for free.
Best Personality Test Apps – Our Top Pick👌👌
Go through all the personality test apps listed below and decide which one suits you to know yourself in detail.
1. Personality Trait Test
It is one of the best apps to analyze yourself, your development, and your self-growth. It is an excellent tool for you to discover your career path. Also, you can improve your relationship with people with the help of this tool.
The best thing that you love about this application is its accuracy. It provides the most accurate results in this app category.
You can download the application on your smartphone free from the PlayStore, and there are no in-app purchases.
Moreover, you can learn more about your Strengths and weaknesses, which is good. It gives you a few tips that will help you to make your life better.
Moreover, by using this app, you can improve your overall personality. It is super easy to use, and the overall size of this app is 13MB.
- It is one of the best personality test apps because it gives accurate results.
- You can find compatibility with your friends and family by comparing your personality with theirs.
- This personality trait test will help you to know about 16 personality types in detail.
- You can download your personality test report in PDF format.
- Another plus point is that your profile is kept secure, and you can access it anytime, anywhere, from any device.
2. Know Yourself Personality Tests
It is another excellent application on our list of best personality test apps. You can create a personalized personality profile by taking tests to examine your personality traits and qualities.
Also, you can add the information to your personality profile once you have taken the test. You can edit your profile afterward and compare your results to friends who have taken the test on the same device.
The app size is 6.81 MB, and you can download this app for free from Google Play Store. It is a research-based personality test that can be repetitive, obvious, and boring.
But the purpose behind this is to assess yourself honestly to get proper guidance.
- It includes approximately 40 tests, and you know about 100 personality characteristics.
- You can make self-improvement after analyzing your personality.
- If you are dating someone, then do a compatibility test. It will help you to solve issues that might ruin your relationship in the future.
- Take a quiz with your friends and family to improve your relationship with them.
- Plus, you can examine many things like self-esteem, work ethic, mental health, etc.
- You can even learn your thinking style by taking the cognitive style test.
3. PersonalityMatch – Apps to test your personality
It is based on the classic 16 personality psychological tests by some famous authors and Psychologists you might have heard about.
Its unique sharing capability makes this app different from other personality test apps.
It not only allows you to test your personality, but you can also compare your personality test with your friends and family. The app will compare both personality types and give you a compatibility score.
Moreover, PersonalityMatch will help you to improve your relationship with others. You can download this app for free from the play store, and its size is 11 MB.
- It allows you to identify common frustration problems and figure out how to resolve them.
- It gives you personalized advice to improve your relationship with others.
- You and your friends can give each other honest feedback about your personality types. The best part is that it is entertaining and anonymous to do.
4. Personality Test – Personality assessment testing
This app will help you analyze which personality types you refer to Analysts, Diplomats, Sentinels, and Explorers. But you will get accurate results only when you stay honest while taking the test.
Answer all the questions on what you are currently as a person and not based on what you see yourself in the future.
It is another excellent and best Personality Test Apps out there. With a size of 9.88 MB, it is available for free download on Google Play Store.
- It is effortless to use and take the test within less than 12 minutes.
- The personality test app is based on scientific foundations and theories.
- It gives you the best results among all the apps we have listed below and is highly accurate.
5. Aptitude Test
The personality test games in this application help you find out about your personality in a fun way.
This aptitude test is for people who want to know themselves better, want to change their lives, are bored, like to solve logic puzzles, etc.
There is a career test as well in this application that is based on world research.
Also, this application is not only for teenagers but also for people who doubt their choice of profession. These tests are excellent exercises for your brain.
It will help you to find out about your hidden talents as well as abilities. Moreover, this app is free to use, and its size is 36.18 MB.
- You can find out about your temperament type with the help of these personality tests.
- The logic games in this app help you discover your level of logical thinking.
- Get to know your true personality by passing the aptitude test.
- It allows you to find out how creative you are as a person.
- The games in this app will help you discover how old your brain is, how it works, and how you perceive the world.
6. Softskillers Personality Test
This is another of the best Personality test Apps, and the tests involved in this app are pretty different from others.
It allows you to get a precise and versatile analysis of your personality that you can use for your CV. You can download the result of your personality test as a PDF.
This personality test enables you to find out about the characteristics of a person, social behavior, psychological stability, and leadership qualities. The app is free to download, and the size of this app is 15.75 MB.
- It comes along with the presentation of motivators and disincentives.
- This test is based on the color association method.
- This app lets you track your mental energy and work on it based on the results.
- It allows you to find out about your soft skills.
7. 16 Types Personality Test
16 Types Personality Test app is based on the conceptual theory proposed by Carl Jung. There are four types of people’s psychology: Analysts, Diplomats, Sentinels, and Explorers.
This app helps you find out which type of people psychology you belong to, and it is effortless to find this out. However, it is only meant or, better say, available for Android users.
Moreover, this app can help you improve by working on your psychology. You can download this app for free, which is 5.65 MB.
- It will help you to find out the career that is best suited for you.
- Once you have taken the test, this app gives you a comprehensive report after measuring all your character traits.
- Moreover, this app provides valuable tips related to your personal life, career, and goals for your future.
The content of this app is straightforward to use and understand. Every second person around you suffers from some mental health problem.
To deal with those problems, they have to consult a doctor. So this app will help you find out if you are going through any disorder.
This app can help you track disorders like eating disorders, anxiety disorders, and other disorders. After it has been diagnosed anything for you, you might need to visit a doctor and get it checked.
A group of professionals in psychology develops this app. It is free to download, and the size of this app is 15.22 MB.
- It enables you to learn, consult and evaluate many personality characteristics.
- By using this app, you can figure out how your psyche works.
- Also, this app helps you to improve your relationship with your loved ones.
- Moreover, tests in this app allow you to find out about your strengths and weaknesses.
9. Disc Test – mbti test
This personality test app not only allows you to find out about; your personality, but you can also find out about your disc type. There are four disc factors: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Caution.
The disc personality test app helps determine how these factors influence your behavior toward others. Also, it helps you to enhance your skills and increase your self-knowledge.
Moreover, you can improve your relationships with others by recognizing their communication needs. You can download this app for free from the play store, and the size of the app is 13.31 MB.
- It helps you to facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict.
- Moreover, it helps you to develop more vital sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- It increases your self-knowledge. This means you can find out how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, and how to solve your problems.
- Also, this test helps you to become a better team leader. You can manage your team more effectively by understanding the priorities of your employees and team members.
While exploring Best Personality Test Apps To Rediscover Yourself to my readers, I found an awesome video on “What Your Name Says About You | Personality Test” which is worth watching.😎😎👍
10. Charma – psychology test app
The 32 personality type is trendy because it gives you the illusion of a solution. When you learn about your personality type, your approach toward your problems changes, and you will find new ways to solve your problems.
Some major benefits of knowing about your personality traits include working on those weak points and making them more powerful.
Moreover, you can get extra respect in your culture if you know your personality type. It suggests that self-knowledge is essential because of two reasons.
First, it offers you a route to greater fulfillment and happiness. Secondly, it will develop a capacity for universal love. You can download this app for free from the play store, which is 11.80 MB.
- It is the most accurate personality test. You have to be honest while taking this test.
- This app takes about ten seconds to analyze your personality test result. It will show you a graph or a chart of the data.
- The community will support you if you lack motivation or struggle to understand something.
11. Playbuzz quiz – personality test free
This is an entertaining way to find out about your personality type. You will not get bored while finding your personality type. The quizzes in this app will help you know many things. You can find out about your horoscope, astrology, love, etc.
You can also find out what type of dog breed you need. You can also share your activities with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
The app is available for free download on Google Play Store. Since this app is small in size 749 KB, you don’t need much space on your phone to download this app.
- You can search for your favorite categories and publishers by searching items with the help of keywords.
- It allows you to bookmark your favorite things.
- This app included interactive content like a story, flip cards, trivia, convo, personality quiz, etc.
- Plus, you can share items with your friends via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.
- Moreover, you receive a tailored content recommendation which is a good thing.
12. Who are You? QUIZ – Personality and General quiz
This app is a collection of personality quizzes with general knowledge quizzes. The quizzes in this app help you learn many more things about yourself than just your personality type.
You can learn about your health, love life, marriage, profession, etc. You can have a good time and learn something new while playing the quizzes in this application.
Moreover, you can expect further questions and quizzes with every new update. There are different types of quizzes like personality quizzes, beauty and love quizzes, entertainment quizzes, animal quizzes, and sports quizzes. Download this app from the play store, which is 13.53 MB.
- You can find out the sport that you should play.
- It also allows you to find out which animal or dog breed you are.
- You can learn about your emotional intelligence, your life purpose, your happiness, etc.
13. Scoutible: Personality Test & Strengths Game
Scoutible is an award-winning personality test, and scientists make it from Harvard and Stanford. According to Scoutible science, gaming technology helps you discover your essential cognitive and personality traits.
With the help of this app, you will be able to know about your personality in detail. The result of the test is based on the choices that you make while playing the quiz. You don’t require any gaming experience to play this game.
No matter where you come from or your race, with Scoutible, you can find out your passion and purpose in life.
Plus, you can discover your hidden talents and utilize them in your career, social life, and beyond. Download this app from the play store for free, and size is 71.92 MB.
- It allows you to discover your cognitive aptitudes, interpersonal skills, grit, creativity, leadership style, etc.
- You can find out which characteristics and traits apply to you. It helps you determine if you are a charismatic, outgoing, methodological, genuine, creative problem solver, etc.
14. Praditus Personality test
It is one of the best Personality Test Apps out there. A team of PHDs develops all the tests in this app in management and psychometrics. You can have fun and have a user-friendly experience using this app.
It is suitable for those who want to improve working relations with their team members. Download this app for free to learn about your personality traits, motivations, work interests, emotional intelligence, etc. The size of this application is 16.94 MB.
- This app helps you to find out about yourself in a friendly way.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a student, employee, or manager; you can find out about yourself.
- You will not get a four-letter personality type; instead, you will learn about a personality trait or style after each test.
15. Personality Learning Test
You can easily learn about your leanings, character, and psychological preferences with the help of this app. Your personality type is based on four leanings: extrovert or introvert, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judgment or perception.
It allows you to find out about your complete personality profile. It includes a jumbo personality test that gives in-depth detail about your personality.
Moreover, it has an eating personality type test, and this test helps you find out if you are a professional dieter, mindless eater, plate cleaner, etc.
Knowing your eating personality type will help you to become wise in your health and fitness goals. Download this app free from the play store, and the app size is 9.08 MB.
Features of personality test app android:-
- It includes a brain dominance test that allows you to determine if you are logical and creative or if your brain leans left or right.
- You can also find out if you are a hoarder, spender, money monk, avoider, or amasses.
- You can contact them without hesitation if you have any concerns regarding this app’s tests.
16. Personality Assessment by HelloSkills
The tests involved in this application are based on AI. This app includes various tests and analysis that helps you to understand your personality better. You can give the test or talk to the chatbot to get your answers.
The tests are exciting, so you will not get bored. The Personality Tab in this app shows how your personality type affects your work-life balance, personal relationships, financial planning, etc.
Moreover, the best part is that you can win exciting prizes for completing the tests. Some tests can measure your friendliness, happiness, IQ level, etc. You can even take screenshots of the scores that you get on the test.
- The best part is that the tests included in this app are based on complete scientific backing.
- You can view your personality test results and share your scores with your friends.
- New quizzes are added every month so that you can analyze your personality from different angles.
- It allows you to access videos, e-books, and exclusive guides available in the app.
- Another good thing is that the chatbot in this app recommends tests based on your likes and dislikes.
📗FAQ on Personality test apps
What is the most accurate personality test?
The Big Five Personality Test, i.e., Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism, is one of the most accurate, scientifically validated, and reliable psychological standards to test the overall personality of an individual. MBTI and DISC are two other widely popular personality tests.
What is my personality type app?
Personality Train Test Know Yourself Personality Tests and Personality Assessment by HelloSkills are very reliable for finding your type of personality.
What is the best personality test for free?
MBTI/16 Personalities, TestColor, DiSC, Berkeley Emotional Intelligence Test, and PATH Assessment, are the five best personality tests you can take free of cost.
Are personality tests 100% accurate?
It depends on what type of test you are taking. The Big Five Personality Test (Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism) is the most accurate and scientifically backed personality test assessment.
Other reliable tests are MBTI/16 Personalities, Truity, DiSC, Revised NEO Personality Inventory, etc. However, there isn’t any study backing the 100% accuracy of any test to illustrate the entire personality of a person.
Are personality tests fake?
They are not completely fake but are not the most reliable forms of assessment. According to various studies, the predictive accuracy of personality tests is only .31, which is much lower than the ability tests with a predictive accuracy of .54.
Why is MBTI wrong?
MBTI Personality test is not only reliable enough but can be inaccurate based on the answers given by different individuals.
Yes, people can use MBTI for some entertainment or describe themselves better, but the results are not reliable or predictive enough to describe ethics, productivity, or success for any individual.
What is the rarest MBTI type?
Although MBTI is not highly accurate, the I NJF is considered the rarest Myers-Briggs personality type. It only covers up to 3% of the entire population. The initialism of INJF stands for introversion, intuition, feeling, and judgment.
However, there are so many introvert people in the world. There isn’t a lack of judgmental people either. So, this MBTI type of personality test is itself controversial.
Do psychologists use MBTI?
Yes, many psychologists Consider the MBTI to be a somewhat valid criterion of some important personality characteristics, but it also has some very important limitations.
Despite the popularity of this test, many well-known psychologists also criticize it. Recently, a psychologist in the media said that Myers-Brigg is meaningless, unscientific, and bogus.
Why do psychologists hate MBTI?
Many psychologists don’t like MBTI, because it forces an individual to do something that goes entirely against the nature of talk therapy, which is an important part of psychological treatment.
What is the most accurate personality test?
Numerous personality tests are regarded as being accurate. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), which is based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological type and is the most popular and commonly used personality test, was created.
A self-report questionnaire called the MBTI evaluation probes a person’s preferences and dispositions along several dimensions, such as extraversion against introversion, sensing versus intuition, thinking versus emotion, and judging versus perceiving.
Other popular personality assessments include the FIRO-B, the Big Five Personality Test, and the Enneagram Personality Test. Ultimately, the person taking the test and their responses to the questions determine how accurate the test is.
Is Intp rare?
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator lists 16 different personality types, with INTP being one of them (MBTI). This personality type is frequently characterized as introverted, intuitive, thinking, and perceiving.
Research indicates that roughly 3% of the general population are INTPs. As a result, they are one of the less prevalent personality types.
How can I identify my personality?
Your personality can be determined in various ways, and no one approach is thought to be the only reliable one.
Taking personality tests or assessments, such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), the Big Five Personality Test, or the StrengthsFinder exam, might benefit some people.
These assessments can help you gain an understanding of your personality traits and characteristics and help you better grasp who you are.
Thinking back on your own experiences, actions, and thoughts might help you determine your personality. You can reflect on your motivations, values, and beliefs and how you respond to certain situations. Considering your interactions with others and how people see you would be best.
To have a deeper understanding of your personality, asking for comments from others, such as friends, family, or coworkers, can also be beneficial.
The process of self-discovery and self-awareness that determines your personality is continual.
It could take time and work to completely comprehend and value your distinctive personality, but the trip can be fruitful and instructive.
Can a personality test be wrong?
A personality test can go wrong; that much is true. The purpose of personality tests is to shed light on a person’s personality, although they are not always reliable. A personality test could be inaccurate for several reasons.
First, personality assessments are based on self-reported information, so their validity and reliability depend on the respondent’s honesty and precision. The exam results may not correctly reflect the subject’s personality if they are not being truthful or unsure of their answers.
Second, while personality assessments gauge particular traits and qualities, they cannot fully represent a person’s personality. Some people could have complicated personalities that don’t cleanly fit into the classifications or scoring ranges that the exam uses.
A person’s mood, level of stress, and current circumstances can all have an impact on how they respond to a personality test, which can have an impact on the test’s accuracy.
It’s critical to remember that while personality assessments might be useful tools for learning about someone’s personality, they shouldn’t be taken as absolute or final.
How shy are INTP?
Generalizations concerning the shyness of individuals who fit a particular personality type are unreliable.
Their personality type does not necessarily determine the degree of someone’s shyness or any other feature; rather, personality types are just one way of characterizing and categorizing personality traits.
Shyness can vary among INTPs (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving), some of whom may not be. Similarly, some INTPs might be shy, while others might not.
Shyness is a complicated feature that many things, including genetics, upbringing, and life experiences, can influence. It is not exclusively based on personality type.
It’s critical to remember that each person is unique and shouldn’t be assessed or categorized based solely on their personality traits.
Are INTP smartest type?
One personality type is not “smarter” than another, which is neither true nor fair. A complex trait, intelligence can be expressed in various ways and cannot be reliably assessed by a single test or instrument.
Personality type is just one approach to describing and group personality features; it is not a test of IQ or any other skill.
Some INTPs (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving) may be exceptionally intelligent, but not all of them. In a similar vein, intelligence can exist in any personality type.
While some INTPs (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving) may struggle with social situations, others may not.
Similar to INTPs, some non-INTPs may find it difficult to make friends, while some INTPs may be excellent at making friends.
Numerous factors, including genetics, upbringing, and life events, can impact complicated social skills. They are not exclusively influenced by personality type.
Is personality born or made?
Complex personality traits are impacted by both nature (genetics) and nurture (environment and life experiences).
According to research, personality development is influenced by inherent features and environmental influences.
It is believed that specific brain regions and neurotransmitter systems involved in controlling emotion, behavior, and cognition regulate the effects of genetics on personality. According to studies, certain personality traits are more likely to be inherited and prevalent in particular families.
To be clear, environmental factors also have a significant role in personality. Genetics is just one factor.
How a person is raised, the culture they are exposed to, and their relationships are all factors in shaping a person’s personality.
Personality is a complicated character influenced by both nature and upbringing. It is untrue to state that a person’s personality is wholly inherited or fully influenced by their surroundings.
So those were the best Personality Text Apps for Android or iOs that you can download to learn about your personality type and a lot more about yourself.
All personality apps have some unique features that make them different from each other. Therefore go ahead and try them out. Also, which app you liked the most? Please let us know in the comments.