In today’s world, sustainable and all-inclusive brands are the quickest ones to make a name for themselves. This is because all-inclusivity of all kinds of body types, skin types, race, etc. is what the world needs, and brands that create their marketing ideologies in that direction finish first.
Earthbound Trading Company, Earthbound for short, is such a store that screams inclusivity. It was established in Grapevine, TX, in the year 1994 which makes it fairly new compared to several other clothing and accessory outlets.
You will find all kinds of clothing and home decor at Earthbound, but what they’re most commonly known for are their accessories and jewelry – they will definitely be the first item you will stumble upon when you open up their website.
Aside from the inclusivity factor, Earthbound prices are middle-level, which is fantastic for the styles and quality of their products. This store sells a bohemian chic vibe that most youngsters seem to love, at middle-range prices. Thus, Earthbound is incredibly accessible and fashionable at the same time.
However, if you’d like to try out something new, but similar to Earthbound Trading Company, there are several options for stores like Earthbound that have been listed below.
Best Stores like Earthbound: Our Top Pick 👌👌
Listed below are 7 stores like Earthbound Trading Co. that will have you wanting to save up to buy bags full of clothes and accessories. Without further ado, let’s dive into this list of fabulous stores.
1. One Tribe Apparel
One Tribe Apparel describes itself as a brand that provides its customers with Authentic Women’s Bohemian Fashion, and if that doesn’t draw you in as a lover of bohemian styles of accessories and clothing, and even home decor, then maybe letting you know that this store is something of a haven for those looking to get into hipster culture.
One Tribe Apparel not only has a fantastic range of products, but these products will also make you want to shop till you drop.
The bohemian pants, dresses, rompers, tunics, caftans, etc. available at this store look as good as they are comfortable to wear, with simple elastic waistlines and intricate printed patterns. Further, who wouldn’t want quirky wall art and tapestries to put up in their rooms?
When looking at the quality of the available spread of products at One Tribe Apparel, the prices may seem towards the upper side, but rest be assured, the quality is fantastic, and the designs of these clothing options are unique, and thus, totally worth the purchase.
They also sell products for your daily accessorizing needs, like journals, phone cases, and even passport covers, which go perfectly with their travel clothing.
The One Tribe Apparel website has a section called ‘Collections’ wherein customers can directly avail the most popular and in-demand products. Let it be known that shopping from such a section can only ensure that what you are looking to purchase and wear is totally in and trendy.
The Collections section includes links to sections in the website where you can find beach clothing, travel clothing and pants, festival clothing, elephant clothing, and boho clothing. There are also Lookbook Collections to help you put together outfits for various occasions and settings.
Here’s a list of products available at One Tribe Apparel:-
- Bottoms: Harem pants, elephant pants, bell bottoms, leggings, boho skirts, and shorts.
- Tops: Tunics, caftans, blouses, crop tops, tank tops, sweaters, sweatshirts, crochet tops, kimonos, and crop tops.
- Dresses: Maxi dresses, rompers, and boho dresses.
- Jewelry: Mala necklaces, choker necklaces, anklets, bracelets, earrings, and rings.
- Accessories: Boho bags, flash tattoos, headbands, journals, passport covers, phone cases, and scarves.
- Home: Candles, tapestries, and wall art.
2. Free People
Free People is one of the incredibly funky stores like Earthbound that houses clothing and accessories for all occasions, and also beauty and wellness products that will help you allow yourself to take a break, relax, and indulge in some self-lovin’.
The website is designed simply, with muted colors, so that the focus of the visitor to the website is on the products and nothing else.
It takes a lot of creative heads to sit together and come up with minimal, yet colorful, and simple, yet fabulous clothing styles. This is something that Free People has done and has also made it look as simple as their styles and designs are an absolute joy to the eye.
What stands out the most at Free People is that, while being bohemian chic, the styles of the clothing remain classy and elegant. Looking at the pastel jumpsuits, romper dresses, tube tops, etc.
for their ‘Every Color for Your Summer’ collection will have you dropping jaws at how pretty these clothes are. Contrasting with the minimal styles in pastel tones, there are also some very bold printed clothing styles in bright colors as well.
It does not end here; Free People is a brand and store that speaks for its own name – it lives up to what one would expect when reading the name of a brand like this.
There are several collections, blogs, and recommendations on the website to help you choose between clothes when you don’t particularly think you can raise your budget any further (yes! This store will have you raising your budget like anything).
Well, we shall let you check out all their collections yourself with the link provided below, so that you understand what we mean by this.
Before that, here’s a list of products at Free People:-
- Dresses: Maxi dresses, mini dresses, midi dresses, two-piece sets, jumpsuits, sweater dresses, denim dresses, etc.
- Jeans: High-rise, flare, wide-leg, boyfriend, straight-leg, bootcut, printed, statement jeans, denim jackets, denim shorts, and overalls.
- Activewear: Sports bras, workout tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, outerwear, leggings, shorts, one-pieces, workout sets, athletic shoes, and workout gear.
- Intimates: Bras, bralettes, undies, slips, bodysuits, sleepwear, loungewear, underwear sets, invisible intimates, etc.
- Swimwear: bikini tops, bikini bottoms, bikini sets, one-pieces, surf-wear, sunsuits, and cover-ups.
- Footwear: Boots, flats, menswear, mules, clogs, sneakers, heels, wedges, sandals, slippers, and socks and tights.
- Accessories: Jewelry, hair accessories, bags, hats, sunglasses, scarves, bandanas, belts, socks and tights, gloves, tech and phone accessories, and games.
- Beauty & Wellness: Wellness, skincare, makeup, sun care, body, hair, fragrance, aromatherapy, self-love and care, beauty, crystals, books, and other travel-size products.
3. Soul Flower
While the previous two stores like Earthbound that we’ve mentioned before have more or less been aimed at female customers, what with the kinds of products available, Soul Flower is such a store that very clearly expresses its aim to provide hippie and bohemian clothing for men and women alike, and its range of products depicts the same.
Alongside clothing for more than just one gender, the variety of products at Soul Flower is incredibly large. Within the women’s section for clothing, unlike other stores like Earthbound, there is the option for plus sizes, which iterates the inclusivity policies of this brand. Soul Flower’s support for social movements does not stop here, though.
If you take a look at the ‘Features’ tab on the Soul Flower website, you’ll find that this company is incredibly transparent with its sustainable and eco-friendly methods of production.
All of the factors that add to their brand image and vision are listed under these tabs: Our Values, Eco Guide, Fabric Guide, Green Practices, Certifications, Manifesto, History, and Giving Back. These tabs consist of easy-to-read descriptions of who Soul Flower is, as a brand.
The Eco Guide is where the sustainability practices lie, where they have enlisted the resources that are used in the production of what they sell.
Alongside this, you can take a look at all the others to make an informed choice about shopping from Soul Flower – you won’t regret it. Further, Soul Flower has a lot of gifting options, with options for gifts under $75, under $50, and under $25.
Other attractive features of this store are their various sustainable and healthy living collections, including fair trade clothing, the chakra collection, hemp products, striped hippie collection, warm threads collection, basic collection, and the option to shop straight off the brand’s Instagram page, which is always a plus.
The following is a list of products sold by Soul Flower:
- Women: Tank tops, short and long sleeve prints, blouses, cardigans, hoodies, dresses, tunics, bras, bralettes, skirts, pants, shorts, leggings, and plus size tops and bottoms.
- Men: Short and long-sleeved t-shirts and shirts, pants, shorts, and accessories.
- Hemp: Clothing, hats, lip balm, handbags, and shorts.
- Accessories: Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, face masks, boho headbands, hats, belts, scarves, boho bags, backpacks, hip sacks, canvas tote bags, pouches, and wallets.
- Babies & Kids: Bodysuits, t-shirts and other clothing, hats, and bibs.
- Gifting: Eco Coozies, DIY craft kits, greeting cards, notebooks, art, magnets, stickers, tapestries, body, and scents.
4. Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters is a brand that is most often known for its alternative, yet minimal, lifestyle and fashion, and so it comes with no surprise that it turns up in our list of stores like Earthbound Trading Company.
What we’re looking for here is fashion that suits the hippie subculture and bohemian chic to match our criteria – Urban Outfitters, as a store, matches this quite adeptly.
In checking out their website, one can feel how buying from here can make one feel rather renegade-like, defying norms to dress the way you want to look and be – this is the kind of store that can help you do that, along with the other stores in the list.
Urban Outfitters’ June 2021 collection includes styles that are absolutely perfect for the summer, with simple t-shirt designs that would go great with their cut-off shorts, and with airy summer dresses and some fabulous tops and blouses.
The new men’s collection, Color Story, consists of minimal summerwear that contrasts perfectly with the slightly darker shades and tones of this collection.
If you haven’t been bound by Urban Outfitters’ collections yet, think about the Lady Gaga Urban Outfitters Exclusive collection includes four exclusive Lady Gaga t-shirts and a Born This Way album CD – this one should hopefully draw you in.
Aside from clothing, Urban Outfitters also has a fantastic home section, which includes some wonderful samples of furniture, rugs, and a lot more to give your house the touch of home.
Alongside the clothes, they also sell wardrobes, cupboards, and dressers to store them in, which is quite amusing. The home decor and furniture by Urban Outfitters touch the minimal side, including pastel pillowcases, contrasting and unlikely color palettes, quirky furniture design, and, in general, a lot of contemporary styles.
The following is a list of products put forth by Urban Outfitters at their store and website.
- Women: dresses, rompers, tops, jackets, denim (jeans, jackets, skirts), bottoms, activewear, intimates, loungewear, swimwear, vintage clothing, shoes, accessories, and beauty.
- Men: Graphic tees, tops, jackets, bottoms, activewear, shoes, accessories, underwear, loungewear, grooming products, and vintage clothing.
- Home: Bedding, furniture, organization, shelves, hooks, art, home decor, rugs, curtains, lighting, kitchen, dining, bar, bath, and vintage homeware.
- Lifestyle: Music, electronics, accessories for electronics, books, desk supplies, fun products, games, health, wellness, workout equipment, outdoors, smoke shop, and pet products.
- Beauty: Skincare, makeup, hair, beauty tools, beauty tech, perfume, cologne, health, wellness, nails, bath, body, clean beauty, and gift sets.
A little extra trivia: Free People (mentioned above) is a subsidiary of Urban Outfitters!
Zara is a brand that radiates class and elegance in its clothes, its styles, in the way its stores are set up, in the way its website is set up, and so on. While it is not exactly like it, it is one of the stores like Earthbound that touch upon the more elegant side of clothing as compared to Rasta and bohemian chic.
What will surprise you about Zara’s website is the confidence that the brand has in its own image – it has one photo for each section – man, woman, kids, makeup – that quite aptly depicts the entire collection for what it is. If this is not class, then what is?
The beauty collection has its own virtual experience attached to it on the Zara website – a VR makeup store for as real a make-up buying experience as an online version of a store could get you.
What this VR store does is that it provides you a virtual experience of an actual Zara store, and the screen has arrows and buttons to virtually navigate around that store, or you could just drag the screen from one place to another.
Amidst this, if you find a product you like, all you have to do is click on the + sign beside or above it, and it takes you straight to the product page for you to put it in your cart.
This is not the only interactive feature on the Zara website. There are Stories under the makeup tab on the website sidebar – this section has various subsections, and each of these subsections consists of multiple 30-second video clips that go on as you scroll down.
Zara also has a very clear declaration about the quality of products and testing methods used for the makeup, and transparency is always great for any company.
Let’s not forget about clothing by Zara, which is some of the most fashionable and trend-setting clothing almost every season. The variety of collections and series at the store is incredible, and each of them is absolutely wondrous.
The following is a list of products by Zara:
- Woman: Blazers, dresses, jumpsuits, tops, shirts, t-shirts, knitwear, sweatshirts, jeans, pants, shorts, skirts, swimwear, coats (including trench coats), jackets, coordinated sets, shoes, bags, accessories, and lingerie.
- Man: Linen, co-ord sets, jackets, trench coats, overshirts, shirts, t-shirts, polo shirts, pants, suits, blazers, jeans, shorts, hoodies, sweatshirts, sweaters, shoes, beachwear, and, the cutest of all, clothing for dads.
- Kids (6-14 years): T-shirts, dresses, jumpsuits, skirts, shorts, shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, knitwear, sportswear, denim, basics, shoes, swimwear, shoes, intimates, underwear, pajamas, etc.
- Toddlers: Dresses, jumpsuits, sweatshirts, hoodies, leggings, pants, jeans, basics, swimwear, underwear, intimates, pajamas, jackets, shorts, skirts, etc.
- Infants: Sweatshirts, dresses, romper suits, t-shirts, shirts, knitwear, basics, jumpsuits, overalls, bottoms, onesies, shoes, and booties.
- Accessories & others: Perfumes, bags, backpacks, fanny packs, pet collections, etc.
At the time of research on Best Stores like Earthbound, we found an awesome video on “14 Style Tricks Every Girl Should Try” which is worth watching. 🤩😍
6. American Apparel
American Apparel is one of the most typical examples of an American brainchild. This brand screams simple, fashionable, and bold from whichever angle you look at the clothes it sells. Adding to this, American Apparel doesn’t only sell fashionable clothes that look good, it also sells very comfortable and well-fitting garments to its customers.
This brand emphasizes upon their products being ethically made, sweatshop free, which is truly the need of the hour. If you’re looking for stores like Earthbound that follow cruelty-free and ethical operations and would like to show it off, American Apparel is the brand for you.
Further, looking good wearing ethically made garments and sporting cruelty-free backpacks, bags, beanies, and even pet supplies for your furry ones; this is what shopping from American Apparel will bring you.
We all need some or the other plain t-shirts and tank tops, just for a sunny day out when we’re not going for anything over the top, but still want to look good, and fashionable.
American Apparel provides simple yet good-looking clothes that they have put out this spring as their latest drops of the hottest crop tops, tees, tank tops, shorts, and skirts, as described by the brand itself. The loungewear collections have been found to be incredibly soft, comfortable, and, of course, pleasing to the eye.
As we have mentioned before several times, transparency is key when a brand wants its customers to wholeheartedly trust it.
What American Apparel has done to gain the trust of their customer is having provided sections at their website where they introduce to customers who they are, who their models are, and the materials and fabrics of which they make their clothes.
“Meet the Fabrics” and “Meet the Models” are two sections that are available upon scrolling to the bottom of the page, and they are must-visits. Furthermore, the ‘Inspiration’ tab on the website will help you out with looks and outfits in more ways than one – it just makes fashion and styling so much easier!
The following is a list of the garments that are sold by American Apparel:
- Women: T-shirts, tanks, hoodies, sweatshirts, bodysuits, catsuits, dresses, rompers, jumpsuits, outerwear, jackets, intimates, tights, sweaters, cardigans, jeans, leggings, pants, skirts, shorts, disco, metallics, and loungewear.
- Men: T-shirts, tanks, hoodies, underwear, sweatshirts, outerwear, jackets, sweaters, cardigans, shirts, trousers, and jeans.
- Kids: T-shirts and pants.
- Accessories: Socks, caps, beanies, bags, and backpacks.
7. Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of the best brands that people looking to inspire change, and to be the change they wish to be, to buy from.
The initiatives taken by this company to inspire change have been tremendous, including hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of donations to organizations that help at-risk youth of the queer community, and the Abercrombie & Fitch Purpose of looking to bring in more social and racial justice and equality.
This company has tie-ups with social change-inspired and inspiring movements, such as the Black Lives Matter movement, The Trevor Project, The Steve Fund, and several others.
Another initiative by Abercrombie & Fitch is A & F Conversations, which are live-streamed conversations between real people about the issues of racial and social inequality that flood the world today.
Most companies talk about sustainability and ethics, but the problem that a lot of us face today is in trying to figure out which ones are for real, and which ones are more or less for PR more than anything else. Abercrombie & Fitch is such a company where you don’t need to wonder because the intentions here are clear and pure, as mentioned before.
The clothes sold by Abercrombie & Fitch border on contemporary and chic, and they’re always in fashion. There are several fantastic clothing collections on the website that allow you to contribute to a movement while getting a little something for yourself.
For example, proceeds from the Justice Collection go to the Steve Fund, and those from the Pride Collection go to The Trevor Project.
This is not to say that all of Abercrombie & Fitch’s products are related to social issues. There are some pieces of clothing that are just that – pieces of clothing.
The Abercrombie x InsideHook collection for men’s clothing and the Best Dressed Guest collection for men and women have some minimal looks with contrasting colors that are fantastic buys. The 96 Hours collection has some fabulous pastels with a touch of earthy for men and women as well.
Here’s a list of items sold by Abercrombie & Fitch:-
- Men: Tops, bottoms, coats, jackets, coordinated sets, swimwear, underwear, shoes, cologne, and body care.
- Women: Dresses, jumpsuits, tops, bottoms, matching sets, coats, jackets, intimates, sleepwear, swimwear, shoes, fragrance, and body care.
- Jeans: Curve love, mom jeans, skinny, straight cut, super skinny, jeggings, flare, boyfriend, bootcut, slim-taper, athletic skinny, and extreme skinny.
- Accessories: Tote bags, blankets, ties, bandanas, hats, baseball hats, belts, jewelry, face masks, towels, and socks.
- Kids: Tops, bottoms, coats, and jackets.
We all deserve to feel like our best selves all day, and every day. However, this is not truly what reality looks like because we often get stuck in our mundane routines. Worry not – rest be assured, shopping is a fabulous way to get out of such a lull! After checking out these stores, you’ll probably start feeling sorry for your bank account.
We all want nice things, and it’s okay to treat yourself every once in a while to those nice things – it is actually the best thing you can do for yourself. Without splurging on yourself every once in a while, our lives will all be incredibly dull and we wouldn’t really have much to look forward to.
Check out these awesome stores like Earthbound Trading Company that have been listed above just to see which ones you can buy from in the future, if not now.
Keep the following words in mind when shopping for yourself or thinking about shopping for yourself – it’s never a bad idea to love yourself and to show that love in a physical, concrete form, such as by splurging on yourself, which is only one way to do that.