Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Gaming Keyboard Under 2000 INR to buy in 2019? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out.
Over the years, children and adults have loved to play games till now. Though games have now become more modern and technology has gone a long way in developing games that need to be played with some gaming devices to ensure a better result.
Currently, we have games like Conflict, Call of Duty, World War 2 and more. Nevertheless, these games require skill to be able to play them and the right gaming equipment to improve game skills.
A gaming keyboard is a perfect gift that can be given to all kinds of people who love to play games. A keyboard is an essential tool to playing an easier and smoother game, giving you a better advantage of winning the game if used the way it should be. The gaming keyboard offers you more comfort when playing your games with it, and eases some of the concerns you would have if using a normal keyboard.
The keyboard comes with a lot of keys that help improve your skills as a gamer. The Macro buttons especially make customization of the gaming keyboard easier. Another added advantage of the gaming keypad is the backlight. Apparently, the backlight on the keypad ensures better game control and coordination especially when it is dark.
The gaming Keyboard is an advanced way of meeting your advanced games, and it is also a step up from using regular keyboards. With this gaming keyboard, you can still perform the functions of the normal keyboard and have new and improved functions on the gaming keyboard.
There are lots of gaming keyboards available for sale in the market, but this article will concentrate on more budget-friendly gaming keyboards in the market that perform just as good as very expensive gaming keyboards.
Here is The List Of Best Gaming Keyboard under 2000 INR in 2019
1. RedragonKarura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard
The gaming keyboard offers high speed, high controls, and high response gaming keyboard. The backlight has seven colors that include; red, green, dark blue, yellow, light blue, purple, white, and no light option.
The braided cable also has a gold connector which is thick. The material of the keyboard is matte, and the dragon logo makes it different and good. It is also very nice to have different colors to match up with your mouse especially.
Almost all of the keys on the keyboard has even lighting except one key; the backspace button. The keyboard has a solid construction and it has soft touch keys that do not make a lot of noise, though the keys are separated a bit. The enter key has a different design than most keyboards which makes it to put in our Best Gaming Keyboard under 2000 INR 2019 list.
This keyboard is good for someone looking for an entry keyboard with backlighting and at an affordable price.
- 12 Multimedia keys
- 7 backlights
- Unlock key
- Braided Cable
- Gold USB plug
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the RedragonKarura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard.
- The keys are very soft and do not make so much noise.
- It is a very good RGB keyboard and offers 7 different colors to choose from.
- The keys are a bit separated which makes it a little hard to type fast.
- The enter key’s design is different than most and a lot of stretching has to be done to get to the enter key.
- The key response is not that great since you might have been typing without realizing that a letter did not respond.
- The keys are really mushy.
2. Circle Adroit X7C Gaming Keyboard
If you are looking to buy your first back-lit gaming keyboard, this is the one to buy. The look of the keyboard is black and has a matte finish key that is well spaced out ensuring that you have no worries of hitting the wrong key accidentally.
The keys have a great response and have multimedia buttons which makes the usage more convenient. The keyboard also has a mechanical feel to it.
The keyboard is wired and has a USB that you have to connect. It is a backlit keyboard that can work in the dark. It has 7 colors and you can either choose one or let it work simultaneously at the speed of your choice. The lighting works during the daylight too. The keyboard is stealthy and the backlight makes it look really good.
The build of the keyboard is made of his quality plastic which is not the cheap glossy kind. It has a solid feel. The keyboard also has a braided USB cable. The keyboard is recommended for those that want to move from a normal keyboard to a backlit keyboard at a very affordable price. There are very little complaints and it has a nice overall look and feels to it. The occasional spill of water or coffee won’t be an issue as well.
- 7 colors backlighting with breathing mode
- 3 different level of brightness.
- 6 multimedia keys.
- Windows independent lock
- 19 Anti-ghost keys
- A mechanical keyboard like a feel
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Circle Adroit X7C Gaming Keyboard.
- The keyboard has a mechanical feel to it.
- The keyboard has a grip at the back to help it stand.
- The multimedia keys are wobbly and a bit flimsy.
- The space bar can only work from the center and not both edges.
- The keyboard is not wireless.
3. Redragon Asura K501 Gaming Keyboard
The keyboard has a dimension of 8.3 inches in length, 19.7 inches in width and 1.2 in height from top to down. The weight is 1.8 pounds. The keys have a rubber-like comfort.
The lock button lets you lock the Windows key so you do not have to press it when you are gaming. The keyboard has all the function keys. F1-F8 are media keys. F9-F12 is productivity keys. The 7 different backlights is blue, red, green, yellow, aqua, white and no backlight. You can adjust the level of brightness as well, including the brightness speed.
There are four keys on each side of the keyboard. The bottom of the keyboard has four rubber feet and the top has two flip-out keyboard feet that raise the keyboard higher. The body of the keyboard is glossy, and tell keys are matte.
The holes at the back of the keyboard drain water from the keyboard. The red dragon logo glows when the light is turned on. There is a knob on the control backlight brightness. The quality of the keyboard is good for the list.
The cable is braided and should be more durable. The keyboard is also not too loud.
- 7 key backlight colors
- 12 multimedia keys
- 8 programmable macro keys.
- 32 Conflict-free key options.
- Independent lock
- Gold plated nylons
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Redragon Asura K501 Gaming Keyboard.
- There are 8 programming macro keys with no software required for their usage.
- There are backlit keys.
- The keyboard is splash resistant.
- The keyboard is compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista and Mac.
- The enter key is far.
- The keys are loud.
- There is no clear understanding to use to get what I want?
4. RedragonHarpe K503 Gaming Keyboard
This is a membrane keyboard and not a mechanical keyboard that does not really require a driver. You just have to plug it in and it works. The color options are available and you can adjust colors easily by doing a breathing effect and controlling the speed of the colors. The keyboard has 7 backlit colors and the brightness can be adjusted. The colors are not too bright but a bit dim.
The feel of the keys is okay. They are not too loud and they are harder to push down, but not mushy. There are dedicated media keys on top of the keyboard that do not also need a driver. The power button on the keyboard can turn the computer off. There are rubber standoff on the back of the keyboard. The end of the USB cable is a bit long.
- 25 mkey rollover
- 20 multimedia keys
- RGB backlight
- Windows key lock
- USB port
- Adjustment speed.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the RedragonHarpe K503 Gaming Keyboard.
- The keyboard is not loud and easy to press.
- The keys on the keyboard do not need a driver.
- The cable is fixed on the right side of the keyboard and it cannot be changed.
- The lighting of the keyboard is not bright. It is dim.
- Since the keyboard is a membrane keyboard, it does not last as long as a mechanical keyboard. It is one notch above a regular keyboard.
5. Circle Battle Pro LED 7 Gaming Keyboard
The keyboard looks good as a budget-friendly keyboard and it is not very expensive. It is quite heavy compared to an ordinary keyboard. The USB is secured nicely and it is gold plated and braided. The cable is high quality and will not get damaged easily. The overall keyboard is good. On the back of the keyboard, there are two stands for the keyboard to rest on. The keyboard is very minimal and has many functions.
The keyboard is mechanical and would last a very long time. It is bulky and you can switch the colors of light easily. The keyboard is also very great for typing and it is very durable.
- 7 color backlit with breathing mode
- 19 keys Anti-ghost at the same time and the keyboard will give a response.
- Spill-proof design
- 11 multimedia keys
- Windows lock
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Circle Battle Pro LED 7 Gaming Keyboard.
- The mechanical keyboard makes for better and faster typing.
- The keyboard is a bit heavy, which means it is less likely to shift or move from a position when playing a game.
- No particular cons for this keyboard
6. Havit HV KB371L Gaming Keyboard
The keyboard comes with a cable that is attached to the keyboard on the right side. The keyboard runs for computer only. The backlight is Sharp and very bright. The WASD keys can be disabled for gaming, and the keyboard has less tendency to slide when playing a game due to the mats on the bottom of the keyboard. The keyboard has a single color light.
- The smooth and soft feel of the keyboard
- 19 non-conflict buttons
- 12 multimedia keys
- The keyboard has a very soft feel to it, and the body of the keyboard is comfortable.
- The buttons of the keyboard are not lit, just the background and it has a single color.
7. Night Hawk NK101 FRS Gaming Keyboard
The edges of the keyboard are made from metal and the keyboard is randomly shaped to give it a hard machine feel. There is only a USB connection to it. There are three levels of brightness to the keyboard.
During the day, the brightness is not so visible, but at night, it looks really good. The keyboard is a budget keyboard that has a mechanical feel to it. The USB has a gap and it is braided. The quality of the keyboard is superb and the two rubber packs help the keyboard with frictuob and the two stands help at the back.
The keyboard is a breeze when used. It is highly recommended especially because of the affordable price. The keys are made of plastic and offer some instructions at the back of the keyboard. The lights can change colors, and you can easily turn on and off the switch. The leather is perfect and it looks awesome in the dark.
- 3 color changeable LED
- 19 Anti-ghost keys
- Rugged design for gaming.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Night Hawk NK101 FRS Gaming Keyboard.
- The keyboard has a mechanical feel to it.
- The quality of the keyboard is superb for the price.
- The shape and placement of the buttons are comfortable.
- The rugged feel and metal at the edges of the keyboard make it easier for gaming.
- The keyboard is not a mechanical keyboard
- The response time in changing the brightness level is a bit slow.
- During the day, the brightness level is not too good.
8. MSI Interceptor DS4100 Gaming Keyboard
The keyboard is a membrane keyboard and it does not have any mechanical features. At the back of the keyboard, there are two noticeable rubber feet that prevent the keyboard from sliding off around the desk during gaming sessions. The keyboard looks solid and had a slim fit compact frame.
There is a big red line between the keys and the rest, and the color cannot be changed. The keyboard is lightweight, plastic and very flimsy. Typing on the keyboard is really good, quiet and textile. This keyboard is very similar to Redragon Karura.
The keyboard offers no macro functionality or personalization. It offers RGB lighting and 7 color breathing mode. The colors are red, green, blue, yellow, teal, cyan and white. The colors are very bright. The keyboard is worth considering despite its limited functionality.
- Multimedia keys
- 7 color backlight
- 19 key rollover
- Gold plated USB connector
- Braided cable
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the MSI Interceptor DS4100 Gaming Keyboard.
- The keyboard looks solid and has a slim frame
- The keyboard is easy to use and offers less noise when typing.
- The key placement on the keyboard is spacious.
- The keyboard has a tendency to slide during gaming sessions.
- The keyboard offers no macro functionality, so it is not a very good gamer keyboard.
- It has limited RGB functionality.
- The keyboard is flimsy and lightweight offering no real support anywhere.
9. Trucase TCGK-1 USB Wired Illuminated Gaming Keyboard
The keyboard has a mechanical feel to it and the keypad is very soft. The keyboard has 3 colors. The keyboard is great overall and a great gaming keyboard. The backlight is very good and bright. The keyboard can be used with desktop, notebook, computers and Smart TV. The keyboard is very budget friendly and offers high-quality gaming keyboard.
The colors can be changed to three colors which are red, blue and purple. The keyboard comes with a USB and not wireless. You can press the function keys and screen lock to change the colors.
There are two types of this keyboard; the crack lighting and lighting. The laptop has a very rugged feel to it and would not break easily. It looks a lot like a gaming keyboard. The RGB lights are really good and the keyboard is made of plastic.
- Soft keypad
- 3 LED colors
- Mechanical feel
- Uniform backlight
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Trucase TCGK-1 USB Wired Illuminated Gaming Keyboard.
- The keyboard makes no sounds when typing, and has soft keypads.
- The keyboard is a great gaming keyboard and a very good product for a cheaper price.
- The keyboard can be used with computers, smart TV, notebooks.
- The keys feel small and not spacious.
10. Tecknet X702 Gryphon Gaming Keyboard
The keyboard is a perfect gaming keyboard that is definitely budget friendly and offers a lot of features on it to make gaming comfortable. It fits any gamer ranging from entry level to middle level as well. They have a mechanical feel, but they are not a mechanical keyboard. The keyboard responds well enough. You do not have to use a ton of pressure.
The keyboard offers tools to suit a lot of gamers. It comes in an ordinary cardboard box. The keyboard is a really good gaming keyboard, and not a lightweight. It has solid construction and it is plastic but very durable. It has anti-skid to support the keyboard from sliding while gaming. It has a braided USB cable which is less likely to damage.
The keyboard has a lot of features. The WASD keys are covered by anti-ghosting, and the function button also controls the lighting mode. There is three backlight which is red, blue and purple. The gaming keyboard can turn off the anti-ghosting mode. The keyboard has macros and you can assign or customize the buttons.
- 3 adjustable backlight colors
- 10 programmable keys
- 19 anti-ghosting keys
- 12 media keys
- No driver required
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Tecknet X702 Gryphon Gaming Keyboard.
- The keyboard has a lot of features for a very budget friendly keyboard.
- The keyboard is very durable and suitable for all gamers.
- The keyboard is compatible with almost all Windows OS.
- No cons really.
11. Genesis Natec Rx33 USB Backlit Gaming Keyboard
The keyboard is a very good and functional keyboard with good quality sold for a cheaper price. The quality is sturdy and made of plastic. The cable is long enough to fit any set-ups. The lighting is only in red and it looks great. Pressing the keys to feel good as well.
The windows can be locked when you’re gaming. There are not many features for this keyboard or any programmable buttons. The keyboard looks great and has a sleek design. It also has a palm rest. It is one of the best gaming keyboards in the market with great looks and functionality and it is highly recommended for anyone with a very low budget.
- Membrane Keyboard
- 4 highlighting modes
- Comfortable design
- Windows key lock
- Wired USB cable
- OS supported
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Genesis Natec Rx33 USB Backlit Gaming Keyboard.
- It offers good quality for a lesser price.
- The keyboard is OS supported.
- It lacks many features, so it is not advisable for very high gamers.
Most keyboards come in some types depending on what you prefer. If you type more and play a lot of games, it is better to go for the mechanical keyboard. If you want cheap, the membrane keyboard is suitable.
- Membrane Keyboard:
It is cheap and easy to obtain. It is for general use and can easily be replaced. Membrane keyboard tends to have a more mushy keyboard and the keys do not reach easily when you press it lightly. It does not make much noise when typing, but it is not advisable for heavy typing. The keyboard is flimsy and lowers efficiency to type.
- Mechanical Keyboard:
This is a top-notch, high-end excellent keyboard that gives a tactile feel. The typing is very satisfactory and improves efficiency for anyone who competes, types, and plays games often. There are different brands to choose from, some are very noisy when typing and others are tactile. They are customizable to fit your own keyboard. It is heavy duty and made for lifetime usage. Though the keyboard is usually expensive and only sold at specific computer shops.
- Tactile Keyboard:
This keyboard has a good touch and is very similar to a mechanical keyboard and designed like it. The price is neither cheap nor expensive. It is just right. It has a mix of both mechanical and membrane keyboard. The keyboard improves efficiency in your typing and sound. It is heavy duty built and customizable. Despite the mechanical light touch, it is still not a mechanical keyboard. It could pass as slightly expensive for those willing to try it. It boils down to you, your usage and the type of feel that is suitable to you.
Before getting your own Best Gaming Keyboard under 2000, it is advisable to consider some certain factors before getting a gaming keyboard either for yourself or someone else. Some of those factors include:
- Comfortability; knowing what kind of gaming keyboard will feel comfortable to you.
- Macro buttons; if you prefer to customize your own gaming keyboard to suit your taste, it is preferable to get a keyboard with macro buttons.
- Size of the keyboard; some people feel more comfortable with a smaller size keyboard than a larger one.
- The price is very important in getting a gaming keyboard. Your budget determines the type of keyboard you are going to get. You can get a good quality gaming keyboard for a cheaper price range.
- Backlighting; this is in almost every gaming keyboard. It enhances gaming and is standard for it to be on all gaming keyboards.
- Quality; except you do not want to use the gaming keyboard for a longer period, then you won’t bother about the quality, but it is essential to get a good quality keyboard so it lasts longer.
- Type of gaming keyboard; mechanical or membrane. You have to decide which you prefer between the two. Note that mechanical keyboards are more suitable for high gamers and constant typing. It also lasts longer. You can easily remove the keys in mechanical Keyboards and there is more space, unlike membrane keyboard. A mechanical keyboard is too loud, unlike the membrane keyboard which is less noisy.
There are other factors to consider before choosing the right gaming keyboard, like the key rollover; which ensures that your device registers the keys that you pressed at once. It is highly recommended to choose a gaming keyboard with a minimum key rollover of 6. Some of the few mentioned above can help lead you in the right direction in buying a gaming keyboard.
There is nothing wrong in buying a cheaper gaming keyboard so far it offers all the right key features essential to having a great game and improve the quality and skill of your game. You can get good quality for a cheaper price.
The gaming keyboards mentioned are some of the best quality gaming keyboards available in the market for sale and at an affordable price on Amazon especially since they are all below 2000INR.