Do you have the curiosity to know about the best turntables under 200 $ in 2020? 🤔 You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out. 👓
Over the past few years, vinyl album sales have been on the increase around the world.
This is coming as a sort of come back or retracement from the digital world of media and entertainment, back into the glory and dictates of entertainment in the yesteryears; the good old days when the turntables were in vogue and were the delight, desire, and craving of every lover of good music and of entertainment.
Turntables are an exciting way to enjoy music in a very stylish way. Coming back to the center-stage of today’s entertainment industry, the turntables bring a fine vintage twist into the scene.
With the frame of the mid centuries blending with the technological advancements of these current times, turntables are getting more and more stylish and aesthetic.
This stylishness had earned it a lot of admiration and attention, as everyone today has a strong desire, a seemingly insatiable craving to own one of this vintage entertainment artifact.
At the time of our research on “Best Turntables Under 200 $”, we found a video about “Cool Hearing Test: Are You a Superhuman?” which is worth watching. 🏆
As the interest in the turntables witnesses tremendous increase, so also do their prices tend to flow upwards with them like a skyrocket. So while so many out there would love to have and own a turntable, most of them are limited by the high cost that stands next to them as price tags.
This notwithstanding, we will be going on a mission right away to seek out and find for you those good quality turntables that will give you the best of a turntable experience without blowing up your finances.
We will be taking a look at some good vintage looking turntables that can be found and bought for a price below two hundred dollars ($200)
Best Turntables Under 200 $: Our Top Picks 👌
1. Crosley C100A
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a turntable with which you can enjoy your vinyl music experience without having to break the banks? If you are at this spot, then Crosley C100A is a great place to get started.
This turntable is a beautiful piece of vintage artifact that brings your home and environment alive with its unique design and sound production.
It is fitted with unparalleled features which include a tonearm with an S shape. Attached to the tonearm is an adjustable counterweight for assured balance.
Like a few other turntables, the Crosley C100A features an adjustable strobe pitch control as well as a phono preamp. Supporting multiple outputs, this turntable can be connected to your loudspeakers for improved sound production. It also features a sleek and classic case with colors of silver and black.
Below are some of the features of the Crosley C100A that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- The turntable is Belt Driven.
- It has a stylus needle that is specially crafted from a refined diamond.
- Crosley C100 A is a player that supports two different Speed levels (33 1/3 and 45 RPM Records).
- It comes with an Adjustable Pitch Control.
- It also features an Adjustable Tone Arm Weight.
- Auxiliary Output make it easy to connect to loudspeakers and other sound devices
- It supports RCA Phono Output
- It is made from High tech ABS construction
- The player has a transparent plastic lid that can serve as protection from dust and other harm
- The device comes with earphones jack
- The player comes with an anti-skate adjustment
- It comes with an Ortofon OM5e Cartridge that is pre-mounted
|Item Weight||9.5 Pounds|
|Item volume||160 fluid_ounces|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Crosley C100A that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- It has an adjustable pitch control
- The adjustable tonearm weight makes it good for long playtime
- The transparent plastic lid provides a protective cover for the device
- It is small in size makes it possible to fit into small shelves and on tabletops
- It is light weighted
- It does not support digital output
- Though small in size, this player is not exactly a carry around
Surely, the value of a player cannot be determined by its price tag, especially when you are talking about turntable players; and not to mention the Crosley C100A. this player, despite being affordable, has got all it takes to give you all you need in the best turntables under 200 USD.
Quality entertainment is guaranteed with this player. And if you are the type of persons who would like to share your sound with others around, the RCA plugs which allow for easy plug-in of external speakers will do you a whole lot of good and advantage in this regard.
Do not be trapped and limited from getting a turntable any longer by finances. Grab the Crosley C100A and begin to experience a whole new level of entertainment.
2. Gemini TT1100-USB
The TT-1100USB DJ Turntable is another amazing product from the renowned makers of vinyl players and turntables, Gemini. This player is not just any player.
It is way ahead of the game and of the entertainment world. The TT-1100USB turntable features a belt-driven motor system with a very classy style.
Though it features the belt-driven motor, it is counted and reckoned as having a good deal of modern present-day technology infused into it.
With its supported USB connectivity compatibility, this player can be connected to your computer (Windows and Mac PCs alike) and other digital devices, thus forming a bridge between the vintage vinyl players and the modern tech world.
With an aluminum platter and an ABS case to enclose it, the TT-1100USB player is designed to withstand the harshest of conditions, weather, and environment.
It is fitted with rubber feet that are adjustable, to enable it to withstand and contain the vibration, and at its best, eliminate or reduce the vibration to its barest minimum.
This player comes with a soft-touch power button and an LED light that is designed to ensure the ease and comfort of the user when operating the device.
It supports multiple speed levels of 33, 45 and 78 RPM speed buttons and a pitch slider that allows easy change of pitch through a range of +/-10%, as well as anti-shaking controls. Every DJ using this turntable will enjoy the USB compatibility that allows him to easily connect and transfer to and from his computer.
Below are some of the features of the Gemini TT1100-USB that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- This player makes use of a Manual Belt Drive.
- It comes with USB Port for easy connectivity to computers and other digital devices
- The device comes with a pre-installed Audacity Recording Software
- ABS Enclosure Base for minimum vibration
- Built with a tough and durable style, it can withstand all types of environment and weather conditions
- The soft-touch power button for the motor together with the LED lighting allow for easy use of the player
- Included in the box are
- An HD-15 Headshell,
- 45 Adaptor,
- A Felt Slipmat,
- Detachable RCA and Ground Cables, and
- A USB Cable To serve the digital needs of the DJ at the turntable
|Item Weight||7.66 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.5 x 5.5 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||TT-1100USB|
|Size||21.00 x 16.00 x 18.00|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Gemini TT1100-USB that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- The USB compatibility supports connectivity of computer and other digital devices
- It is durable
- This player can withstand harsh weather conditions
- The soft touch power button and LED lightings to make the device more user-friendly
The Gemini TT-1100player makes the best use of its belt driven platter to give a sound production that overshadows the vibrations.
The several add-ons and advanced adjustment functionality improve the player’s ability to produce high top quality audio production from your favorite vinyl records.
Also, this turntable has another distinguishing advantage, and that is its ability to play your records backward. With the help of the pitch control switch and the switches that allow for dual start and stop, this turntable is superb and most appropriate for any DJ and any recording artist.
We cannot forget the advantage of technological advancement that comes with the USB connect ability and functionality. This singular turntable stands far above equal and is a great deal for seekers of affordable luxury.
3. Music Hall USB-1
This product is an unparalleled melange of high quality and low price, coming together in the same place and at the same time.
This turntable is a good start for those lovers of vinyl who are at the entry-level and do not see the need to break the bank or invest a fortune in acquiring a vinyl player turntable.
The Music Hall USB-1 operates a belt-driven turntable with a conventional S-shaped tonearm. It has a pre-mounted Audio-Technica cartridge and a solid plinth and a nice design down its base.
The sound production of this turntable is superb, sounding very rich and natural; better than some more expensive turntables around town.
Because of its durability, it is often described as ‘a player you can grow with’. It comes with a USB port that opens up the turntable to a digital interface and allows for connectivity with computers and other digital devices such as iPods, smartphones, and a lot more others.
The belt drive for the turntable is super quiet and supports two-speed levels on the Aluminium die-cast platter of 33 1/3 AND 45 rpm. The device can convert your vinyl music directly to MP3 and transfer the same unto your digital device connected through the USB port in split seconds.
- This player operates with an extremely quiet belt drive,
- it supports the two-speed level turntable
- the aluminum die-cast platter makes this player very durable
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds are supported
- It allows for direct encode mp3′s and transfer of same to your digital devices
- The tonearm has an S shape and is well balanced
- Comes with pitch control that adjusts in the range of +/- 10%
- Detachable shell head
- Built-in pre-amp
|Product Dimensions||17.7 x 13.8 x 5.7 inches|
|Item Weight||9.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||11.5 pounds|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Music Hall USB-1 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- The belt-drive is very quiet and almost silent
- It is small and portable
- Supports digital interface with its USB port
- Allows for easy connection of computer and other digital devices
- Supports multiple turntable speed
Most turntables below the $200 threshold tend to give out a lot of noise and disturbance when they function. The Music USB-1 is an exception to this trend.
Functioning with a super silent manual drive, one can barely hear the sound of the belts when they turn. All of your attention will be channeled towards hearing and enjoying the sweet sounds of the music oozing through the speakers of the turntable.
4. TEAC TN100
The flat deck Teac TN-100 has come to add color and spice to the entertainment world and to the loves of all lovers of vinyl music and turntables.
With the USB and the pre-amp, you can now run a direct real-time interface between the turntable and your computer, exchanging and transferring files on the go.
You can easily convert your vinyl music into an MP3 format as the playing continues and store the same to your computer and other digital devices.
The turntable has RCA jacks that allow it to connect with RCA audio and amplifiers with its phono/line level audio switch output options. For ease of connection and to ease of use by the user, the Teac TN-100 turntable comes with RCA and USB cables.
Below are some of the features of the TEAC TN100 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Operates a Belt-Driven Turntable
- Supports 3 Speed levels: 33⅓, 45, and 78 rpm
- MM Type Phono Equalizer and Amplifier
- Makes use of automatic tonearm
|Item Weight||9.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 14 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||TN100B|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the TEAC TN100 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Portable size
- USB facility allows for digital access
This is one device that has attracted a lot of attention since it’s coming into the market. Your desire to own a vinyl turntable player can no longer be limited by financial constraints.
With the Teac TN-100 supplying all the essential features and standing at a market price below $200, everyone now has access to listen to those LPs of the yesteryears and their cool vinyl sounds which bring this in our best turntables under 200 USD list in 2020.
5. Stanton T62
With the ease of operation and simple operating mechanisms, the T.62 M2 turntable presents itself as a delight for all lovers of the turntable vinyl player.
With its direct rive turntable, this player is very suitable for DJs irrespective of their level of expertise, whether novice or veteran. DJs love this turntable because of its exceptional scratching capabilities.
It comes with the Stanton 300 cartridge, a professional-grade slip-mat which allows for better control and the Deckadance DVS software. All these together make the T.62 M2 a device that guarantees optimum performance.
Below are some of the features of the Stanton T62 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- It features an Easy to Operate Direct-Drive Turntable that is backed with very Professional Features
- Allows for improved scratching by DJs
- Straight ToneArm allows for improved tracking and better scratching
- It comes with pre-mounted Stanton 300 Cartridge on a headshell
- Supports 2 Playback Speeds of 33 or 45 RPM
- It has 2 Start/Stops Switches for selecting between Mix or Battle Setup
- Manually operated Pitch Control Fader that supports +/- 10% Adjustment
- It comes with the Full version of Deckadance DVS Software
- The turntable comes with a protective cloth dust cover
|Item Weight||17.64 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.8 x 14.6 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||T62M2-NA|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Stanton T62 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- It features an Easy to Operate Direct-Drive Turntable that is backed with very Professional Features
- Allows for improved scratching by DJs
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Stanton 300 Cartridge comes pre-mounted on headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- Accessories provided: RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
- A full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
- The dust cover is made of cloth and not the conventional plastic
With a straight tonearm and a direct-drive motor, this turntable is one of the best any DJ can get. Coming at a very affordable price below $200, despite all its add-on features, this turntable is definitely worth every dollar and dime you pay to get it.
6. House of Marley Turntable
Having a vintage look, a beautiful classical feel, and a superb bamboo finish, this Stir it UpTurntable is an artistic fusion of functionality and aesthetics.
This turntable is a simple looking piece, but the simplicity has not robbed it of its advanced functionality and superb sound performance. It comes with a replaceable Audio-Technica MM cartridge that allows its user to carry out several stylus upgrades during the lifetime of the player.
The humble bamboo look notwithstanding, this turntable comes with USB ports that allow for computer connectivity and digital conversion of vinyl music tunes into digital MP3 files.
Below are some of the features of the House of Marley Turntable that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Uses a Belt Driven Motor.
- Supports Two Speeds (33 and 45 RPM).
- Made of Bamboo Plinth.
- The platter is made from Aluminium Alloy.
- USB Port for Converting Music to Digital Format.
- It comes with a Dust Cover.
- A Replaceable Audio-Technica Cartridge is included in the package.
- It makes use of Regrind Silicone Slipmat
- Supports two speed of 45/33 rpm
- Supports USB to PC recording
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 16.5 x 4.3 inches|
|Item Weight||9.04 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||13.32 pounds|
|Manufacturer||House of Marley|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required.|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the House of Marley Turntable that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Comes with a replacement cartridge
- A USB port allows for connectivity of computer and other digital devices
- Allows for direct recording and conversion of vinyl music tunes to digital MP3 files
- It is not a good carry around
Made from bamboo and having a beautiful vintage finish, this turntable gives ad admirable and attractive appearance to all passers-by.
Its amazing features set it ahead of other turntables of its size and class. And to think that with all the add-on this turntable still remains below $200 is an indication that you need to pick one now for yourself before it gets too late.
7. Pioneer PL-990
The PL-990 is a fully automated turntable. It has a straight low-mass tonearm. It uses a DC servo motor and a built-in phono equalizer.
With its simple design, it supports multiple input and output channels. it would not be a surprise to find out that this turntable is fitted with a moveable magnet cartridge and a stylus having a diamond needle.
Below are some of the features of the Pioneer PL-990 Turntable that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- It supports Two Speeds that allow you to play LPs an 45s (33 1/3 and 45 RPM).
- It comes with a Precision DC Motor.
- For improved performance, a Phono Equalizer Included.
- This turntable supports Universal-type Cartridge Connector.
- Its platter is Belt-driven
- A fully automatic operation that commences at push of a single button and automatically turns off at end of a play
- A Low-mass straight tonearm that is highly sensitive and resistant to all forms of vibrations and resonance helps to track records better
- It comes with a moving magnet cartridge
- Built-in phono Equalizer allows you to simply connect to any auxiliary/line Input on your amplifier or any other mini Audio system
- Low-vibration, with a belt-drive design that keeps noise to its barest minimum
- Comes with rubber platter mat
- This player is designed with feet that are able to absorb vibration
- Hinged dust cover
|Product Dimensions||13.9 x 16.5 x 3.9 inches|
|Item Weight||5.07 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||8.47 pounds|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Pioneer PL-990 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Low noise emission
- Rubber feet help absorb vibration
- Comes with a dust cover that protects the turntable
- It is affordable
- It is small in size and can easily fit into small and tight shelves
- light weighted
- Not a good carry around a turntable
A turntable of today that has a vintage look of the mid-centuries is definitely a delight to behold. Its added features such as small size, stylishly designed front buttons, and perfectly designed tonearm give this turntable an added level of d=beauty and increased demand. I do not need to remind you that this player costs less than $200.
8. Sony PSLX300-USB
How would you reply or react if I made you an offer of transferring those your classic vinyl album tunes to digital files on your computer or iPod, Walkman or other digital devices?
I’m sure you will be excited, but your only worry would be how that could be made possible. Worry no further because, with the PS-LX300 USB turntable player from Sony entertainment, you can do just that.
This player comes with a USB connection interface through which you can convert all of your vinyl music into digital files and store them on your computer as MP3 files or carry them along with you wherever you go.
It is pre-fitted with an Audio Studio software that allows it to easily archive your favorite tunes from the vinyl, improve the sound quality and save the new format on your computer.
Below are some of the features of the Sony PSLX300-USB Turntable that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Two Speeds play (33 1/3 and 45 RPM).
- The Fully Automatic system helps protect your records from scratches.
- Built-in Phono Preamp.
- Static Balance Tonearm.
- USB Audio Output.
- Belt Drive Motor.
- S-Shaped Tonearm.
- Turntable with diamond stylus needle end for excellent sound production
- Supports USB connection
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 3.7 x 16.5 inches|
|Item Weight||7.27 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||8.91 pounds|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Sony PSLX300-USB that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- The USB connection allows for the connection of computers and other digital media devices
- It has the ability to convert your music tunes files to digital format
- It comes it a transparent plastic protective dust cover
- It does not come with built-in speakers
The Sony PSLX300 USB offers amazing features that are necessary and essential for novice turntable users. Besides offering all that is necessary for an early familiarisation with and enjoyment of the turntable experience, it comes at a very affordable price of less than $200.
With its fully automatic cueing system, you are safe from the hassle of moving the tonearm on your own and that way your vinyl plates are kept safe from harm and scratches.
The digital interfacing supported by the Sony PS-LX300 USB player and its ability to convert good old vinyl tunes into MP3 files also gives it a positive edge.
9. Audio Technica AT-LP60 USB
Classical music just got more classic and classy with the Audio Technical AT-LP60 USB player. With a player that supports play from several inputs and at the same time allowing for multiple outputs, you are definitely one step ahead of your peers who use regular turntable players.
The Audio Technical has a fully automated belt drive that powers the legendary USB adaptable turntable.
This USB port allows for connection to the computer both (Windows and Mac PC) and other digital devices which make it possible for you to take your great vinyl tunes around with you as an MP3 format in your smart and digital devices.
This player comes with Audacity Software which helps it to interface with the computer operating system. Its box is completely user-oriented that is why it comes with an integral dual-magnet Audio Technical phonological cartridge.
Below are some of the features of the Audio Technica AT-LP60 USB Turntable that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Two Speeds (33 1/3 and 45 RPM).
- It operates a Fully Automatic belt-driven Motor.
- It’s Anti-Resonance aluminum platter helps check noise and vibrations.
- Built-in Phono Preamp.
- With the USB Outlet, it is able to Convert Records to digital files.
|Product Dimensions||18 x 6 x 16 inches|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||8.8 pounds|
|Manufacturer reference||ATLP60 USB|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Audio Technica AT-LP60 USB that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Connectable to a computer and other digital devices
- It converts your tunes to digital format through the USB port
- Reduces noise and vibrations with its aluminum platter
The use and patronage of turntables in recent years has gotten a lot of people frenzy with this craze to own one. It’s amazing sound production and its ability to convert vinyl tunes into digital format is a great plus for this player.
The Audio-Technica AT-LP60 turntable gives everyone the opportunity to own a good player with its dynamic features. This player is a great starting point for starters and is quite affordable.
10. Fluance RT80
Fluance’s RT80 High Fidelity Turntable resonates good quality sounds from your traditional LP and EP vinyl records with such an amazing quality that can be rightly described as a dazzling pure sound reproduction.
If you crave for the best of musical performances, then all you need to do is to lay hand on your special 33 1/3 or 45 RPM records, place them on the turntable, activate the playing needle, and then sit back and enjoy the amazing sound that will send your mind going in the right direction, just the way you want it.
Made from the best of components, this belt-driven turntable produces a serene listening experience that reawakens the actual disposition of the artist.
Below are some of the features of the Fluance RT80 Turntable that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- Two Speeds (33 1/3 and 45 RPM).
- Aluminum Platter.
- Felt Turntable Mat.
- Play Auto-Stop Feature.
- S-shaped Tonearm that is Statically Balanced
- It comes with an Audio-Technica Cartridge.
- Built-In Phono Preamp.
- Superior quality stylus provides an amazing listening experience that is fully analog.
- Allows for Smooth Playback that is good for prolonged listening Sessions
- Made from premium components
- With a well crafted wooden cabinet design, isolation feet and a superior aluminum platter, and an ability to reduce vibrations and shake, this player play for a long period.
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 16.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Weight||9.9 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||16 pounds|
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Fluance RT80 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Turntables Under 200 $ to get in 2020.
- It’s fine wooden finish and anti-shake features give it the ability for a long hour of play
- It is portable
- Small size
- Light weighted
- Cannot be connected to a computer or other digital devices
It is no surprise that this turntable player is considered #1 among the players and turntables below $200. Its stunning finish and amazing features is confirmation that it is a well-deserved rating.
When you consider owning a turntable player and joining in the trend of vinyl music, this player affords you the opportunity to own a good player without having to break the back or close your life savings.
Bring all of these features together and giving it out for a price below $200 is indeed amazing, a rare opportunity tat should not be allowed to pass by.
Note:- This post was originally published on Dec. 5, 2018, and was updated on Dec. 20, 2019.