With the innovative inventions of various electrical gadgets, today the market is providing us with various electronic products which are not only highly technologically advanced with features that a layperson may not even understand but are also so convenient to use that it has almost minimized any manual work needed to enjoy gaming, coding or even watching shows or reading books.
All the gadgets are designed after prioritizing the optimum satisfaction of the customers. From foldable desktops to VR gaming sets, you name it, and the technology will bring it to your footsteps.
Then why should monitors stay behind the race of most advanced and convenient electrical gadgets? We are here to provide you with the list of the best vertical monitors of all time.
Why should you go for vertical monitors?
That being said, we introduce you to the best verticals monitors of all time. Yes! You heard it right. Do you want to spice up the conventional landscape view of your desktops and laptops?
The vertical monitors are here for those who are looking for comfortable screens for coding, reading ebooks, playing games, or even just scrolling social media. The portrait view will make your work more comfortable and convenient.
The vertical monitors are best for the users who require multi-screen or split-screen setups. Enjoy the vertical view of your monitors to read your favorite book or complete your assignments.
Moreover, the vertical monitors will make it easier for you to fit more content on the same screen because of its adjustable alignments and compactable size. Enjoy this factual guide of the best vertical monitors of all time and bring home the most suitable vertical monitor for yourself.
Best Vertical Monitors: Our Top Pick 👌👌
We have researched thoroughly to make sure all the features and advancements are made available to you at affordable prices. Check them out, and you won’t regret it.
1. Samsung Business SR650 Vertical Monitor
If you are looking for a slim, stylish, and expensive-looking monitor with a wide viewing angle and crystal clear picture quality then the 23.2 inches Samsung Nusess SR650, one of the best vertical monitors is the one for you.
Eliminate the hassle of going under or behind the table to connect external devices as t monitor features it has inbuilt USB hubs incorporating 2 USB 2. 0 ports and 2 USB 3. 0 ports.
There is no doubt that the device is designed by prioritizing customer’s health as an eye care mode is available just like the dark mode, so as to protect the customers from eye strains. Moreover, the screen is rotatable.
You can rotate the screen from portrait to landscape according to your convenience. The device also provides you with multiple connectivity options to connect external devices.
Hence, if you are looking for monitors whose height can be adjusted and that tilts to get you a better angle, the VESA compatible Samsung Business SR650 will fulfill all your needs.
- HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA connectivity options are available for the users.
- The full focused feature brings the highest quality out of the images as bezels are eliminated to the maximum. The clarity of documents or pdf texts is on point, making them more readable even from a greater distance.
- 100x100 VESA support makes the leaping up of the monitor on the wall easier.
- The rotatable screen allows the user to change the view based on their needs.
- Smart Eco Saving technology mode saves battery consumption up to 10% all the while maintaining the display quality.
- An extended warranty is available on purchase.
- A volume control option is available for external speakers.
- No inbuilt speaker is available. The users are required to manage their external speakers when needed.
- The portrait version may jiggle when in use.
- The manual set of the monitor may be complicated at times.
2. HP VH240a
Try out this fantastic black matte colored vertical monitor which will provide you with the best HD quality images with smooth clarity that won’t blur even after zooming in. The thin, frameless screen provides a broader image quality and a voguish look for your dining hall set up.
Play any HD videos on any of the platforms, be it too action based or fast-paced scenarios, the 23.8 inch HD monitor will not let you miss any of the minor details, it doesn’t lag! It comes with an inbuilt speaker with great audio quality, around 2 watts every channel.
The rotatable screen allows you to rotate to a 90° angle for horizontal and vertical screen views. The monitor comes with multiple connectivity choices, including HDMI and VGA.
Windows and Mac OS are compatible with the matte black vertical monitor. The thin, almost bezel-less vertical monitor allows you to set up multiple monitors together without needing to bridge the gap between them.
The 100x100 VESA supported monitor also displays sharpened words while viewing any text documents. The widescreen helps incorporate a larger number of words compared to other monitors, thus eliminating the hassle of more scrolling. It indeed is one of the best vertical monitors.
- The cushy stand that comes along with the monitor enables the user to adjust the height and position of the screen according to their convenience. Now you are not required to go through the hassle of bending every time you want to look at the screen while standing. The adjustable height will make sure to reach you.
- In-built speakers won’t require you to buy additional external speakers.
- The Energy star certified monitor will make sure the battery and electricity consumption is lowered even after the maximum use of the monitor. It will not only lower the amount of carbon footprint in the users but will also save their wallets from being a victim of high electricity bills.
- The monitor comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- 5 ms response time will make your competitive and busy life more manageable.
- The physical setup is easy and takes less time to get settled.
- The inbuilt speaker audio quality is not up to the mark. You will need speakers with good audio sound to connect to it.
- It may or may not come with the VGA cable mentioned in the description.
- The color vividness is not accurate. It may not be suitable for professionals for whom color accuracy is a must, such as video editors or design illustrators.
3. Acer SB220Q bi: Best Vertical Monitor Under 100$
The Acer SB220Q bi comes with a 21.5 inches full HD screen and will not fail to display the highest quality graphics such as videos and images even at a faster speed or zoomed in version.
If your priority is gaming, then the Acer SB220Q bi is the most suitable option for you. The frameless design will provide you with the image or video content at its most expansive size, without having them compacted within a smaller-sized screen.
The thin framed monitor will complement the wall of your house more stylishly and elegantly. The IPS display lets you experience vibrant images.
The color accuracy is commendable as one would not experience color differences, viewed from different angles. The monitor comes with a tilt angle facility, both horizontally and vertically.
The monitor provides VGA and HDMI cords facility. If you are looking for a vertical monitor that can be leaned backward, then this is the one for you.
If you have a tight budget, then this will serve as one of the best verticals monitors under 100 dollars. Of Course, it fails to deliver a few facilities, but it does provide a lot considering its price.
- The monitor comes with an LCD and has a 75 Hertz refreshing rate.
- It features one VGA and HDMI port and comes with VGA and power cord.
- The power cord is more than 6 feet, which makes it more flexible and easy to be wrapped around.
- The IPS display screen allows a backward tilt up to 15 degrees.
- The monitor is lightly weighted, which makes it easier to set up.
- The monitor displays vibrant and accurate colors.
- Perfect for gamers or college students packed with homework and assignments. The 21.5 inches screen allows you to open several tags on a single server.
- Does not have in-built speakers.
- It May did not come with an HDMI cord.
- Does not support the VESA mount. If you are looking for a monitor that can be easily mounted on your wall, then take note.
- Cannot be tilted sideways.
4. ASUS VN279QL
The 27-inch full high-quality display monitor has super narrow scratch-proof bezels of hardly 8 mm, allowing the user to use it for multiscreen purposes.
It comes with an inbuilt stand that allows the user to adjust the height of the monitor according to their requirements.
The ergonomic design highlights the feature of tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjustments and ensures a comfortable view for the users.
One of its best features is that it has MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) function, which ensures the viewing from mobile to the monitor in a more enhanced and nat way.
Three port options are available on the monitor. The swivel stand allows the user to use the monitor vertically. It’s one of the best vertical monitors of all time.
- It features ASUS VividPixel quality, delivering a more precise and detail-oriented picture quality.
- It features the MHL function and has a 5ms refresh rate.
- It has a Liquid Crystal Display.
- The vertical rotatable monitor will help the users save space and are useful for those who are continuously in need of using multi-screens.
- The IPS panel helps in delivering color quality.
- HDMI/MHL, D-Sub, DisplayPort are available.
- The text may come off as a little bit more sharpened than needed.
- The back has a non-removable flap, making it inevitable for the users to insert the cords comfortably.
- It May not come with HDMI CABLE.
- Colors may be washed out at times and pixels may be visible if you are near to the monitor.
5. Samsung SE450 S22E450D
The Samsung SE450 business monitor serves as an eco-friendly device as it comprises 30 percent of recycled plastic. The 21.5 inches desktop displays a high definition quality display that offers an LED-backlit LCD screen that produces bright and clear images.
The standard features include a built-in stand which is responsible for the smooth tilting, swiveling and eight adjustments of the monitor. The standard 100x100 VESA compatibility will make wall installation more convenient.
This display uses a low-glare TN screen to produce a crisp, vivid picture that excels in promoting regular office activities. Some of the unique features include Eye Saver Mode, Flicker-free, and MagicAngle technology. Check out one of the best vertical monitors of all time.
- The eco-friendly monitor is designed to satisfy the needs of environment-conscious users. It is not only made up of recyclable material but also reduces energy consumption while in use. Less than 0.0005W is consumed in standby mode, and 0W is consumed in off mode.
- The eye saver mode is constructed in favor of the users who are required to work on screens at a stretch. The ode makes sure that the brightness is adjusted in a way that it does not irritate the eye site and ensures fast and smooth working.
- Multiple connectivity options ensure fast and easy connectivity with external devices. The Display port is responsible for connecting modern, advanced devices. At the same time, the VGA connectivity ensures a smooth connection with analog devices.
- VESA supported monitor.
- Minor details are highlighted regardless of the background shade due to the mega infinity dynamic contrast ratio.
- MagicAngle processing provides enhanced color from a wide variety of viewing angles.
- It may not come with an HDMI CABLE.
- The monitor may be a bit heavy to lift, making it difficult to set up and install on the walls.
- The color vividness is not accurate, and the brightness of the display may occur to be in a lower range.
6. Dell P2419H
The 24 inches LED-backlit monitor is the best option for you if you are looking for a monitor with a small monitor base that does not take up a lot of space. The UTV certified monitor prevents the emission of harmful blue light as it features a flicker-free screen.
We understand the pressure of workload, and our team has made sure to select the best monitors for which will lessen your worries regarding your eyes. The three-sided thin bezel monitor will work at its finest when joined with other monitors.
The Dell Display Manager Software works as a cherry on the top as now you will be able to organize your files and applications neatly and without any hassle.
The monitor comes with improved cable management design and in-plane switch technology. The monitor features multiple cable connection ports.
The monitor is based on its flexibility in height adjustments. Not only can it be tilted backward, forward left, and right, it can also be pivoted 90 degrees. If you want to change your display from landscape to portrait or vice versa, then the monitor is for you.
Suppose you are dealing with programming, excel sheets, Microsoft office or such applications, the go for it. It is indeed one of the best vertical monitors of all time. It is one of the best vertical monitors of all time.
- Has plenty of USB options and comes with seven to eight ports; power connector, HDMI port, USB upstream and downstream ports, VGA connectors, Display port, and stand lock feature.
- It comes with a power cable, display cable, and USB 3.0 Upstream cable.
- The IPS panel monitor delivers crisp text.
- The VESA mounted vertical monitor is easy to assemble without needing any screwdrivers.
- The monitor does not incorporate inbuilt speakers.
- It is not recommended for gamers because of the refresh time rate.
- HDMI cable may not be delivered with it.
7. Acer CB272 bmiprx
The 27 inches vertical monitor has a high-definition display of 1920x1080 resolution with zero framed design. The ergonomically designed stand can be used to adjust the height of the monitor.
One of its unique features is that it uses AMD Radeon FreeSync technology. Acer BlueLightShield and Flickerless technologies are used to prevent your eyes from harmful colors.
Acer ComfyView and Low Dimming ensure that your eyes are relaxed even after working for hours in front of the monitor by reducing the brightness when required and by using anti-glare technology.
The IPS in-plane switching vertical monitor has a refresh rate of 75Hz and has an amusing response time of 1ms VRB. It can be tilted from 5 degrees to 20 degrees and can also be pivoted.
It’s time to sign out of relief as this monitor features two inbuilt speakers having 2 watts per speaker. Well, multiple ports have become common in every monitor, but its audio in and audio out ports may attract your attention towards buying it. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best vertical monitors ever.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology prevents stuttering or tearing of the screen.
- 178-degree in-plane stitching makes the image visible from any angle let it be sideways or front view.
- Inbuilt speakers eliminate the burden of finding external speakers.
- Comfy view mode is to protect your eyes from itching or painting.
- The speaker quality is not up to the mark, but according to the price, it is highly unlikely to get too many facilities.
- The power button is at the back, which makes it difficult to reach.
- Two power buttons are present at the back of the monitor, which may confuse the users.
8. Samsung SH650 Series S27H650FDN
The 27-inch monitor is a business budget-friendly monitor from one of the best electronic brands Samsung, which has tried its level best to provide the users with maximum facilities and comfort.
The monitor is known for its outstanding HD picture quality. 16:9 aspect ratio delivers minor crisp details of the image or text.
The appearance of the monitor is commendable as unlike most of the previous monitors, the display has thin bezels on all its four sides. The sleek and thin design not only accentuates your workroom but also takes less of your space.
Just like other previous monitors, S22E450D has made sure to prioritize your health. Eye comfort mode is provided by the monitor to provide securities to your eyes and keep you fresh all the time.
When it comes to versatile connectivity options, along with the standard ports, including HDMI and more, two extra USB hubs are present for you to connect your external devices without having to wait.
One of its notable features is that it uses Samsung’s PLS panel technology for delivering vivid images. Do not worry! After all these features if you are wondering about VESA compatibility, then let us tell you that it is 100X100 VESA compatible.
Most importantly, Samsung has made sure to make it its point to produce eco-friendly devices. The monitor is made up of 20 percent of recyclable materials. The power consumed by the device is also comparatively less.
When it comes to Samsung, no compromise is made with the quality of the picture. If you are a graphic designer or are in search of a monitor who has high competency in photo editing tasks, then this is the vertical monitor for you.
Swivel, adjust the height, pivot, or tilt, the comfort will always be yours. Try out one of the best vertical monitors of all time.
- It comes with an HDMI cable.
- Eye saver mode is available.
- It is easy to set up and does not weigh much.
- The picture quality is on point Mega infinity dynamic contrast ratio makes sure to display minor details in both darker and lighter backgrounds.
- VESA mount compatibility will let you mount your monitor on the wall.
- Comes with three years extended warranty.
- The menu can be a little difficult to understand, but once you get the hang of it, it won’t be a problem.
- Does not come with inbuilt speakers.
9. Samsung SE450 Series S22E450B
We can’t help it if you see a maximum number of Samsung monitors on our list of best vertical monitors of all time. It is Samsung, after all.
Our expectations for their electronic products are bound to be set high, and Samsung has not, in any way, let us down as another model from the SE450 series takes place on our list. The 21.5 inches monitor comprises 30 percent of recycled plastic material and consumes less than0.0005W in standby mode.
DVI and VGA ports are available to the users. The small size of the screen makes it easier for the office workers who could just use up a little bit more of the tablespace.
Even after settling two of ther=se monitors together, don’t be surprised if there is still room left for you to scatter your work papers. Well, what are you waiting for? Head on to purchase one of the best vertical monitors of all time.
- VESA mount compatibility
- High-quality image delivery
- Suitable for office purposes because of its small size.
- Eye saving mode is available.
- Eco-friendly monitor.
- The monitor does not offer an HDMI port nor has inbuilt speakers.
- It may not be tilted forward. An only backward tilt is possible.
10. ASUS VA229HR
The 21.5 inches black monitor has a view angle of 178 degrees. The monitor is especially famous for its gaming features. All our gamers out there, we hope, we have finally caught your attention.
Exclusive Asus game plus crosshair feature is offered by the monitor to make your gaming experience smoother and more enjoyable. The IPS panel ensures to deliver vivid and accurate colors and provides a better viewing experience.
The 75 Hz fast gaming monitor makes sure that the user is not faced with blurring issues even while playing a fast-paced game. Yeah, rest assured, the ASUS VA229HR is here to let you all race your cars as fast as you could without blurring the display.
VividPixel Technology is used to provide the users with minor details of the crisp and clear images. The monitor even offers a pivot option not only in clockwise but also anticlockwise.
As the target audience of this monitor is gamers, the developers have made sure that the design and the features are built by taking suggestions and advice from pro games. After all, only a gamer can genuinely understand the need and requirements of their fellas.
On the other hand, the monitor is well suitable for professional works as the images and texts displayed are crips, clear, and sharp. This can be counted as one of the best vertical monitors.
- VESA mount supported monitor.
- HDMI and VGA connectivities are offered by the monitor.
- It comes with three years of warranty service.
- LCD display
- Flicker-free technology is used to protect your eyes.
- The pivot feature may sometimes work defectively.
- The speaker quality is not remarkable.
11. Dell UltraSharp 1909W
Last but not least, the 19 inches monitors come with an LCD screen with TFT active matrix. With a response time of 5 ms, the vertical monitor has made its place on our list of top 11 vertical monitors of all time.
To make it convenient for the users, the control panel is set in the front panel of the monitor. One of its commendable features is that it comes with a removable speaker. It is famous for its bright and crisp graphics with the inbuilt USB hub.
The portrait is rotatable both horizontally, vertically as well as upwards, downwards. The 77 Hz monitor has an image brightness of 300 cd/m2 and an image contrast ratio of 1000:1.
- The vertical monitor comes with DVI, VGA, and power cords.
- The removable speaker makes it convenient for the users to detach it when not required.
- The monitor is light weighted, hence easy to set up.
- Clear and vivid images are delivered.
- Since it has a low resolution of 1440x900, it is not suitable for gaming.
- The quality of the speaker may not reach our expectations.
This concludes our list of best vertical monitors of all time. Did you find the guide helpful? We understand that deciding which electronics to purchase can be troublesome many of the time.
One can even spend months deciding the best electronic devices to buy, which would meet all the requirements at affordable prices. Our team has tried their level best to research thoroughly and provide all our readers with the best options available out there.
The list is made up of taking into consideration various professions and hobbies which require vertical monitors. From gamers to just people scrolling down social media, we have prioritized all needs of people that may arise.
We are sure that you have noticed the similar features shared by most of the monitors. For example, every monitor mentioned on the list is rotatable, has multiple connectivity ports, is sleek and thin with almost negligible bezels, is black, can be swiveled and tilted, comes with adjustable height stands, and many more.
But every monitor has its unique feature as well. The list is just an overview of the features of these various vertical monitors.
To know about these monitors in-depth, we would recommend our readers to go through their manuals where a detailed explanation is provided not only about the features but also about the parts of the monitors.
We hope that we were able to help you all out in deciding the best monitor for yourself. Let us know about which of the ones made your final list and which one drew most of your attention that you couldn’t help but buy.
Were we able to fulfill your requirements, or does our list need improvements? Always remember that our suggestion box will forever remain open for you all.
Let us know about your favorite vertical monitor that we may not have included in our list, and we promise to check them out and let all our readers know. After all, there is no end when it comes to electronic devices.
With the new launches of more vertical monitors, our list will always keep on updating. We will always make sure that you are made updated with the latest features of the vertical monitors.