Tsheets is a tool that is used for time tracking and employee scheduling in different companies. The tool is designed to run on mobile devices and web browsers.
Tsheets offers plenty of valuable features to its users and can help businesses streamline payroll, track employees working time, and keep the employees accountable for inefficient work without sacrificing privacy; all this is done through one platform.
Tsheets is a powerful software; however, it is not perfect. A company has to go through a lot of problems while setting it up. It doesn’t have the ability to manage employee’s distractions and sometimes won’t integrate with some of the best workplace tools. So many companies have started searching for Tsheets alternatives for changing the game.
We have listed some of the best alternatives for Tsheets in this article, read all the details properly, and select the one that matches your preferences. Remember to choose wisely.
Best Tsheets Alternatives: Our Top Pick 👌👌
Toggle is considered to be one of the Tsheets alternatives present for those who are looking for simple time tracker tools. The interface of Toggle is designed to be intuitive, and its tracking features are flexible.
Toggl is an efficient and helpful software for freelancers and small businesses; they are the ones who can make the most out of this software. The ones who are new to the business sector should always start with simple software for better efficiency.
- Toggles offers online and offline time tracking systems with its software. This is useful when there’s an issue with the internet connection at your office; you can use the offline option of the software instead and continue your operations smoothly.
- The project dashboard of the software is powerful.
- The software can sync real-time data across mobile and desktop platforms
- The software provides the users with advanced reports, which are generated in XLS, PDF, and CSV files.
- The software has approximately over 100 integrations that help the users to track time across various apps.
- User-friendly interface which is simple and easy to use.
- Feature to log time manually on a daily or weekly basis.
- Customer service is excellent and supportive.
- Web and app monitoring of employees is not possible through this software.
- Employees have access to edit the timesheets and provide inaccurate data.
- The starter plan has limited reporting features.
Toggle offers three pricing plans to its customers; they can choose the plans according to their requirements.
- It has a price tag of $9 / per month for one user only.
- The pack offers basic features of reporting and time tracking.
- It has a price tag of $18 / per month for one user only.
- The pack offers all the features that one gets from the starter pack adding to that time management, and real-time features are also offered in this pack.
- The price tag of this pack is not fixed. It depends upon the requirements of the user.
- One gets every feature of the premium pack plus customization features and extra support.
The Hours time tracking software was designed with the goal to help freelancers, individual entrepreneurs, and small teams.
If you are new to the business sector, then Hours is the best choice for you because it comes with simple time management features which are easy to understand.
- The software provides detailed reports with graphic representations. The graphic representations offer a clearer picture of the data recorded.
- The software can sync real-time data across the web app and ios devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iWatch.
- The user can add custom notes to its timer.
- The timeline views in the software are simple. In this timeline, one can drag and adjust the functionality of the software.
- The software allows you to log in time manually on a daily or weekly basis.
- The interface of the software is sleek and user-friendly.
- A single click is what you require to switch between tasks.
- Team management features in this software are efficient and productive.
- An expense tracking system is not available.
- Windows don’t support this software.
- Employee’s web and app usage cannot be monitored.
Hours offers its services in two packs, which are:
- This pack is available for free
- In this pack, the user gets access to automatic time tracking and reporting features.
- It has a price tag of $8 per month, and only one user can use it.
- It gives access to automatic backup and sync features.
- The user also gets access to Advanced timers and reports.
Hubstaff is considered one of the popular Tsheets alternatives in the market. It is famous across businesses of all sizes. The interface of Hubstaff is user-friendly and straightforward.
This software helps you to control remote team management. The mobile app of Hubstaff offers the users GPS location tracking features.
You can integrate this app with several other apps such as Paypal, Asana, etc. The integration makes the work easier for the management of the company.
- Screenshot frequency customization feature comes with this software.
- The software has the power to manage multiple remote teams at one time.
- Idle time customization feature also comes with the software, which has proved to be very helpful.
- The software has online and offline indicators.
- The software offers automatic payroll to the users.
- In the software, the user gets API access.
- A 14-day free trial can help you to identify the software’s functionality and whether it is suitable for your company or not.
- Efficient employee monitoring system
- Reports regarding productivity percentage in the company.
- Efficient billing and payment options along with bulk checkout options.
- Reports on different activities and usage of time.
- You can export limited files at a time.
- IP address monitoring or blocking is not available.
- Switching to auto tasks is not available.
- Payment options available are limited.
Hubstaff offers the following packs to the users:
This pack comes at zero cost and can be used by one user only.
- This pack will cost you $7 per month. Only one user has access to it.
- If you give $14, then two users can use it.
- This pack will cost you $10 per month. Only one user has access to it.
- If you give $20, then two users can use it.
- This pack will cost you $20 per month. Only one user has access to it.
- If you give $40, then two users can use it.
4. Time Doctor
Time Doctor is considered to be a web-based software that is used for time tracking of employees in a company. The software offers various features such as invoicing, screenshot recording, work session monitoring, and many more.
The software can get integrated with almost 30 project and productivity management tools. This integration helps companies to capture better how much time is spent on different tasks.
- The software has the ability to track time spent on different tasks.
- It also helps employees to avoid distractions.
- The company has a feature through which clients can log in.
- The software is safe and secure, and all the private reports of the company are safe from outsiders.
- The software can send the reports generated through emails.
- The software also has access to API.
- Time tracking system and employee monitoring in this software are user-friendly.
- A 14-day free trial is available in this software to see whether it is the right one for your company or not.
- Building and invoicing features pre-installed in the software.
- Time management features that come with this software are useful.
- Poor time usage is identified and reported by this software.
- The reporting feature of this software is not up to the mark.
- The mobile interface and UI are outdated.
- Automatic task switching is not available.
- Billing and invoicing features are a little bit complicated.
The software is available in different usage packs such as:
For using this pack, users are not obligated to make any payments.
Solo Plan Pack:-
- For using this pack, users had to pay $5 per month.
- Only one user can use it.
Time Doctor Plan:-
- For using this pack, users had to pay $9.99 per month.
- Only one user can use it.
Timecamp is considered a cloud-based software system that is also used for time tracking. As one of the Tsheets alternatives, it performs pretty well compared to others. Using this software, you can track billable work hours and tasks.
The status of a project can also be monitored using this software. Time camp has the ability to integrate with different project management solutions for becoming more efficient.
- Time tracking can be done with only one click in this software.
- The tool is accessible through websites and mobile apps.
- Income calculation is one of the key features of this software.
- The software also reminds you of payments by giving invoice notifications.
- The reports generated by the software can be filtered.
- The software helps in analyzing the productivity of the company quickly.
- The time tracking system is user-friendly and simple.
- Free 30-day trial for new users.
- Time and attendance reports are submitted in a detailed manner.
- Employee monitoring features are efficient and good.
- Automatic switching of tasks is available.
- Insights for business work efficiency are submitted through reports.
- Sometimes switching tasks has to be done manually.
- Too many reports can sometimes make things complicated.
- Paypal is the only payment option available.
- The payroll features of this software are mediocre.
The software comes in different packages, which are:-
This pack is available free of cost.
- This pack will cost $5.25 per month per user.
- If billed monthly, it will cost you $7.
- This pack will cost $7.50 per month per user.
- If billed monthly, it will cost you $10.
- It doesn’t have a fixed rate.
- It is available for 100 users at a time.
DeskTime is another tracking software that can be considered as one of the Tsheets alternatives. This software operates both on mobiles and desktops.
This software helps employers to ensure that their employees are working to their full efficiency and are productive while on the clock. This software helps lower the company’s labor cost by keeping an eye on the performance of the employees.
- The software has the ability to identify wasted time.
- Companies can eliminate time wastage by installing this software in their system.
- Employee time visualization feature comes with this software.
- Data entries are done automatically in this software.
- The time tracking system is also automatic in this software.
- The software analyzes the productivity of the company.
- UI used in this software is user-friendly and fully automated.
- A 14-day free trial comes with this software.
- Tracking can be executed using the app or the URL.
- Employee monitoring feature comes along with screenshot recording.
- DeskTime can get integrated with several other productivity tools.
- The keyboard monitoring feature is not available in this software.
- Mouse movement monitoring also lacks in this software.
- Reports submitted by this software are limited.
The services of the software are offered in two packs:
- This pack is free when only one user uses the software.
- This pack starts at $7 per month.
- It gives access to only one user.
7. Time Tracker
Time Tracker, which is a tracking software by eBility, is also included in the list of best Tsheets alternatives. Like every time tracking system, this also helps to improve the efficiency and productivity of the labor force in the company.
The user-friendly interface of this software allows the employees to track their working time easily.
- The software has the feature to communicate reminders and team messages to the employees.
- The working time of the employees is monitored in this software.
- The software comes with offline and online timers.
- The reports submitted by this software have all the information an employer requires for making a decision.
- One can upload and share files using this software.
- Invoices can also be paid through this software.
- Several productive tools can get integrated into this software.
- Timesheet calculations are done automatically by the software.
- Invoicing features in this software are efficient.
- Several payment gateways are available in this software.
- Reports are submitted in exportable formats, which makes your work easy.
- An employee monitoring system is not available in this software.
- Screenshot features are also not available.
- Mouse activity monitoring is absent in this software.
- UI of this software is outdated.
The services of this software are available in the market in three packs, which are:
Time Tracking Pack:-
- It will cost around $4 per user.
- It also has an $8 base fee per month.
- It will cost around $8 per user.
- It also has a $16 base fee per month.
- It will cost around $12 per user.
- It also has a $16 base fee per month.
RescueTime is another software in the list of Tsheets alternatives that have proved useful if used in place of Tsheets. It is a solution designed to measure employees’ productivity by monitoring the usage of computers.
The software was launched in the market with advanced features, which helped employers to keep track of the performance of the employees. Many companies got good results just by using this software in their daily activities.
- The software has the ability to track active windows, websites visited, and computer activities. This feature helps an employer to know how an employee spent their time on the computer.
- Through this software, one can attend calls and also send requests for meetings.
- On-screen reminders for employees to stay on track and remain productive throughout their working time.
- The interface of the software provides daily highlights.
- The data processing in this software is fast.
- A time tracking system is simple and easy to set up.
- The employee monitoring system in this software is efficient.
- For a proper view of the reports, a browse extension is available in this software.
- Avoid distractions by blocking disturbing websites.
- Goals and alerts can be given through this software.
- Timesheets are not available.
- The project management feature is absent in this software.
- Billing and payment options are not available.
The services of RescueTime is available in three-pack:
RescueTime Lite Pack:-
This pack is available for free.
RescueTime Premium Pack:-
This pack will cost $6 per month.
RescueTime Orgs Pack:-
This pack will cost $6 per month per team member.
Everhour is an efficient time tracking tool and is considered as one of the Tsheets alternatives. The software comes with good reporting, budgeting, and payroll features.
The tool is designed to track all of the company’s projects and assignments and see whether they are performed efficiently or not.
- The software has a live dashboard on its interface that informs the user about who is working on what.
- The software gives reminders automatically to the employees to track time.
- You can set an estimated time and budget for your projects using this software.
- Work-related expenses are tracked with this software, after which it creates relevant invoices.
- The software can get integrated with BaseCamp, Trello, GitHub, and Jira.
- Browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox are powerful and resourceful.
- Custom reports can be created and submitted among the team members.
- Using the client portal, a client can get access to project tracking and time tracking data.
- Payroll features of this software are productive.
- Web and app usage tracking systems lack in this software.
- Employee distractions can’t be avoided using this software.
- Offline functionality feature is not available in this software.
Everhour has three pricing plans, which are as follows:
- This pack will cost you nothing.
- You get access to all features except the integrations.
- This pack will cost you $8 per month.
- You get access to all the features.
- This pack starts with a cost of $7 per month per user for a team of five members.
- A team that has less than five members is requested to pay a custom base fee.
10. BeeBole Timesheet
BeeBole timesheet is considered to be an employee timesheet system that is mainly used by medium-sized companies, departments, and teams.
With the help of BeeBole, management is able to track the time spent by each employee towards completing the goals of the company. Such tracking helps the company to lower the project cost. The software’s efficiency makes it one of the best Tsheets alternatives.
- The software is capable of submitting more than 30 reports at a time along with custom KPIs.
- The mobile app of this software can function without the internet.
- Billing in this software can be done in multiple currencies.
- This software approves time entries.
- With this software, one can get free API access.
- Flexible software when operated through modules.
- Can get integrated with Google suite and Microsoft 365.
- Software is available in the market in 8 languages.
- Customer support is highly rated and is offered in English, French, and Spanish.
- Comes with a complex interface.
- Admin interface not available in the mobile app.
- The copy and paste entries feature is only available on mobile.
- BeeBole Timesheet has one pack, which will cost you $5.99 per person per month.
- In this pack, you have access to add as many projects and customers as you like.
- Volume discounts are offered to yearly subscribers, NGOs, and educational institutions.
- A 30-day free trial is available without credit card information.
Tsheets is an excellent and efficient tool, although there are many other tools that can outperform the features of Tsheets.
Before choosing the right Tsheets alternative, be sure that you have adequately researched so that the one you will choose will fulfill your requirements in the long run.
To help you in your research, we listed some of the best Tsheets alternatives available in this article. This list will definitely help you in your selection of the best time tracking system.