This is a complete buyer’s guide to Best Camera Under 50000 Rs in 2021. 🤴
The best part?
We picked All the cameras mentioned in this buyer’s guide is based on Price, Brand, A compact camera or not, ISO range settings, Connectivity, and Shutter speed.
So without further ado, Let’s explore this awesome Best Camera Under 50000 Rs buyer’s guide. 🎭
Generally, cameras will help you capture the best moment, you get to look at frames and relish in the memory, but if you are looking for the best camera then you want something that does more than just capture your moments, you want more. You need something that captures in-between moments and does so exquisitely.
There are different qualities and specs that take a camera from being merely basic to being one of the best out there and as you read on you would find out what these things are.
However, like anything else, when you are out for the best, it has an effect on your pocket. You have to dig deep and for some, you have to dig deeper into your pocket. But, most expensive doesn’t necessarily translate to the best camera for you and you can have one of the best cameras with your 50000 Rs budget.
What you need to do is make sure that you are considering the right factors and of course looking in the right places. In this article, we will guide you on what you should look out for to make sure that you have the best camera in your hands.
To help with your selection, eight of the top cameras have been selected and reviewed in this article, considering factors like bestselling cameras on Amazon, great performance in their category, cameras within the 50000 INR budget.
Most of them, however, are entry-level, but if you are looking for something more, don’t just turn away just yet as some of them are easily accommodative even for intermediate level photographers.
Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees: Our Picks 👌
1. Canon EOS 200D 242MP Digital SLR camera
From the physical properties of the camera, especially the ergonometric, it is clear that the Canon EOS 200D is made for people who are put off by the bulky nature and weight of other SLR cameras especially if they are used to compact Cameras.
Not only is this camera a great transition from using compact cameras, but it is also a high functioning DSLR camera that sits very well within the 50000 INR budget and you don’t want to miss it.
What makes this camera one of the best is the top performance especially when capturing in burst mode, good and lifelike image quality, the touch screen, and the fact that the upgraded features of the camera are actually worth the money and so you know why you are spending your 40000 Rs.
Below are some of the features of the Canon EOS 200D 242MP Digital SLR camera that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- It is a 24 amp DSLR camera
- It has a 1.6x value for focal length multiplier
- It has 3 inches LCD screen that supports a long battery run time
- The camera has an ISO speed range of 100 to 51200
- The shutter speed range of the EOS 200D is 30 seconds to 1/4000 seconds
- The file format of pictures captured are JPEG and RAW files in 3.2 aspect ratio
- It has a touchscreen display
- It has a maximum of 1080p resolutions for videos captured
- It uses a Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS STM lens
- It has connectivity options of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB, Mini HDMI
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Canon EOS 200D 242MP Digital SLR camera that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- It is smaller than what you will expect of a DSLR, hence convenient to carry around
- The touch screen feature is an added advantage for convenient operation
- It is a budget-friendly DSLR camera
- The user interface combining buttons and the interactive LCD touch screen is easy to use even for beginners
- Images sometimes have higher saturation than natural.
- There is no auto shutter speed feature to help avoid blur when capturing motion pictures.
- It does not produce 4K quality videos
If you need a DSLR camera that is budget-friendly and also easy to move around with, you should be getting the Canon EOS 200D. However, if you are looking to shoot 4K videos, look further on the best camera under 50000 Rs list for another option.
2. Nikon D5300 24.2 MP DSLR
Coming in strong competition for the Canon EOS 200D is this Nikon D5300 camera, featuring a reduced body size from the previous versions. Also with a price within the budget, a good way to figure out which one will serve you better is by looking closely at the specs.
With 24 megapixels and a touch screen that works even when operated from an angle the D5300 is close to the D5200 but featured some updates by Nikon which includes extended battery life.
Below are some of the features of the Nikon D5300 24.2 MP DSLR that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- It is a mirrorless DSLR camera by Nikon
- It has 600 frames battery run time at a maximum performance which is an upgrade from the 500 frames in the previous version.
- The D5300 can shoot high video quality of 1080 and 60p videos at maximum performance
- It shoots at 5 frames per second on burst mode
- 2 megapixels’ camera
- It has an ISO range of 100 to 25600 which accounts for the ability to capture images in different lighting condition
- It has inbuilt GPS and Wi-Fi
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Nikon D5300 24.2 MP DSLR that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- It has a commendable battery run time of 600 frames on a full charge even when you are shooting at maximum quality.
- The D5300 has an inbuilt GPS tracker which is great for mapping images
- It performs as a high-quality DSLR camera
- It has an accurate projection of color when compared with real life
- It has three different ISO settings to make up for different lighting conditions
- It is well within the 50000 INR budget
- It doesn’t have a touchscreen feature for control options
- Noise when shooting videos in lowlight situations
The D5300 has a more accurate color than the Canon EOS 200D, however when it comes to portability in size and weight, and adjustability in different lighting conditions, the 200D beats it. The D5300 is, however, a good deal for a good performing DSLR camera for professional shots and can easily be used by beginners as well.
At the time of our research on “Best Camera Under 50000 INR”, we found a video about “19 Royal Tricks to Look Perfect in All Your Photos” which is worth watching. 🤴🏆
3. Canon EOS 750D 24.2MP DSLR
The Canon EOS 750D camera has a great reputation in the photography world which didn’t just spring up from nowhere.
From its introduction in 2015, it has topped as a high-performance camera, however now with more improvements from Canon and other camera brands at large, the 750D comes in as an impressive DSLR camera for beginners trying to take photography more seriously.
If you are out for more professional cameras, you should go for others, however, as a beginner, there is a lot you will get when you buy the Canon EOS 750D, which makes it one of the best beginner-level DSLR cameras out there.
Below are some of the features of the Canon EOS 750D 24.2MP DSLR that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- Canon EOS 750D has 24.2 megapixels
- It has a shutter speed of 30 to 1/4000 that adjusts with different camera modes for the mechanical shutter
- With the shutter speed, the camera shoots at 5 frames per second
- It has an aspect ratio of 3:2 on images produced
- The ISO sensitivity of the camera can be increased up to H: 25600, normally it is automatically at 100-6400, and with increments of to100 to 12800.
- It uses a 3 inches LCD touch screen
- It produces JPEG and RAW file formats for the images produced
- It has USB, mini HDMI, NTSC-PAL, and audio stereo connectivity options.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Canon EOS 750D 24.2MP DSLR that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- Sturdy build for durability
- It has impressive autofocus technology
- It has a touchscreen for the operation which reduced the number of buttons on the body
- It can easily be used by the beginner in terms of durability and easy handling
- There is neither an inbuilt GPS option
- It is built for beginners rather than professionals
- The autofocus is not built for action shots
This Camera is actually impressive to use and delivers high-quality images, you start to notice that it is entry-level when you try to capture objects in motion because of the limited autofocus technology used.
However, if you don’t plan to do a lot of action photography and you are just getting introduced to DSLR cameras, this is a good deal and you won’t be disappointed.
4. Nikon D5600 DSLR
The Nikon D5600 is an entry-level camera with highly impressive features which are majorly the image quality, the touch screen quality, and the good battery life.
Even though it is entry-level, the camera upholds the Nikon signature quality of being among the best, hence it being on this best camera under 50000 Rs list. the camera was built to be easy to use by beginners while not being too bulky as DSLR cameras are known for.
Below are some of the features of the Nikon D5600 DSLR that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- The D5600 Nikon camera has 24 megapixels
- It has a shutter speed of 1/4000
- It has an ISO range of 100 to 25600 to help with different lighting situations
- It has face detection features
- The camera can shoot video quality of 1920x1080ps
- It has a dual autofocus system; 39 points and 9 cross-type
- It has a tilted touch screen for controls
- It has an inbuilt GPS for image and video mapping
- The Nikon D5600 weighs 465grams
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Nikon D5600 DSLR that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- The battery life of the D5600 is catchy and impressive
- It produces high-quality videos
- It is one of the top entry-level DSLR cameras in the market
- It is well within the 50000INR budget
- It is durable with a sturdy build
- Nikon brand is a reputable brand for high quality and durability, hence the specs can be trusted
- The size of the camera is small enough to fit people that are newly transitioning from phones or compact cameras to suit their beginner-level status.
- It is expensive for an entry-level camera
- It does not shoot 4K video quality
Even though it is an entry-level camera, the image quality of this D5600 is still top-notch, unfortunately, the autofocus doesn’t match this top-notch level, however, you should use the D5600 to capture images and videos that are still or at least moving slowly rather than fast motion like sporting activities.
5. Sony Alpha A68 24.2 MP
As the only camera in this list that is neither Canon nor Nikon, this Sony A68 comes in as strong competition for budget-friendly cameras that are still of high-quality performance.
The 24 MP camera uses translucent mirror technology that helps to combine some of the advantages of a mirrorless camera with that of a mirrored camera to produce a work of art.
Despite the low budget-friendly price, the A68 is a mid-range DSLR camera, because unlike some others on this best camera under 50000 Rs list, you can use it for motion shooting since it can easily switch to shooting at 8 frames per second.
Below are some of the features of the Sony Alpha A68 24.2 MP that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- The A68 camera has 24.2 megapixels for high-quality shooting
- It has a tilt-able screen that displays settings and selections
- The camera makes use of button controls
- It can shoot at up to 8 frames per seconds to help for moving objects
- It weighs 675 grams which are typical for DSLR cameras
- It shoots full HD video quality
- It uses a 4D autofocus technology
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Sony Alpha A68 24.2 MP that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- The camera can be used by professionals and not just beginners
- The autofocus feature of the camera is highly effective and fast to support capturing objects in motion
- It is very affordable for a mid-range DSLR camera selling at less than 50000 INR
- It shoots a good image and video quality better than a beginner level camera
- The camera does not have inbuilt Wi-Fi which makes the connectivity limited
- It uses buttons for controls rather than the touchscreen
- Poor quality screen for a mid-range camera
If so far you have been put off by the low frames per second that put a limit on shooting action frames, this Sony A68 is a great buy because not only can you shoot at 8fps you get it within the 50000 Rs.
6. Nikon D5500
This camera is on this list because of its high-quality images and top performance range as an entry-level camera. Considering the brand and the performance of this camera, it is definitely a steal at its price.
What makes the D5500 a highly rated camera worth being on this list besides its being budget-friendly are the connectivity, high ISO range, auto face detection, and some other highly performing pictures that all narrow down to taking a good shot. A closer look at the Nikon D5500 camera is listed in the specs, pros, and cons below.
Below are some of the features of the Nikon D5500 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- It is a DSLR camera with 24MP
- It uses a CMOS sensor with an RGBG color filter
- It has an ISO range that reaches a maximum range of 25600
- It has an automatic face detection feature that helps in object focus
- It functions at three different image resolutions which are 24MP, 13.5MP, and 6.0MP which affects the battery runtime.
- It shoots images at 3.2 aspect ratio
- The Nikon D5500 has a collapsible lens
- It weighs 668 grams
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Nikon D5500 that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- The collapsible lens and the size makes it more portable to easily carry around
- The image resolution can be adjusted for added battery run time
- It is friendly for beginners with good quality automatic camera mode selection to fit the room lighting
- It has an automatic face detection feature.
- Adjustable ISO range settings for more advanced usage
- It has an inbuilt Wi-Fi and mini HDMI connectivity options
- It uses a touch screen for additional ease of operation.
- Image stabilization is not very good
- Despite the reduced size for portability, it is still heavy at 668 grams
Nikon D5500 is an entry-level camera that is highly budget-friendly, and it accommodates more professional usage with the provision of customizable settings like the camera modes and ISO range.
Even if you aren’t a beginner, you shouldn’t shy away from this camera as you can adjust the settings to suit what you are looking for in a mid-level DSLR camera.
7. Canon EOS 1500D
This entry-level camera Canon EOS 1500D is a highly convenient DSLR camera for anyone to use, beginners especially. With a great ergonometric design that allows you to have a firm grip even if you are not used to using DSLR cameras yet and a lightweight that would not allow you to feel the burden of carrying it around, this camera is a beginner’s delight.
In addition to these interesting features, the EOS 1500 has a few buttons clustering on the body, making an appealing minimalistic design for a DSLR camera, but not to worry, you can get control for the features using the touch screen.
However, this camera is rightly suitable for beginners but will be found lacking for more professional use because of the specs which aren’t up to most on this best camera under 50000 Rs list.
Below are some of the features of the Canon EOS 1500D that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- It is an entry-level 24MP Canon DSLR camera
- It uses a DIGIC 4+ processor which is old as other upgrades by Canon is being used
- It can shoot up to 50 frames per second when set to 750p video quality
- It shoots a maximum of 1080p quality for video coverage with a MOV file format.
- Battery runtime can take 410 shots before it needs to be recharged
- The camera has integrated Wi-Fi, it uses USB, HDMI, and NFC connectivity
- It has an ISO range of 1/12800 making it convenient for shooting in bright spaces
- It uses a 9-point autofocus feature
- It weighs 475 grams which are lightweight for a DSLR camera
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Canon EOS 1500D that earned it a spot in our list of Best Camera Under 50000 Rupees to get in 2021.
- The camera is highly portable because of the lightweight
- It uses a high-quality sensor which makes the lens work at an optimum level to produce high-quality images
- The minimum buttons make it convenient to use with one hand
- It has low noise when shooting videos at different ISO settings
- It does not have a Bluetooth compatibility setting
- The autofocus of the camera is poor quality especially when running along with the others in this list
If you are not in the market for anything complicated and you are a newbie to DSLR, the EOS 1500D will suit you just fine.
In fact, you will be very impressed by the image quality, however, keep in mind that when you get to a more advanced level in photography, you will need an upgrade. This is majorly why this camera is more preferred by hobbyists than by anyone seeking a photography career.
Another camera in this category is the Canon EOS 1300D , however, if you are willing to expand your budget a little, you can get the Canon EOS 800D with an additional 2000 INR, with impressive features and a great warranty as well.
Best Camera Under 50000 Rs: What To Consider
Buying a camera can be a little confusing and if you are looking for great image quality, you would be more inclined to go for DSLR cameras as those are the best you would get within the 50000 INR budget level.
However, there are other things you have to look out for asides from just plain DSLR and this list below tells you what some of them are.
Your camera budget is a highly important factor that will serve as a direction when trying to select a camera to buy. Not only should it fit into your budget, but there are also things to consider even if you decide to reach out of your budget a little.
For example, the upgradability, you don’t want to be spending extra money for a camera you cannot upgrade, otherwise with improved photography skills you will find yourself having to buy a new camera.
All the Cameras in this list are Canon, Nikon, and Sony because they are all highly respected brands when it comes to camera production. With this level of reputation comes additional support like maintenance, warranty, trust, and reliability.
Also, it becomes easy to find someone or information that will help you if you feel lost or stuck with your camera. Also, more reputable brands tend to come with a better return policy and parts replacements as well.
A compact camera or not:-
Most likely if you are looking for high-quality imagery, the thought of a compact camera does not come among your priorities, but then again that depends on what you want to use your camera for.
For instance, if you are interested in exploring and moving around taking pictures, you definitely want a compact camera because they otherwise might mean bulky parts that may also be heavy.
It is important to note however that DSLR camera is generally bulky especially because of their lenses and if you plan to buy additional lenses, you should be ready to carry a little extra weight.
In this list, you will find DSLR cameras that are lightweight so that you do not have to miss using your phone or get a strain on your arm either.
ISO range settings:-
The ISO range settings of a camera are very important when you want to select a camera because it goes a long way to decide whether or not your camera will function well in capturing images in a low-light setting.
Even though you can purchase good lights for coverage and select a suitable venue for your shoot, this might not always be an available option. Some cameras tend to become very grainy with low light settings, making it difficult to see details. However, with a good ISO range, you have nothing to worry about.
Connectivity is how well you can connect devices to your camera. Some cameras can be easily integrated with a bigger screen or a mobile phone to allow you to connect to the internet and upload captured images or for reviewing what you might have captured. Connectivity options are Bluetooth, microphone ports, Wi-Fi, and USB ports.
Your shutter speed determines how fast you can capture an image. Even though none of these are action cameras, they all have a decent shutter speed that will help you avoid blur to an extent with the images and videos you capture. A good indication of how efficient your shutter speed is can be seen in the camera’s frame per second.
In conclusion, there is no reason why you cannot get a good camera with a 50000 Indian R budget, in fact with the cameras on this list, you will be impressed with just how much you can get for that amount.
All the cameras are DSLR and each of them outperforms the other in different ways. If you are a beginner, you have more options, however, if you are an intermediate-level photographer, you should go for the Sony A68 since it offers higher specs than most on the list and is suited for mid-level photography.