Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Smartwatches Under 5000 INR to buy in 2019? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.
Without any further delay let’s find out.
Smartwatches are convenient and a necessity now. Apart from the fact that it is the current trend, the benefits smartwatches offer is quite a lot.
Smartwatches are smart gadgets that offer features like Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS tracking system, music for morning jogs, making calls and receiving calls, phone tracker, fitness applications and more. Not also forgetting that smartwatches do the most essential job; they tell time. With smartwatches, some of your day to day activities are made easier and smart.
Smartwatches are very expensive and that is usually a major turn off for those interested in the gadget. There are also many low-quality smartwatches available in the market, but you can still get very good and quality smartwatches for as low as 5000INR and less.
The saying that cheaper smartwatches do not offer much is not exactly true as there are really good smartwatches in the market that have good features and offer amazing qualities.
Smartwatches are perfect as gifts for friends and family since it offers a variety of uses for everyone. They are also quite an upgrade from the regular watches that solely tell time.
Now, your watch is not just a watch but it is more unique, smart and has more to offer. Here are some of the best smartwatches available in Amazon for less than 5000 INR and have amazing features and offer great quality.
Here is The List Of Best Smartwatches under 5000 INR in 2019
1. Noise Colorfit Pro Metallic Edition Smartwatch
The smartwatch is very affordable and offers very decent features. You do not need to remove or detach the strap to charge it since it has a spring mechanism that lets you to simply charge.
It has health applications and customization settings that has three faces you can set-up from your gallery. You can change the color and position of the time and date anytime.
You can also enable the notifications you want by getting permissions for it. The music player works very well. There is also camera control that works very well. You can set up to three alarms with the smartwatch. You can also customize your health settings and give details like your height, weight and more.
The smartwatch is not touchscreen and it provides a touch key you can use to interact with the menu. It offers a heart rate monitor, step tracking, sleep tracking, blood pressure, music control, and camera control.
You have to use the home screen button on the back of the smartwatch to control the watch. The straps can be changed as well. The battery is also very good.
Here is what buyers had to say after using Noise ColorFit Pro Metallic Edition Smartwatch
- Anti-scratch screen, Gorilla Glass 5
- 22inch colorful screen
- 240×240 display resolution
- Works with Android and OS
- Camera control
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Noise ColorFit Pro Metallic Edition Smartwatch.
- The smartwatch is colorful and looks easy to use.
- The vibration is very strong and it is easy to know when a notification pops up.
- The smartwatch offers just three watch faces for customization.
- There is no GPS tracker.
- Changing the straps is a bit annoying and the one that comes with it looks disappointing.
- It is not a touchscreen and you have to use a touch key for the menu.
- You cannot add the music player to the home screen.
2. Intex Irist Pro Smartwatch
The smartwatch is really nice and it is made of metal. It also has a sensitive touch. It has applications like calendar, alarm and music. You can also take pictures with the smartphone using remote capture option provided on the watch and view pictures.
You can connect with Bluetooth, and connect a Bluetooth headphone to the smartwatch. It can also control the volume. There a two physical buttons and a microphone in between.
The smartwatch comes with a sleep monitor, a stopwatch, and has the option to sync your phone to the smartwatch which makes it possible to receive calls and make calls from the watch.
The battery is 400mAh, and it lasts for two to three days. The smartwatch is not extra special but it gives you some great features. It is crafted to be functional and attractive.
It offers a smooth overall experience and offers great visibility in broad daylight. You can schedule the alarm and calendar from the smartwatch. It tracks the quality of your sleep and makes fitness easy by tracking the number of steps you take.
The smartwatch has a motion sensor that enables you to shake the watch to answer and flip the watch to mute it. It also has a rear camera control feature, and you can also track your device wherever it is which all features makes it to put in our Best Smartwatches Under 5000 INR in 2019.
- Compatible with OS and Android
- 5D glass display
- Sync functions
- Water resistant
- Call functions
- Find device
Here is what buyers had to say after using Intex Irist Pro Smart Watches Black
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Intex Irist Pro Smart Watches Black.
- You can easily track your phone with the smartwatch.
- It is easy to slide down the screen which is good.
- You can view all the images and the messaging application is good.
- The phone pouch is good but the sensor is quite poor.
- Your phone’s music player has to be switched on to make the music work on the smartwatch.
- You have to start the pedometer every time you turn on your phone.
3. Amazfit Huami Pace bip Touchscreen Smartwatch
This smartwatch is a hybrid between the low cost and higher cost smartwatches. It is made of plastic and is very light. It has a physical button and is water resistant.
It has replaceable straps and the charger has a proprietary dock and a USB. You just have to pair the fit application with the phone. The screen is an LCD screen and it does not consume too much power.
The battery lasts up to 15 days and you can view notifications from the watch. The functionality is very basic and you can change the faces of the watch. You can also choose which sporting activities to do like cycling, running, walking, treadmill and more.
You cannot make calls directly on the watch but you can hang up or ignore the call. The brightness of the watch is decent and the sensors are GPS, Barometer, Geomagnetic, heart rate and accelerometer.
Here is what buyers had to say after using Amazfit Huami Pace Bip Touch Screen Smart Watch:-
- Works with Android and OS
- 28 screen
- GPS tracking device
- Heart rate optical sensor
- Sleep tracking
- Water resistant IP68
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Amazfit Huami Pace Bip Touch Screen Smart Watch.
- The smartwatch is very light.
- The battery life of the smartwatch is really good.
- The screen is quite small, as it has a small resolution.
- There is no auto brightness.
- You cannot set alarm directly from the watch, and there is no Voice assistant.
- You cannot sync music with the smartwatch or install applications.
4. Echo Ultra Smart Fitness watch
The first screen shows the date and time. You can connect the watch with fitness tracker by echoronics application to set the date and the time.
The smartwatch displays the steps taken daily, distance walked, calories burned, blood pressure, heart rate tracker. The phone has an anti-lost feature that enables you to track your phone. The watch looks very sleek and stylish.
The smartwatch is more of a fitness watch and it has a very comfortable design that is easy to fix. It also has notifications feature, clock, and reminders. It is preferable for sports and fitness enthusiasts.
Here is what buyers had to say after using Echo Ultra Smart Fitness watch
- Fitness tracker
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate tracker
- Find my phone
- Sleep calculation
- Works with IOS and Android
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Echo Ultra Smart Fitness watch.
- It is a fitness watch that helps to monitor your health.
- It is not water resistant
- It has no in-built GPS tracker.
5. Prague Ultra X2 Smartwatch
The smartwatch is an exclusive watch from Prague. It is sleek and made of metal, steel, leather and glass. The watch is very durable and water resistant. It works for four days after charge. It has a heart rate monitor, pedometer and is waterproof.
It has an alarm system, a sleeping monitor, blood pressure sensor, and gives you notifications of your messages. It also supports 170 languages and overall helps to improve your fitness and healthy life.
It has a built-in heart rate sensor to monitor heartbeat very frequently and it is precise. The Bluetooth is also turned on permanently on the smartwatch which makes it to perefectly fit in our Best Smartwatches Under 5000 INR 2019 list.
- Water resistant IP67
- Heart rate monitor
- Sleep monitor
- Blood pressure sensor
- 170 languages supported
- Connects with IOS and Android
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Prague Ultra X2 Smartwatch.
- The smartwatch analyzes your moods and movements every time you go for sports
- There is no music system on the smartwatch.
- The smartwatch shows notifications of incoming calls and not outgoing calls.
6. LEMFO LTO3 Smartwatch
The smartwatch is multifunctional and it offers multiple languages. It shows notifications of calls and messages. The watch is durable and very comfortable to wear. It is water resistant but not for swimming or rain or shower.
It tells time, shows heat rate, calls reminder, pedometer, sleep monitor, DIY wallpaper, stopwatch, remote camera, and remote music.
The smartwatch is made with zinc for the body and it is slim shaped. It also has a single touch screen. It has Bluetooth, weather forecast, heart rate, blood pressure, has multiple straps to choose from, calculates calories, alarm clock and a voice recorder. You can also shake to control the smartwatch.
- 240X240 screen resolution
- 33-inch screen
- Tempered glass, 2.5D glass
- Supports IOS and Android
- Water resistant (not meant for swimming or shower)
- DIY wallpaper
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of LEMFO LTO3 Smartwatch.
- It has good battery life.
- It is a great watch that is also very comfortable to wear.
- It cannot last long under water.
- You cannot receive calls with the smartwatch.
7. Mevofit Bold Fitness Band and Smart fitness Watch
The smartwatch is best for sport and fitness enthusiasts and it has a big color LED screen. It helps to keep track of steps, distance, running, calories burned and activities. It has a sleep tracker, alarms, reminders, weather alerts. The battery usage is between five to ten days.
You can choose different sporting activities from the smartwatch. It has a full HD color screen and smart light sensor. It has high contrast and automatically adjusts the screen brightness and also gives a wonderful visual effect. It is both dust and waterproof.
You can get credit on the application and the smartwatch helps you live a healthy life and motivates you to care for your health. It has an animation display and is easy to charge. It also has gesture control.
- IP68 Waterproof
- Works with IOS and Android
- Weather Alert
- Light sensor
- Fitness built
- Color LED screen
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Mevofit Bold Fitness Band and Smart fitness Watch.
- The smartwatch comes with a unique feature that offers a big color LED screen.
- It has a very sleek design and it is very comfortable to wear.
- The smartwatch comes with three different colors of straps to choose from.
- There is no GPS tracking system
- The smartwatch only records the pulse rate, and it does not monitor blood pressure.
8. Sodial(r) Gv18 NFC Black Smartwatch
The smartwatch is very affordable and it is constructed very nicely. It has a charging cable. The back can come off, and it has a big battery. You can also insert a Sim card. It also supports the ability to make calls. Bluetooth is very functional. It has its charging port at the side. The power button is also at the side.
The display of the smartwatch is quite basic. You can make calls on the smartwatch and also receive calls independently without your phone. It is a standalone smartwatch. It has other functions like contact functions, messaging and a track your phone feature.
It also has remote capture and remote notifier. The smartwatch has a small camera attached to the smartwatch. You can also get customization options and colorful themes.
- Phone Tracker
- 240X240 resolution
- Offers sim card port
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Sodial(r) Gv18 NFC Black Smartwatch.
- You can make calls and receive calls with the smartwatch.
- It is a standalone smartwatch and can work well without a phone.
- It has very good audio quality that is quite loud.
- The watch is not for fitness purposes.
- The smartwatch has only three faces to choose from.
9. Honor Band 4 Smartwatch
The honor band smartwatch is auto scratch resistant and there are no physical buttons in the watch. It is only a touch screen. Once you our with phone and install the application and it updates, it displays the Honor band 4.
The colors look really good. You can swipe up and down to access the menu. Tap on the screen to select the application you want. You can also start and end your workout session on the watch.
You can change the face of the watch to anyone you like and can also play music on your watch. You can change the brightness and change it to night mode t night. It offers very accurate heart rate monitoring. It also offers more details in your sleep patterns.
The battery lasts up to fifteen days. You can also reject and accept calls with the smartwatch. Overall, it looks very good and has features like waterproof. The design is perfect and it has good quality and color output.
- 5 glass
- Sleep monitor
- Heart rate monitor
- Water resistant
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Large screen color
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Honor Band 4 Smartwatch.
- The interface is simple and minimalistic.
- Most of the applications reduce the battery life.
10. Novateur RY77 Waterproof Smartwatch
The watch is decent in size and the power button, heart rate monitor and charge is at the back. It looks really nice on the wrist and it has a nice design. The color combination is very good.
The smartwatch is very smooth. Fundo wear is the major application for the smartwatch. You can change the face of the smartwatch to any of the choice offered by the application. The smartwatch monitors your heart rate, and sleep sessions.
The smartwatch has the control of call setting. You can control the phone camera with the smartwatch. It offers a remote function and also an anti-lost phone. You can track either the smartwatch or smartphone with the tracker. The watch is fantastic and has major features.
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- 54 LCD screen
- IP68 Waterproof
- Heart rate
- Sleep analysis
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Novateur RY77 Waterproof Smartwatch.
- It is very water resistant.
- It has a nice design.
- There are no multiple options for the smartwatch.
- The watch is a bit bigger for females.
11. Generic Jakcom B3 Smartwatch
The smartwatch is very removable from the clasp and it can serve as a Bluetooth earphone. You can set the time, date, an alarm system in the settings.
The smartwatch has a step count feature, calories burned, distance travel, sleep time monitor. You can stick it to your ear and listen to music or receive calls. You cannot make calls with the smartwatch.
You can use the center button to transfer calls back and forth from the smartwatch. The watch is all-in-one and the materials used is very good and comfortable to wear. It also has a good battery. For the price of the smartwatch, it offers decent features.
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Blackberry
- IP55 Waterproof
- Very soft HD LED display
- Fitness smart
- You can turn the smartwatch into a Bluetooth earpiece.
- The smartphone is sleek and comfortable. It is also dust and water resistant.
- You have to set-up the time, date, and alarm manually.
12. Opta SB-043 Vivo-OFIT Band Smartwatch
The smartwatch comes with some necessities like a magnetic charger device. The smartwatch is beautiful and very cost efficient. The looks are premium enough and it has good straps. The battery lasts for up to seven days after charge. Note that the company is the official seller for the watch.
The main screen is changeable and there are three modes to change the face of the watch. The watch tells you how many calories you burned, steps, training modes, pedometer, heart rate and records every data.
The back screen has the heart rate monitor and it is very accurate. The blood pressure monitor is also very accurate. It also checks the oxygen amount in the blood and many more.
The smartwatch connects to the phone and receives notifications of SMS and missed calls. There’s a stopwatch and a find my phone tracker and power off menu. The smartwatch offers the best price for the many great features.
- IP67 Water resistant
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Windows
- Built-in activities for sports
- Heart rate monitor
- Legend OLED display
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of Opta SB-043 Vivo-OFIT Band Smartwatch.
- Smartwatch is very affordable and offers many good features.
- The smartwatch supports sporting activities and has some built-in activities.
- You cannot make calls with the smartphone.
- There are just three faces you can change the face of the watch too.
13. Captcha T11 Bluetooth Smartwatch
The captcha smartwatch is made with a round face. Most companies in China make a round face smartwatch. The watch can be used to make and receive phone calls, control music, serve as a remote control for camera, anti-loss track your phone, and more. Most of these features mentioned will not work for iOS and it is mostly made for Android devices.
There is a remote notifier, calculator and a watch massager that can help to massage the wrists. There are themes for the home screen that can be easily changed. The screen is bright in daylight and has a high quality and a body temperature reader.
The smartwatch uses software called fundo companion. You have to register to log in. You can sync your devices as well. The smartwatch comes in colors like black, white, silver, gold and brown.
- Aluminum alloy casing
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- File manager
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Remote control for a camera
- The smartwatch has a massaging feature that uses a vibration method to massage the wrists.
- The fitness data on the smartwatch can sync with the mobile device.
After you have decided to get a smartwatch, there are some certain things you need to consider before getting a smartwatch. Knowing this will determine the type of smartwatch you are going to get. Those factors to consider includes:
- Price; you cannot just decide to get a smartwatch especially since they are very pricey. You need to decide on the amount you want to spend in getting a smartwatch.
- Fitness/sports purposes; determine if the smartwatch you want is strictly going to be used for sport or exercises. There are smartwatches that are solely for health and fitness purposes.
- Compatibility with a mobile device; before you get a smartwatch, you should make sure it is very compatible with your phone before you get one.
- Features; confirm the features of the smartwatch to find out if the necessary features you need is available in the smartwatch before buying.
- Band or straps; a band should be comfortable enough to wear and the straps should be sleek or nice enough to wear. Be sure that the band is to your taste before buying a smartwatch.
- Customization; if you are the type that has to customize or change the face of your smartwatch, confirm if the smartwatch has the feature before getting one.
- Applications; not all smartwatches accept applications. If you need your applications on your smartwatch, be sure the one you are getting has the feature.
Before bothering about the factors to consider when choosing a smartwatch or buying a smartwatch within your budget, you should know some of the reasons why a smartwatch is a necessity. Some of the reasons why you need a smartwatch includes:
- Convenience; the major reason for getting a smartwatch is convenience. A smartwatch can assist your mobile phone with half the jobs it does, which makes it more easier and convenient for you.
- The smartwatch is just on your wrist. It makes it easier to check notifications, change music, receive calls, check the weather, look at your fitness updates and more, just by checking your wrist.
- The smartwatch enables you to receive call and message notifications. You can also make and receive calls with the smartwatch.
- Fitness watch; a lot of smartwatches are fitness watch. You can monitor your calories burned, steps taken, distance walked, sleep quality, and more.
- Music; it is easier to listen to music through the Bluetooth use. You can simply connect to your Bluetooth earpiece especially when you go for a morning jog.
- Travel; the stopwatch is a travel friend whenever you travel. It gives you the information you may need like weather control and more.
- Timekeeping; the essential importance of a smartwatch is to tell time.
- GPS tracking system; the smartwatch assists you in finding the location of your phone or to track the movement of the person wearing the smartwatch.
- Waterproof; some smartwatches are water resistant and there is no need to remove them under the rain or during sporting activities like swimming.
- Monitor health; the smartwatch can assist you in monitoring your health through the fitness application. The smartwatch gives you your data on your daily activities and more.
Smartwatches are a great advantage to you. They can serve as your mobile phone depending on the situation. They can inform you about your health by providing you with your fitness data, blood pressure, heart rate, sleep quality.
The watch also offers in-built exercises you can do, and track your movements. It can show you your notifications and much more. Smartwatches are very convenient. With smartwatches, the use of your phone becomes less, and you can always stay smart with smartwatches.