With the current advancement in technology and everything piling up every single day, it is difficult for every business to handle everything manually.
For this, you need a tool or better say a platform such as Zapier that helps you to connect apps and automate certain tasks easily. Similarly, we have other Zapier Alternatives that do similar work in a much better manner.
You do not need to have any coding knowledge to work on the integration, rather Zapier does it for you. But there are a lot of other tools that you can use other than this for free.
It is surely an affordable option but the price increases for using extra Zaps. Over time, it becomes a little too out of the budget that any company can afford to continue with.
Also, if you have used Zapier there is no denying the fact that the dashboard is highly intuitive and easy to use. You can easily manage all the automation apps and create integrations super easily.
But for some such as us may not like the entire setup just enough. So, it is better that we have some alternatives to in the hour of need.
So here we have some of the best Zapier Alternatives that you can consider.
Best Zapier Alternatives: Our Top Pick 👌
Integromat is our pick for the best Zapier Alternative. It is a tool or an online automation platform that is capable of handling all your tasks, apps, software, along with transferring and transforming data.
You do not need to perform any manual intervention, since everything is automated. All you need to do is set up the process once and Integromat performs the necessary action.
- Watch real-time execution of the automation process and data flow.
- Come with the most commonly used functions for working with text, numbers, dates, and lists.
- Allows to choose to retrieve data from the past or from after activation
- Equipped with built-in routers let you duplicate processed data
- Consists of unique error handlers to deal with unexpected exceptions
- Built-in aggregators and Iterators also equipped
- Over 1500 templates available for starters
Similarly, there is a lot more than the features we have mentioned above. The company has made it possible for small as well as large-scale companies to make use of the app in the best way possible. Almost every app or service is compatible and can be integrated with one another
without writing a single line of code.
Free Plan and Premium – From $9-$299 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Integromat that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Extensive knowledge base provided for users
- Connection to all apps and services possible
- Observe and run scenarios in real-time
- Free plan gives a lot more scenarios than that in Zapier
- Hundreds of templates available
- Requires some bug fixes
- Can take a lot of time to set up
Automate is yet another tool that has been incredibly useful for companies and other organizations in handling their apps and tasks on a daily basis.
Such platforms have automated the process in every aspect of the business, thus increasing productivity. The software will give out some very simple automation tools that you can use and manually set everything up or take the help of the automated tool.
- Simple and intuitive interface for easy integration
- 100+ connectors available to connect apps and service
- Create a workflow using complex integrations
- Available for every kind of business idea whether big or small
- Data is encrypted and secured for your benefit
It is an excellent platform for every small and medium scale business. You can try out the free version and continue to use it as much as you like, Surely, it has some limited features but for starters, it works the best.
The best part that every user talks about it is that this is super easy to set up. Moreover, the integration even though can be complex at times, but with little help, everything works smoothly.
Free Plan and Premium Plan- From $49-$499 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Automate that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Super easy to set up the entire process
- Excellent UI and UX
- Set up bots yourself to send emails, collect data, etc
- Zero codings and programming needed
- Superb customer support
- Lags at times but very rarely
- Needs good features for teams
3. Microsoft Flow
Microsoft Flow has been introduced from one of the most trusted brands and tech giants on the globe. It is known more for its high security and stability.
You can easily save a lot of time and take your activities directly to making it automotive and very useful in the long run. By Microsoft Flow, it becomes very easy to increase the productivity of the entire company since all the tasks are now automated
- Safe and Secure integration with apps
- Thousand of templates available for quick setup
- Intelligent workflows using AI-capabilities
- Checks for new information every 15 minutes
- Mobile App available on every platform
Apart from simply creating an automated process, there are loads of activities that you can carry out with Microsoft. It has an incredible tool i.e. UI Flow, robotic process automation (RPA) capability of Power Automate.
This platform allows you to train bots such that handle repetitive manual tasks. Moreover, you can even manage scripts in a very safe and secure environment.
Free Plan and Premium Plan- Up to $15 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Microsoft Flow that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Super easy to understand implement
- Premium plans are highly affordable
- Allows up to 750 workflow tasks to be run a month
- Unlimited Flow creation in paid plans
- Provides a lot of template options
- A limited number of apps available for integration
We have another excellent Zapier alternative that provides free as well as paid service to the business. You can make use of a huge range of features for all types of businesses, individuals, as well as teams.
Workato is mainly known for its highly intuitive and user-friendly interface that can help you connect with the platform and set everything up in a rather much easier manner. Furthermore, it is a secure and highly powerful tool to work on.
- User-Friendly and intuitive interface
- Industry-leading security and governance
- Powerful Workflow automation with no coding required
- Tools like AI, bots, etc provided
- A secure and safe platform for organizations
Well, these are only a few of the most important features that you will find on Workato. This platform can help you increase your ROI, automate the process in every sector of your business, reduce overall development cost, and a lot more. Not only is it beneficial for businesses but also for individuals.
- Self-Service- Free/Pro Plan- up to $599 per month
- Business- No free Plan. Although the Paid plan includes up to $2999 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Workato that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Keeps your data safe and secure
- 225,000+ community recipes provided
- Smart Triggers are free of cost
- Connects and supports large Team
- Immediate help not on the free plan
IFTTT is one of our best picks for the Zapier alternative since it is completely free of cost. All of the automation tools and integrations are free at every level. It has this stunning interface that you would absolutely love.
Moreover, you can simply download the app on your devices and start creating applets within seconds. There is no need for any coding knowledge, instead, you only need to follow the instructions.
- 600+ brands embedded in the app
- Integrate Social media apps for better customization
- Make mobile assistant more interactive and communicable
- Create applets for apps such as Saavn, Spotify, etc
- Get insights into your users’ behavior
While you can try out some of the coolest integrations personally for your home. There are tons of options for you to try in your business or organization.
Simply select any brand from the list and connect it with a mobile app, website, or email. You can make improvements and integration in your Google Assistant, Smart Home devices, Smart gardening, and a lot more similar activities.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the IFTTT that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Free of cost for everything on the site
- Create unlimited applets on the app
- Connect appliances and set up Smart home devices
- Use over 600+ brands for integration
- Increase Engagement and ROI
- Some applets can get a little edit or create
PieSync is a special tool that requires a special mention. It has been known for the best Zapier alternative that is popular for data synchronization.
Yes, you heard it right, PieSync helps large organizations and businesses to make their data-entry process a lot smoother and easier. Furthermore, it keeps your customer’s data 2-way in sync across all your business apps and devices.
In fact, you do not need any coding knowledge to work on this app similar to other apps as well.
- Provides a real 2-way sync process
- Easy and highly interactive interface
- Work on any app that is perfect for your business
- Manage teamwork and everything else efficiently
- Over 200+ apps available
This platform is indeed very secure and safe to use considering all your data is within your reach only and none of it is stored in the cloud. As we mentioned there are more than 220 apps currently on the site that you can integrate.
Moreover, every week the site adds more such apps for better integration and convenience. You can create as many use cases without having any knowledge of coding.
It has use cases for Real Estate apps, Email Client, Marketing & CRM, CRM & Email Client, Phone & CRM, and other such apps.
Starting from $9 to $99 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the PieSync that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Easy to set up all app integrations
- Two-way synchronization is super helpful
- Custom field mapping available
- Sync contact super flawlessly
- Highly flexible and easy to learn
- Not free of cost
- Limited Base app APIs
If you have a business that needs an automated tool to handle all your emails then CloudHQ is the one for you. It is a Gmail productivity tool that helps you to share, label, collaborate, and track your emails with the use of a free tracker.
With the help of the Google G-Suite, you can backup all your data and mail on the cloud to provide it with real-time protection. You may also find some of the big names in the industry like Uber have been using this tool itself.
- Free Email Tracking Chrome Extension
- Meeting Scheduler with one-click
- Gmail Auto follow-up helps to schedule 10 follow-up pages, send bulk emails, track emails, use free templates, and link to your CRM.
- Schedule your email to send at a later date and time
- Use free Email tracking Blocker
Using this tool you can easily save all your emails to your Dropbox storage. This will give you ample storage and convenience to sort them out whenever needed.
Similarly, the same functions can be carried out for Google Drive, One Drive, and other cloud services to save emails. If you are looking to share a particular email with anyone, you can simply send them via text message on their phone number.
Also, CloudHQ helps to use a video email so that you can increase your productivity and stand out from the crowd.
Free Plan and Premium Plan up-to $300 per year for 3 years. Also, you can contact the company if you have a large organization for a custom plan.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the CloudHQ that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Enables Cloud-Cloud Sync
- Super easy to use
- Supports a wide range of cloud services
- WebDAV Supported
- Flexible to use with a wide range of features
- No app available to use on a smartphone
- Does not support sync scheduling
Elastic.io is an Enterprise Integration platform where you can connect any cloud and on-premises applications, systems, databases, and APIs without heavy coding. It provides its users with 100+ pre-built connectors for all your business applications.
This platform enables connecting APIs on-premises along with the cloud applications flawlessly.
Some of the prominent features that make it one of the best Zapier alternatives are:-
- Test and launch integration projects 10 times faster
- Provides access to custom-built apps like APIs
- Easily create your own custom connectors
- Connect SaaS applications to share and sync data
- Reduced development time by 30%-40%
It has all the necessary tools that can help you detect any inconsistency in your workflow, find the errors, and bring to you ways that can help you fix those errors.
All these functions are carried out on the same platform that can be executed within minutes. Even if you do not have the knowledge or have any coding skills you can still create your own connections and APIs.
- No free Plan available
- Premium plan from €599 to €2299 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Elastic.io that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Very easy integration
- Fast and cost-effective platform
- Superb Interface and easy to use
- Streamlining data directly between relevant ES plugins
- Creating a new connector is very easy
- No free plan included
- Could add more default connectors
Tray.io is a rather modern approach to integrating multiple platforms together to increase your company’s productivity.
It is an enterprise-scale integration platform that allows a business to connect its entire cloud software stack and make it easy to integrate complex processes.
Tray.io is web-based software and currently has no application that you can use to operate it. Furthermore, it is perfect for mid-size as well as large scale businesses.
- Connect to any SaaS app with a universal connector
- Gives complete API access along with custom fields
- Sync to any Cloud app
- Able to access multiple accounts with the same tool
- Create custom web forms as per needed
The API automation tool works superbly fast and allows your team to make complex decisions quickly. To ensure safety you can sync all your data to any cloud service of your choice.
While you can get a wide range of connectors, you can even design your custom workflows as well while accessing multiple accounts.
- Free plan for Demo only
- Premium Plan- Starting from $595 to $2450 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Tray.io that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- User-friendly and easy to learn tool
- Perfect for a non-technical person
- Automate easily using any cloud-based platform
- Personalized pricing experience
- Superb customers support
- Can be a little to understand initially
10. Action Desk
ActionDesk.io is a SaaS platform that lets all your data sync to the excel sheets and sorts them out for you. It is more like all of Zapier features integrated with Excel. All your non-technical staff and employers can make use of this tool in the best manner possible.
Action Desk helps you to import, manipulate, transform, and export all your data automatically. All your manually importing and exporting of data can be solved now helping you save an immense amount of time.
- Import data from any data source within seconds
- Transform the data as per your need in your spreadsheet
- Schedule your workflow in the best manner
- Write formulas, format cells, create pivot tables, collaborate, etc
- Integrate with a large number of Apps
This platform is perfect for everyone who has a little or zero knowledge of coding and programming skills to carry out complex integration.
So you can opt to work on this tool that has every feature related to working on spreadsheets. You have been provided with proper use cases that you can learn from and apply to the listed integrated apps.
- Free Plan available
- Premium Plan- Starting from $150 to $1500 per month
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the ActionDesk.io that makes it add to the Best Zapier Alternatives list.
- Updates provided very frequently for both paid as well as the free plan
- Superb interface and easy to use
- Saves a huge sum of development cost and time
- User-friendly tool
- Increases productivity in the long run
- Number of integrations are low
- Difficult to understand initially
In the end, all the tools and platforms mentioned above have surpassed all expectations and are the best inline for Zapier Alternative. Yes, Zapier is truly a great and reliable application but the costs are very high in the long run.
It is always better to be updated with a lot of better apps coming your way. In the above-listed app you do not need to doubt the security and safety of the data.
In fact, all of the tools above are a lot more secure than any other apps you may come across. Simply choose one according to your business and organization and get started immediately. It may take some time for you to understand all the aspects of the app since integrations can be a little too complex if you are not aware of coding.
Each of the above mentioned has been reviewed according to our experience and you can choose it too accordingly. If at all you are stuck or confused at any point you can let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as we can.