This is a complete Buyer’s guide to Best Laptops Under 700 $ in 2020. 😎
Best part? 🤔
Whether you are using these laptops for academic, business, or entertainment purposes, these are excellent picks that will satisfy you and not break the bank.
Without any further ado, Let’s get started. 📗
If your expectations for laptops are sturdy, latest processor, robust GPU, and speed, a price tag below $700 might not accord you these needs, but technology has come a long way, and you don’t have to break the bank.
The market is full of options with amazing specifications to help you to breeze through your office or academic work. If you are looking for one of the best laptops under 700 $, we can help you out.
In this article, we will be going through what we know are the best, getting into the nitty-gritty of their construction, their specifications, pros, cons, and our personal opinions about them. Hey, we will try not to be biased, follow us, and start saving for your next laptop. You should save more for accessories, though, Lol.
Best Laptops Under 700 $: Our Top Pick 👌👌
1. Dell INSPIRON 13 5000 2-in-1 Laptop
Are you on the market for a powerful but cost-effective laptop, then Dell is a brand name to start your search from? As a two in one laptop, Dell Inspiron allows you to upgrade, reset, and reorganize the system to fit the purpose, and career choice you belong to.
So follow me let dissect this gadget, and get into why you should have this laptop in your possession.
- Window 10 Home operating system
- 13.3 inches touchscreen, 1920 by 1080 pixels screen resolution IPS, LED-backlit
- 8th Generation dual-core Intel core i5-8250U 6MB cache and speed of 3.4 GHz
- Intel HD graphics 620 with integrated graphic card
- 16 GB 2400MHz DDR3 SDRAM 256GB SSD
- 802.11a wireless connectivity
- Two USB 3.0 ports, one 2.0 USB port
- Battery life 7 hours
- Facial camera recognition ability
Below are some of the features of the Dell INSPIRON 13 5000 2-in-1 Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. Not the latest design from Dell, but this portable, light (weighs 3.4 pounds) has a stunning look. The gray color finish adds a sleek and smooth finish to the 13 inches device, and with a powerful processor.
It is packed with features you will fall in love with any day. Although the exterior is all plastic, it is a premium build, looks, and feels the same on hands too.
As a convertible system, the Dell Inspiron 5000 comes with reliable hinges that keep the screen firmly in place when it is converted to a tablet or used as a regular laptop.
2. As a 13.3 inches display, this laptop has touchscreen capability with beautiful resolutions. The touch-sensitive feature on this laptop is fast, super receptive, – and will allow you to glide through pages to make your work easier as a student or corporate worker.
In addition to the screen size is an IPS and backlight LED features that enable working in low light areas but also cuts the amount of light entering the eyes to cause any damage.
3. The Dell Inspiron 5000 is built to last, it is tough, feels premium, and is a dependable laptop, but all that is nothing without the powerful engine, which is the driving force on this device.
Now we don’t mean this will play you high graphic games in super speed modes, but it is equally as great in ensuring you are not paused in the middle of an urgent job. Behind the scene is a dual-core Intel Core i5-8250U capable of handling some astounding workload.
4. To complement this processor is large storage space; of 8GB RAM that is expandable to 16 GB, a 256GB SSD, ample space to house all your files – large and small without any loss.
That is not all, storing and restoring files is notable fast too. The graphics are Intel Integrated 620 graphic cards, not the most powerful, but you will get distinct color on the screen with no smudge or blur.
5. Now connectivity on this laptop is not top-notch, but you will get 2-3.0 USB ports and a 2.0 port with no HDMI port, it is just okay for the easy transfer. Whether you want to use a USB cable or not, the Dell Inspiron 5000 has a Bluetooth 4.1 dual-band connection that allows for a seamless transfer.
6. The keypad has a blue backlit for late-night typing, it also has excellent audios and some serious sounds enough to watch or stream a favorite movie or shot a video for YouTube.
7. Dell says the Inspiron 5000 will support you 🔋 10 hours of battery life. However, you should get 6 to 7 hours or more in battery saver mode. Now, as a 2 in 1 device, it allows for a 180-degree flat mode, laptop mode, and tablet mode.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Dell INSPIRON 13 5000 2-in-1 Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Amazing versatility and durable
- Strong hinges and overall excellent build quality
- Screen illumination is incredible, combined with the keypad, it is a winner
- Excellent webcam with awesome clarity
- Heat elimination is okay
- Ability to zoom in and out
- Great for watching movies, playing simple games
- The heat elimination system could be better
Overall, for a laptop under $700, Dell has done pretty well to install some amazing specifications on this device. So if you are looking for a good device that will withstand the rigors of continuous use but is versatile, this is an absolutely good buy.
2. ASUS TUF FX505DT: best gaming laptop under 700 $
A good gaming laptop is a tough find for under $700, but ASUS is marketing their brand rather well, I must say. The FS505DT is an exceptional gaming laptop fitted with some powerful interior that distinguished this device among the best any day.
If you are thinking of playing high-quality games, you will need to tweak some functions on this device, this laptop is a steal for the price, and this is why.
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- Large 15.6 inches 1920 by 1080 pixels resolution 120Hz FHD display screen
- FX505DT AH51 full color spectrum RGB keyboard
- Powerful quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 R5-3550H 3.7GHz processor
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 dedicated 4GB Graphics card
- 8GB 2666 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, 10000 rps HDRS
- Gen 1 USB 3.1 ports, 1-2.0 USB port, HDMI 2.0, RJ-45 jack, Bluetooth and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connection
- Weighs 4.85 pounds
Below are some of the features of the ASUS TUF FX505DT Gaming Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. The ASUS FX505DT is a premium built laptop for gamers, students, and business people, but if you are not an ASUS fan, this is why you should have one today.
At first glance, this military-grade body with bumps is not the most appealing, but if you are on the market for a tough laptop under $700, ASUS might have just given you an unbeatable device for a steal.
2. Also, ASUS gives you practicality and seamless transition, whether you are playing games, studying, or closing deals at the office, so what are the features on this gadget.
3. The FX505DT is the first ASUS brand to sport the Ryzen 5, which gives this laptop the power and efficiency like no other.
4. The design on the ASUS FX505DT is amazing, sporting a NanoEdge super-thin bezel finish for an infinity view; this feature allows ASUS to give you multiple viewing angles.
However, with a full HD IPS 1080 by 1920 pixels, the resolutions allow for bold, bright, and consistent color distribution that is amazing from any angle. As a gaming laptop, the 120HZ refresh rate ensures that your game graphics are crisp with impeccable clarity.
5. So whether you are gaming, viewing, or studying, ASUS got your back covered. Now the screen is nothing without an equally powerful keyboard and ASUS has the best.
6. Now the screen, refresh rate, and IPS FHD are great, but the ASUS FX505DT is powered by a 4-core powerful AMD Ryzen processor.
This 3550H is super fast allowing gaming to be fluid and seamless; but the processor is not the only part that gives the FX505DT its power, at the core of this gaming laptop is an Nvidia GeForce 4Gb dedicated graphics card that enable you to play the most astounding games in vivid colors and with a backlit RGB keyboard, you can play your favorite games in the dark too.
7. Now games are large files, ASUS has an 8GB RAM that handles all your multitasking, and big files too. The RAM is supported by a 256GB solid-state drive storage that will save all your data.
So for gamers, you like to know if the sounds match the visual, the answer is a big YES. The ASUS has dual speakers with full and robust sound surround.
8. With all these powerful parts, you must be wondering how heavy this device is? The ASUS FX505DT is portable and weighs less than 5 pounds, which is about 3 kilograms. So, you can carry it anywhere you are going, without stressing your shoulder or back.
9. The FX505DT has an astounding battery life of 9 hours as stated by the company while playing games you should get 7 hours tops and more for regular work like school or office work.
Now, having the laptop on means it should get hot, isn’t it? No, this device is fitted with robust fan vents that don’t eliminate the heat alone but kicks out dust and debris that find their way into your laptop.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the ASUS TUF FX505DT Gaming Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Portable, durable, and premium build
- Powerful processor, graphics and storage
- Excellent battery life with fast charging
- Capable of withstanding shock, daily use, and whatever you throw at it
- Multi-touch trackpad with customizable keyboard
- Some feel it is too bulky
Overall, the ASUS FX505DT is a beautiful laptop that doesn’t match the price. The cost is actually cheap for the features and specs you get on this device.
Whether you are using this for gaming, entertainment, or academics, the laptop will enable you to all you can imagine. Furthermore, to ensure you don’t miss too much gaming time, this laptop charges from 0 to 100 percent in less than 60 minutes.
3. Lenovo IdeaPad 710S 13.3″ Ultrabook
The Lenovo ultrabook isn’t the newest in the Lenovo series, but it has amazing specs, and with gaming capabilities, you know you have a powerful laptop in your hands.
Lenovo is used to making laptops that work for all-purpose, and the Ideapad is a beauty to behold. If you are a Lenovo fan but cash strap, the Lenovo IdeaPad 7 will deliver on performance and durability with a little more.
- Windows 10 operating system
- 1.3 inches 1920 by 1080 pixels resolution with a backlit keyboard
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM 256GB SSD
- 7-core 2.2GHz Intel Core i7-6560U
- Intel Iris Graphics 540
- Wireless connection Bluetooth and 802.11a
- Weighs in at 2.6 pounds
Below is some of the features of the Lenovo IdeaPad 710S 13.3″ Ultrabook that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. The Lenovo IdeaPad 7 is a beautifully designed ultrabook that will play well into any situation – whether you are using it for entertainment, school work, or gaming, this device will suffice just fine.
First off, this laptop is super light, at less than 3 pounds in weight, portability is not a problem, the laptop carries well and sits beautifully flat on your desk with any bulge or bend.
2. The Lenovo 710S is a sleek silver-gray metal casing of magnesium and aluminum alloy with a premium look and 13.3 inches display screen.
It also sports a thin bezel edge giving it a cleaner look and infinity view. It has a full 1080 pixel with bright and elegant color separation, especially great for gamers or people who work with graphics a lot.
3. The keyboard in the 710S is impressive, the keys have a solid return, bounce, and travel making typing smooth and fast with this board. However, the 710S lacks touchscreen capabilities but has a receptive trackpad with dedicated left and right keys for easy control.
This may not go down well with some people, but the trackpad is really good and compliments the whole unit beautifully.
Although not a two-in-one, it has reliable hinges that allow the screen to fall flat to 180 degrees, but will not go further than that. We advise not to try to push it further as this will destroy the laptop.
4. Next is the processing performance on the 710S, this device has i7-6560U CPU with a processing speed of 2.2 GHz, generally not the fastest when compared with other laptops in the range but for the price, it does amazing things, including play games fast, allows you to power through your daily work at the office or school.
For a versatile laptop, the Lenovo 710S backs the processor with an Intel Iris graphics 540 that allows you to play games but also offer incredible color details on artistic designs and images on the screen.
5. Storage, the storage space is 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB solid-state drive that will save all your files big and small without causing any disruption when you are working like freezing out the device or slowing it down.
6. The 710 has the usual number of ports, including two 3.0 USB port, a headset/microphone combo jack, a full-size SD card reader, and an HDMI port for loading in external display files. You will note that it lacks a type C USB port, but the other ports work accurately.
7. It has a roll of ventilation system that allows the system to maintain regulated temperature during long use, hence laying it totally flat on any surface is not the best option for this device. It needs to cool down.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Lenovo IdeaPad 710S 13.3″ Ultrabook that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- 7 to 8 hours for regular work on battery life and about 5 hours for gaming
- Superfast, super receptive trackpad
- Durable and reliable device
- Amazing sound and visual quality great for entertainments
- Compact, lightweight, thin bezel laptop
- Not touchscreen-enabled
Overall, the 710S laptop will work in any situation, including a 4k display, and with the illuminated backlit keyboard. It will allow you to work in low to no light conditions effectively without straining your eyes.
For people on the go looking for an affordable, but a portable laptop, the Lenovo 710S is the best for you, and deliver great performance and speed.
At the time of our research on Best Laptops Under 700 $, we found a video about “8 Common Myths That Might Ruin Your Computer” which is worth watching. 🤴😎
4. HP Full Touchscreen 15 inches Laptop
If you are looking for a high-performance laptop with super-rich specs and friendly on the pocket, then the HP Pavilion 15 inches is a very good bargain at below $700. Not only is the price a good one, but it is also good business and student laptops too.
HP Pavilion has always produced reliable products associated with high quality, and expensive devices, but for HP to create a mid-range laptop we had to check it out to see if it meets the specifications that the brand is known for and for now we are really thrilled. Hopefully, you will be too.
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- 15.6 inches high-definition touchscreen with 1366 by 768 pixels resolution with WLED backlight
- 8th Generation dual-core Intel i7-8565U processor 1.8 GHz speed burst up to 4.6 GHz
- Intel UHD graphics 620
- 12 GB DDR4 SDRAM 256 GB SSD
- HDMI ports, USB Type C, Ethernet port, headphone jack, SD card reader, 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Weighs 4.2 pounds
- Over 10 hours of battery with normal use
Below are some of the features of the HP Full Touchscreen 15 inches Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. The device is sleek and smooth with a built-in battery; it gives fluid flow without breaks. The ports are located on the sides of the laptop, there is nothing in the back or front, and it has partially raised diagonal grooves that alleviate the laptop to enable ventilation and regulate the temperature during use.
2. The HP Pavilion is a 15.6 inches touchscreen resolution 1366 by 768 pixels that offer super-bright clarity and enables viewing from all angles.
The touchscreen is fast, receptive, and allows for super-fast navigation through pages when you work. The HP Pavilion screen is equipped with LED backlight, which consumes less energy and emits less heat.
3. With great visuals comes awesome sounds, the HP pavilion sound system is powered by B&O play that produces rich, robust, and intense sound for gaming, movies, or listening to videos on YouTube.
To compliment the thing bezel screen is a full-size island-style keyboard with a dedicated numeric pad and smooth and receptive trackpad for lazy days.
4. The HP pavilion is fitted with a Whiskey Lake 8th Generation Intel i7 dual-core processor, it is powerful enough to power you through most of your daily works, and will allow you to run multiple programs and pages with confidence.
If you are into graphics, then the Graphics 620 makes colors jump at you. It is clear, popping, and alive, especially when viewed on the screen.
5. Besides the sharp receptive screen, powerful processor, and incredible graphics, the HP also has an enormous storage space in the form of an 8 GB RAM that is expandable to 12 GB and internal storage of 256 GB solid-state to save all files big and small.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP Full Touchscreen 15 inches Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Premium built with reliable hinges
- Sleek, smooth, and portable
- Durable battery life that lasts 9 hours with regular use
- Multiple ports for media transfer and in-built wifi
- 12GB memory is not expandable
With multiple ports that enable lighting fast file transfer, a killer speed processor, and a large bright screen, you know you have the best in hand.
If you are used to a desktop computer and looking for a portable and powerful replacement, the HP Pavilion 15 inches is the best for you, overall, for a price tag of less than $700, it is excellent.
5. Acer Swift-5 Ultra-Thin: BestBuy laptops under 700 $
How thin and light do you want your laptop? Super thin in design and in price! You can enjoy both in the Acer Swift-5 ultra-thin laptop designed for work and school. This laptop is amazingly slim, but it doesn’t compromise on the performance, speed, and screen quality.
- Windows 10 Home Operating System
- 15.6 inches full high definition IPS touchscreen with backlit keyboard 1920 by 1080 pixels resolution
- 8th Generation Quad-Core Intel Core i5-8262U 3.9 GHz processing speed
- Intel HD Dedicated graphics core processor 620
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Multiple ports including one type C USB 3.1 gen-2 port, two-USB 3.0, one HDMI, audio jack
- Weighs 2.2
- 10 hours of battery life
Below are some of the features of the Acer Swift-5 Ultra-Thin Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. This ultrabook laptop according to Acer is charcoal blue with super-thin bezels to create an infinite large screen in a 14 inches body.
Overall, this screen has an 87 percent screen to body ratio, and even with the reduced bezels, the laptop still sports a very bright webcam that is seated at the top front of the screen.
2. This laptop 1080 by 1920 pixel with 300 Nits of brightness allows color to pop in ridiculous sharpness and clarity, making this a great laptop for gaming, artists, and entertainment.
Also, Acer Swift 5 has an IPS panel with fabulous viewing angles, and it can balance the external light source for better viewing. It is fully touch-enabled and supports all the multi-touch gestures on Windows 10 operating system.
3. The build of this laptop is not your regular plastic material but Acer uses magnesium alloy to build it which makes it tough and reliable but also super light at 2.2 pounds.
4. Looks aside, Acer has packed some really powerful pieces in the engines of this device, it boasts of an 8th generation Quad-core i5 processor with amazing speeds.
This allows you to multitask, breeze through multiple pages, and work efficiently either as a student or business person. Now the laptop is also an excellent alternative to your TV, and with a dedicated graphics Intel processor 620, you enjoy incredible color, clarity, and sharpness.
5. You need space to store all your files and personal workload, so Acer has 8 GB of memory space for you, and if you are like this is not enough, you have an extra 256 GB of SSD to play with.
However, if you are someone that works a lot and have large files like a programmer, this might not be the laptop for you as the RAM storage is not expandable because of the super-thin design, but Acer has been kind enough to provide an empty slot in the laptop that allows you to expand your SSD if the need arises.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Acer Swift-5 Ultra-Thin Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Excellent viewing angles and clarity
- Premium built laptops, durable, lightweight, and portable
- Secure hinges that allow the device screen to go flat 180 degrees
- Not enough space for expanding storage
Overall, Acer is a reliable laptop, and if your desire for a laptop is to watch movies, browse, and work, this is a great choice. Furthermore, if you are not using this laptop for any heavy work like programming, it is worthy of the price.
6. Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming Laptop
Most youngsters that purchase a laptop use it for two purposes – for school/work and for gaming. However, gaming laptops are the most expensive on the digital market, getting one that fits your spec isn’t a hot knife through butter.
The Lenovo L340 is an impressive choice, although it looks bulky and could pass for a desktop alternative, it has some pretty compelling inserts that will enable you power though work and the newest games on the internet.
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- A large 15.6 inches dual-screen resolution (1920 by 1080 pixels standard and 1600 by 1200 reduces to save battery and energy) with 60 Hz IPS display and backlit keyboard
- 9th generation Intel Core i5-9300H processor, 2.4 GHz
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Dedicated 4GB GDDR5 Graphics card
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 512 GB 7200 RPM NVMe SSD
- Inbuilt wireless connectivity 802.11ac and Bluetooth Version 5
- Weighs in at 4.7 pounds
Below are some of the features of the Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. This premium built laptop has a durable and tough plastic lid with the Lenovo logo at the right corner, and although it is plastic, it is tough, sturdy, and doesn’t feel like it when touched.
The interior is off the same material. Lenovo has rounded the edges eliminating the sharps corners giving this device a smooth and fluid look all around. Although the laptop looks chunky, it is still categorized as a portable laptop with 2.2 kilograms weight, which makes it easy to carry around.
2. The screen is 15.6 inches, but with super-thin bezels; it feels larger than the dedicated size and great for viewing.
Being a gaming laptop, it has super high resolutions 1920 by 1080 pixels that offer super bright and sharp images. The screen has a good viewing angle, matte finish, and with 274 Nits, this laptop has some brightness attached to it.
3. Although not a problem, the Lenovo keyboard has only one blue backlight; we were hoping to change the color, but blue it is.
However, the backlight lights up everything, including the secondary keys allowing you to see the entire keypad when playing in the dark. This full standard keyboard has a dedicated numeric keypad; the keys have excellent travel and return speed great for gaming and typing.
4. With the screen out of the way, Lenovo L340 has pushed the limits of gaming with the 9th generation Intel Core processor, so you should expect high performance, speed, and power to outsmart, outrun, and win any game or handle any task without slowing down.
5. Furthermore, it has a refresh rate of 60 Hz, you don’t have to wait for too long to have your laptop on when it is totally off.
To make the games come alive, the Lenovo L340 runs on the Nvidia GeForce GTX dedicated graphics, this brings the vividness, and pop making entertainment on this device a sight to behold.
6. Game files are large and although the L340 is Ram space is 8GB has a large NVMe 512GB storage.
7. The L340 audio is powered by Dolby Audio, this takes gaming and entertainment to a whole new level. With audio, visual, performance, graphics, and other specs checked, you must be wondering how the L340 keeps cool.
This laptop has a line of vents on the underside that allows air circulation, and the tilted design and rubber feet ensure enough alleviation to regulate the temperature of the chips.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Durable and reliable hinges
- Thick, stylish, sleek design with astonishing ambient backlight keyboard
- Super receptive trackpad
- Adjust the resolution and brightness easily
- 7 hours of battery life and less with a full-screen resolution and gaming on
- Some feel it is too thick
Overall, the Lenovo IdealPad L340 is great, and you are getting a fabulous laptop for under $700. Currently, this goes for a bit above the stated amount, but it is worth the buy and a fabulous device for any use.
7. HP Envy X360: Best HP Laptop Under 700 $
On the hunt for a versatile laptop, the X360 is here. This laptop gets its name from being able to twist and turn (not literary) but it allows you to enjoy using it a multitude of ways as the occasion demands.
If you are on the fence about the HP Envy, you will be surprised at the specs and capabilities that this laptop accords you.
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- 15.6 inches full HD IPS touchscreen, 1920 by 1080 pixels screen resolution and WLED display
- Quad-Core AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor 2.0 GHz burst up to 3.60 GHz 6MB cache
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Integrated 1 GB Graphics card co-processor Graphics
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAN, 256GB PCIe SSD expandable to 512GB
- 3.1 type C USB, 2 USB type 3.1 and HDMI
- Battery life 10 hours
- Weighs 6.6 pounds
Below are some of the features of the HP Envy X360 Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. Amazing geometric design that allows the laptop to balance on any surface with reliable hinges and the one hand-open test is stable and sturdy with no movement at all.
The laptop comes is natural silver, giving it a smooth and sleek finish that just reflects in the light. The screen is large and clean but the keyboard is amazing.
The overall build is great with dedicated alpha-numeric keys with excellent travel and returns making it great for students, writers, and gamers.
2. On the left side are the charging port, USB Type A, a power jack, a ventilation system, and an SD card reader. On the right are Type C and Type-A USB slots, HDMI, volume control and the fingerprint scanner for extra security.
The back has nothing except for a pattern design between the hinges and the back is a ventilation system that runs from one end to another.
3. The screen is a 15.6 inches IPS WLED touchscreen that can be converted to tablet mode by turning the screen back until it laps with the keyboard. The hinges allow folding this laptop easy and effective with not cranky noises but smooth transition to any mode.
4. Powering this laptop is the AM Ryzen 5 2500U processor, thus quad-core processor gives it the speed and efficiency it needs to be able to power you through your daily workload without slowing down the capabilities or freezing you out.
Now the processor is backed with equally dedicated graphics processors for vivid color and clarity giving you a private viewing screen with nice views on all angles.
5. As a business or student laptop, the HP Envy has a 2400MHz 8 GB RAM and a 256 GB internal storage space both of which can be upgraded to a 32GB and 512GB respectively great for gamers, programmers and writers who have lots of files on their devices.
6. This laptop will not be complete if it’s audio and visuals don’t match the great features in it. The Envy X360 has rich, crystal clear, eye-catching, vivid colors for images and videos and the webcam is excellent too.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP Envy X360 Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Powerful and fast processor
- Handles multitasking with ease
- Stylus and finger touch support
- A Fingerprint scanner is easy to set up and use
- Blue backlit keyboard for working at night
- Fast charging capability, it goes from 0 to 50 percent charge in 40 minutes
- Lightweight and slim
- Battery life is amazing up to 11 hours
- Versatile usage modes – laptop, tent, tablet, stand, and even vertical mode
- Both RAM and SSD can be upgrades
- No cons
Overall, it is a very sleek and professional laptop that fits into your everyday lifestyle easily. It is a great device for the price and you will never have to bother about charging with the battery life. Certainly, it is a piece that will make your friend green with envy.
8. Hp Business Flagship Laptop
Another incredible design from HP, but this one has some amazing specs that will knock your sock off, a cinema-like screen (17.3 inches) with up to 1 terabyte of storage space and incredible graphics; you know HP is the one to beat on the market.
- Windows 10 Home operating system 64-bits
- 17.3 inches touchscreen HD WLED backlit display with 1600 by 900 resolution
- Dual-core Intel Core i3-7100U
- 2.3GHz 3 MB cache
- Intel core graphics 520
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM 1 TB 5400 RPS SATA HD
- An average of 8 hours of battery life
- Optical drive with a DVD burner
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI, RJ 45, headphone and microphone combo jack with SD card reader
- Front-facing TrueVision webcam
- Wireless 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0
Below are some of the features of the Hp Business Flagship Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. Like all products from HP, this is a premium built all-black design is sleek with a spacious full-size keyboard, and a dedicated numeric key. It also features a trackpad with distinct keys for left and right taps just like in a mouse.
The laptop hinges are firm, and it did not pass the one hand open test because it is closed tightly. On the sides of the laptop are the ports and ventilation point, there is nothing at the back and front of the device.
The underneath is smooth with rubber tubing running across the laptop to ensure it stays put on any surface.
2. The screen is 17.3 inches HD display screen with WLED backlight great for entertainment and working.
It offers a wide surface area to allow you to see, and be more productive. Overall, the screen is vibrant and the colors pop beautifully giving that cinematic view, especially great for gaming.
3. The HP 17.3 inches is powered by a dual-core Intel Core i3 processor, though not as powerful as the i5, it is equally as good for the price tag on this device.
One con about this laptop is the lack of backlit keyboard, it is totally absent, and hence working at night or in low lighting conditions is not the best. It strains your eyes and makes working difficult.
4. Performance-wise, this laptop is fast, smooth, and great for multitasking. It pairs well with the Intel graphics 520 for that vivid color distribution across the screen, if you use this laptop for gaming, live streaming, or watching movies, then you should have no problems with the device.
No laptop is complete without storage space, and this one has a lot of it. It comes with the standard 8 GB SDRAM that goes all the way to 1 terabyte of storage for everything from pictures to videos, high graphic files, games, and every complex program.
5. Now for a laptop that offers you 8 hours of battery life, it needs some ventilation systems to keep the system working efficiently, but this laptop has a single vent at the side, which we feel is not enough.
The sounds on this device matched the visuals, two sound speakers located on the underside in the front, and loud enough for you to hear what is happening in a movie or game. It also comes with an audio jack for the microphone when you need to listen on or want some privacy.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Hp Business Flagship Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Durable, sturdy and well-built device
- Good performance levels and graphics
- Excellent sound and visuals with fabulous viewing across all angles
- Great price
- Not a backlit keyboard
Overall, the laptop is a great buy, and for less than $700, you have yourself an astounding device from HP. Most people will probably shrug this laptop because of the large screen, but it has enough power to enable you to breeze through pages effortlessly.
9. ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop
If you are on the market for the lightest, most compact laptop with the best specs, and costs less than $700, the ASUS ZenBook is the one for you. Asus claims this is the most compact laptop in the world, so let us take a look at what is in it.
- Window 10 Home Operating system
- Loud sound speaker powered by Harmon Kardon
- 13.3 inches IPS FHD wide-view NanoEdge bezel screen with 1920 by 1080 pixels display resolution
- 8th Generation Quad-core Intel Core i5-8265U up to 3.9 GHz 6M cache
- Nvidia GeForce MX150 GPU 2GB VRAM Integrated Intel HD 8 GB Graphics 620
- 8GB LPDDR3 RAM 512 GB PCIe M.2 Solid-state drives
- Wireless connection 802.11b/n/ac and Bluetooth 5.0
- 3 USB 3.0 ports
- Weight 2.5 pounds
Below are some of the features of the ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
1. As mentioned above, ASUS claims it is the most compact laptop in the world, and it comes with the ASUS branded pouch to protect the surface from scratches and other body damage when carried in your backpack.
The overall design is sleek, smooth, and very professional, the upper lid is metallic alloy material and the bottom is plastic, but together they offer this ZenBook the featherweight trait that ASUS boasts off.
2. The keyboard surface has the same silver color as the exterior, but the keyboard lacks a dedicated numeric pad and is the Chiclet type keys.
Typing on the laptop is really pleasant if you are used to small laptops, but it will take some getting used to if a large keyboard is your style.
The 13.3 inches on this inches is amazing, ASUS has designed a screen disappearing bezel edges otherwise known as the NanoEdge giving it that infinity look and a great uninterrupted view from all angles
3. The display and resolution on this laptop are incredible, 1920 by 1080 pixels; pictures are bright, sharp, and clear making it great for people who are on their laptops for long hours.
Speaking of extended periods, his laptops will give you a battery life of over 10 hours on a full charge, which is amazing. So if you are one to forget your charger when you leave home, don’t worry, 100 percent battery will carry you throughout the day.
4. Display, battery life, and resolution are great reasons to want to buy a laptop, but ASUS has gone one step further to install a powerful 8th generation i5 processor with almost 4 GHz processing speed.
This allows you to speed through pages and doubles your productivity level, whether as a student or staff. The processor combines with 8GB dedicated graphics Intel 620 for marvelous colors and sharpness like no one small laptop will offer you.
So, how much storage space do I get from the ASIS ZenBook?
The standard 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD enough to store all your files, including gaming files without any impact of the performance.
For students and business use, the ZenBook has plenty of ports to aid transfer easily. Some of the ports are a full HDMI port, 2 standard USB, Type C USB, micro SD card, and plenty of vents to dissipate the heat.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptops Under 700 $ to get in 2020.
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Super thin bezel, backlit keyboard for night work
- Super receptive trackpad and great travel on the keyboard
- It has a 95 percent screen to body ratio
- The shift key is located by the left and is very small
- It is not a touchscreen
- The RAM is not expandable
- No optical drive
Overall, it is a great laptop, and it satisfies all the claims by ASUS. For a laptop for under $700, ASUS has beaten most compact laptops, including the Apple MacBook and Microsoft Notebook. If you are looking for a small, portable laptop, this is a great choice.
These are some of our recommendations for the best laptops under $700 that will keep you happy and of great value for the money. We love all of them, and we have a favorite. Hopefully, we have helped make your decision lighter, and easier.
The above all have variants in processing power, graphics, and other features, but the prices are not in the $700 range. Whether you are using these laptops for academic, business, or entertainment purposes, these are excellent picks that will satisfy you and not break the bank.