Copying and pasting in Windows is a straightforward process, but sometimes you might want to copy more than one item, without it overwriting what’s already there.
ClipLogger is a lightweight tool that lets you copy unlimited items to the clipboard, without having to switch to another program to paste your saved items every time.
- Download ClipLogger, extract its contents and run the application. An empty window appears. Click Hide to minimize the tool. Copy multiple, separate passages, then
open ClipLogger from the notification area and you’ll see each item listed separately, marked with a timestamp.
2. From here, you can select and copy some or all of the text using Ctrl+C and paste it to another program. Once you’re finished with the clipboard text, click Clear or press Ctrl+D to delete it from ClipLogger, or highlight and delete individual sections.
3. As well as copying passages of text, ClipLogger lets you copy file locations from Windows Explorer by right-clicking the file or files in question and selecting Copy.
If you’d prefer for this information not be copied to ClipLogger, untick the Filenames box.
4. For more options, click the ‘Settings/About…’ button. This menu lets you set ClipLogger to launch on startup and add a shortcut to the Start menu. You can also tick the option to ‘Close to Tray’ to avoid accidentally closing the software.
- By default, ClipLogger spaces out your entries and adds timestamps, but you can untick the boxes to disable these respective settings. Ticking the box to ‘Backup Contents to file’ saves your clipboard entries to a TXT file saved in the ClipLogger folder.
6. To change the style of text you’ve copied to ClipLogger, click the three-dot button and choose a font, font style and size from the dialogue box that appears. Click OK, then OK again to save your new settings.
You may also like to read these articles
Hope this article ‘Save unlimited clipboard items with ClipLogger” helps you to Save unlimited clipboard items. if you have any query, feel free to comment.